Fucked Up Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly looked up at her father again. He was breathing heavily. A vein throbbed on the side of his forehead. He seemed to be doing everything not to look in his daughter's direction. Molly saw her father's penis. It looked even larger now. And suddenly Molly knew exactly what she needed to do.

"Daddy..." Molly said it lower now. Like a whisper or a confession. She stalked over to her father. Stood in front of him. Both of them panting like they'd run a race.

"Hurts so bad..." her father muttered.

"Me too," Molly said, "I'm sorry Daddy, but I need..."

She couldn't even finish getting the words out before her hand shot down and gripped her father's massive cock. Molly flinched. She waited for her father to shout. To scream. To rip himself away. Instead he did the one thing she didn't expect. He groaned.

"Oh baby."

"I know," Molly said. And she did know. The innocent 18-year-old had never even touched a penis before. But she knew exactly what she needed to do with it now.

Molly reached up and pulled her father's face to hers. She pressed her lips to his in a most undaughterly way. Snaked her little tongue into his mouth. Both of them gasped, like getting a first burst of oxygen after holding back for so long.

Molly's father's hands slid up her flanks and grasped her oversized tits. They both sighed, again, in unison. Her Dad's hands felt so rough and strong on Molly's breasts. Kneading and squeezing with equal passion and hunger. Molly had never had someone touch her there. She'd been vaguely aware of how her tits might sometimes act like a live wire down to her pussy. Like when she rubbed herself. But this. Something about the way her father held her breasts made Molly's pussy fucking throb. Like it wasn't already pulsing like crazy.

Molly let herself fall backwards, pulling her Dad down with her by the dick. She spread her legs wide. Pulled her father forward. A thousand things shouted in Molly's mind. About how wrong this was. She wasn't supposed to be fucking, not in the middle of a campground. Not with her Daddy. Oh, Molly loved him so much and yet she couldn't imagine ever doing something so brazen. So wanton. And yet some part of her required it. No option. Only need.

"Daddy," she gasped between kisses.

"I'm sorry baby," James said, "I can't..."

"Please Daddy put it in me. I promise to be good."

Molly grabbed her Dad's cock, tightly, lined it up with her aching snatch and...

"Nooooo!" Molly's mother screamed. She raced over and tackled the two of them, shoving Molly away from her father. At first, Molly thought Christine was doing a very motherly thing: trying to keep her daughter (and husband) from making a terrible, awful mistake.

But then Molly watched, stunned, as her mother grabbed her father's cock, possessively. She saw the hungry look in her Mom's eyes and realized that, no, Christine just wanted that Daddy dick for herself.

"God. Oh Chrissie," James said, "I don't know what came over me and..."

"Shut up dammit," Christine said, "That's supposed to be my cock."

"I'm sorry, honey." James was on his back now, his penis pointing upwards at the sky. His wife, Molly's Mom, knelt over him, holding his pulsing penis tight in her fist. Her tiny breasts trembling. Her nipples looked almost sharp.

Christine looked her daughter down, like dominating a puppy. Then she climbed on top of her husband as casually as if they were in their marriage bed. She pushed him onto his back and in one thrust jammed his cock into her pussy. They both groaned as they made contact.

Molly sat back, blown. Her pussy aching even worse than before. It needed something. Anything. Molly cast about for something even mildly cock-shaped but came up with nothing. She lay on the grass and watched her parents fuck in front of her. Ground her hips together like it might at least hold off the urges.

Molly jammed her hand between her legs and started strumming her clit furiously. The blonde teen had masturbated before -- many times, if she was honest with herself. As much as one could be said to be 'good' at rubbing one out, Molly was good at it. She'd figured out the exact angle to hold her fingers in her sloppy channel, the perfect rhythm to work her clit. She could squeeze out a good cum in about five minutes if she wanted and could run multiples if she had the time to really settle in. She'd even squirted once after a particularly intense session.

In other words, if anyone on Earth was capable of giving herself an orgasm in a time of absolute need, it was Molly. Yet now her frantic clit-flicking seemed barely to help. Her pleasure was a whisper, begging to be heard over the cacophony of a heavy metal band amped up to 11. She rubbed harder. Faster. It only seemed to increase the pain.

Meanwhile, Molly's mother slammed herself onto her husband with abandon on the grass nearby. James reached up and squeezed his wife's tits. He moaned in what almost sounded like frustration.

"Mommy. Daddy, I..."

Christine slowed. She looked over and saw her daughter staring back at both of them. Tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," the blonde teenager said, "I know I can't. But it hurts. I need it so bad."

Christine looked at her daughter, and her face softened. To Molly's shock, her mother slowly nodded and began slipping off her husband's cock. Her pussy making squelching sounds as it reluctantly let go.

James kept trying to fuck upward, frantic as his wife withdrew. His cock glistened with her juices.

"Chrissie," he moaned.

"I know, baby, I know," Christine said, cooing, "I need it too. But fuck. We need to be there for our daughter. We have to help her first."

It was nonsense. Utter ridiculousness. None of this made sense, Molly knew in a small conscious part of her brain. But the rest of her mind, her body, all it cared about was getting something -- someone -- inside her. And if her Mom was willing to make the sacrifice, Molly was not in any position to let it pass.

Christine turned to her daughter and smiled warmly. "It's OK, sweetie. I know you need it. Go ahead." She reached over to Molly's shoulders and pulled her forward, so she was down on all fours. Presenting the young blonde's virginal cunt to her father.

Molly couldn't see the look of hunger on her Daddy's face as she pointed her pussy his way. Didn't know how her Dad suddenly ached for his little girl's body, running his eyes over every curve with primal desire. Molly only swung her round bottom back and forth, rolling the emptiness between her legs, praying that her father would fill her need.

Molly's Mom grabbed her Daddy's cock. She placed the head right at his daughter's opening. Molly's whole body braced in anticipation of finally getting what she needed. But her mother suddenly paused. Oh fuck. Was she rethinking it? Oh, Molly needed a cock so bad and her father's was so big and perfect it had to be him. Molly decided she would fight her mother for it this time. Finally stand up for herself. It was the only way.

"Oh God, I don't think I can," James moaned.

"You've got to, honey," Christine said, "We've got to. I know this is insane and yet I know that this is the best way. The only way. You just have to promise."

"Anything," James said.

"You're going to be with your daughter," Christine said it so casually, like they were talking about dancing rather than fucking. "To help her. I know. But when it's time. It's still my cock and I want you to... Need you to put it in me. You know what I'm saying?"

"Yes, baby, of course," James said.

"You can make her cum. You should. I think it's the only way she'll... But not in her. OK? Our little Molly's not on the pill and we don't have any protection. Even if we did. I still feel like it should be something shared between us. Us only. Promise me."

Nobody asked her what she wanted, Molly thought, but if she could get that cock in her, she'd have agreed to any condition. It was all she could do not to scream at her parents to stop jabbering and get on with it.

"OK?" Christine asked.

"OK," James said. And Molly's mother shoved her father's penis right into his daughter's virgin pussy.

Molly screamed. James moaned. The intruder into her body. She'd never felt anything like this. Raging fire. Rigid steel. A strange and wonderful invader that her pussy walls clamped down on for dear life and all Molly could think was how she'd lived a whole 18 years without realizing there was this aching NEED inside of her that only a man -- only her father -- could fill.

And the thought entered Molly's mind, like a salve to a wound, my Daddy's fucking me. His cock is in my pussy. The thing that MADE me. That put me in my Mommy's belly. That's inside ME. And, ohfuck, it felt so good. So right. Like there was no better place for a father's cock than in his baby daughter's cunt.

James reached forward and grabbed his daughter's giant tits. Like holding them was the most important thing in the world. Molly hated her big breasts, but feeling the way her father pulled at them -- almost like milking her -- she suddenly glorified in them. My Daddy loves my big stupid boobs, Molly thought to herself, and for the first time her D's made her feel as proud as when she brought home A's.

James drew back and Molly felt a strange sadness until her father plowed himself back into her. Whatever lingering pain from that first penetration simply drifted away. Leaving only desire. The driving need of back and forth as her father jammed his cock into her pussy and OH GOD!

"Daddy... Oh DADDY. It feels..."

"I know baby," James said, barely able to form the words, "It's your first time and Daddy wants to be careful with you but..."

"Oh NO, Daddy," Molly said, almost laughing, "Your cock. My cunt. It feels so good. Like nothing I've ever... Oh FUCK I'm sorry for cursing, Daddy but your penis, your big hard Daddy cock, it's making me... fffffffFUCK."

"Oh God," James said, "Me too, baby."

"Yeah?" Molly asked, almost little-girl like, "Your little girl's pussy is doing OK for you?"

