Fucking Another ABG - Emmy

Story Info
Asian Baby Girl feminist gets bred by hateful CIS man.
3.2k words
4.04
13.6k
15

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my 4th year in college, I took a Gender Studies class as an elective. I begrudgingly attended a gender studies class solely for an easy grade, but each session felt like a mental obstacle course, largely due to Emmy.

Emma was a short Asian Baby Girl who was undeniably liberal and "woke". She made it her mission to challenge every belief I held dear, very likely because I embody everything she hates about patriarchy. I was a tall, CIS man. I belonged to a fraternity, and rumors went around of how I had a thing for Asian Girls exclusively. And Emmy, more or less, was the type of girl I'd undoubtedly fuck - she had long black hair, accented by a brown balayage. And while she was a bit average where her tits were concerned, the ass that Emmy had was astounding. Seeing her ass outlined by her frequent yoga pants and tight jeans, made listening to her pointless anecdotes of being treated fairly almost worth it.

Our in-class clashes were as frequent as they were intense, leaving me increasingly resentful of each class session. Despite my disdain for the subject matter and Emmy's relentless interrogation of my viewpoints, I couldn't deny that Emmy and I had this unspoken chemistry between each other.

Emmy, likely invoking a sense of being body-positive, was quite proud of her figure. She'd wear outfits that showed off her ass and made sure plenty were around to see her as she walked through the doors. Even when she was being dropped off at the class door by her skinny boyfriend, I took the time to take a peak where I could. Weirdly enough, I'm pretty sure she's caught me on more than one occasion and continued to show off anyway.

In a cruel twist of fate, at the end of the quarter, the professor assigned us to do a partner assignment about the family dynamics of men and women. She thought it would be a good idea for two people to get along and she wanted to use this final assignment for Emmy and me to bury to hatchet.

"Either do the assignment together or fail the class." the professor had let us know sternly that there was no other choice in the matter.

With no option left, Emmy and I halfheartedly decided to meet up at the undergraduate library, managing to secure a private room to work in for the rest of the night. We sat in the library meeting room, staring at the prompt about family dynamics and expectations.

Emmy spoke first. "Look, I don't want to be here as much as you, but I don't want to fail this class," she said, unhappy with the situation. "Let's just get this over with, and move on with our lives, okay?".

"Fine with me," I replied. "I'd be embarrassed to fail such an easy fucking class"

Annoyed that I put her favorite class beneath me, she chose to ignore that fight and started to go through the assignment. We started to talk back and forth about where to start with the roles of men and women and the purpose they both play for the family, and the conversation became a bit heated.

"I don't know about you Emmy," I sarcastically said. "I know that I'm supposed to go to school, get a good job, make a shit ton of money, find a hot bitch, and have as many babies as I can. And then I find another. And then another. That's just how guys are programmed."

"Oh, so you think just because I'm a girl," Emmy retorted, "That I'm just supposed to meet a guy, have his kids, and not care that he's fucking other girls?"

"I mean, it doesn't matter if you care or not. Men can breed you and leave, and there is nothing you can do about it. It's been like this since the Stone Age" I pointed out.

"I'm not here to take care of kids while men go around fucking every girl in sight!" Emmy said, in absolute disbelief that any man could come to that conclusion.

Rubbing my face with my hands, I was tired of her. "Well, if you wanted to do something more, you wouldn't have picked such a shit major" I mocked her. "After all, I'm sure your dad is VERY proud of what his precious little girl is doing with all that money he's paying."

Emmy was scowling at me, her arms folded beneath her tits. "Fuck you asshole. I'll have you know my dad is VERY proud of me. At least I care about what is right!" she claimed.

"So what?" I replied. "You can care about it all you want, but someday you're going to end up working a minimum wage 9-5 while people with real plans go off and do the things that you have such a fucking problem with".

I stood up, walked over, and got in her face. " I think your dad would cry bitch tears if he found his bitch daughter was attending useless classes, doing nothing with her life," I put my hand on her thigh "Much less dressing like a complete slut to them."

"Like a slut?" she said smugly, refusing to break eye contact. "Oh, you mean when I wear those leggings that make guys like YOU look at my ass?"

"Oh," I smiled. "So you noticed, and continued to tease me anyway? I didn't know liberal sluts like you could be so thoughtful of what I would want. Thank you".

"Fuck you asshole, I wear them to feel pretty" Emmy was beyond annoyed.

This guy was a complete asshole and she was at her absolute limit. She could walk away right now, and it would be completely justified. Her professor would understand - but something about their back and forth made Emmy want to stay. She wanted to fight. She wanted to go back and forth. Something about the conflict just made sense to her.

"You wear them because you like attention slut" I retorted. "Guess you're not getting enough attention from your boyfriend huh? What's that scrawny little kid up to nowadays?"

"EXCUSE ME?" Emmy stood up, voice raised "You know I love him right? And he's going to be making WAY more money than you someday"

"HAH!" I laughed. "So you're going to end up leeching off whoever you're fucking to survive" I got right up into her face, not wanting to back out from a challenge. "Isn't that kind of pathetic?"

"Don't you worry yourself about who I'm fucking, cuz it'll never be you" Emmy said, not breaking eye contact.

I looked down at her precious brown eyes. "If I wanted to, I could ruin your life right now"

"Oh yeah?" Emmy smirked. "Rumor has it that you like fucking Asian Girls. What's the matter, annoyed that I'm the first that didn't open my legs for you, yet? Thought it would be easy?"

I smiled. "Yet?"

Emmy, taken aback, stared in horror at what she just said.

There was an air of silence - Emmy was standing face to face with a man who would never respect her, never value her, and would never understand her. Why had she not left, was beyond her understanding. I, on the other hand, was face to face with this spoiled, bratty, insufferable Asian Baby Feminist and I wanted to prove her wrong so bad. I couldn't help but notice how nice her face looked, how red her face was with anger.

We stared a while longer, and then it happened. We kiss.

We kiss hard.

I pushed her to the floor of the room and attacked her mouth, she's giving me back the same energy. Her pierced tongue and mine were violently fighting between the cavities of our mouths, my hands exploring her fat Asian ass. I pulled her up by her hair bent her over, and pulled down her LuluLemon leggings.

"Fuck....you....get off me," she said, as I pinned her down to the floor "You fucking disgust me!"

"You fucking Asian sluts and your fat asses..." I spanked her hard. I continued to slap both ass cheeks, watching them jiggle in response. "I bet your boyfriend never treated you this rough.."

"Oh....fuck you..are you getting hard Nick....watching my ass jiggle...I bet you've never seen an Asian ass like mine huh?" She teased, swaying her ass back and forth. Still pinning her, I position myself directly in front of her.

"Do you know how many Asian sluts like you I run through?" I unzip my cock. It's 7 inches hung flaccid in front of her surprised face. "Do you know how many Asian sluts like you all end up sucking my dick anyways?" I position my cock directly in front of her mouth.

Emmy bit her lip. She was just a number to me. Her body, her life, her relationship - it didn't matter to me. For me, she was just another Asian Baby Girl I needed to run through.

"Open up"

"Wait - hold on" but it was too late. I shoved my manhood into her mouth, finally shutting her up for good.

With my fist grabbing her hair, I began to violently fuck this ABG's face taking out all my frustrations I had this year on her mouth.

"You fucking sluts think...you're going to change the world....but all you can do right now...is suck dick..." I moaned as I continued to skull fuck her aggressively.

I placed both hands on the side of her face and continued my rhythm. "What, you don't have anything snappy to say?" I mocked her, my pre-cum and saliva mixing and dripping out of her mouth.

"MMMM,......FUCK...." was all Emmy could muster in her tiny windows of breath.

Her parents raised her on good values, and she probably means the world to her boyfriend. Both spend astoundingly large amounts of money to provide for her and educate her, but considering the type of dick she's sucking, it goes without saying that Emmy was not living up to those standards.

Sure, Emmy was a proud daughter.

Sure, Emmy was a loyal girlfriend.

But right now, at this moment, Emmy was nothing more than a bitch for me to use. I continued to fuck her mouth and mock her, spitting on her face. After my cock reached its peak length, lubed up by her saliva, I take her and stand up.

"GET OFF ME ASSHOLE" Emmy started to fight back but being stronger, I shove her into the wall.

"Awww, what's wrong?" I grope her tits and ass, pushing my body against hers. She ground back to match my enthusiasm, and her body slowly began to betray her as I whisper "Does the pretty feminist bitch finally have enough of real dick?"

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" Emmy's eyes shot open.

"Do you pride yourself on fucking Asian girls like me?" She spat. Anything to establish an ounce of defiance to the man that was using her.

"Are you proud you're gonna fuck me, Nick??? Are you proud of yourself? FUCKING ANOTHER ASIAN GIRL LIKE SHE IS YOURS TO FUCK?" her eyes tearing up.

I like my dick up with her pussy and push my head through. I got close to her ear.

"I'm proud I get to fuck Asian sluts like you without trying" I whispered.

And just like that, I shove all of my manhood inside her loyal girlfriend's sweet Asian pussy.

Emmy's eyes rolled back immediately, moaning "STOP....YOU CAN'T....YOU'RE IN ME RAW". Careful in not wanting to hurt her too much, I stretch her open until her pussy was fully engulfing my prick.

Emmy could no longer fight it, her body finally caved as she realized that my dick humbled her in ways her boyfriend never could. "OH FUCK....YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER....that my boyfriend...oh God....oh God I'm cheating...I'm cheating on him...: She kept panting, but I didn't care. I found my groove, and I pounded away with little regard for the relationship I just ruined.

"Doesn't surprise me that scrawny cunt can't fuck his bitch properly" I slapped her ass. I pulled her hair so her back was starting to curve. I can tell she was into it by how much effort she was putting into her arch.

"FUCK...YOU...please...I can't take this dick...much longer...." her eyes rolling. "It just....feels so damn...fucking good...and wrong....to be fucked...by you"

"Don't worry bitch" I slapped her ass "You'll get used to it."

I continued to pound her, railing her fat Asian ass as the sound of our skins slapping was echoing throughout the carefully reserved library room. Each backshot sent waves to her fat Asian ass, something to be truly admired. If there was any worth to Emmy's undergraduate life, it had to be all the time she spent on her ass in the gym. Good thing we weren't on the first floor or some innocent soul would hear the profanities this 20-year-old Asian Baby Girl would've been screaming.

"OH FUCK....HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS..."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE....YOU'RE THIS BIG....NICK...."

"OH GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG....MY BOYFRIEND....COULD NEVER FUCK ME...WITH HIS PENCIL DICK...."

"HOW DID YOU DO THIS...HOW MANY GIRLS...."

The room began to fill with sounds of her pussy squelching, the byproducts of me railing against her, and the disgusting rhetoric this Asian Baby Girl feminist was spewing.

She kept on trying to talk but the feeling of fullness between the dick inside her and her worst enemy's hand over her mouth made it hard for her to form sentences. I decided to indulge her with rhetoric of my own.

"So many Emmy....so many Asian sluts like you...give it up to men like me.... isn't that great...." I muttered under my breath.

"I never had...a problem with bitches like you...."

"Eventually...you all give it to me....you give me what I want...you're all mine to breed"

Emmy's mind was reaching her breaking point.

"...I HATe....GUYS LIKE YOU....WHO GET EVERYTHING...WITHOUT TRYING..." she confessed knowing that a CIS man completely broke her down.

"I CAN'T...BELIEVE YOU'RE MAKING ME CHEAT...OH GOD, I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND....I LOVE HIM...I LOVE HIM...." but it didn't matter. Emmy finally came around. "I....I...."

"FUCK OH FUCK NICK....YOU CANT....YOU CAN'T DO THIS...FUCKKKKKKK.." she screams, fighting for any kind of self-control. "I....I....WANT....I WANT YOU TO...."

Would she say she loved him again? Would she try to fight me? What kind of bitch words were next from her mouth?

