Fucking Another ABG - Chloe

Story Info
Asian Baby Girl gets fucked by one last Tinder date.
3.7k words
4.15
7.2k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is quite different from the other ABG stories. My interaction with Chloe was more deep and personal, and is one of the only few Asian Baby Girls I've truly respected. While the others were more sluts to get off on, Chloe has a special place in my heart for being a slut that I've continued to fuck over the years.

This story is the story of how we first met.

===

In 2020, I matched with Chloe on Tinder. I've been having my fair share of fun the last few weeks, but at this point in my life, I was looking for a connection. When I matched with Chloe, I genuinely thought I found the one. Her profile picture was of herself, posing in front of her bathroom mirror with very little clothing, but her Tinder description made her quite special.

She enjoyed video games. She enjoyed going to festivals. She enjoyed being a "foodie" - and most importantly, sought someone to settle down with. Our conversation started quite innocent at first, but it became more obvious that we had the right things in common where it mattered.

Readers, I genuinely believed that Chloe was the one. That was until we finished our first date.

Chloe and I decided to meet in person, choosing our first place at a bar. I arrived a bit late, but waiting for me at our table was this smoking hot Korean girl. Unlike her brown-haired profile photos, Chloe had soft pink hair. She was wearing a white crop top, black denim shorts, and what I assumed were an expensive pair of designer sneakers. She had no tattoos like a typical Asian Baby Girl, but Chloe did have a piercing on her tongue. She was a tad short, standing at about 5'4, but her height did not take away from her frame. At the very least, she had perky tits and quite a nice ass that was not doing a great job of staying in her shorts as the bottom of her cheeks were peeking for anyone who wanted to see.

I watched as she scanned the room, her eyes finally meeting mine, and a smile spread across her face as she made her way over to where I was sitting.

"Hey there," she said, her voice warm and standing to greet me with a hug.

"Hi," I replied, unable to hide the grin that spread across my face. "It's great to finally meet you in person."

This was the easiest date I've been on, bar none. We fell into easy conversation, the awkwardness of meeting a stranger melting away with each passing minute. We talked about everything and nothing, laughing and sharing stories as if we had known each other for years. The chemistry between us was undeniable, and I found myself hanging onto her every word, completely captivated by how brilliant I thought she was.

But all good things, come to an end. The night wore on and the drinks flowed freely, and it was then Chloe leaned in closer, her voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper. "I have to confess something," she said, her gaze intense as she locked eyes with mine. Her words started to slur.

"What is it?" I asked, feeling the side effects of possibly one too many drinks.

"You're such....a good guy....but tonight is special." She giggled, not breaking eye contact. "was planning on becoming exclusive with another Tinder dude," she admitted, her words hanging heavy in the air between us.

"Oh....shit." I was heavily disappointed. Always too late for the good ones. My heart sank at her confession, a wave of disappointment washing over me.

But before I could respond, Chloe continued, her expression conflicted. "But then I met you....and I'm starting to doubt if I should settle down...." she bit her lip and stared at me.

"Or just have one last night of fun."

She reached out and placed her hand on my thigh.

"It's not....it's not like it's cheating right? We're not together yet." she tried to rationalize what was happening to herself. "

"Is there something on your mind?" sensing some trouble in the air. "Feel free to share with the class."

Chloe sighed. "It's just...Max, the other guy....he's really sweet. He's everything you'd want in a guy....it's just, I don't know if I'm ready yet." She reached to take another sip of her cocktail.

"I just want to have fun a little bit longer...." she stared at me. Perhaps she was feeling too tipsy, perhaps she was turned on by her intrusive thoughts, but she crossed her legs and softly asked "Do you want to have fun with me...?"

I smiled, trying to keep my tone casual, without losing my cool. I never intended for this to be a hookup, I genuinely yearned for something a bit more substantial. But if the universe had decided that this was going to be a missed connection, I decided that I was going to make the most out of it.

"....would you like to get out of here, Chloe?" I took my shot.

Chloe hesitated for a moment, her eyes searching mine for any sign of doubt or hesitation. And then, as if making a decision, she smiled, her expression lighting up with determination.

"I think I'd like that," she said softly, her hand reaching out to grab mine. We shared one last round of drinks, the air thick with tension and anticipation as we both knew what was going to go down. And then, with a silent agreement passing between us, we made our way back outside to get an Uber to her place. As I saw her stand there, shivering in the cold, I decided to get a head start on tonight's activities. I leaned in to kiss her.

