All Comments on 'Fucked Up Family Pt. 05'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That ending...

I kind of expected this ending, and even though I would've preferred more of a closure to the story of this family, I suppose this is fine too. Fantastic writing throughout the series, delving deep into every character's psyche and reinforcing the forbidden aspect of it all; not many authors here do that often or believably enough. Looking forward to reading the rest of your other series.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 4 years ago
It ended the same way it began. So awesome.

Its a shame the series ended. But I think you could squeeze one more or two more side stories from showing the sexual adventures of the campbells. I would like to see a story take place 18 years after the "kids" (and new kids) are born and they get initiated into the incestuous fun with an 18th birthday bash that would make a playboy mansion party look like bible camp. Plus seeing how older (and sexier) everyone is now. I'm sweating at the thought of christine, lexi, and molly becoming big titted moms doling out titfucks left and right to every brother, son, cousin, and father.

I also liked the characterisation. I believed the hot crazy sex made them more close and happy than they ever were despite the taboo and even helped resolve their differences. The final page was the cherry on top of this naughty sundae and I only wish it was a page longer than that. Good work my man. I can't wait to see more of your stories in the new decade. Happy new year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great send off

great finish sad but happy at the same time. great series cant wait to see what you have for us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series love every part of it.

Love the series and cummed to this plenty of times. Wished there was more partner swapping during sex though. This deserves all the Five Stars

I have a few questions for the author though.

A. So did Christine plot everything since the beginning, or just the end, since she was still unsatisfied with his husband and everything. I feel this is a bit of a downer ending since Husband and Wife still prefers doing other people that each other.

B. Im genuinely curious about the tone that you had in mind with the whole series. Honestly Dad and Molly horniness was of the chart hot. But as the author and creator of these characters do you really think that they were all back to square one or is the family more solid as a result of the events and with the events the ending implies.

Sorry about the questions I honestly love the series (will be jacking off to this for years) and wished for more, but if you feel that everything is done I understand and respect your vision. Im just having g a bit of a hard time pegging Christine down, she seems uninterested in joining in in family sex acts opposed to James who briefly considered it during his threesome with his daughters. Are her motives driven by desire to be with her husband or a subliminal compulsion to replace him.

Hope you have more Family Incest Stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but....

Very good, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who wanted more from the ending.

It’s kind of a quick finish when there was scope for a bigger bang at the end.

I would have loved to have a crack at writing that end scene from multiple viewpoints myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I admit I’m a little disappointed, on one hand I didn’t want to story to end the characters are written so well and in depth, on the other hand I didn’t like then ending it was predictable. I mean I love the story in not into water sports but I enjoyed the first few chapters, I enjoyed how everything works out I suspected maybe Molly would get knocked up, but not on purpose as a last resort to justify Christine and Lexis having Austin’s baby. I almost stopped reading there, only to go right back to figure out how it all ended. I was hoping for a better ending or rather another chapter. But the last 2 pages the story felt rushed as if it was forced. Now I’m sitting here wondering what Melanie’s visit will be like....what will Lexis have her do? What goes on with the families. Are James and Christine ever going to get back to a good place where there fucking all over the house like they do with their kids? Is the sneakiness of Christine drugging her brothers family going to mess up her and James progress to get thing back to normal???? I’m so happy I came across this story keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more!!

Hot! Would love to hear more about Kelly and het hot fam. Definitely should continue this series!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

So they all lost their jobs and have 3 kids on the way, but just said fuck it in the end. Not what I was expecting but entertaining nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

That ending opened up so many more possible stories

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago
WOW

This story will definitely end up on my top 10 list. And I've read plenty. I'm absolutely speechless. The only complaint I have...............Is that I finished it. And that ending????? HOLY SHIT

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 4 years ago
one more short chapter

Jack and Kelly have a large farm house with pool and pool house! Move James and Christine and the kids; Melanie, Kim & Cole all onto the farm. All of the women are pregnant, only paternity test will straighten out fatherhood. The families will live in a Polyamorous marriage situation, so all men and women will be listed on birth certificates.

Jobs will be work from contract work in their chosen professions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now That This Is Finished

I loved this story. Kind of wished Melanie was more of a participant once she was included in the family sex, but over all enjoyable.

Now that you have finished this story, though, any chance for more chapters of "It's Only Fair"?

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

great, fun sexy story. well written, and very clever. great way to end it - or start a new story.

Gambit275Gambit275over 4 years ago
that was awesome

wish there was more of the cousin sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great 5-Star Story.

