Fucking Another ABG - Nancy

Story Info
Asian Baby Girl gets drinks at the club for her girls.
3.1k words
4.03
4.2k
6
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her friends would be here soon.

Nancy stood in front of her bedroom mirror, meticulously applying the final touches of her Asian Baby Girl makeup - fake lashes, winged eyeliner, and silvery gray contacts. Her bright, blonde-dyed hair was curled, her almond-shaped eyes were accentuated with a smoky eyeshadow, and her lips were adorned with a shade of red that could stop traffic. She smiled at her reflection, as it had been ages since she'd been able to go out and have fun. Tonight was girls' night, and her friends would take her out to celebrate a happy engagement.

As she slipped into her favorite little black dress, Nancy's thoughts drifted to her fiancé, Brad. They had been together for only three years, but their relationship was stable and comfortable. Yet, lately, Nancy couldn't shake the feeling of restlessness that gnawed at her - had she gotten engaged too son? She loved Brad, she truly did. He had been there for her every step of the way through her college years.

He was there for her when Nancy's original friend group grew apart.

He was there for her when Nancy failed her first chem final.

He was there when Nancy's father died.

James was a dream come true. Yet, a part of her longed for excitement, for something more. She was in envy of her single friends who posted stories of their raves or nights at the club, while she was stuck at home watching movies. She was sad that her friends were traveling and exploring the world, while her fiance remained in their bedroom playing League of Legends.

Not tonight - tonight, her friends were all free and she was going to have fun. As her Uber notified her of their arrival, Nancy grabbed her purse and headed out the door to meet her friends at the club. The pulsating beat of the music greeted her as she stepped inside, Nancy felt a surge of energy coursing through her veins.

"NANCY!!!!"

Nancy turned to see her group of friends rushing over to her, squealing at the sight that their friend had come out to play. Nancy was enveloped in a warm greeting of hugs, kisses, and shots of whatever bottle they had in hand of her closest friends. Like Nancy, they were hot Asian Baby Girls who were outrageously hot. Any guy would be lucky to fuck any of them but tonight wasn't about guys or men - it was about Nancy, and having fun.

A quick squig of vodka poured from the bottle of grey goose down Nancy's throat. A few drops spilled over her mouth and on her chest. Jessica, drunk, licked it off spurring a heavy cheer from the rowdy onlookers. Nancy smiled - this is exactly what she needed. Nancy gave Jessica a slight peck, as the girls around her started to dance.

Nancy found herself swept up in the euphoria of the moment. Drink after drink was poured, and laughter echoed off the walls as the girls danced and flirted with the crowd. Nancy felt alive, liberated from the constraints of her everyday life. Nancy and her friends formed a grind train between themselves and other guys who wanted to take advantage of the drunk Asian girls who were throwing their asses on any man lucky enough to be around them.

While Nancy's ring warded off the the interest of most men, her friends had no obligation or struggle to play nice. Nancy witnesses many of her sweet college friends stealing kisses, grinding on random men, and stealing their drinks when they could. While this was typical of a girl's night out, jealousy hit her.

Perhaps it was the alcohol or possibly the resentment she had toward Brad, but the same concerns and thoughts at the beginning of the night were starting to surface.

Suddenly, she heard Jessica shouting her name, causing Nancy's train of thought to be interrupted at the perfect time. Although Jessica could be too much sometimes, Nancy was happy she was here. Jessica knew how hard things were and like any best friend, she was there to support her. Every girl needs a friend to cut the tension and focus on having fun.

"I LOVE YOU BITCH!" Jessica screamed, exciting the group.

Nancy, feeling rowdy, shouted "I LOVE YOU TOO BITCH". Thinking Jessica would be satisfied with another peck, Nancy was caught off guard as her best friend slipped in a little tongue much to the excitement of the dance floor's peanut gallery. Nancy giggled, pulling Jessica away from the attention to find her friends who were sitting down at a table.