She was surprised at first, but she started to slowly kiss back. We stood there, barely strangers, making out on the sidewalk, melting into each other's arms. The Uber came around, and we continued to make out ferociously in the back seat while the driver snickered and drove us to our destination.

We made our way to the elevator, and little stopped me from pushing her against the elevator door. Her back pushed against the walls of the elevator door, and Chloe wrapped her legs around my waist, straddling against me as I held her up. She continued to kiss me and my hands started to explore the more important areas of her body.

What started as a completely well-intended date, ultimately ended up with another opportunity to ruin an Asian Bitch with no sense of loyalty. Sure, it wasn't exactly cheating but who is to say that they don't get married? Would this Max fellow be alright with his future wife panting in heat like a complete slut?

Chloe sure didn't. I was doing quite the job of turning her on and judging from her moans, it was clear she was enjoying it as much as I did.

Breaking part from our make-out session, "I don't think Max is here tonight but he'll be back in the morning" Chloe stepped out of the elevator and headed quickly to her apartment. She covered her Ring camera to make sure I wouldn't be seen. "Hurry, get in!" she exclaimed.

Closing the door behind her, I grabbed Chloe and lifted her. I looked for the nearest piece of furniture, and immediately slammed her on top of her dining table.

"What the fuck was that for -" but I cut her off. I pulled down her black denim shorts and immediately went down to eat her pussy. "Oh FUCK" as she pressed her hands down on the back of my head, forcing me to lick her deeper and deeper.

My hands dug into her skin, firmly holding her baby-soft thighs in place as my tongue explored parts of her tight Asian pussy that her soon-to-boyfriend has yet to explore. I was invading parts of her that should belong to me - but tonight, they belong to me. I took them from him. She was mine to do with. With each lick of my tongue lubing up the folds of her pussy, she tasted admirably sweet with a soft tang. I spit at her clit, finding it vulnerable just like its owner, and began attacking it with my mouth. My lips, my tongue, and my teeth are all playing their part to send this Korean Baby Girl over the edge.

Chloe was bucking hard, her toes scrunched and her eyes closed "OH FUCK YESSSSS...OH GOD-" she moaned "This....is why...I'm glad I didn't wait..." gasping for air as waves of pleasure hit her body in unison with my mouth.

Chloe's words slurred, between a mix of alcohol, horniness, and adrenaline, the climax was ultimately building up. So I made sure to finish strong.

I used my saliva to soften her up.

I massaged her clit between my two lips.

I licked her clit like I was starving with my tongue.

I gently grazed my teeth to let her experience a new feeling.

"This pussy is mine" I breathed, and sucked on her clit as hard as I could pressing down on her abdomen in the process. Chloe was panting like a slut in heat, transforming the image of the sweet, innocent, Asian girl to something that I'm way too familiar with - a slutty, cheating, Asian Baby Girl who'd choose dick over love. Because despite her constant Facetime, their first dates, and the time that they spent together that would serve as the foundation for their inevitable relationship, marriage, and possible family - she would choose to whore herself out for one last night of being a whore that most ABGs tend to be.

"UNGHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK" Chloe came, her body shuddering from the sheer displays of oral prowess. As she was bucking, I pulled her off the kitchen table, knocking down a few plates in the process. Face to face, Chloe leaned in to kiss me.

"Thank you...for that...I needed to cum...." she kissed me softly. I followed up with her and we soon began making out. Chloe decided to use this time to vent her reservations about her Max....

"I like him....I like him..oh...oh fuck..." she moaned as I bit her ear. I was mauling her ass with my hands, squeezing them as I kissed her neck. "But....I think....I need to know what others are like....I need to know....what you're like..." her hands were massaging the outline of my dick.

Smugly, knowing what I was going to do to her, I led her to her living room couch. "Let me show you what you're missing out on". I pulled out my cock, and in all its glory, Chloe stared agape. She dropped down to her knees to further examine it. In its fullness, my hard, veiny, thick 9-inch cock towered over her small face. Her eyes, wide, could not believe her eyes.

"Do you like what you see?" I laughed. I started to stroke myself in front of her, taking the pleasure of batting the tip of it on her pretty face. "I can't wait to ruin your ABG makeup...God, I'm going to fuck your face up so bad"

"I just....you're twice as big as Max....and it's pretty thick...I didn't know guys could be like this..." She licked her lips and welcomed the first 4 inches into her mouth.

Placing my hand on her head, I helped her conquer the next 2 inches of my cock. Chloe's skull and my hands worked together to help her bob her mouth from the tip down to the 6-inch mark. Chloe was sucking my dick, her pouty Korean lips were creating a vacuum for my pleasure, her soft brown eyes complimented by her eyeliner and magnum lashes stared up.

