All Comments on 'Fucking a Student's Mom'

by sadboi23

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hardly a loving wives story

Stick to non-con when you post this type of garbage. Any Mother in her right mind calls the cops and has his ass in jail in nothing flat. Blackmail and rape will land him in prison for 15 to 20 years. This was poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She will not need toexplain anhthing

To her husband or son. She now has neither of those in her life.... I only hope the principal's wife and the school board do not have forgivkng attitudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eat shit and die

U abhorrent slime from the human genetic pool...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cheating slut wife

she wanted it. All he did was give her an excuse. Poor husband.

Until she gave in and eagerly participated I was going to say this should have been in non consent. But then it did turn into a cheating wife.

sadboi23sadboi23almost 4 years agoAuthor
@Hardly a loving wives story

yes, i completely agree with you. it is not exactly a loving wives story, but it's also not a non-con, you'll find out if you read till the end. when i wrote it, i intended it to be a blackmail-cheating story, with a sprinkle of non-con at the beginning. but i couldn't find blackmail as a category when i was going to post it, and i couldn't post it as non-con as it's clearly not. so i put it in the loving wives and put the others in tags. i'm really sorry that you felt like that, but i hope this clears all confusion.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

In no time emma should be showing the baby bump she received in mr Collins office

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Dunkirk, you and your damn baby bumps. There are a lot of asinine comments, including some of mine, in LW, but I believe your baby bump comments are too of the chart idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
????

I am lost!! You can kick a 3rd grader out of a public school for not performing up to standard???? Where?? Is this a Forest Gump fantasy?

It was the threat of being kicked from the third that was used to blackmail a mother and wife to commit adultry? You are asking A LOT of disbelief to be suspended here!!!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

Even if you didn't call your "hero" one of my all time favorite singers, you called Mr Collins, early on, she. Did Phil have a quick sex change? Just not into the blackmail aspect.

KellyLovallKellyLovallalmost 4 years ago

It would be helpful to pick a tense and stick with it throughout - past tense or present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Actually a baby bump is pretty good idea. What about 1 chapter for each month of fun & games? ... Would translate into 9 months reading fun for us poor LW readers.

Thank You for gifting us with a first installment. Yes, more please !

PS the imagined little sibling soonish needs kindergarten and school places, too. Though that might translate into a real epic novel, probably would be a bit much for a fun escapist erotic fantasy ... is it?

cyferxcyferxalmost 4 years ago
It's not blackmail

Blackmail is when you threaten to expose something illegal or highly embarrassing about someone unless they cooperate.

Extortion is when you threaten to harm someone in some way if they don't do what you say.

Now to be true extortion it has to be a harm anyone would try to avoid or in other words it has to be a real harm that would overcome the resistance of most people. Same with the subject of the blackmail..

What we have here is a simple quid pro quo. The boy should be expelled from the school for poor performance but the principal is willing to bend the rules for a price, having sex with his mother.

No one would think she is really being coerced here. She just doesn't want her child expelled and she is willing to pay, even with adulterous sex, to keep him enrolled. The only bad act here is the violation of the princpal's feduciary duty to the school board by not expelling a poor performing student in exchange for sexual favors.

Well, also the violation of her marriage vows by the wife.

All a bit boring actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey

I really liked it...please do a 2nd chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a sad story from a sadboi

why am I not surprised?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category

Extorting a wife is not a loving wife. This belongs in non consensual rape stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

she needs to go to the board and get his ass fired and humiliate him he is just another prick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ok read

It was ok. It wasn't boring getting to the sex part. I will say please proofread for grammatical errors for future writings.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

How can an author who can't even spell boy correctly expect to write a real story?

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
really?!?

you put this crap in Loving Wives? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
right

Sad boy is quite right. Sad he can hardly think or write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good writing

Really good writing. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Hey man, that really was some sensual writing. Hoping to see another part to this story.

PS: Loved the build-up and the way in which you nested reluctance into the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lucky me

Never happened to have such a blackmailing sex. Chennaishobs@gmail.com. My sons studied well

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Rape by any other name.....

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingusover 2 years ago

That's some school where the principal has to answer to a board over a single third grader's grades.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersadboi23@sadboi23
I write short stories cause my focus sucks. feel free to send feedback at: aarnob666@gmail.com for my artworks: https://www.instagram.com/nsfw_vectors/