All Comments on 'Fucked Up Family Pt. 01'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucked Up Family Pt. 01

love to read more, love to have them take the pills again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fant--tasy?

Looking forward to PT2. Though, a fantasy it surely was, but...pissing out litres over a shorter period of time...dehydration for sure...serious! That took away some element of..I don't know what?

Jolly good so far with no irritating spelling, grammar and other irritating idiocracies.

Let's see what the next chapter holds. Scoring will be further down the line when the story, or is it fantasy, unfolds finally. Who will know how the relationships may 'peter' out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pleasant surprise!

Normally I don't care for the longer stories as I just like to get to the point. This was great and i was a bit sad when I realized it was over. I look forward to part 2 as I kinda need closure a.k.a I need for James to pulse hot cum deep into Molly's tight little pussy:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting for Part 2!

Will they take the pill again? Can Christine resist Austin? Will Molly experience Austin? And.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A very pleasant Surprise.

Usually. my comments are original, but I have to echo the comments made by "Anonymous". They(said comments) are right on. A very entertaining story, and well written. An anticipated Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Molly should definitely receive a creampie from Dad and get pregnant.

sabra16023sabra16023about 5 years ago
Loved It

Great story, well written. Good build up. Looking forward to seeing chapter 2. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Always happy to see your work!

You're great with what you've got, but it's always interesting to see you go further with it and cross those depraved bounds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very well written

But I didn't like it. Sorry.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Not a big pissing can but everything else was fucking hot! As she's on the pill, I thought that Dad should have been able to cum in Lexi seeing as Austin got to cum in Mom.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
WOW

fantastic story! very clever storyline, well-written, and fun sexy reading. Can't wait for chapter 2 - and hopefully 3 and 4!

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeabout 5 years ago
Great story

A great story, looking forward to seeing part 2 !!!

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 5 years ago
A fine first part

Not big on pissing , but the rest of it was an excellent 1st part. Can’t wait for part 2 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 crnts

Not bad for part one. A hot story! Maybe flesh out the characters some more or just leave this as a good incest fuck story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

max052max052about 5 years ago
Part 2 ?...

Bring it, Dude! Best I've read in a long time. Great story. Plenty of background without getting boring, the pissing an acceptable bit of kink (hell, it got everybody naked), and lots and lots of sex . Can't wait for part 2. Thanks for a great effort. 5 stars and fave story.

regards; max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot Story! Need part 2.

Love the way the whole family starts off simmering with incestuous lust. All families would engage in family sex if they'd just accept their mutual lust. I'm not a big fan of pissing, but that was an interesting way to get everyone in the mood for family fucking. So interesting that I think they should all take the pills again just to "test" that it's the pills and not their own innate mutual lust for one another that sparked the incredibly erotic incest. But maybe you could let them take a shower... The whole family needs to walk naked to the showers. A little familial exhibitionism never hurt anyone. Please keep up the wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 1 great

Can’t wait to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding!! Part 2 soon please!

Can't wait for part 2! Excellent in every way! P.S. Let Daddy cum inside his daughters please, especially Molly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

I love your writing style, and that combined with a great story makes for fantastic reading.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
uhh

what the fuck did i just read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

i hope their dad remains faithful to their mom and not cum in another vagina. Love ur story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Can’t wait for part 2 great work keep it up I hope part is even better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Extremely hot! Can’t wait for the next part!

DeadeyeluckDeadeyeluckabout 5 years ago

Lemme tell you something, any day you write a story with violent pissing is a good fucking day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best story I’ve read!

Awesome story line! Loved it and can’t wait for the next chapters! Keep going, you’re doing great!

bigmikey357bigmikey357about 5 years ago
Decent

I liked the story but it seems like the ages of the children weren't consistent with their behavior. I would expect those reactions from much younger children instead of three people who should be on the other side of puberty. Still, looking forward to the next installment.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
wow!!

can't wait for part 2!!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 5 years ago
But

Looking forward to part 2. And still hoping for a part 2 on use your sisters in stead

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 5 years ago
The mother is a selfish bitch

And I hope her inner loathing of the youngest daughter is revealed and her selfishness comes back to bite the bitch. I would not be surprised if she has been cheating for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Have to agree with Silverwolf

The mom is not a very maternal personality, sadly I know from experience what that is like. Clearly she favors her children in birth order siding with Alexis most of the time and with Austin when she doesn't. Poor Molly comes across as an 'oops' baby her mother resented giving birth to, and the fact that she resembles her fathers side of the family just makes that resentment come across as cruel domineering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have to disagree. Female jealousy is completely instinctive and normal. Of course the alpha female ( mother ) feels threatened by the beta females ( daughters) that are threatening to take her place.

Then the son, with a bigger cock, is strutting around the campsite like a bantam rooster ? Dad's thinking .... okay son .... your day will come.

It becomes a question of which thing will win out. Will pure instinct prevail with the males & females getting into a fight to establish dominance. Maybe love and intellect will persevere and the family will pull together ?

We like to think that out intellect sets us apart but we're not terribly different from our cousins in the animal world. It might be that the only difference is that mitochondrial Eve took a bite of the apple ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonder Woman

To have gotten pregnant in high school followed by two more quick pregnancies, then finish 4-years of college, 4-years of med school, a 1-year internship, 3-year residency, starting a practice at about 32-33 and be "one of the best ophthalmologists in the state" at 40... WOW!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
The Family.

Throughout the whole after the pills were taken part the family literally turned nasty toward each other except Lexi and Austin,which they were angry pre-pill,but after they had sex they became closer siblings.

But then post-pill Christine mostly became a rude jealous bitch to her daughter Molly for wanting so much of James,so Christine scolded Molly for trying to take her Husband from her.But by the end I think all 5 of them realized the gift and connection they all shared and could be with each other without having their feelings hurt to be with the rest of them.Basically its like the old addage "the family that plays together,stays together" so why should you be jealous of someone who's just like you,namely family members.Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The whole watersports thing was disgusting and ruined the story. It should just be edited out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Lots of feeling and sex. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
James was surplus to requirements

He kind of ruined the story for me. He just came across as an angry, arrogant and selfish douchebag. I skipped the parts with him. I enjoyed the parts with Lexi and her brother tho.

Also, super potent sperm? Seriously? What, he can get a girl pregnant through a condom, from the next room? What makes it extra 'potent'? All healthy sperm can fertilize a healthy egg, and there are millions of them, so what does his do? Get infertile women pregnant?

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

the back and forth between anger and jealousy of the parents is confusing to me at least and kind of a turn-off... don't know the reasoning behind it. what it brings to the story, what it tells.

I have absolutely no expectations for the story whatsoever. Is this a good thing? I don't know, don't think so. there was so much back and forth and switcheroo, it kind of comes across as just a gangbang story.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

lolol, as the title says, "fucked up family" so i just went with it,,not into water sports but got through it and enjoyed the rest,,realizing the pills were directing their behavior,,liked this premise,,they were not themselves,,well written, the story doesnt seem so rushed anymore.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

Performance art penis XDDDD I think I was crying from laughing so hard at the start... I'm not into water sports, but holy shit that was hilarious. The latter portion was hot and entertaining in a good mix. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Can I have Molly Please ??

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

Team Molly & James

and not hating

Alexis and Austin

but ugh Christine is a bitch!

good story

WinstonSWinstonSover 3 years ago

This is God-tier writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The two

kids fighting in the car reads far more like 6 to 8 year olds.

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 3 years ago

The next day there was no mention of the previous days events. At lunchtime they all sat at the picnic table and loaded their plates. Ready to eat they all groaned when Christine stopped them, she then held out her hand and looking directly at her son unclenched her fist exposing 5 more pills and said "Let's not forget our supplements."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
To Anonymous (15 October 2020)

I think that was kind of the point.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I loved the story and the watersports was funny but I am not sure about James. I'll be watching for part 2.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

But for symmetry, Austin should have fucked Molly, too.

So it's 3-2 in favor of Daddy ;)

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Wonderful start. "But you know the old saying, give a girl an orgasm and she'll climax. Teach her to reach her own and she'll cum for a fucking lifetime. Or something like that." Yes, of course, that old saying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story really could have done without all the fatphobic comments that the mom instilled in the kids. Definitely was distracting from the story.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

OMG! That story was sssooo bad, but I loved it!

;-p I can’t wait to read Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've started then stopped with this story a couple of times. I do enjoy family piss play, but the chemically-induced nature of this rather put me off. That said, I've made the effort to get through that this time and I'm glad I did. So fucking hot! Just a fantastically well-told piece of erotica! Love your writing style too with a great balance between the what and the why and the emotions that creates. Off to find Pt 2 now.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 2 years ago

I've liked all of your other stories that I've read so far, but I don't think I'll continue with this one. I just can't stand the mother. She's a #1, Grade-A bitch. In all the stories I've read about family luvin', she's the most unsympathetic character I've ever come across.

Austin and Lexi had a very nice encounter, then it was ruined when he dropped her like a hot potato for the Queen Bitch, Mommy. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking fab, so fucking hot. My sisters and I sucked and fucked each other’s brains out for hours. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 2 years ago

I think I need to run down to the local GNC and get some of those pills.... :-)

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

The drug-induced pee storm had me laughing out loud. Really great writing. Again.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Loved the silliness of this story it’s exaggerated elements and the family caught between libertine desire & repressed social/ religious conventions. In particular I was so pleased that some of the women are lithe small breasted beauties. Can’t stand those stories presenting mountainous tits. Looking forward to the ongoing adventures.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Herbal supplements ......Who knew? I am in awe of the writer's construct of using uncontrolled urine in getting the characters out of their clothes. Genius! Loved the story very much. Thank you.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 1 year ago

I think a slut ray would’ve been more believable. The sibling fights were well done then blame it on a pill. So weak. Mixing piss and sex is not erotic for me regardless of how young hot whatever the guys and galls are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievable! Such good story! Captured my attention immediately! 9 pages seems too short!!! Carrying on with Pt.2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too much pee

bluesbobluesboabout 1 year ago

Good story, but the ending was quite disappointing -- sort of a cop-out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

9 pages of mud to slog thru.....

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearabout 1 year ago

A completely ridiculous premise......... but I loved the conflict that each of them faced. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, especially how it built up & not just they saw each other & fucked. I hope chapter 2 will have the added conflict of succumbing to their actual desires for each other, not being controlled by a drug

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Good stuff, if a bit wet for my taste. Thanks, anyhow. Please continue.

MaryO712MaryO71212 months ago

I like the story and couples Lexi/Austin and Molly/Dad but i cannot stand the mother!! Not only was she a bitch to her husband even when she was to blame for the pills but the effect of the pills have nothing to do with her being a bitch to Molly! Thinking that her daughter is fat and the way she treats her is just wrong! I would have continue to read if the mother dissapear from the story but well

Fenris420Fenris42011 months ago

Can you imagine if GNC offered pills like that? They would become the richest company in the world. Great, weird, imaginative story. 5/5*

NeedingnewadventuresNeedingnewadventures9 months ago

Where can I get one of those pills???

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

So very hot 🔥 .. I needed it as bad as they did .. my dildoe got a through workout and that was not enough .. no guys around 😒

LoveHerAssLoveHerAss6 months ago

I totally perved out on this story blowing several hard orgasms as I read through it. One of my favorite stories I’ve read.

The mother’s fat-shaming of Molly was a turn off though and I hope she comes to realize how awful she is being to her younger daughter in part two. I felt really bad for Molly for not getting her pussy filled with the cum she so desperately needed. Hopefully that will be rectified in part two. I hope she and her husband get over the jealousy too.

Loved the water sports. I pictured Austin getting peed on by his sister as he would have had to carry her down the hill piggyback. But then again, I am a total pervert.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If that was me at the beginning, I'd have stopped the car, told the kids to get out then driven on back hone and chucked their clothes out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mother an oldest daughter might be pregnant.?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Normally I am turned off and away from "water sports" but holy fuck, that was brilliant way to get the family naked around each other and quite tastefully done.

Off to read part 2 now

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story was interesting. Got a little melodramatic at times with all the personal angst that was laid on a little overly thick at times. Everyone is of age so lay back and enjoy. Sometimes read like a psychiatric session. Family should simply enjoy a good animal rut.

lust_lover45lust_lover45about 2 months ago

Very hot story and I loved every word of it! The only issue I had with it was I think Austin treated his sister a little harshly when they got back to camp. No matter how horny and anxious he was to get to his next sexual partner, I don't think he could have done what he did to his sister considering what they'd just shared, especially when she was injured. But overall, a five-star story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I could not believe the bickering among the children at the beginning. They seemed closer to twelve than twenty. I also did not understand the mom hanging up the clothes without first at least rinsing the piss out. It didn't seem to fit that Austin just dropped his sister in the mud after carrying her back. I agree with the comment that the angst was just too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
9783 Followers
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES