Fucking a Student's Mom

Story Info
Principal blackmails a mom into having sex.
3.9k words
4.12
134.1k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers

**(This story has a build-up, that can be a bit boring for some readers, but it is helpful to understand the characters. I'll put in a mark (--->) from where the erotic part begins, so if you wanna just get into it, you can skip to first part and just get to it.)

*****

As Emma Harbor sat in the principal's room, she was wondering if she probably should have just asked her husband to come in. She wasn't really a people person, in a sense that, she was very timid and people easily intimidated her into doing shits she didn't wanna do. Anyway, what happened was, her son Evan, who's in the third grade has been failing a lot since they moved into this new area and the principal called his parents in. As Mr. Harbor is busy trying to find a new job, she had to come meet him alone. She left Evan out in the reception office, sitting on a bench with the receptionist, playing on his switch, and came in the principal's room and was waiting for him.

"Hello, Mrs. Harbor," said Principal Collins as he walked in from a room in the back, with a file in his hand. "I'm sorry to call you in like this, but..." he sat down on his chair as he took a quick look at Emma, in her white shirt that really is too small to hold in her boobs and a dark brown skirt, and Emma could sense that his look wasn't all that innocent, "your son's report sheet has been less than... up to the mark," he finished with a pause. He sat on his chair and looked directly at Emma, with his intense look that can make anyone uncomfortable.

"I'm really sorry Mr. Collins, but it's been really hard on him since his father lost his job and the move and everything. We're trying to get back to our regular life, but I think he's just too young to handle it well," blabbered Mrs. Harbor. She's really stressed and she's really not good at handling stress. Life is being really hard lately and his intense look isn't doing her any favor.

Principal Collins started at her with his chin resting on his knuckles, as he heard. "Yes, I can see that his result was better at his old school, and life shifting like this can be really hard on kids, but, you see, Mrs. Harbor, I also have to answer to the school. And it's my job to focus on the quality of education. I know where he's coming from, but I'm really sorry to say this Mrs. Harbor, we can't have your child in our school," he said, sounding genuinely sorry.

Emma looked at him blankly for a couple seconds, processing the information, "Mr. Collins, I'm really sorry, but please understand, it's been really hard lately," her voice starts to break as she continues. "his father got framed at his last job and then they took everything, our house, savings, and everything. Evan lost his toys, friends and even his games, and he's been really depressed about it all, and I don't know how to help him," Emma starts to cry, and sniffle, as Principal Collins offers her a tissue paper.

Collins sighs, as she watches her cry in front of him, "Mrs Harbor, I really wanna help you, but I also need to think about the school," he says, as he gets up, watching her cry like that is really not a pretty scene. He walks over to the window behind her, and looks outside, as the students are going home. He turns around and notices how perfectly shaped her body is, under that tight shirt. He can see her black bra straps, that makes him even hornier.

"Mr. Collins, I swear I'll try my best, I'll take good care of him at home and everything, I'll tutor him myself. Just give him a chance, I promise you, I'll do anything." Says Emma quickly, trying to convince him.

--->

Principal Phil Collins walks to the back of her chair an puts his hands on her shoulders, trying to be sympathetic, "I understand that, Mrs. Harbor, but I have to answer to a board, and I don't know if they are gonna take it lightly."

Emma sniffles, losing all hopes. Principal Collins looks down and he can see the top of her cleavage through the top of her shirt, and a bit of her black bra. He tries to think quickly. "But..."

Emma turns back quickly and looks at him with hope, "I'll do anything, I'll work hard and give all my free times and help him get better grades, I'll do anything, just tell me how I can help." She blurts out in a pleading tone.

Phil kneels down in front of her and looks into her eyes. "Well, maybe, if you could help me, maybe if we could work out a deal, I can try to convince the board members to keep him in our school?"

Emma is hopeful and confused, she doesn't get what he means but she's ready to do whatever it takes to keep her son in the school. "Sure, I'd love to help you with anything, tell me how can I help." She says in a hopeful innocent voice.

Principal Collins gently touches her thigh, "you know... if you could maybe... let me do something, I could try." He says, looking at her sexy black stockings under the hem of her skirt.

Emma stares at him with shock and fear on her face. She quickly pushes his hands away and stands up to leave "WHAT THE FUCK, NO, YOU FUCKING PERVERT, I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I'M GONNA DO A WRITTEN COMPLAINT ABOUT YOU," she says, turning to leave. Phil sits there looking at his hands, "So, I'm guessing you're Ok with having your son kicked out, then?" he says, softly.

That line stops her in her tracks. She knows what can happen. And she knows how hard it's gonna be for her to get her son into another school with such reputation and such low costs. She stands there, as Phil stands up and walk over behind her. "That's what I thought." He said, touching her arm from behind. "you see, Mrs. Harbor, you can't afford to send your son to a reputed school like ours, what with your husband's job and everything, and even if you complain, whom are they gonna believe? Me, a renowned principal, or you, the wife of a guy who has charges against him of stealing from his last job?"

Emma knows where she is standing, and she knows he's right. She doesn't know how to get out of this situation. "Please Mr. Collins, my son is just sitting outside, please not now, not like this."

But Phil doesn't care. He has already moved her long hairs from her back, and been kissing the back of her neck. She smells great. He's biting her neck softly, and it makes her shiver, she closes her eyes, that makes tear roll down her cheek.

He pulled her hand, guiding her to the table. He quickly reached behind her and pushed away a few things, dropping a few piles of papers on the floor as he pulled her on the table by her hips, sitting her down. He then put his lips on hers and kissed them, as his hands rest on her hips, gently touching her lower back. She just closes her eyes and lets him kiss her, she feels disgusted and dirty. She starts to think of her husband, and he might call any minute now, asking how it's all going.

Phil is kinda getting pissed at her lack of enthusiasm, but he's obviously not gonna let that stop him. He presses his lips harder and bits her lips. Making Emma moan out in pain, she can taste the blood in her mouth. She hates it so much, but she doesn't have an option here.

Phil rubbed his hands on her thigh as he kissed her cheek and neck, leaving soft bites, to her shoulder. Emma could feel the marks being left, and she was freaked out about what could happen if Tom, her husband ever sees them, but she is too scared to protest, cause he might change his mind and kick her son out.

Phil brought his hands to the top and started unbuttoning her shirt. As he unbuttoned all of them, Emma's C cup, perfectly shaped boobs came into view, that looked so sexy in her black bra. Phil took a step back to gawk over the beauty that was sitting in front of him. The attention kinda made Emma proud, but she knew it was wrong, and she was getting kinda shy. She looked away out the tinted window, kinda worried if someone could see them from the outside, but being the way she is, she feared to raise her voice.

She was brought out of her thought as Phil gobbled up on her boobs, the top bit that was into view out of the bra. It caught her off guard and she gasped. At that moment there was a knock on the door, "mommy, what's taking so long? I wanna go home," said Evan.

Emma tried to sound as calm as she could, as she replied, "I'll be out soon honey, just wait a bit more." And she looked down at Phil, biting the top of her boobs, she let out a moan in pain while she heard Evan walk back to his seat. Phil chuckled at the conversation as he reached behind her back, under her shirt, and unhooked the bra. The bra fell lose, and the boobs came out, with her perfect brown nipples. Phil moaned out in amazement as he licked a nipple and nibbled with his tongue. The bra stayed there lose as he started to play with her tits, grabbing them and licking them, enjoying their softness. Emma hated how her pussy was getting wet at all this attention, she was still ashamed of this whole thing and she was still worried about Tom finding it all out, but she couldn't help but get a bit turned on at all these.

Phil moaned again, at how good her boobs felt, as he cupped the other one with his palm. He didn't take off the bra, but he loved how messy she looked in a lose open bra and her open shirt hanging from her shoulders. Phil was so turned on by all these, he took a step back and pushed her back. Emma took the hint and lied down on her back on the table.

Phil kissed down her body, tracing his tongue down, and got to the skirt. He pulled down the zipper slowly as Emma watched him, and then he pulled down the skirt completely off of her. He threw it in a corner on the floor, as he looked at her matching black panties that look so sexy against her fair skin. He pulled her legs over his shoulders as he kissed and bit the insides of her thigh, he kissed her thigh up to her crotch and gently kissed her pussy over the panties, that had a sexy smell coming from it. He could feel her legs shiver against him as he put a hand on her panties, feeling the warmth of her pussy under. He then gently pushed it aside, bringing out her clit, and to his surprise, she recently had a Brazilian wax. As a matter of fact, Emma did just have it waxed the last day to surprise Tom, to cheer him up in this hard time, but look how it turned out. Phil grinned as he gently kissed her clit, and Emma moaned. Her pussy was already pretty wet from all the attention her upper body got. Emma was feeling embarrassed that now Phil will think how slutty she is; cause she's not. She is hating it, but her body can't help how passionate Phil is being. And the more she's hating it, the more her pussy is getting wet. It's such a paradox.

Phil touched his tongue to her clit and loved how she tasted. A moan came out of his lips, as he grabbed her thighs and licked her clit, sucking in all the juice. Emma shivered at how good it felt; she was being such a slut! Phil continued to lick and from time to time, he dipped his tongue into her pussy, touching the inner walls. He reached up to grab one of her boobs, and to his surprise, Emma's hand was already there, although she quickly pulled it away, feeling embarrassed. Phil smiled and got back to her pussy. Her body was twisting, and Phil knew how turned on she was. He loved it.

And that was when her phone started to ring.

-Fuck!

-what?

-it must be my husband, c-could you please stop, please hand me my bag? Please.

Phil groaned as he handed her the bag. Emma quickly pulled out her phone and received it.

"Hello? Honey... yes, it's going well... we are still talking but he's being understanding... yes honey..."

Argh, it was so annoying! Phil was pissed cause she was talking to her husband and he knew he was about to make her cum, and that's when he got this idea. He grinned at her and Emma squinted her eyes with a question, as she continued to talk to her husband while trying to sound calm.

Phil grabbed her thighs and gave a quick pull, causing her to gasp. "no, no honey, nothing, I guess I saw a bug," she quickly said to the phone. Phil, with a naughty grin, touched her pussy, and Emma scolded him with her eyes, but Phil wasn't going to stop. He shoved to fingers into her, causing her to gasp again, and before she could come up with an explanation, Phil started to lick her clitoris. Emma looked down at him with horrified eyes as she was trying so hard to keep her voice calm for her husband. But her breathing was getting heavier and she started to squirm. Phil was not going to stop; he was enjoying it more than Thanos would enjoy destroying the earth. He continued to lick her clit and pump his fingers in and out of her. He could feel her twist and squirm so much and her voice was shaking.

"no... honey, yes... I'm fine... fuck... yes... no honey, fuck... bad network, I'll call you back," she said and quickly disconnected the call and let it fall on the floor, "FUCK" she cried out one more time as her body started to shake with orgasm, she came so hard on his face and this was the most intense orgasm of her life. She continued to squirm and shake and moan out loud as Phil didn't stop to lick, he was enjoying the juice, the moisture of her pussy so, so much.

It took a long time for Emma to calm down, with such an intense orgasm, but she did, slowly. Her breathing calmed down, her hair was a mess, her bra was completely lose, laying on her stomach and her pussy was dripping wet, as was Mr. Collins's lips.

"Fuck," she cried out again, as she was laying down there, panting; shivering, trying to catch her breath.

Phil stood up, with a winning smile on his face. "I bet you're never gonna forget that," he chuckled, and Emma went all red from embarrassment.

As she was laying there, Phil unbuckled his pants and pulled it down. His underwear was already pretty wet with precum from all the intensity. He pulled down his underwear and brought out his dick. He rubbed his dick a bit, making it a bit slippery, as he slapped it on her clit a few times. Emma just laid there, watching him with curiosity. She was already dripping wet from her orgasm. He set his dick on her clit and pushed in, making her gasp hard. "Fuck!" she cried out, to his pleasure. He hovered over her as he started to fuck her. She put her legs around his hip, pulling him closer, as she dropped her shoes, with a thud. He looked down at her messy hairs, her messy lips from all the make out earlier, messy make up mixed with tears, bite marks on her neck, the front of her shirt open and laying on the table and her black bra laying on her stomach from her shoulders. It was unbelievably sexy and she could feel his dick already getting pretty tight in her pussy. She gave him a look, as him permitting him to cum into her. He got down and kissed her neck hi bit her neck and she moaned. He noticed the phone lying down on the floor. She felt angry at how lucky his husband is, getting to fuck her any time he wants. He wanted to mark her as his own. He left a hickey on her chest, neck and boobs, and when Emma realized what he was doing, it was already too late.