I needed this engrained forever. I wanted this to last. I reached for my phone right in front of her and started to record. She looked a bit thrown off at first but she quickly changed her mind when the phone's light shined in her face.

"Fuck....how does it feel to have a real man's cock in your mouth Chloe...." I took this time to degrade her.

Gasping for air "It feels good....oh God I can't believe I'm able to suck you off...." Chloe performed for me. While I focused on recording, she violently sucked me off, bobbing her head with no assistance whatsoever, making sure to never break contact with the camera. "It's so much...bigger than Max's...."

I smiled "Who's Max?" making sure the recording would pick up on this. Chloe smiled "Absolutely...no one important." And with that, I knew what I wanted to do next. I quickly grabbed the back of her skull and shoved the rest of my cock down her throat. "Relax....relax...this is gonna happen....I'm shoving all of this....be a good girl...and take it..." Chloe hit my thighs as she gasped for air reluctantly trusting me. She relaxed her throat, gagging on inches 7.....then 8....she just needed that final push....I almost had it on camera...

"Don't think of yourself as a person...." I said, coaching her at her final inch "think of your skull and face as a tool for my pleasure...think nothing but my dick....think of yourself as an object....to make me cum....make me cum Chloe....I want you to make me cum...."

With absolutely no regard for her safety, I thrust the final inch and the base of my dick met her soft Korean lips. Chloe, a sweet innocent Asian Baby Girl Chloe, just engulfed 9 inches of a stranger's dick.

"GOOD...FUCKING GIRL....." I roared making sure to capture it all on video. I stopped recording and threw my phone on the table. I let Chloe go so she could breathe.

"...Fu...FUCK you...that was too much....what are -" I grabbed her wrist and tore off her shirt, ripping it in violence to expose her tits. I gave them a good slap before getting right in her face.

"I'm fucking done playing. I want you now." I slapped her hard. "If you're going to choose Max after all of this....then I'm going to make the most of you now" Chloe, flabbergasted, smiled.

"Good. Make a woman out of me." she strolled to her bedroom. Seeing the bed in sight, I immediately pushed her down. I put her face into her pillows and raised her soft ABG ass.

"We went slow before...but I can't wait...I don't have time to teach you...so you're taking this....all of it...at once..." her pussy lubed up, ready for me, I tease Chloe by rubbing my giant head against her the folds of her pussy. Chloe shuddered, arching her back for my cock.

"Do whatever...you want with me....I'm an object...I'm a tool....I'm your slut..." she muttered. Finding my opening, I took hold of her hips and shoved my dick inside her. All of it, all at once. Not caring if I break her in the process. Not caring about her relationship that I ruined. It was a missed opportunity to find love.

So for the next few minutes, I'd be taking my frustrations out on her fragile tight Korean body.

"OH...MY GOD...." Chloe moaned as my cock stretched out her walls. "How are...you so fucking big...."

I mocked her. "Am I bigger than your Max? Am I, you fucking slut?" I slapped her ass. She moaned my affirmation "Yes...you're so much bigger than he is....he couldn't even...get hard for me...."

Jackpot. I found my rhythm and continued to fuck her relentlessly. "Tell. Me. More" I grunted under my breath, knowing that one man's humiliation was my ultimate aphrodisiac. "Tell me more and I'll fuck you so stupid that you won't walk straight for a week" coercing her to betray, who would eventually be, the love of her life.

"You're bigger than he is...." she moaned, as one hand was pulling on her hair and the other was helping me hold her hip up. "You're stronger than he is....you're taller...you're stronger....his dick is....so small...I could never be happy with it...." she confessed between her gasps for air as my dick continued to fuck her pussy.

Satisfied with this confession, there was only one thing left to do. Letting go of her hair, with both my hands on her hips, and one deep breath - I railed Chloe. I railed Chloe in the bed that her future man would eventually sleep in. She sucked my dick on the couch they'd eventually watch movies and cuddle on. I ate her pussy on the table and they'd eat dinners together. I defiled Chloe, this Korean Baby Girl, in every room in her home, and right now, at this moment, I was going to fuck her relentlessly.

"OHHH, MY GOD.....YOU'RE INSIDE ME....YOU'RE FUCKING ME" Chloe cried "YOU'RE IN ME...RAW...YOU'RE FUCKING ME RAW..." as I fucked her thoughtlessly. My sole thought was to fuck this Asian Girl as hard as I possibly could. Whatever comes after, will come after. For now, we are just two people, enjoying each other's bodies. And Chloe was enjoying my body.

"...YES...FUCK...FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT....PLEASE DADDY..." revealing her kink.

I laughed, "Tell Daddy what his little slut wants" Chloe began to unleash a string of obscenities. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME DADDY....OH GOD JUST LIKE THAT...JUST LIKE THAT" my dick finding her sweet spot, pounding away harder and harder.

Chloe cried in pleasure, lost in the moment "OH GOD YOUR RAW DICK IS IN MY GUTS....I FEEL YOU IN MY GUTS DADDY.....HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME...."

Roaring back, "HOW COULD YOUR SLUTTY ASIAN ASS FIND ME ON TINDER" I slapped her ass to humble her "AND FUCK ME, KNOWING YOU ALREADY HAVE A MAN WHO LOVES YOU" I slapped her ass again. "A MAN WHO IS GONNA GIVE HIS EVERYTHING BUT YOU CHOSE ME INSTEAD RIGHT???

"YES....YES, DADDY....I CHOOSE YOU, I CHOOSE YOU, I CHOOSE YOUR DICK" picking up speed, I realize that I'm veering dangerously into my limit.

"TELL MAX.....THAT IM FUCKING HIS FUTURE WIFE....THAT I'M BREEDING HER....THAT SHE TAKING MY 9-INCH DICK....AND HE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT"

"I WILL DADDY, I'LL LET HIM KNOW, I'LL REMIND HIM EVERY DAY THAT YOU FUCKED ME, THAT YOU USED ME...." Chloe, desperate for approval "THAT I LET...YOU FUCKED ME"

"I LET YOU FUCK ME" Chloe confessed at the top of her voice, "I COULD'VE SPENT TONIGHT WITH HIM....BUT CHOSE TO GO OUT...I CHOSE TO FIND YOU...I CHOSE TO FUCK YOU...YOU FUCKED ME...OH GOD YOU FUCKED ME FROM HIM....DADDY YOU FUCKED ME -" and that was it.

"YOU FUCKING. KOREAN. SLUT" I roared and emptied the bottom of my balls directly into her, filling her womb with my potent seed. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK DADDY, YESSSSSSSSSS,"

Chloe, trying to make sense of what just happened, "YOU CAME...YOU CAME INSIDE ME....OH GOD, WHY DID YOU CUM INSIDE ME" Chloe started to panic. Immediately, I started to fuck her harder again to distract her, Chloe's eyes began to roll "How...are you still so hard..." as I continued to fuck her, getting the last few strokes of my hardness before I went limp. I pulled out my flaccid cock, and a few oozes of white good dripped out of her tiny Asian pussy.

"

===

The morning light streamed in through the window, casting a soft glow over the tangled sheets between Chloe and me. As I stirred awake, I could hear her shallow breathing that signaled she was awake, and wary as the weight of what had transpired between us settled in.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly, my voice filled with genuine concern.

"I... I don't know," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. "I can't believe I did this. I cheated on my boyfriend." Trying to calm her down, I leaned in to kiss her, surprised she kissed back.

Chloe's gaze met mine, her eyes clouded with regret and guilt. "What was that for?"

"I just wanted to show you that you're not just some random Asian Baby Girl slut I fuck and leave," I reassured her, my tone gentle but firm. "We chose each other last night. You might have made a mistake, but we just have to live with the consequences."

Chloe nodded, her expression troubled as she wrestled with her conflicting emotions. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, her voice thick with tears. "I'm such a fucking slut, I'm so sorry...."

I reached out to cup her face, offering her a small but genuine smile. "Don't be," I said. "I had fun fucking you, and I don't regret it. You had fucking me, right?" Hesitating at first, she nodded.

"So no regrets. Better me than some random stranger"

Chloe laughed."You are the random stranger, sir."

I smiled back. "Well, I also respect your relationship, and I would never do anything to jeopardize that you know."

Raising her eyebrow greatly, "Really? You respect my relationship, even after fucking me? Even after I told you I'm exclusive with him?"

I laughed "Hey, after cumming in you a couple of times, all I want is for you to be happy". Chloe's shoulders sagged with relief at my humor, gratitude shining in her eyes as she leaned in to press a soft kiss against my lips.

"Thank you," she murmured, her voice filled with sincerity.

As I gathered my things and prepared to head out the door, Chloe watched me with a mixture of sadness and longing, her heart torn between the life she was going to have and the one she could have had. One last inner monologue between having fun, and settling down.

12