A great story well worth 5-Stars. I hope you will continue the story now that Jack's family is now corrupted by the pills. I am surprised that Christine seeing the happiness the pills have brought her family has not purchased more and spread the happiness around like her staff and friends. I hope Melanie does come over and the family welcomes her into their family fun. Maybe Christine needs to have Melanie take one of those pills so she will fully enjoy the increase in lust and pleasure and want to become a permanent member of the family. So please consider writing more chapters of this excellent story. Wardmaster91D70

Mobydick66Mobydick66about 4 years ago
A great story worth five stars

I love this series I agree with the previous comments would love more stories about consequences with cousins and with Christine.

A great series more can be done to develop this further I feel. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible Tale

Story was both incredible realistic and incredulous, with emotions, sex, and consequences. Kinda can't believe the ending but it was worth a laugh as well. Really well written, a few places could use a polish though.

Over all, five stars for sure. Lots and lots of sexy times and a family utterly changed, for the better. Thanks for writing and sharing with us. Great work.

LenaptLenaptabout 4 years ago
GREAT STORY! We need more of this with the two families now toghether ...

GREAT AND AMAZING STORY!

Thank you for this Amazing Story! Very Well Done!

I hope you may consider another series with the two (or 3) Families now living together ... :-)

Also you may join the two Families the sweet sub Melanie and the siblings Kim and Cole and, - this is a suggestion of mine to the Author - their lovely widowed Mother..., who may be the woman who caught Christine and her son Austin in the man's showers making love at the vacations Camp. mmm

(This character had No more action in all the story ..., and had no reason to be in it, unless, she may be the mother of Kim and Cole..., who also is in a very Close Family Love with her daughter and son too..., my suggestion to the Author too... for a New Series of 3 Families living all together in Close Intimacy and in a Poly marriage mmm)

I also loved the pee fun in the family and would love to see more of this fetish fun play between them, Not because it is "dirty" but, because it is Fun, enjoyable and also can be very sensual and naughty too with the right lovers mmm

I loved ALL the lesbian action and would love to see more of lesbian love between the women if the Author decides to go forward with a New Series mmm

Again, very well written and very good development of the all characterization along the Series mmm

I have had several enjoyable moments of True Pleasure reading this Series, with many Big "O" Orgasms and many wet panties too mmm Thank you so much!

Please, do Not stop now!

Aunt Helena, 59yo lesbian aunt from Portugal

LenaptLenaptabout 4 years ago
GREAT STORIES! We need more of this two Families now Together ...

GREAT AND AMAZING STORY!

Thank you for this Amazing Story!

Very Well Done!

I hope you may consider another series with the two (or 3) Families now living together ... :-) Also you may join the two Families the sweet sub Melanie and the siblings Kim and Cole and, - this is a suggestion of mine to the Author - their lovely widowed Mother..., who may be the woman who caught Christine and her son Austin in the man's showers making love at the vacations Camp. mmm

(This character had No more action in all the story ..., and had no reason to be in it, unless, she may be the mother of Kim and Cole..., who also is in a very Close Family Love with her daughter and son too..., my suggestion to the Author too... for a New Series of 3 Families living all together in Close Intimacy and in a Poly marriage mmm)

I also loved the pee fun in the family and would love to see more of this fetish fun play between them, Not because it is "dirty" but, because it is Fun, enjoyable and also can be very sensual and naughty too with the right lovers mmm

I loved ALL the lesbian action and would love to see more of lesbian love between the women if the Author decides to go forward with a New Series mmm

Again, very well written and very good development of the all characterization along the Series mmm

I have had several enjoyable moments of True Pleasure reading this Series, with many Big "O" Orgasms and many wet panties too mmm Thank you so much!

Please, do Not stop now!

Aunt Helena, 59yo lesbian aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too fucked up

I really like a lot of the other stories, but this one is not up to your usual standards. With the original premise, the usual dynamics of the family are set aside, but after chapter 2 the whole plot gets inconsistent. There are multiple times where it is stated family members dislike each other in various ways and yet still can't stop from fucking each other. This is carried through the whole story and yet the fact of the fucking is supposedly an indicator of their closeness. Chapter 4 could be removed whole and the plot progression would not have changed one bit, besides the brother being fired. The chacterizations and motivations for almost all characters seem at odds with the actions taken after the drugs wear off.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Loved how it ended!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

Loved the story. You could keep going with the women giving birth with the babies being ok. And Austin & Alexia getting married. Plus James getting his sister-in-law pregnant and the whole family keeps going with their incest as they move next door next to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Don't stop here

StimtheoneStimtheoneover 3 years ago

I almost expected that ending.

Still, good writing, solid plot, not what you usually see, a great ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was very fine until the “we can still do others” part.

Once they’re permanently together, monogamy rules.

Bill

joeunningjoeunningalmost 3 years ago

At first I liked this story a lot. Part One was very well written and had a good storyline, perfect for this category. Unfortunately, it became a classic example of a story that ran on too long. It became repetitive and predictable. While the ending had a nice twist, it was something I had anticipated almost from the beginning. The author telegraphed Molly’s inevitable pregnancy every time the readers were reminded of her “unprotected” status. Seriously? A family that screws like rabbits and no one’s ever heard of a condom? James qualifies as moron of the year. And the pills, I just knew they would reappear in the story. As said, I liked how the pills were incorporated into the ending, it was just predictable. So had the author skipped chapters 2-4, which did very little to dance the plot, it would have been a far better effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad to reach the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

no don’t listen to the haters. this was an absolutely amazing story that had me massaging my cock constantly. I’m telling you please please write more

ca_daveca_davealmost 3 years ago

Only bad in the story was it ending. Great job.

justwords90justwords90almost 3 years ago

Will there be a new chapter? Pregnant sister in law perhaps

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

Whoever came up with and wrote this piece should he hailed as the Stephen King of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Huh?

Okay ... so for the entire story it looked like the endgame was the James & Molly pairing and the Christine, Lexi, & Austin threesome. All of the emotional attachments, sexual preferences, everything was leading there ... and then it all went haywire. Tell me again why Molly and Austin needed to have sex? There really wasn't any point to that, but I guess having the last pairing in the family happen makes a bit of sense. Bringing Kim & Cole back into Lexi's life doesn't make any sense at all: look at how guilty she felt afterwards because she was with people other than Austin & Christine, but then she runs into Kim in the library and is all "she's going to me my new best friend and I'm probably going to fool around with Cole too"? The whole thing with Melanie wasn't necessary, but it did make sense -- Austin would have two women, and so would James. Christine finally getting over all her crap was necessary; I'm all in favor of that. But having her plot an orgy with her brother and his family? And Lexi & Austin's conversation about not being together-together in the future? What happened to the close emotional attachments that had been growing up until that point? I really enjoyed most of the story, but the end was just a train wreck that threw all of the growing emotional intimacy within the family out the window. Good story; terrible ending.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

The best sign of a great story is that you don't want it to end.

I don't want this to end.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

...

Molly never told Daddy ( she just didn't think it mattered ) that the night before, Austin had already filled her three times with his sperm. Well daddy took her virginity and in her cunt and in her anal and in her mouth. There's got to be an Austin first somewhere, too. Isn't that fair?

All three women of the family, Christine, Alexis, and Molly gave Austin three wonderful children on the same day. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a fun read overall, but I do agree with some of the points another anonymous commenter made. Lexi did a complete 180° with her attitude towards Kim and Cole without a real reason and that was just odd? I don't have an opinion on the ending either way. I certainly didn't expect it, though.

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Great series. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Good Story, but terrible and meaningless ending. I wonder why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hate the pregnancy trope, and that Mom and Dad fucked everyone but themselves. It should’ve also included Dom Mom and Dad with Molly because Mom and daughter had to repair their relationship (and Dad with Molly was almost an affair than f*cked-up family), and I missed a scene with the other brother and sister from camp with Austin and Lexi. That was the brothers way out, the 2 pair in the future could marry each other to be together no questions asked from the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome, well written, hot and funny. I just didn't like tge impregnation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story hope it continues

dstr1964_55dstr1964_55almost 2 years ago

Very well written, exciting story with good erotica. By the end I hated every one of the characters. They made stupid, irresponsible decisions, over and over. They all deserve whatever comes of their terrible decisions, but Christine was the worst. Just never made one correct decision the entire story. She destroyed the lives of her immediate family, and then decided to destroy her brother's family too! What a paragon of virtue, she should lose her medical license at the minimum. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad this is the end, would love to find out if any new pregnancies occurred!

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

The entire litany is much too long, has too much psycho babble BS, and just too damn cra. What a waste of my time. Wanted to quit several times, but kept reading (talk about insanity) in hope it would move toward a semblance of sanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a great story... 5 stars....... then you ruined it with the ending. Pregnancy? Come on. My assumed time-line for the family to go from camping to the followup at the doctor would be 6 to 8 weeks. Wouldn't lexi and mom realize they were late and maybe get curious before the news. And seeing as how the doctor took blood from them on their first visit... it just didn't make sense. And then having molly get knocked up too? I think you hit a wall and just wanted out of the story.

