Fucked Up Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex... Lexi?" Austin asked in his little boy voice again. He was staring down at where his cock seemed to be straining for her pussy. His face was screwed up in concentration.

Screwed. Lexi almost laughed. Austin was clearly fighting something. An urge. But Lexi, for the first time that day, she was done fighting. She shot out and grabbed her little brother's massive tool. They both gasped as Lexi's long, slim fingers made contact with her brother's thick, hard dick.

"Oh God... Sis, I'm sorry. I just need to..."

"Shhh," Lexi said, putting her free hand on her brother's lips "I need it, too." Before he could say anything more, before rational thought overwhelmed irrational need, Lexi threw her body into her brother and tackled him to the ground. They both grunted as they made impact. The earth was hard and cold. Austin's body was warm and inviting.

Lexi curled herself into him, like a cat in a sunbeam. She reached down for his dick again. Held it straight up. Without another word, without even a wasted motion, Lexi leaned back and the two siblings became one.

"oh FUCK!" they chorused as brother cock met sister cunt. It was the longest, thickest thing Lexi had ever had inside of her. Had she considered it for a moment, she'd never have believed his dick would fit inside her. But one thrust was all it took and suddenly her needy pussy was full of her brother's beautiful cock.

It was already the best thing she'd ever felt in her life -- they hadn't even started moving yet.

"Lexi," Austin groaned under her. He slid his hands up her thighs and cupped her buttocks. For a moment, Lexi feared he was about to lift her off. What they were doing -- the need of it didn't overwhelm the wrongness. Siblings were as genetically similar as any two people could be. They weren't supposed to see each other's private parts, let alone mash them together in a desperate dance of forbidden pleasure. Austin would only be right to lift his sister off his dick in the hopes of some last bit of decorum.

But like the pissing before, Lexi underestimated how much their bodies' demands overwhelmed any mental obstacle. What you need to do will always supersede what you want. And clearly, brother and sister needed each other the way a person needs to breathe. Austin lifted his big sister by the bottom, yes, but then he squeezed her little butt cheeks and slammed her back down on his shaft.

Both siblings had been with other people. They fucked like they'd only ever known each other. Veterans of every thrust and parry that two people could share.

"Oh Lexi," Austin said, "Your pussy feels so GOOD." Lexi felt her heart swell with the words. Like it was the best thing she'd ever heard. She started bouncing up and down. Her little titties flopping along with her. Lexi gave into her little brother's dick with an abandon she'd never shared with her boyfriends. And why not? After all, her blond brother was deeper, stretching her more -- fucking her better -- than any boyfriend she'd had before.

Lexi let herself fall forward. She hung her long brown hair down and kissed her brother hard on the mouth. Austin pushed back, whole body, like trying to make her swallow him whole with mouth and cunt.

God this felt glorious. The wrong of it only multiplying the right.

And suddenly Lexi realized why she was angry at her brother all the time: she wanted him to fuck her. That's why she was so annoyed with Austin -- he wasn't sticking his beautiful brotherly cock where it belonged. All those times she was trying to get him amped up, when this was the reaction she really wanted: to see his face turn red as he flooded her pussy with his pulsing, fertile...

Oh fuck. Lexi suddenly realized what she'd been thinking about. Her brother's cock -- that wonderful, massive tool that was building her ever closer to a skyscraper of an orgasm -- was inside her bare. Skin to skin. Lexi was on the pill, but she still shouldn't let her brother...

"Pull out," Lexi said. Pleading. "Promise."

"Oh. OK, Sis," Austin said, slowly extricating himself out from under her. Lexi could hear the disappointment in her brother's voice. Like she'd taken his favorite toy.

"Not yet, dummy," Lexi said and swatted his ass. "When it's time."

"Dummy, huh?" Austin asked. He sat up slightly, still filling his sister's pussy completely, but now holding her in place, keeping her from being able to ride him. She popped her butt up and down as hard as she could, but nothing happened.

"Pleeease," Lexi said again, shocked at how easy it was to prostrate herself to her baby brother. How badly she wanted his approval. "I promise your stupid big sister will be the best fuck you've ever had."

Austin paused, he looked up at his older sibling like her eyes were the light of truth. "You already are," he said, and Lexi thrilled because she knew it was true. She kissed him again, somehow even more passionately than before. Incredibly, as Lexi kissed her brother, she felt her body rise with pleasure. He hadn't even started fucking her again, yet the orgasm came unbidden. Her pussy trembling around her brother's cock.