"Oh honey it's amaaaaaazing," James said.

Molly heard her mother make a little snort. She looked up and saw Christine was now sitting in front of her. She was eyeing her daughter strangely. There was a whole bucket of emotions there. Hurt, love, jealousy, remorse. Desire.

"Honey?" Christine asked. She was kneeling, almost supplicant. Her tiny, pointed tits almost right at Molly's mouth.

"What is it, Mom?" Molly asked. She couldn't keep the slight irritation out of her voice. I mean, couldn't Christine see she was a little busy at the moment?

"How's he doing for you?" Christine asked.

"Oh... so good..." Molly said. The pleasure overwhelmed her for a moment and she bowed her head down. Her eyes clenched shut. She groaned and rode it out. She knew from her own 'personal-time' that this was only a little cum. A speed bump on the road to a far larger peak. Molly dragged herself back into focus. Her Mother was still staring at her.

"I'm glad. I'm so happy we could help you, honey," Christine said, "But, ummm.... Mommy's feeling it really bad, too and it would really help me out if..."

Molly looked down and saw her mother's hands were both buried in her own blonde bush. One up in her pussy, the other slamming side to side on her clit.

"Oh Molly... My baby girl... Your pussy is so perfect," James said from behind her.

FUCK. Molly has having trouble keeping focus between her Mom and Dad. Her Daddy, she loved him so much. He always made her feel special. But now it made her feel even better to know she was giving him this pleasure. Almost as good as the ecstasy he was driving into her.

"Oh. So. Good," Molly said, the words falling out of her, "My Daddy. Is. Fucking me. Oh Daddy don't ever stop fucking MEeeheeheeheeeeeeee!"

Molly felt another wave of pleasure engulf her from bottom to tp. A bigger one. Her whole body started to give way and she did her best to hold herself upright. Every thrust from her Daddy's dick an explosion pushing her higher and higher. A piston in the engine of her pussy. A rocket driving her straight off the Earth -- and Molly could only imagine what breaking through the atmosphere would be like.

"Molly," Christine said, sharply. Molly looked back at her mother. The anger must have shown on her face because her Mom seemed to suddenly soften. "Pleeaaaaase," the tiny blonde said. Molly had never heard her mother so supplicant. She nodded.

Christine practically clapped her hands with glee and lay on her back. Wrapped her thin legs around her daughter's neck.

"You know what to do," Christine said. Molly lowered her head dutifully. But, in fact, the blonde teen had no idea what to do. She'd never licked a pussy before. Worse, even if she was an expert, it was almost impossible to do with her Dad's cock pumping into her. She could barely speak, think, let alone focus on pleasing her mother.

She tested her tongue outward. The taste was not unpleasant. Molly knew her own sex and this was similar but different. Like looking at a map of an unfamiliar place, she knew what was supposed to be roads and rivers, but she couldn't make sense of where it all led.

Christine grabbed Molly's head and shoved it down harder. Tried to force the girl to lick her clit in at least something close to the right way. Molly thought of the old saying about bringing a horse to water and almost laughed despite herself. You could bring a daughter to pussy, apparently, but you couldn't make her lick. Not in a way that was all that satisfying, apparently.

Molly felt her mother's hands tighten on the back of her skull. The scent of her mother's pussy almost too strong. Molly was already struggling to breathe. So much for kindness.

"Mommy, you're hurting me," Molly gasped, though she doubted anyone could hear her through her mother's thin thighs.

"Daddy's getting close, baby."

Molly felt her father's pumping begin to slow. Oh no! It wasn't fair. Molly had cum a couple little times but only in the simplest definition of the word. The big one. Molly could see it in the distance and it was more great and glorious than anything she'd ever known. Something in Molly's mind told her that she had to get there. NEEDED to.

She managed to free her head from her Mom's snatch. "Daddy..."

"Your pussy," James said, "It's so good, baby girl."

"I know, it's just... I haven't..."

"Christine get over here and help your daughter," James said. Molly thrilled a little at her Daddy's commanding voice. Felt her heart soar. Dutifully, Christine slid around on her back so that her pussy stayed under Molly's mouth, but now her own lips and tongue were positioned to help the young blonde.

"Let Mommy show you first, honey," Christine said, as if it had been her idea.

Molly felt something warm and wet engulf her clitoris and suddenly the building pleasure shot from amazing to un-fucking-real. Her mother battered Molly's magic bean back and forth and she felt everything overwhelm her. Molly had been on the road. Almost to the end point. Now suddenly Molly blew past it to somewhere she hadn't even been able to conceive.

Molly felt her whole body bear down. Especially her pussy on her Daddy's cock. Suddenly the only thing she could do was clench her eyes shut and scream.

"Oh FFFUUUUUUUUCK! Fucking.... Daddy... YES!"

James and Christine both paused, amazed, and watched their daughter's orgasm. The thing so intimate that not even a family was supposed to share it. The way she arched, straight stiff, and trembled. How her face went red, then purple. Her massive chest shaking like an earthquake. Her scream of 'Daddy' so loud it seemed to echo across the park.

James suddenly groaned. Molly felt something even bigger begin to build inside her. And all she could think was that she wanted it so bad. "Oh... OHFUCK!" Molly cried, "Mommy I think that Daddy's about to..."

"Oh God!" James cried, "I'm sorry baby but..."

Molly whined low like a cat and strained against her father.

"Oh DAAAAADDDDYYYYYY! Oh GOD! P... please!"

Christine pounced upward, knocking her daughter to the side and throwing James onto his back. Molly bounced on the grass, still cumming, little aftershocks ripping through her shaking. Shivering. She looked over and watched as her mother pinned her father, then jammed his cock right inside her snatch. The married couple found their rhythm immediately. Old habits. The two of them moved in a perfect unison. It was beautiful, Molly realized, their love. The way they seemed to respond to each other, anticipating every need. No wasted movement or stutter.

Yet Molly also couldn't help but feel jealous watching her Daddy with another woman. That was Molly's cum that her mother was taking. That was Molly's seed. And the only thing that ached worse from watching it than her heart was her young, fertile womb.

Molly nearly cried in despair as her father stiffened. As her mother began to shake. James' balls jerked upwards. He roared so loud, it almost frightened his youngest daughter.

Christine cried out. "Oh James. Honey. Fill me up! Ohhhhh give me it to ME!" The wife's words collapsed with a squeak and a gasp. She let her head loll and her blonde, straight hair tickled the tops of the grass. James fell forward. His cock popped out red and sticky. Still dribbling slightly.

The three Campbells -- mother, father, and daughter -- fell onto their backs in the middle of the campsite. Stared up at the sky almost in shock. Gasping like they'd completed a marathon. Molly felt a cold reality wash over her. Post-orgasm rationality telling her that she'd just fucked her Dad. Watched while he did the same to her Mom. The three of them sharing something that could never be taken back.

"Oh God," Christine moaned with the same sinking sound of conscience. She slowly sat up. Molly noticed a glob of her father's sperm drip out of her Mom's pussy and onto the dirt.

"Those pills," James said, "Holy fuck, I mean..."

"Daddy?" Molly asked. Legitimately worried now.

"It's OK," Christine said, "That wasn't us."

James crawled over to his naked daughter and held her tight. Loving. But Molly also noticed he seemed to brush her massive tit as he wrapped himself around her. Almost like a little grope. And Molly found she more than didn't mind it.

Christine dragged herself to the two of them and wrapped her arms around her family. The three of them all together now. Naked and sticky with cum and piss. Molly's father's flaccid penis lay wetly on her thigh. Her mother's pussy oozed against her arm. A cool breeze tickled ominously at Molly's arm hair.

"You took my virginity, Daddy," Molly said, surprised at how vulnerable she sounded. "You almost knocked me up."

"It's OK," Christine said, "It's OK it's OK it's OK." Like a mantra meant to convince herself.

"I know baby," James said, "I'm sorry. There's no excuse. I mean, in the moment it made so much sense and yet now I can't even..."

"It's OK Daddy," Molly said.

"It's OK it's OK it's OK," Christine murmured.

"I think it's over," James said, "I think we got through it."

"Yeah, me too," Molly said, distant. Doing her best to ignore the slight burning sensation still roiling in her pussy.

*

Lexi and her brother stood in the middle of the path, staring at each other wordless. The siblings were completely naked. Soaked in each other's pee. Lexi's little breasts -- her perky pink nipples -- brushed against her brother's chest hair. Austin's cock (it looked even bigger than when Lexi had been staring before) rubbed against her thick, dark pubes. The distant roar of the waterfall echoed the earlier rush of piss they'd both produced.

Lexi was aware of all of it, but only in the back of her mind. Something was far more pressing in that moment.

123456...9