I was really hoping lexi and Austin would fall for each other and ride off into the sunset leaving the rest to fight it out. Dad was a douche that would bang anything and didn't deserve Molly. He and the mom were meant for each other since they never made good decisions. Poor molly is stuck carrying some assholes kid who is still banging the secretary on the side, probably carrying his kid too since he's got super swimmers.

Save the story... write an alternate ending.

ringofaquilaringofaquilaover 1 year ago

One of my favorite story in this website

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Christine was 1 terrible messed up woman cause the lot of problems. Story was really long and moved slow at times. Looked forward to see how it would end.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

By JOVE! You are a GOD! What an a amazing ending. Not a fan of pregnancy, but you handled it extremely well. I am an astronomer, looking back in time at least 2 years. I know you are doing new stories, but, have you ever considered extending this story? Thank you for the journey, I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story v much,I must agree some bits are long but never the less the ending is better now the story seams to start again.i hope there is going to b more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely hated Christine, would have been much better without her and would have had the story move faster since James could have bred Molly sooner. Christine was nothing but a hindrance once the effects of the pills wore off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but did she get the pills from her brother to begin with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would really love to have this story continue... 5star for you Spector

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulatiuons - worst story EVER.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Sorry, didn't like it!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Fantastic storey, another chapter please where they al end up living together. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Inventive ending. Family Fucking Forever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lovely story. Bravo! 5+ stars on every chapter.

OlsterOlster11 months ago

Became a bit repetitive and the ending wasn't good.

Fenris420Fenris42011 months ago

I suppose I should have seen it coming but I was still mildly surprised when James finds the empty pill bottle. Awesome way to end the series. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First story I've read on here where small tit girls get a lot of love. It's also the first one where the amount of sex has real world consequences. Because of these I would love to rank it above 5☆, but can't.

I primarily read series as opposed to one offs, so I probably have missed the one offs where small tit girls get love.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA10 months ago

Eventually you managed to end it really nicely, with some pregnancies ❤ Got that it is the ending but would love to see this story carry on!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anyone please find the sequel to this story .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

to see if the author has a sequel --right click the authors name for a complete list of their works here!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

this story is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I simply love it!! Very. very sensual, sexy, horny writing, a wonderfully tender and funny story!! It could go on and on forever! If it were available in book format I would definitely get a copy for my private library!! Super Congrats to the writer and thanks for the wonderfully enjoyable time reading this Love Story!!

LegacybadLegacybad9 months ago

Great story, great ending, although I wish it just had gone on and on, a lot of stuff to explore yet. Awesome job, kudos!

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue8 months ago

I would love more of this, I bought it long before reading here and it was worth it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would they take such a drug without knowing how can it affect their pregnancy?

Baqfid12Baqfid127 months ago

Loved the series! Thank you!

SybilleNordlandSybilleNordland6 months ago

What an intense, crazy and hot story you gifted us here with.

Once started I simply couldn't stop.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing it.

Hugs and Kisses

Sybille

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

First of all, I'll start by saying I liked 90% of this story. The characters were for the most part likeable and relatable, I especially liked Austin and Alexis' development. The sex scenes were mostly hot, varied, and fit into the overall story, which was well-paced. Now for the bad.

*Sigh* How many more times do I have to see a perfectly good and painstakingly developed story and character dynamic ruined by dumping a pile of undeveloped and therefore uncared about characters in at the end and just torpedo the whole freaking thing?! Seriously, this is the third or fourth time I've seen an otherwise excellent story derailed by this cheap and overused plot device.

I mean we watch a loving and tender relationship develop step by painful step between Austin and Alexis only to have them basically say 'meh, I guess we're committed to each other but not really' and then go get it on with cousins about which we know nothing other than their names and a scant physical description. And then Alexis, who hasn't had anyone but Austin climax in her for the entire series, all the sudden lets this cousin of hers climax in her no problem, and Austin climaxes in the other ill-defined cousin right next to her. WTF?! It's like you sacrificed everything you built up in the story and between the characters just to cram in one more cheap unsatisfying sex scene. They deserved better, especially Austin and Alexis.

And Christine, for someone who's supposed to be so smart, puts obviously powerful and untested supplements into the food when her and her daughters are pregnant just to have a cheap thrill with her brother's family? And she's supposed to be a doctor? I'm sorry, but this was so stupid, irresponsible, and downright dangerous my suspension of disbelief just flew out the window.

Sorry but this blatantly unimaginative, disappointing, and horribly reckless ending just dragged down an otherwise wonderful and well-told story from a definite reread and recommendation to a one-time read now I'm going to forget all about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES