Fucking Another ABG - Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, just before I walked out the door, we shared one last lingering kiss, slowly turning it into one last hot make-out session.

"See you around," Chloe said, waving goodbye.

===

Years passed, and life moved on for both Chloe and me. She stayed with her boyfriend, never revealing the truth of what had happened. Never let him know that the night before they got together, I was pumping Chloe full of my potent baby-making seed.

I later came to learn Chloe would find herself thinking of me -- the stranger she had met in a bar, the one who had shown her a glimpse of a different life. And in those moments, she couldn't help but wonder what might have been if she had made a different choice. Because as Chloe would look at the man sleeping beside her, the man who had been by her side through thick and thin, the man who loved her unconditionally, the man who spent countless hours loving her - she would feel nothing.

While Max slept, Chloe went to the bathroom to download an oh-so-familiar app, set on finding me once again.

12