"Ugh, we ran out of drinks," one of her friends said. "Who's going to get us some more"?

"Time to finesse some drinks" Jessica giggled.

Nancy's eyes lit up.

"Wait, can I do it?" she asked.

"Babes, you can't," Jessica said. "What would Brad think, and what about that?" Jessica pointed to Nancy's ring finger. Nancy hesitated, but she slipped her engagement ring into her purse. She wanted a chance to have fun.

"This is GIRLS night! Who's Brad again?" she giggled. She ruffled up her hair and checked her makeup.

"Alright babe, go have fun" Jessica shouted, giving Nancy a small tap on her ass.

Nancy told herself it was harmless fun, a chance to let loose and enjoy herself without any strings attached. After all, it's just drinks - it's not like Nancy had any intention of doing something physical like kissing strangers or dancing with strangers. Nancy was a loyal girlfriend, a loyal fiancee, and a future loyal wife. She'd never disrespect Brad like that.

*Just drinks* Nance thought, as she made her way to the bar. She began to play her part as the drunk, lost, naive, slutty Asian Girl looking for a man to tell her what to drink. It wasn't soon until her first person came to play. Excited, Nancy began the typical con.

"I've never had a lychee martini before!" - drink one secured.

"Oh, I'm not sure what AMFs would be like...can I try yours?" - drink two secured.

"My friend and I want to get ourselves a rum & coke, but this bartender isn't paying attention to us. Can you help?" - drinks three and four secured.

One by one, Nancy would flirt with each passerby, and one by one, she'd immediately ditch them to return to her friends the spoils of her little victories. She was proud, she felt sexy, free, and confident.

"My turn next! I want a double!" Jessica shouted.

Nancy smiled. She made her way back to the bar only to find her spot taken by a tall stranger.

That stranger was me.

I had noticed Nancy run her little ruse earlier, laughing at the beta cucks that fell for such an obvious ploy.

Me?

I'd play a bit harder to get. I'd make sure Nancy got her drinks but in exchange, I'd take a little bit more than a slutty tease. I wanted this Asian slut to be panting on her knees for my cock. I wanted to destroy her. So I was patient and waited for the most opportune time.

Nancy, a bit drunk, made her way to where I was sitting and tapped on my shoulder.

"Hey, mister! I think you're in my seat" she giggled, red with a soft Asian glow.

I smiled. This might be easier than I thought.

"Sorry babe, there's no room seats left so you'll have to stand" I reply.

"Hey, don't you see me? I'm a pretty girl, shouldn't you be a gentleman?" Nancy mocked.

"A gentleman? Oh, like all those other loser guys you finessed earlier?" Nancy was caught off-guard. She didn't know she was being watched but the idea that a guy as fine as he was watching her, turned her on even more.

"What did being polite do for them? Run them $20 for a drink?" I laughed, downing my whiskey.

"Oh, is $20 too much for you?" Nancy teased back.

Smirking, I took out my wallet. A small flex wouldn't hurt. I turned to the bartender and handed him my credit card, making sure I used one of the nicer ones in her full view. That for sure shut her up.

"Wow....an Amex Centurion. So you have money. That's....pretty nice" She smiled, thinking she'd be getting her drinks off another loaded guy.

"Not tonight slut, I'm getting a bit bored. I think that I'm gonna head out". I left $100 on the table and proceeded to stand up but Nancy pushed me back down.

"Not so fast! I- I changed my mind!" she sat down on my lap. "Turns out there was enough space after all". Nancy shifted under place to better accommodate the weight of her entire body. She teased me back a little, grinding her ass a bit deeper into my crotch. Her back leaning into my chest, my hand supporting her waist careful that she wouldn't fall off.

"Do you think this is enough to get me to buy you and your loser friends a drink?" staring face to face with her. You could see the specks of brown underneath her contacts. Nancy, a bit irked insulted her friends and kept on committing to her ruse.

"Please, mister? My friends and I would love a drink". Nancy pouted, thinking she was almost done but I was giving her no chase. She started to slowly grind, practically dry-humping me, if not giving me a lap dance.

"And what are you gonna do for me?" I asked.

Nancy didn't think it would be this difficult, but in place of a man who wouldn't be so easy to finesse, Nancy wanted to rise to the challenge. She decided to push her line just a little bit further.

"Anything you want baby," she leaned back, cooing into his ear. "I'd do anything for you".

Perfect, she thought. How could he say no?

"Truth be told, I have a girl back home I'm engaged to. If I wanted my dick sucked, I'd just go home" I replied, unimpressed by the slutty Asian bitch trying to earn my attention. I knew if I kept playing hard to get, it would arouse her. It would make her want to rise to the challenge of trying to earn me.

Nancy was incredibly annoyed, but also slightly aroused. Nancy knew she only had one last card to play, and this was it. She was going to use some reverse psychology.

Feigning defeat, Nancy got off my lap.

"I didn't know you were engaged, I'm sorry, I'll go" but I grabbed her wrist.

"I never said it was a problem." I smugly said. I pulled her close and she was back on my lap making sure to hold her in place so she wouldn't move.

"How could...how could you do this behind her back? Don't you feel guilty?" she whispered.

"Do what? All we're doing is talking" my hands massaging her ass. Nancy shook her head.

"No, you and I are...we are flirting. We were trying to finesse each other. I was supposed to get drinks out of you, and you were supposed to want to...you know...."

I raised my eyebrow. Nancy sighed.

"You were supposed to want to fuck me...."

"Who says I don't?" I inched close to her face. "Who says I don't want to take you to the back of this club and destroy you by the dumpster?"

Nancy shuddered. "I have a boyfriend, I'm engaged".

"Is he here?" I ask. She shook her head no.

"Then who the fuck cares. You want your drinks right?" Nancy nodded, still unsure of what was going to happen. I took out my card and called over a staff, immediately getting his attention.

"Listen, I'm going to take this Asian Slut and fuck her in the back. For as long as we're out there, I want you to tell that table over there," I pointed to the table of her friends that were waiting on Nancy "that they can have whatever they want".

"Also, make sure no one bothers us," I said, handing him a $100 bill.

He smiles, "Yes, sir". He walks away, calling onto the radio for his crew to give me special treatment.

"So that's the deal slut. Your friends get unlimited drinks for as long as you last in the back".

"What, your girlfriend not doing enough of a job keeping you happy?" she teased.

"She's doing a great job. We're going to have a beautiful life together" I replied, true to my word. We were going to have an amazing marriage but what I'm doing goes beyond love. This is about power and instinct.

"The truth is," I leaned in closer to her "I have an innate desire to fuck Asian girls who come here drunk and trying to find free drinks. I love to finesse them back, and colonize them with my fucking dick".

"This is all kinds of fucked up" Nancy scoffed. "I love my fiance. Do you think I'd fuck you for only drinks?"

"Listen, I don't care about you at all. Your shit boyfriend, your shit engagement, or your shit night out". I said hurtfully. "All I want is for me to make some use out of this body you happened to have. That's all you're good for".

"Fuck you asshole...I'm leaving" Nancy turns but I grab her. I bring her close and point to her table.

"Your friend's nights are going to be ruined, and it'll be because of you. Do you want them to resent you and never take you out again?" I replied.

That hit Nancy. She didn't want to let the others down - more importantly, she didn't want to end her streak that night so tragically, especially to this asshole.

"We have to be sneaky" she whispered.

I smiled. I grabbed her hand and walked her to the back door. "Do you want to change your mind?" I asked, giving her one last out.

Begrudgingly, she shook her head. I smiled and walked her by the dumpster in the back.

"What do you want me -" but I pushed her into the brick wall, almost slamming her head in the process. I started to kiss her neck and grope her tight and firm slut body.

"Not bad," I whispered in her ear. "You Asian sluts are fucking built difference. I haven't fucked one of you in days..." Nancy shuddered. The thought that she, a happily taken fiancee, was getting groped in the alley behind the club was upsetting. Yet, the thought that she was just another slut for him to use was thrilling - he would use her, with no regard for her life or engagement. She was just a tool for this man to get off. As her intrusive thoughts started to form, I started to unzip and pull out my hard cock.

"Let's skip the blowjob, my bitch can give me one when I get home. I want her to taste you right away" I said, pulling up her dress to reveal her tight, perfectly sculpted Asian ass.

"Someone likes squats" I laughed. I slapped her ass and pinned her back against the wall.

"One last chance slut. Do you want me to stop?" I stare at her in the eyes.

"This is...just for my friends...." Nancy, trying to bargain with herself.

"I take that..." I stroked the tip against her drunk Asian slit. "...as a yes" and I shoved my manhood into her cunt. I ease my way into it, stretching her as much as her pussy would allow.

"Oh fuck...I'm doing it...I'm cheating...I'm a cheating fiancee..." Nancy started to mutter as I continued to pick up pace.

"That's right slut...you're a cheating girl.......I bet your boyfriend is home...wondering what his girlfriend is doing at the club..." I began slamming her pussy violently into my dick, as her legs wrapped around my waist.

I was holding her up and fucking her at the same time. As Nancy began to make sense of the situation, I continued my relentless assault on her tight Asian Baby Girl body.

Nancy continued moaning and panting, like a bitch in heat.

"... choke me" she whispered into my ear. Laughing at how much she was enjoying this, I obliged.

We move to the hard ground of the parking lot where she lays on her back and pulls me in with her legs. I slip my dick back in, continuing to fuck her, and put my hands on the side of her throat.

"How fucking pathetic that you let your marriage be ruined...for a cheap fuck....behind a fucking dumpster.

I didn't care anymore for her comfort. My girlfriend was waiting at home. I'd soon see her as soon as I was done breaking down Nancy. I pick up my pace with no remorse and fuck Nancy as hard as I can until her body caved. I choke and fuck her violently with reckless abandon as I railed this slutty Asian Baby Girl.

Nancy, sweet, loyal, in-love, Asian fiance came on the dick of a stranger. She sank to her knees where I shot my load onto her face, lashes, and hair. A thought occurred to me. I put my hand on Nancy's face and raised it towards mine.

"I just fucked you, and I don't even know your name."

Her eyes rolling, dazed off the orgasm her body achieved, was able to mutter one word.

"Nancy..." and then she passed out due to exhaustion. Admiring my handiwork, I leave her there and proceed to go back to the club.

====

Nancy eventually told Brad the truth of what happened later that night.

"Brad, I'm sorry" Nancy cried. "Please...please talk to me..."

A bottle hit the wall. "YOU FUCKING SLUT" he roared. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU".

Brad, on the verge of tears, face red with anger. "YOU LET A MAN FUCK YOU AND CUM ON YOUR FACE. YOU BELONG TO ME YOU FUCKING SLUT".

"I'm...I'm sorry baby...I just wanted to have fun....like Jessica..." Nancy was sniffling.

Suddenly, Brad's face changed. A sinister smile quickly replaced rightful anger.

"Jessica? You want to be like Jessica?" Brad questioned. Nancy, confused, nodded. Brad started to laugh uncontrollably. He got his phone and started to search through his photos.

"Let me show you what exactly kind of girl your precious Jessica is". Brad air-dropped a video to his fiancee.

"No....don't tell me..."

As she opened the video, scores of weed and soju bottles scattered across an oh-so-familiar bed. As the video panned up, she saw Brad's purpose. It was her best friend's signature strawberry blonde hair bobbing up and down on her fiancee's cock - Jessica sucked on Brad's dick and he recorded it. As Nancy continued to watch Jessica's betrayal, Brad stood behind Nancy and started to feel grope her tits and kiss her neck.

"Let me show you what Jessica would do right now".