Fucked Up Little Twist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale watched the naked girls model the collars and touch each other gently as they softly kissed and looked at him in anticipation. Both girls had beautiful eyes that radiated their sexual yearning. Cori knelt down in front of Cheryl and kissed and licked her belly. She let her tongue dance around Cheryl's belly button as she kneaded her plentiful ass cheeks with both hands enjoying her fleshy bottom.

"Come see her beautiful big ass daddy." Cori coaxed as she turned her friend around in front of Dale and spread her glorious cheeks displaying her sexy shitter for him.

"Doesn't she look tasty daddy?" Cori teased as she massaged the horny flesh opening and closing her friends ass for Dale.

Dale leaned forward and grabbed her bottom with both hands and pulled her cheeks wide to display her little brown spider. He extended his tongue and pushed it up against her asshole enjoying the taste and kinkiness.

"Oooooh Dale." Cheryl cooed as he licked and spit in her asshole. She savouring the tickling tongue dancing against her flexing anus.

"Call him daddy you little slut." Cori instructed before she licked Cheryl's outer labia and started to eat her fragrant pink pussy.

Cheryl enjoyed having her pussy and asshole licked as Dale and Cori teased and enjoyed her nether regions. The sensation was unusual and exciting as she succumbed to their ministrations and her knees buckled. Dale buried his hungry tongue in Cheryl's beautiful ass. She squinted, her pussy welled with warmth while Dale's tongue played in her naughty dirt box.

"Oh lick it, mnnn lick it. Ohhh ohhhhhhh. So dirty. Naughty daddy."

"Eat it, mmmmnnn lick my cunt Cori. Yes baby eat my little cunt." Cheryl moaned.

"I think she likes it daddy." Cori giggled as she sucked Cheryl's clit and hood into her mouth.

Dale stopped licking her ass and grabbed the plug and lube from the bag beside him on the couch. He lubed up the plug and began teasing her flexing pucker with the lubed up toy. It was heavier than he expected and he noticed it had a power button that he pressed causing the plug to vibrate briefly indicating it was discoverable by Dale's phone.

Dale grabbed his phone from the end table beside the couch. He went to the blue tooth settings and saw the device. He synced it with his phone and then it prompted an app download that he accepted. He continued to tease her bum hole with the well lubed toy as the app downloaded.

Cori continued to eat her friends gorgeous pussy as she held her fingers out to Dale to suck into his mouth. Dale tasted her sticky wetness enjoying her delicious flavour. She took her saliva covered digits from Dale's hungry mouth and inserted them slowly into her friends tight box as she continued sucking her clit.

Cheryl moaned as her friends delicate fingers pushed into her soft pussy. "Fuck us like dirty sluts, fuck us with your hard cock daddy." Cheryl bit her lip and closed her eyes in rapture as Dale teased her ass while Cori sucked her engorged clit and fingered her gash. Cheryl had been thinking about Dale's hard cock inside her since she saw him straining against his boxers. His hard hairy cock looked and smelled so masculine. Cheryl wanted to be covered in his cum and smelling of his sex.

"That feels so naughty in my ass Dale. I want you to finish all over my face and tits. I want to smell like your cum." Cheryl admitted as she smiled back at Dale who was sucking and kissing her beautiful round bum. Her eyes were fiery and crazy. With that look Dale ascertained she wanted to be fucked as hard as he could give it to her.

The application finished downloading and opened on Dale's phone revealing a vibration pattern selector as well as intensity setting ranged from one to ten. Dale set the vibration to low and set it on constant. He applied the well lubed tip to her puckered hole and teased her ass as he kissed and sucked her delicious bum cheeks.

Cori fingered her friend slowly in a come hither motion as she sucked and teased Cheryl's engorged clit. Cheryl grabbed a tit and pushed it towards her own mouth where she could suck her sensitive, pretty pink nipple as Dale and Cori pleasured her. She drooled on her fat boob, enraptured by the pleasant sensations in her ass and vagina.

Dale worked the plug gently and applied more slimy lube, dripping it down the top of Cheryl's ass crack to collect on the vibrating toy. Tenderly he pushed the plug into her hungry ass allowing her tiny anal hole to adjust to the vibrating toy. Slowly her anus dilated and accepted it, swallowing the plug into her sexy ass as she moaned in pleasure at the sensation. Her tiny asshole adjusting to the big toy looked amazing up close and Dale and Cori both marvelled at Cheryl's tiny hole adjusting to the flanged plug.

"Yesssss Daddy, put it inside me." She cried as Dale leaned back and stroked his dick watching Cori eat and finger her lover's beautiful ginger pussy. Cheryl's eyes were squinted shut in pleasure as Cori sucked her erect clit. Dale retrieved the vaginal vibrating toy from the bag and turned it on. Immediately the toy popped up on his phone and allowed him to select between toys on the same screen with the vibration pattern and intensity. He generously lubed the toy and handed it to Cori who smiled. She slowly inserted the toy into Cheryl's pussy. Twisting the lubed up silicone phallus in and out of Cheryl's delicious sopping gash. Dale then turned the toys on and Cheryl yelped in pleasure loudly as she contorted and fell into the couch beside Dale.

The toy in her ass was powerful. It buzzed and vibrated her guts as Cori latched on to her clit and hood with her sexy mouth. Her eyes searching hungrily for Cheryl's surrender. The vibrator in her pussy was a nice size and the way it pressed against her sugar walls was intense. Cheryl squinted her eyes and bucked her hips as the toys inside her buzzed with sudden intensity. Dale smiled, he had found a button that allowed him to set the intensity to maximum momentarily. Cori laughed and crawled between her friends legs kissing her way up her torso.

"Does it feel good baby?" Cori asked teasingly as Cheryls face twisted in orgasmic frenzy. Her beautiful eyes were wide and wet as she humped against the air and shook uncontrollably. Cori sucked her friends tits and generously licked and pawed her massive boobs.

"You should suck daddy's balls while I clean his ass." Cori said as she directed Dales huge cock towards her friend's beautiful face.

"Suck my daddy's balls and make them fill with cum." Cori demanded as she slapped her friend's face with Dales massive prick. Cheryl's beautiful freckled face looked shocked and wanton as she opened her mouth to accept Dale's hanging nuts against her soft mouth and tongue. She needed to suck a man's balls. She didn't realize it till now. She wasn't a lesbian. She just needed the right man to tittilate her and bring out her inner slut.

Cori knelt down and positioned herself between Dale's muscular ass cheeks as he rested his nuts on Cheryl's beautiful freckled face. Her sexy blue eyes looked up at him as she licked and sucked his hairy balls. Her cheeks hollowed as she teased and engulfed his nuts with her supple soft lips. Cori spread Dales muscular ass and licked his entire crack hungrily. Dale bucked and his nut audibly popped out of Cheryl's mouth. Cheryl latched back onto his swinging sac and enthusiastically resumed sucking Dale's engorged nuts.

Cori tongue probed and stabbed at Dale's asshole trying to make her daddy happy.

Dale let the two dirty sluts suck his sweaty nuts and asshole. He was primed to fuck. His dick was hard a steel and he was full of cum. Clear juice leaked from his turgid dick as Cori slurped and licked his anus and Cheryl engulfed his balls with her hungry mouth.

Cheryl's face and body were beautiful and her massive tits still needed to be fucked. She looked up at him seeking his approval as she sucked his balls with yearning and lust. Cori kept sticking her slithering tongue deeper into her daddy's ass. She was determined to be a dirty little ass licking whore for Dale to spunk on.

Cheryl grabbed Dale's cock and was shocked by the girth and weight of it in her demure hand. She rubbed his pre cum all over her face scribbling all over herself with his cock like a magic marker. She slapped the giant meat against her pretty face enjoying the wet smack of his manly dick. The smell and taste of his sweaty manhood was intoxicating and caused her pussy to swell and moisten. Cori's tongue continued to dance against Dale's pucker as Cheryl mouthed his organ and used her tongue to delicately swirl his tool.

Cori planted a wet sucking kiss on Dale's ass before joining Cheryl in licking and savouring Dale's engorged rod. Their beautiful faces looked at him adoringly as they sweetly teased his raging dick with delicate licks and kisses. Their gentle mouths exquisitely exploring and tasting. Their eyes seeking approval as they sensitively worshiped Dale's mighty dick.

The girls got onto their knees on the floor and Cori stuck out her tongue. Cheryl copied her friend, and the two presented their willing mouths in front of him.

"Fill our mouths with hot cum Daddy. You can do whatever you like with us. We want your big fat cock in our tight little pink holes." Then Cori opened her mouth again and crossed her eyes like a depraved slut in heat. Cheryl stooped to suck her friends beautiful round tit before placing her own pretty face beside Cori's and emulating her lewd expression. Dale sat back on the leather sofa and scooted forward presenting his cock for the two of them to suck on.

"Are we being good girls daddy." Cori asked with a sexy pout. She maintained eye contact with Dale as she stretched her mouth over the head of his raging prick. Her heavenly orifice felt hot and wet as it engulfed the head of Dale's rod causing him to moan. Cheryl lapped at his shaft with small gentle licks as she smiled and drooled on him. The two girls were beautiful, They regarded him adoringly as they teased his meat with wet little licks and gentle sucking pressure on his shaft and near the head of his penis. Occasionally one of them would pop their sweet little mouth over the fat head and suck gently while eyeing him seductively.

Cori's riveting eyes and sexy mouth, hungrily coaxed Dale to ravage her and her friend. Cheryl licked gently at the glorious dick in her face. Her asshole and pussy were full and the sight and smell of Dale's impressive cock had her ready to cum. Cheryl kissed Cori deeply as she felt a flood of pleasure let loose inside of her.

"Oh my gawd, mnmmmmm, my pussy oh my god." Cheryl's eyes were wide as she bit her plump lower lip. Cori gently stroked her daddy's cock watching as Cheryl writhed on the floor beside her, her sexy body undulating in an overpowering orgasm.

"Look at how Daddy's cock can make you feel. Does the taste of daddy's dick make your pussy twitch and cum baby?" Cori teased as she pinched one of Cheryl's tits with her free hand. She gently rubbed pre cum languidly around the head of Dale's hard hot prick while she squeezed her friends soft sexy boob. The dialectic of a hard dick in one hand, and a soft supple tit in the other was amazing. The sensation of her two lovers was overpowering and she felt her pussy moisten inside. She couldn't wait to see Dale stretch Cheryl open with his incredible dick. She imagined licking her friends ass and pussy as Dale's thick white cum dripped out of her open holes.

Cori licked Dale from balls to tip slowly as she looked at him, smouldering. Over and over again. Her soft tongue gently tracing the underside of his huge shaft as she savoured the taste of his dick.

Cheryl continued to twitch on the floor watching her lover pleasure Dale's huge cock. Dale adjusted the toy controls to alternate between intense stimulation between her ass and pussy. She was lost in an orgasm unlike she had ever felt. Her body was flush and hot. She was sexually frustrated and supercharged for more dick. She wanted Dale's cock inside her. The thought of his cock invading her twitching love tunnel combined with the intense vibration of the toy in her asshole forced her to cross her legs and grab her nether regions.

"Look at what you did to her daddy. Her dirty little girl holes are all pink and excited. Look at how wet her little pussy is. I want to watch you force her tiny pussy open around your big cock daddy." Cori released Dale's cock and got behind Cheryl on the floor. She held her up softly kissing Cheryl's neck.

"Cheryl baby, look at that big hard dick." Cori grabbed her friends chin and directed her attention towards it.

"Dale's going to put his cock inside you and breed you like daddy's precious little slut." Cori said into Cheryl's ear as she grabbed her tit and squeezed. Cori looked at Dale invitingly.

"Come fuck Cheryl's wet pussy Daddy. I want to see you fit inside her tight little hole." Cori gazed at Dale, smouldering, as she gently let her friend down onto the hardwood floor. Cori sucked and licked Cheryls tit gently as she removed the vibrator from her friend's vagina. She locked eyes with Cheryl as she inserted the toy into her mouth. Cheryl's pussy tasted amazing to Cori. Cori laughed when the powerful vibrator came to life in her hand and mouth surprising her.

Dale got off of the couch and onto his knees between Cheryls legs. He grabbed his cock and gently rubbed the wet head against her soaked labia. Her pussy was warm and inviting. Dale grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards him pushing up on her legs and exposing her open labia.

"Put it inside her daddy. Grab her by the throat and use her little hole." Cori elated.

Dale held Cheryl's ankles as he guided his enormous tool into her tight wet cunt. Her eyes rolled back as he pushed slowly inside her pussy widening it. Stretching her little opening wider than ever before. Dale let go of one of her legs and grabbed Cheryl by the ring in her collar and began to sink himself deeper. Looking deeply into her eyes as he pushed his formidable cock as far as it would go. Her eyes widened as she accepted his manhood into a place inside her that had never been touched before.

Tears flowed from her pretty blue eyes as she looked at Dale. Her pussy widened to accept the cock stretching her to her limit to accept it.

"Holy Fuck Cori! It's so big. Mnnnnnnnnnn."

"That's it baby take daddy's cock like a pretty little whore. Stretch that pretty little pussy."

Dale was excited by their dirty talk and submissive sexuality. These girls wanted his cum. His dick was hardened at the thought of fucking all their holes and making them drink his cum. They needed breeding. To be fucked hard and made to cum. Their pussies were flowers to be tasted and pollinated by hot seed. Their gashes left dripping thick warm cum to be savoured and traded between them.

Cheryl moaned as the dick inside her stiffened and engorged reacting to Dale's explicit fantasy being fulfilled. She was opened as wide as she could be and her pussy felt incredibly full. She was going to get fucked full of cum. She felt so exposed and vulnerable as Dale looked lustfully into her eyes as he pinned her down.

"Your little pussy belongs to me now. I'm going to go slow at first. But I'm going to hold you down and fuck you as hard as I can while Cori watches."

"Does that sound good baby?" Cori asked as she stroked Cheryl's hair back from her neck and kissed her tenderly. Cori badly wanted to watch Dale wreck Cheryl's tight little pussy.

"Tell Dale you'll be a little slut for his cum." Cori whispered as she nibbled Cheryl's earlobe.

"I'm a little cum slut, you can do whatever you want with me." Cheryl bleated out as her cheeks flushed. Her eyes streaming with tears of excitement and pleasure.

Dale pulled the ring on her collar and kissed her deeply. His tongue invaded her mouth as she surrendered and enjoyed his total dominance over her. She felt like a helpless little girl frustrated for hard sex with a strong man.

Dale's cock moved out of her slightly and then he thrust back into her. Cheryl gasped as the dick inside her opened up new territory.

"Oh Gawd!" She screamed as the sensation inside her elevated her pulse in carnal pleasure.

"Fuck her Daddy." Cori encouraged like a deranged cheerleader wanting to see her lovers devolve into pleasure seeking animals.

Dale pushed Cheryl's leg back so her knee was pinned against her enormous boob. He began to slowly move in and out of Cheryl's warm wet hole. Her tight grip milking Dale's fat prick. Cheryl wasn't used to sex with men. Her eyes were full of tears as she whimpered and opened herself up to be cum inside of. She wanted it more than anything. Dale's hot cum inside her. The thought of being inseminated by this gorgeous man as he railed her tight tingly box into a quivering wet hole full of hot cum was making her go insane.

His fat cock moved slowly and steadily in and out of her well lubricated love tunnel. Her inner labia glued stickily to the shaft of the enormous tool with every movement. Her sensitive vagina was emanating warm pleasure throughout Cheryl's body causing her to writhe underneath Dale as he slowly worked his bone in and out of her tight grip.

"What a little slut you are." Cori observed sarcastically. She revelled in the expression on Cheryl's face as Dale slowly pistoned her friend's tight cunt.

"Your little hole is stretched wide open. It looks so good. Does it feel good Baby?" Cori inquired lovingly.

"Fuck my tight little hole, it feels so fucking good Dale." Cheryl repeated breathlessly. She grabbed her own leg to give Dale more leverage. Dale repositioned his hand on her neck and gently squeezed as he thrust into her. The anal plug vibrated and fell out of Cheryl's ass. Her asshole felt sensitive and throbbed as the toy ejected from her satisfied little starfish.

"Take it bitch." He grimaced as he split her ripe little peach. Her tight pussy clenched him firmly. The sensation was too good, he needed more of her. He thrust hard into her as their bodies smacked together forcefully. He began to pick up speed as he held her to the floor by her neck and ravaged her needy hole.

Cheryl screamed as Dale picked up speed and intensity. He was going to fuck her as hard as he could. Cori wanted to see her friend in sexual abandon and Dale was going to make her happy. Cori was his little girl. She deserved any dirty thing she wanted. He could tell Cheryl meant a lot to Cori and his cock inside her was Cori's gift to both of them. Cori wanted to see them cum. She wanted to see her daddy's face as he ejaculated deep in her baby girls pussy. She wanted to see Cheryl laying fulfilled and exhausted. Inseminated by Dale's potent cum.

The assault on Cheryl's tight pussy continued as Dale bucked his hips intently causing Cheryl to expel air with every heavenly thrust. It was good to get fucked hard. Her pussy was getting slammed full of premium fat hog. She knew the only way she could endure it is through her willful surrender. The cock inside her was amazing. She could only grunt and pant between thrusts as Dale ravaged her. Her eyes squinted shut as pleasure welled within her. Each hard collision of their bodies, each deep thrust, bringing her closer. Filling her with a warm flood as her pale skin flushed, she approached another intense orgasm.

"Dale!" Cheryl screamed as she abandoned herself to pleasure. Her eyes went wide as the waves rocked her body and Dale continued to hold her throat and fuck her intently. She had never been fucked like this before. Her orgasm was unceasing and she felt it deep inside herself in a way she'd never experienced before. The sensation of being held down and filled with a massive thrusting dick while cumming was overpowering. She kept making soft squeaking sounds as her flushed pretty face went slack. She was being enslaved by Dale's dick.