"Did you?" Austin stroked his sister's hair.

"Yeah," Lexi said, "Little one."

"We can do better than that," Austin said.

"You'd better," Lexi said, "I only expect big things from my little brother."

Austin smiled and toppled his sister over onto her back. He knelt on his heels for a moment, his cock bobbing lightly in the open air, and appreciated her body.

"You're fucking incredible, Lexi," he said. He slammed his dick into his sister and the siblings screamed in ecstasy once again. Another orgasm hit Lexi as her brother slid home. It rippled up her body from top to bottom. Toes to the tips of her hair. Fuck, fucking my brother feels so fucking GOOD!

Lexi didn't even feel like she needed it, but she reached down and started rubbing her clit anyway. Usually with sex, this was the only way she'd ever get off. And even then, she usually needed a good licking to get her going beforehand. Now she'd already cum at least twice and she could see the third -- massive, incalculable -- coming around the bend. With such a speed she was sure it would blast her right off the cliff and into lake below.

Somewhere distant she heard the rhythmic slaps of her brother's body bouncing against her own. Felt a few sharp rocks pressing into her back. The dull ache of her ankle. It was all so far away from the pleasure of big sister fucking little brother that it might have all been in another solar system for all Lexi could tell.

Austin's cock kept pounding into her like he was trying to piledrive his big sister into the ground with his cock. His balls bounced against her anus. Lexi stretched her legs around her brother's waist, jammed on her clitoris -- all together it made some kind of magic. Then suddenly the lithe brunette felt the spell take full effect.

Lexi's whole body went stiff. Her eyes rolled back in her head and the world went bright white. She heard a scream and realized it was her own voice. An animal-like howl. Her arms and legs locked in rapturous rigor. She felt something warm on her breast and realized it was her brother sucking at her tit. Then all of reality crashed down on Lexi and she fucking CAME.

"Oh ffffffffFFFFFFFUCK I'm CUUUMMMMMIIING!" Lexi shouted. Announced her pleasure to the world. Her brother had brought something out of her she didn't even know she had. Feral and electric. "My brother is making me CUM!"

Lexi was still riding her ecstasy, more like drowning in it, when she felt her brother's cock slow in her pussy and realized he was about to peak along with her. And some part of Lexi's brain -- maybe the only part that wasn't completely burned away in the inferno of orgasm -- told her that when her brother's hot seed blasted her womb her own explosion would go from earth-shaking to universe-destroying.

"Oh Lexi," Austin groaned, "Big sis, I'm going to..." Still roasting in that conflagration of indescribable pleasure, Lexi felt her brother's warmth slip away from her. Felt her pussy fall suddenly, horribly empty. Lexi almost sobbed with the sadness of it.

Something warm and wet hit her face. She forced her eyes open and saw her brother's incredible cock right above her. Another salty blast spattered over her lips. Lexi laughed. Sighed.

Her brother covered her in his joyful juice. Her mouth and hair. Breasts and stomach. Groaning her name with every ejaculation. Before her brother had even finished marking her, Lexi started licking his cum off her face. Rubbed it into her aching nipples. Fuck, his cock had been the most incredible thing she'd ever felt and now his cum... It was like an elixir.

"You didn't cum in me?" Lexi said, somewhere between disappointment and relief. She fell back onto the hard ground, brown hair splayed everywhere. Body sticky with sweat and little brother semen.

"You told me not to," Austin said. He leaned down and hugged his big sister close. His embrace, so strong, yet warm and loving. "And I always do what my big sister says."

Lexi snorted in derision. But then she thought about how badly she'd wanted her little brother's seed and could only imagine how hard it must have been for Austin to pull out in that moment. To deny that biological urge so overpowering. In fact, thinking back on everything that had just happened, Lexi was amazed to realize that her little brother had been almost reverential as he rutted into his sister.

"Thank you, little brother," Lexi said, kindly, and kissed him lightly on the lips. But next time put it all in me, no matter what I say. Lexi almost said it aloud but stopped herself. Next time? Am I out of my fucking mind?

A cold breeze blew over them and the siblings both started to tremble against each other. Austin squeezed his older sister even tighter. The hard reality of what they'd done began to sink in. The sick melange of satisfaction and remorse. Absolute pleasure and complete and utter horror.

"Austin I'm so sorry, I..."

"Don't be sorry," Austin said. He grabbed Lexi by the cheeks and forced her to look at him. Her face and his fingers still sticky with his spend "Please be anything but that."

"Yeah?" Lexi asked, unable to keep the fear out of her voice.

"Yeah," Austin said. He leaned in and kissed his sister. They were both stone cold sober. The kiss was all the intoxication they needed. And Lexi, lost in a haze of guilt and post-sex pleasure, suddenly felt a hauntingly familiar twinge in her womb.

*

"We need to get back," Austin said and stroked his sister's cheek, lovingly. "Mom and Dad are probably worried about us."

The sky, once clear and bright, had gone portentously grey. The warm day now ran cold. Foreboding. But Austin could only bask in the warmth of his big sister and what they'd done. He knew he was supposed to feel bad. Guilty. All he could feel was a strange sense of satisfaction, like he'd conquered something impossible. Accomplished something incredible.

Reluctantly, little brother extricated himself from his sexy big sister. As he stood, Austin stared down at Lexi lying recumbent on the grass -- wonderfully, fantastically naked and covered in his spend. Her long legs, flat stomach, and firm breasts. And best of all, her incredible pussy -- covered in dark hair, nether lips still purple and engorged. Wanting.

God, how could he have ever avoided someone so amazing?

"You threw me down here," Lexi said, "The least you could do is help me back up."

Austin was pretty certain that it was his sister who had tackled him to the ground in the first place, but his memories were all tangled up and twisted and he could no longer say with confidence exactly what had happened and how. Besides, what was the point of arguing with his big sister when getting along was so much more fun?

Austin reached down to help Lexi stand. But as soon as the lithe brunette put weight on her ankle she howled and fell right back with a thump. She glared up at Austin, daring him to mock her pain.

Instead, the blond boy bent down and tenderly lifted his butt-naked big sister up into his arms. Cradled her to his chest like she was a baby. OK, a nearly six-foot-tall baby, but still. Austin had often appreciated the results of his big sister's workout routine -- the fact that it also made her relatively easy to carry was a bonus.

Lexi leaned her head into her brother's chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. Clasped him close. Austin's bitchy big sister had been nothing but sweet since things had happened. Almost like this was what she needed all along.

It sounded like that old stupid high school boy logic: 'She just needs a good dick.' Yeah right. Of course, Austin also felt more satisfied with life than he had in a long time. Maybe 'he just needs a good pussy' should be added to the teenage lexicon. Again, Austin wrestled with how he was feeling and how he felt he ought to feel. Incest was supposed to land you in therapy, not act as a substitute for it.

Austin slowly started hiking down the hill, Lexi in his arms. He didn't have a free hand for their bags, but at that point getting back to the camp seemed like the biggest priority. He could always come back for their stuff once everything was settled.

"You smell like piss, bro," Lexi said, smiling warmly.

"You smell like sex, sis," Austin said.

"I kind of like it," Lexi said.

"Me too," Austin said. He bent his head down and kissed his sister lightly on the lips. Whatever the pills had done, Austin felt clear-headed now. Like breaking through a fever. Yet the intimacy that the drugs had forced him into didn't seem to flag in the least. Was this still the chemicals coursing through him, or were these feelings real?

"Those pills..." Lexi said, like she'd been thinking the same thing.

"I know," Austin said. It didn't make any sense. The unstoppable peeing followed by the frantic fucking. It didn't seem possible that one little pill could cause so much trouble. Yet he couldn't find another explanation for the sudden invasion of the penis/pussy-snatchers. It was the only thing that connected both his and Lexi's behavior. But the rest of the family had taken the supplements, too.

"Oh fuck," he said, stopping suddenly. Like the realization had reached down and pinned him. "Mom, Dad, and Molly. Like you said before -- they must have been pissing like crazy too. Which means that... Oh fuck."

"I mean, I can't imagine it happening." Lexi said, "But I can't imagine how it didn't happen, either."

"Yes." Austin stood there like his feet were frozen to the ground. If the pills had had the same effect on the rest of the family... Obviously, his Mom and Dad would have been able to 'take care' of each other. But right in front of Molly? What would they have done about their youngest daughter?

Austin was well-aware of how the supplement affected someone. It went beyond requirement to something more. Things like proper behavior, appropriate boundaries -- they all went away like they'd never existed. As evidenced by his own behavior. Fuck.

"It's OK," Lexi said and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. "I keep telling you I'm not mad. We were out of control. Think of it like someone slipping you a roofie and then doing stuff with you. It doesn't change who you are."

"So great, I raped you," Austin said.

"I think we kind of raped each other," Lexi said. They started walking again. His sister's bare bottom bouncing in his arms. "And, yes, I kind of like the thought of that, too."

"So, Mom and Dad...?" Austin was still struggling with the thought of it. The straight line of A to B to C had never seemed more twisted.

"I mean probably," Lexi said, "Almost certainly."

"And Molly..."

"Yes," Lexi said, distantly, "Molly. I mean, we both felt that pull -- the necessity of it. I doubt a little thing like our baby sister's innocence would be much of a barrier to... Well whatever they ended up doing to get back in control."

"If they ever got control back in the first place," Austin said.

Lexi stiffened in her little brother's arms. Practically throttled him till he stopped walking and looked right into her eyes. "Hey Austin?"

"Yes, Sis?"

"I really appreciate you carrying me and all and I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but your thumb is like, right up against my, um... Well, my pussy. And..."

"Oh fuck!" Austin said and quickly moved his hand back. He hadn't even noticed himself sliding his fingers forward. But sure enough, his digit had dug itself right to the entrance of his big sister's furry sex.

"Well, actually, I was kind of hoping you might rub more?" Lexi asked. Austin really studied his sister now. She seemed to be straining against him. Then that now-familiar pain filled his own gut and he almost doubled over despite the woman in his arms. He didn't need to piss, he knew that for sure.

If they'd ever gotten back in control in the first place. Austin's previous thought hung in his mind. God, what had they done to themselves? To each other?

In order to get control, they'd need to actually fight for it. He had to train his body. Himself. Or they might be slaves to this forever. But he had to give in at least a little bit before he burst.

Austin slid his hand back up Lexi's inner thigh and this time, jammed it right into Lexi's dripping snatch. He felt his cock go as hard as it had ever been, bouncing against the bottom of Lexi's own backside. If he rubbed her good, Austin thought, maybe she would reach down and do the same for him?

"Yeah," Lexi said, dreamily, "Totally. I mean, the fucking is fucking great but it's..."

"Not a good idea," Austin said.

"Right," Lexi said, "But you can -- fuckthat'snice -- help me out and I can do the same for you."

"What are siblings for?" Austin asked. Probably not for this, he thought to himself. But it didn't stop him. He sawed his fingers back and forth in his big sister's wanting cunt. Found her clit with his thumb and started to rub it hard. It was a weird balancing act, but he got it. The only problem was his cock, which was now desperately seeking a way to do more than bounce against Lexi's hot little ass.

"Oh FUCK!" Lexi said, "I know your dick's amazing, but your fingers feel pretty fantastic, too. You keep doing that, I'll definitely rub you off. Maybe put you in my mouth. Do you want that? Let me suck on that wonderful, huge cock of yours? Your cum tasted so good before Austin -- I know I've been bad but if I suck you will you give your big sister a little treat?"

"Fuck yes," Austin said. He started rubbing Lexi's quivering quim even faster.

"Austin?" Lexi asked. There was a tremble her voice.

"What's wrong?" Austin asked, legitimately concerned. "What can I do?"

"Oh, your fingers. They feel so good," Lexi said, "But it's... It's not enough." Austin looked his sister in the eyes. Green and shining so bright they looked able to light the whole forest. His cock was aching like they hadn't just fucked a few minutes before. He realized it wasn't enough for him, either.

Austin started to shift slightly, to lay his big sister down gently on the ground. But that was far too slow for big sis. Lexi spun around his torso and wrapped her legs around his waist, hugging on like a koala on a tree. Then the lithe brunette reached down, grabbed her brother's cock, and stuffed it into her dripping cunt.

Austin groaned and nearly fell backward. He was back inside his sister and it felt so good. He couldn't imagine how he'd ever been crazy enough to stop. Lexi clearly felt it too. She latched onto his neck with her teeth, humping up and down like a crazed beast.

Austin tried to push back but there was nothing to give him leverage. He needed something for balance -- to fuck his sister into. He stumbled over to a nearby tree and slammed Lexi back into the trunk. Could feel her bounce off the bark. He didn't care. Just started plowing into his sibling. Both of them focused only on the junction they'd created between themselves.

1...34567...9