All Comments on 'Fucked Up Family Pt. 03'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Been Waiting for This

I've been waiting for a new chapter of this story. Thanks for posting. Hopefully, we can get a new chapter on It's Only Fair soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

outstanding simply outstanding cant wait to see whats next

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiover 4 years ago
Such an amazing family

Family sex is the best sex. It is so hot to read how this family has come to experience sex with each other, and now to finally start to admit how much they all love fucking their family. This family isn't fucked up - they just are a family that fucks. So fucking hot!

Novengliae2Novengliae2over 4 years ago
Once again, bravo

This is some seriously entertaining shit. I guess that makes me fucked up, too.

SypherzSypherzover 4 years ago

Glad to see your still around man, you're one of the best writers here.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars.

i'm echoing the comment - one of the best writers on this site. brilliant story. i'm looking orward to the next chapter - but not the ending!! i love this crazy family

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!

Hot! Please some for fucking in church. A hot possibility would be having either the rev or his hot milf wife "catch" them at it and join in and also involve members of their fam. Extend it to include other members for some hot fam frolics. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sooooo superb! So what’s next?

so I guess we’d all like the others to join-in when they get there.

Maybe have the newcomers arrive to an empty home, have them discover the health supplements left out accidentally/on purpose and then have James, Christine and co find them with the intention of all coming together, or maybe the supplements that caused this added to a traditional family meal.

In any case, that was virtually flawless.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 4 years ago
Wow!!

That was one HOT chapter. I like this story better than 'It's only fair.'

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
The best

This the best and hottest story I have ever read,, great work, this story could go on and on

GreenRevolverGreenRevolverover 4 years ago
No more secrets?

James is going to have to get used to Christine’s moans coming from Austin’s room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total Debauchery

Hope you submit Part 4 before the end of the year. The family accepts the realization of their happy fate and willingly slides into continual near nudity, group sex games, water sports and more (pee consumption),

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyabout 4 years ago

Was surprised about the length of this one was not surprised about the quality! Little late to the party in getting caught up but another quality story Spec! I gotta say I’m Kinda loosing interest in the James/Molly relationship for some reason. Just my opinion/feeling/comment which kinda sucks cause in my head Molly is the most attractive and my type. That being said the Jame/Lexi relationship w/ cameos from mom seem to be the hottest to me.

Regardless, excited to see where the next chapter takes us Spec! Keep up the amazing work you have a honest gift!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

You’re such an incredible writer! You are one of my favorite writers on this site and I love coming back and reading your stories( even when I’m not horny) because you’re so a talented. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to write this.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

The best chapter so far I think. Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed thoughts

First, I will read it all because in any story I hate stopping part way through and I want to know what happens. But I don't like the mom starting from chapter 1 so it is difficult to change that. Lexi and Austin, I am not a huge fan of the characters but they are also young so I can understand it too. I feel bad for the dad, he has his own problems and bad choices but I still want to root for him. I feel bad for Molly, just feels like she gets the short end from her mom and siblings and I am glad that Lexi seems to be changing her attitude with Molly and that Molly seems to have a special connection with the dad.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

I liked it better when Molly and James were being exclusive...

WinstonSWinstonSover 3 years ago

Nice chapter as always. But, I agree with what was said below. It was much nicer when Molly and her father were exclusive.

StimtheoneStimtheoneover 3 years ago

You know the writing's good when I'm practically shouting at these fictional people to accept it and move on. Instead they're dancing all over the stages of loss.

Still, glad it ended with that bit. Eager to move on.

malejktmalejktalmost 3 years ago

I can totally relate to James and his attraction to Molly. I experienced the same thing with my niece-in-law who stayed with us for a couple of weeks during which time she flirted with me and I became hot af for her to the point I started to sniff her used panties, her dirty t-shirts, her shoes. I can also relate to Austin and how he and his mother got the hots for each other like a couple who can't keep their hands off each other. It's all so relatable, which makes me think the author (great writer btw!) probably based the events on his personal experiences and applied these to the characters he created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lived it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous, it just gets hotter and hotter. Hope that they just settle into every day fuck feasts sucking and fucking each other’s brains out, incestuous multi fucking. Completely debauched and depraved. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There house is going to fill up with all the diapers that are going to need changed with how many babies are going to be born if all of the women are pregnant with twins each time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why isn't Molly on birth control? Her womb is a ticking bomb.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA10 months ago

when getting closer to the end, I thought "oh well, looks like Austin's gonna creampie Molly, that'd be an interesting plot twist". But NO!, it can't be like that, everything has to go to hell in the last moment, as usually in this author's stories. Is the author proud of making my cock go limp??? Cuz I suppose he/she is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The 1st story was good , but each story gets progressively worse! At this point James, the Father, is nothing but a sick pervert, that should have his nuts cut off! And they're all a bunch of idiots to think they can all sit at home, basically do nothing, and get better! The damn fools already know they feel no unnatural attraction to anyone outside of the family! So why the heck aren't they all going back to work, school, etc. Fuckin fools!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES