Fucked Up Little Twist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept jackhammering into her as she squirmed. Her tight box a flood of warm wetness surrounding his prick. He could feel convulsions in her body and inside of her pussy as he unmercifully thrust into her over and over. Dale was overjoyed by the look on Cori's face.

"Do you like watching me destroy this cum drunk whore's tight little cunt?" Is that what you like you little slut?" Dale asked Cori as he squeezed Cheryl's throat gently and slammed hard into her pussy.

"Look at her face, doesn't she look happy?" Dale smiled as he continued to power fuck Cheryl's twitching cooze.

"I'm a little slut." Cheryl panted between trusts and squeaks looking frantically at Cori's wild blue eyes and smiling face.

Cori laughed at her friend's cum drunk admission. She had never seen Cheryl in such a state before. It was exciting and sexy to see her get pounded mercilessly while Dale fucked her senseless.

"What do little sluts want?" Cori asked playfully, her signature mischievous smile adorning her smug face.

"Cum, give me your cum. Uh uh uh uh." Cheryl heaved as she rode out the waves of intense pleasure provided by Dale's unrelenting rock hard cock.

"What do you want? Ask for it nicely." Cori teased.

"Please, I need you cum. Cum inside me Dale. Fill my dirty little cunt up with hot cum." Cheryl pleaded.

Dale continued to pound into her with an urgent need to explode inside her. He needed to feel hot cum ejaculating out of his spasming dick. The need was animalistic. This bitch needed semen inside her like their lives both depended on it. Every thrust was carnal and conveyed Dale's urgent need. The look on Cori's face was enthusiastic as she watched Dale destroy her friend's tight pussy with his fat cock. Cori grabbed Cheryl's face in her hands and kissed and sucked her tongue.

"Fuck her slutty little pussy daddy." Cori demanded. "Choke her and fuck her slutty little cunt."

Dale rammed his fat dick in and out of Cheryl's tight little milking hole. She felt so tight and wet sliding around his shaft as his cockhead stabbed deep into her womb. His dick was hard and red as he slammed his raw meat into her sopping cooze again and again. The wet smack of her sweat and pussy juice soaked ass resounded around the sparsely furnished apartment.

Cheryl grunted like a pinned animal between deep hard shoves of Dale's massive dick inside her. She gasped for air as his manly hand held her down by the throat as he looked deep into her eyes grunting and fucking her like a wild animal.

Cheryl was so aroused she squealed loudly and came hard. Shaking and wailing as tears streamed down her pretty freckled face. Dale kept pumping her squishy pussy as she erupted with wetness and began squealing in a sustained high pitch as Dale bucked hard deep inside her firmly gripping pussy.

"Look at how hard she's cumming daddy." Cori enthused as she sucked her friend's pink nipple into her mouth and licked her fat tit.

"Leave her like that Dale. Like a well used slut quivering on the floor. Look at her stretched out little cunt clinging to that fat meat."

Cori approached the connection between her lovers and started licking and sucking the top of Dale's shaft and Cheryl's sensitive clit. Cheryl bucked against her friend's mouth as Dale withdrew his big cock and grabbed Cori by the ring on her collar.

"Clean your friend off my cock while she cleans my ass." Dale demanded. He held each girl by the neck with the rings on their collars and guided them towards his asshole and raging red hard on. "Lick and suck your daddy's ass and cock like good little sluts."

"Your cock is so big and hard daddy."Cori drooled as she slobbered and slurped greedily on Dale's massive dong. Cheryl excitedly latched her wet drooling mouth onto Dale's hairy asshole and began licking and sucking his flexing balloon knot. His dank ass tasted salty with sweat and musk She felt so sexy and dirty eating his hairy ass. She swirled her pink tongue licking the ridges of his puckered anus thoroughly. She pushed her pretty face into his crack and deeply licked and prodded with her pointy little tongue.

"Oh yeah lick my ass while your friend sucks my cock you dirty angel." Dale pulled Cori down on his raging dick stretching her mouth wide around it as Cheryl's sexy tongue tickled his asshole. He shoved his meat in and out of Cori's wet little mouth as he looked down at her. Her eyes filled with tears as she choked and coughed. Her mascara ran down her face as she erupted snot out of her nose and spit profusely on Dale's immersed cock. He pulled his slimy dick out of her salivating mouth and slapped her across the face with it. Cori loved the wet heavy smack of her daddy's big cock against her slutty little face, She just wanted Dale to use her and Cheryl like whores.

"Give us your cum daddy." Cori pleaded as she worked the dildo in and out of her tight pussy and adoringly sucked her daddy's meat.