He pumped into her a couple more times and he started to moan. He looked up at her and she smiled, he put his lips onto hers and kissed her, and this time, she kissed back, as he started to cum into her, waves after waves, filling her up. He never came so much in his life. He stayed on her chest, panting, with his dick still in her, as she played with his hairs. She could feel the cum oozing out of her around his dick, and it felt kinda good, kinda sexy, kinda slutty.

He got up and pulled out his dick. He went to the couch and sat down. She knew what to do. she walked up to him and got on all fours and started to lick his dick, cleaning it up. Phil smiled at how slutty she was being, as he grabbed her hairs and started to make her bob onto his dick. She liked it. She was touching her tongue on his dick every now and then and it wasn't long before his dick started to get hard again.

Cum was still oozing out of her and fell on the carpet, as she continued to bob her head onto his dick. He wasn't pushing her anymore; she was doing it on her own now. His dick was hard again. He pulled her away, and she had a confused look on her eyes. She was scared that she did something wrong. But no. Phil guided her onto the couch in doggy style. He got behind her and pulled her shirt up, that was resting on her ass. She turned her neck behind and looked at him, as her hair fell on a side. He could see on her face that she wanted it, she was craving it. He set his dick on her pussy again, that was already filled with his cum. He grinned as he grabbed her hip and shoved himself into her. She moaned out hard, this felt even better. His dick filled her up even more in this position, and was hitting all the right places. He hovered over her as he continued to pump his dick in and out of her, in a rough way. He kissed her back and neck, as he wrapped his fingers around her neck, choking her slightly. He pulled her head back and kissed her lips messily. Her face was filled with saliva, and she looks like a mess with the running mascara and saliva, all mixed up. He loved it. He choked her onto his lips, as he rubbed her clit with the other hand. This was taking her over the edge again, as he could feel her intense breathing on his face and her pussy getting tighter. He broke the kiss and and looked at her, and she was moaning continuously and crying out "fuck" every now and then. He grabbed one of her boobs and just went nuts, pressing it hard, making her cry out in pain. He got back now and got even rougher; she was moaning as he slapped her ass. Again, and again. Leaving red handprints. Again, marking her as his own.

Finally, neither of them could take it anymore. Firstly, Emma started to cum, and her pussy was gripping his dick from all the way, and that took him over the edge too, as he also started to cum. They both moaned and it was all mixed up together, as the came together, filling her up again. He was panting, as he pulled out after a while, and just fell on the couch. Emma also fell face down on the couch as she was tired from all the fucking, cum was oozing out of her pussy on the couch.

After a couple of minutes, she crawled around an took his dick into her mouth, licking it up, as he played with her hairs. "Good girl," he said.

After she got him cleaned up, he got up and pulled up his underwear and pants. He turned around to find Emma sitting there biting a nail, she looked like a trainwreck. He handed her a wet tissue paper to clean up the running mascara, but she looked up at him with a confused look.

"What? Jesus, woman, go home now. I'll fuck you again later, and trust me, there will be a later."

Emma giggled at this and took the wet paper without any question. He walked over to his table and picked up her phone. There were lots of missed calls and text messages, and he could guess who they were from. He smiled as he put the phone back in her bag. He grabbed her skirt and shoes and walked over to her, as she was putting her boobs back in her bra and buttoning up her shirt. He handed her her stuffs as he walked back to his table and picked up all the papers.

After she put on her clothes, she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around her neck from behind. He turned around with a questioning look. She just kissed his cheek and whispered, "thank you."

He opened the door and guided her out of his office. Her hairs were still a mess and she did her best to hide the hickies under her shirt, but she didn't know how she'll hide them from her husband. He put his hand on her ass and pressed gently, as Evan got his backpack and walked to his mom. Chills went through Emma's body.

"Again, thank you, Mr. Collins, for understanding, and I'll do everything to help him get his grades up," she said, shaking his hands, as she felt his cum run down her thighs. Probably should have done something before, but, too late now. She smiled one last time, took Evan's hand and walked away, with shaky legs. She looked over her back at him one last time before turning into the hallway.

sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers
12