"Mnnn your ass is so tasty Daddy. Does my tongue feel good in your ass. Mnnn so good." Cheryl said then buried her tongue in Dale's sphincter.

"Gawd yeah! Lick my ass. Press your pretty little mouth against my asshole." Dale demanded as he held Cori by the ring on her collar and bobbed her head up and down the swollen red head of his engorged dong.

"Suck me Cori. I'll give you so much cum." Dale promised as he guided her beautiful wet lips gently over the head of his knob.

"Nice and slow baby." Dale coaxed as he looked down lovingly and smiled at Cori. She engulfed the tip of his cock in her drooling mouth. She crossed her eyes and laughed. This caused her to choke slightly and she coughed thick snot and mucus all over Dale soaking his cock in slimy spit.

She noisily sucked and slurped the mess off of his dick. He groaned in bliss as Cheryl squirmed her tongue, probing his anus and Cori noisily licked and slurped his sticky shaft.

"My Gawd you girls are dirty. Suck my asshole like a nasty little freak while Cori cleans my dick." Dale spurted as he bucked against the tongue tickling his rectum.

Cori enthusiastically slurped the mess off her daddy's throbbing meat. She wanted his cum, she wanted to lick it out of Cheryls oozing box after daddy was done with her. The thought of Cheryl's beautiful pink pussy, open in front of her, oozing Dale's delicious thick white warm cum, made her pussy twitch as she diddled herself with the vibrator. She squinted and moaned while having nice little cum and squeezed her legs together as she drooled against the big hard dick in her mouth.

"I want Cheryl to ride you so you can cum in her pussy." Cori said as she licked and sucked around the head of Dale's swollen prick. Her pretty face demanding he inseminate her buxom friend as she bounced up and down on his turgid peg. How could he say no?

Dale reluctantly removed Cheryl's expert tongue from his moist anus and laid down on the floor between the two beautiful naked girls. He admired their gorgeousness and enthusiasm for hot sex. They were fertile sluts that needed breeding and he was going to put a hot dose deep inside Cheryl. The though made his cock twitch and a rivulet of warm clear per cum erupted from the tip of his penis. Cheryl watched hungrily as Cori stretched out her pointy tongue and expertly cleaned up the drop and followed the sticky trail to it's source. She surrounded Dale's head and bobbed deeply a few times. Then she reached across and grabbed Cheryl's hand.

"I want you to ride him while I suck your tits Cheryl." Cori admitted lovingly as she pulled her friend toward's Dale.

Dale looked at the beautiful girls as he lay back and stroked his bone. They were knockouts, each in their own way. Cori was so small and strong, her well proportioned frame supporting exquisite globelike round natural breasts with small dark nipples. Her beautiful big blue eyes and full mouth, as well as that naughty smile. Her face was so pretty and innocent but it hid a dirty mind. Dale had strong feelings for this lost little angel.

Cheryl, conversely had a curvy figure with huge bosom of fleshy paradisiacal tits. Her red hair and freckles along with her wide blue eyes made her a sight to behold. She had that Kate Winslet circa Titanic body but her boobs were the Titanics in this case. Huge milky white firm tits with beautiful pink nipples hung proudly from Cheryl's sparsely freckled chest. She was so beautiful and sexy Dale couldn't help but want to go another round in her love tunnel and squirt a huge load into her excited tight pink cunt.

Cori and Cheryl kissed and fondled each other bathing in the forbidden pleasure of their menage.

"Your beautiful tits need to bounce and get sucked while Dale fucks your pussy into a pretty gooey little mess. I'm gonna suck your tits then I'm going to eat Dale's cum out of your quivering slit." Cori said directing her friends beautiful ass and pussy over Dale's immense shaft.

Cheryl squatted over Dale and guided her slit over the head of his big beautiful cock.

"Oh my fucking gawd!" Cheryl made an exquisite face as she sank onto Dale's peg. Her sloppy tunnel accepting his veiny meat inch by delicious inch into her tight aching hole. She knew she was in for the ride of her life.

"It feels so fucking good baby!" Cheryl said as her lip quivered and tears welled in her pretty blue eyes.

"Awwww, it's ok baby." Cori said lovingly as she straddled Dale, faced Cheryl, and embraced her friend knowingly.

"You take his cock in that pussy baby." Cori encouraged as her friend softly cried tears of pleasure and emotional release.

It had been years since she'd had a man inside her. She'd never really enjoyed sex with men. The guys she'd been with were sexually selfish or relationships of convenience. It was for this reason she'd begun a relationship with Cori. Not only was Cori incredibly beautiful, but she was warm and generous and enjoyed her lover's pleasure in a way that intensified her own enjoyment of sex.

Cheryl looked amazing as she straddled Dale indulging herself with his thick cock filling her physical and emotional voids. She needed a connection with a man. She hadn't realized how badly. Her past experiences had jaded her against relationships with men. But Dale's strength and sexuality were overpowering and forced her to succumb to her long imposed self-denial.

Cori sat astride Dale's chest, her beautiful ass and fragrant soaked and swollen sex just inches from his face. The unselfishness and sexual excitement of these two beautiful women was inexorable. Cori's round ass bobbed deliciously as her puffy slit tempted his exploration. Dale spread her ass with his hands and licked her tight slit as Cheryl began to slowly rock her pelvis.

Cheryl looked down as Cori's enraptured face returned her erotic gaze and sucked eagerly on an erect pink nipple. The look of pleasure on Cori's face was one of pure sexual abandon and rapture. It made the situation all the more exciting to Cheryl as she'd never seen Cori look quite so satisfied. The giant cock inside her was touching all the right spots as she gently rocked. Dale's chiseled abs and strong torso reminded her of a strong thoroughbred. She felt like a mare being bred. An prized animal to be fucked deep and inseminated with noble spurts of hot glorious cum. The thought made her shiver and her boobs shook enticingly as Dale's huge prick stuffed her creamy box.

"I'm so full of dick, so full of diiiiiiick!" Cheryl exclaimed as another orgasm claimed her shivering pale body. Her sexy full hips and thick legs trembled as she surrendered to the waves of pleasure coursing through her.

Cori held her shoulders and looked deeply into her lovers eyes as Dale continued to lick Cori's highly sensitized tight pussy in long slow licks. Cheryl's cunt felt warm and wet as it tightly gripped him inside of her. He could feel the walls of her vagina engrossing his tool. Her vaginal grip was amazing. She firmly adhered to every facet of his raging manhood. Her softness fully accepting and encompassing his steel like hardness inside of her.

Cori could see the completion and ravishment in Cheryl's emotionally racked features. It made her feel as if she'd shared the best of everything with her close friend and lover and it made her feel like she was being filled up as well.

"That's right lover, milk that big veiny dick. Drain that monster inside your happy little pussy." Cori roused as she aggressively groped and sucked her friend's enormous tits.

"Lower yourself onto my face Cori. I want my tongue inside of you." Cori obediently complied and felt Dale's tongue penetrate her tight slit and explore her needy hole.

"Lick my pussy daddy, tongue my greedy little hole. Fuck us like dirty little sluts. We want to eat your thick cum." Cori enthused with a signature coy little grin on her pretty face.

"He's so fucking big....inside me.....ohhh....so hard.....so fucking hard." Cheryl stuttered and moaned as she gently rocked on the massive dick completely filling her insides. Every tender fold and crevice of her delicious pussy felt stretched tight around Dale's massive prick. She felt dominated even as she rode him. Her tightly drawn woman-hood securing him snugly inside of her.

Dale sucked and probed at Cori's girlish slit as she bobbed excitedly on his face. She loved the rough stubble of his chin against her clit hood as his moist tongue darted in and out of her swollen hole.

"Cum in her daddy, cum in my friends delicious little strawberry bush. I want to eat your thick hot cum out of her dripping open hole."

Cori's dirty talk excited both of her lovers and Dale released Cori's ass cheeks and grabbed Cheryls ample hips aggressively. Cori's full lips latched on to her friend's mouth and they deeply kissed. Dale utilized his hold on Cheryl's hips to guide her pussy up and down around his throbbing dick. Cheryl could feel her squishy insides being manipulated to the point of rapture as Dale pleasured himself by lifting and dropping her beautiful ass and hips up and down with his strong hands. His well muscled arms and unyielding grip on her made her feel helpless against his need for pleasure. It excited her, being used like a thick and bouncy whore for daddy.

Cheryl was ready to be inseminated. She wanted nothing more than to be left convulsing like a malfunctioning fuck doll on the floor dripping cum out of her well oiled snatch. She began to buck in time with his powerful thrusts and quickly her excitement began to peak in another wave of pleasure emanating from her swollen cunt throughout her body and to every extremity.

Cori held her shaking lover and planted gentle kisses on her face and neck as she bounced on their communal stud. Cori's pussy was drenched with spit and girl juice and she ground her sticky slit selfishly on Dale's eager face.

"Eat my naughty box while you fuck my slutty friend." Cori moaned salaciously as she worked her pussy on Dale's writhing tongue and used his chin to grind against her erect clit.

The whole situation was overpowering and beyond any sexual excitement Dale had previously experienced. His cock was unable to ejaculate due to the combination of overwhelming excitement and being smothered with cunt. His cock felt engorged and raw. His balls were full and aching to cum as Cheryl's beautiful fat ass bounced up and down against them.

Dale wanted badly to cum. He tongued Cori's beautiful slit while he heaved Cheryl up and down on his rod. These two gorgeous sluts demanded his cum and his cock was so hard he was having trouble ejaculating. He held Cheryl in place as he drove his tongue deep into Cori's tight slit. He began jackhammering Cheryl's sopping cunt as he held her where he wanted her. He aggressively smashed his cock into her saturated swollen sex. Her delighted screams mixed with the wet smack of his thrusts. The smell and taste of Cori's nectar soaked his smiling fcae.

Cheryl accepted Dale's rough pounding as her eyes rolled and she drooled and moaned, discombobulated and cum drunk. Her body spasmed in uncoordinated pleasure as he rammed into her filling her with hard unrelenting dick.

Cori was euphoric as she watched Dale pound Cheryl's sexy tight cooch into a quivering love pudding. She'd never seen Cheryl cum drunk and senseless from dick before. It was new to Cheryl as well. Cori kneaded her friend's bountiful bouncing tits as she rubbed her own greedy pussy on Dale's mouth and chin. She bucked her hips in time with his thrusts matching his overwhelming desire for a hard and satisfying release.

"C'mon daddy, dump that nasty goo inside her tight little love tunnel. Give her all that thick hot spunk. I wanna eat it out of her."

Dale increased his thrusts with aggressive abandon. He slammed into Cheryl as her tits heaved in Cori's gentle hands and the two girls locked mouths. Cori could feel an orgasm was close but was holding back until Dale came too. His tongue kept licking her slit as she rode his face. Cheryl's beautiful freckled face streamed tears of joy as the gorgeous beast beneath her bucked his powerful hips into her satisfied box again and again.

"Unnnh unh unh I'm gonna unhhh I'm gonna ugh ugh cuuuuuuuuuuum!" Cheryl screamed as she went somewhat limp except for some involuntary shaking.

Dale was almost there. He grabbed Cheryl's plentiful ass and spread her open as he rammed his cock into her as hard and fast as he could. Cheryl babbled unintelligibly as Cori sucked a tender pink nipple into her eager mouth.

Dale groaned as he felt the tingle of an orgasm overwhelm his colossal cock. He kept thrusting as the orgasm radiated throughout his body. His cum shot out plentifully and hard. Cheryl felt hot spurts of heaven erupt inside of her like a geyser inside of her cervix. Dale moaned as the sensation overwhelmed him. He pushed deep into her and held her firmly as his balls twitched and pumped a tremendous amount of semen deep inside her responsive chalice.

Cori was elated.

"Fill her with cum daddy. Fill her sexy little donut with cum for me. I'm so hungry to eat your creamy mess out of her pretty pink pussy."

Dale kept cumming hard as his dick twitched and his balls contracted. Cheryl felt hard squirts inside of her against her trembling sugar walls. It was satisfying to get filled with the cum of a hot stud like Dale. It felt like she'd been gifted with something very intimate and personal.

Dale lifted Cheryl off of him and Cori swung herself off of his smiling wet face. She planted a deep kiss on him tasting herself off of his generous lips. They swirled tongues and smiled, breathing heatedly into each others mouths.

"I want you to watch me eat your cum out of Cheryl." Cori whispered tempestuously.

Dale was extremely turned on by Cori's kink for eating his cream pie out of Cheryl. Cori led her trembling friend to the couch and gently leaned her back. Her gorgeous breasts heaved as she reclined, frazzled and breathless. Some cum had already trickled down the inside of her thigh. Cori spread her friend's legs and pushed one bent leg up for better access to her dripping honeypot. She collected the dribble of cum in her mouth and licked her way up the shiny trace towards Cheryl's beautiful swollen pink pussy.

Cheryl's hole was slightly open and Cori gently sucked and licked at the pretty well used cleft.

"Push it out into my mouth." Cori pleaded as she arranged Cheryl's nether regions for superior access.

Cheryl squinted and flexed her vagina causing Dale's cum to flow copiously from her sexy folds. Dale watched as Cori happily ate the semen, slurping it hungrily from her friend's glistening sex.

Cheryl locked eyes with Dale and seductively motioned him toward her with a beckoning motion of her finger. She stared at his enormous semi hard cock lustrous and gleaming with sex fluid. His massive hanging dick captivating her gaze. She grabbed his ass and brought the object of her obsession towards her. Dale looked down as Cheryl locked eyes with him opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Dale placed his wet dick in her hungry mouth and she closed her lips around the sensitive head and sucked thirstily.