"FUCK ME HARDER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, GIVE IT TO ME" Emmy finally screamed. "YOU BETTER...MAKE ME CUMM...YOU BETTER MAKE THIS WORTH...IT"

I win.

I put my hands on the side of her throat and continue to pound her. "I bet your dad would be SO proud of his little girl right now" I slapped her ass three times, more violently than ever before.

" I BET HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF DAUGHTER HE HAS" I roared at the top of my lungs, all her belongings being swept to the floor as I dragged her body and shoved her face-first into the wall.

"OH GOD HE DIDN'T, HE'S A BAD DAD.....HE'S A BAD DAD"

"GUESS WHOS YOUR DADDY NOW EMMY. GUESS WHOS YOUR FUCKING. DADDY. NOW" every word matched with a violent stab to her womanhood.

"YOU ARE DADDY, OH GOD YOU ARE. BREED ME. DADDY I WANT YOU TO BREED ME" She screams "I WANT TO BE YOUR FUCKING ASIAN SLUT. PLEASE BREED ME WITH YOUR BIG COLONIZER DICK"

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE....I CANNOT BELIEVE...YOU GOT ME TO CHEAT...TO LET YOU FUCK ME..." I turned her around and pushed her against the wall, my hands on her throat.

"I took you. I took you for myself. I made you cheat. Remember the FUCKING difference". I lifted one of her legs and resumed my assault on her tight Asian Baby Girl pussy.

"FUCKKKKKKK" Emmy moans, as my pace quickens. I lean into her ear feeling the building tension in my balls. I needed to cum. I needed to lay it all out. So I thought of the worst thing I could say to her. I wanted to degrade her. I wanted to remind her of her place in life.

I hit my absolute peak fucking Emmy. Somewhere, her boyfriend is at home wondering how his girlfriend's project is doing. Somewhere, her parents are having dinner talking about their daughter's academia and how worried they are about her future. And somewhere, this Asian girl was being fucked by her big bad project partner because some professor paired them up.

"Do you know why I get everything I want, Emmy" I fucked her, recording this next part. I wanted to make sure it lived forever.

"WHY....WHY...." Emmy's eyes closed as this asshole man was fucking her.

"Cuz you were meant to be bred by my dick...your boyfriend won't get the pleasure of fucking you....your dad will cry when he learns his little girl....got fucking used...HOW HE IS GONNA GONNA CRY WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THEIR LITTLE ASIAN GIRL GOT BRED LIKE A SLUT" I roared.

Emmy's eyes opened. Years of studies, years of education, and all her dignity were gone - Emmy came.

"YOURE MAKING ME CUMMMMMMMM" Emmy screamed. Her body betrayed her, as it was dry-heaving from the relentless assault that I had laid on her.

"OH YOU NOT DONE YET EMMY, YOU STILL HAVE A JOB TO DO. YOU STILL HAVE A JOB YOU WERE MEANT TO DO EMMY" I screamed, closing on my climax.

"NO.....DONT...PLEASE FUCK....STOP DONT DO IT...DON'T SAY IT" her body shaking from both her climax and my continued pounding. I didn't care. This was gonna happen.

"YOU STILL NEED TO BRED...TO GO HOME TO YOUR BOYFRIEND...YOUR DAD...WITH MY COLONIZER SEED...INSIDE YOU....YOU NEED TO BRED BITCH" I roared, hitting my climax

"OH GOD PLEASE DADDY, PLEASE PLEASE" she continued to moan, her sentences slurring. "PUMP ME FULL OF YOUR COLONIZER SPERM, PUT YOUR BABIES IN ME, DADDY"

"TAKE MY SEED YOU FUCKING ASIAN SLUT" as I shot my seed into her well fucked body. I can feel the seed spreading inside her Asian pussy, each shot coating her inner Asian pussy walls. I pull my dick out, Emmy instinctively pushes out my cum but she decided to stop.

"Fuck....my boyfriend is going to kill me..." Emmy looking worried. "I can't believe you just came in me..." I took some of the gunk off my dick and slapped it on her face.

"Don't waste it bitch. He can worry about that later." I sit down, bottom nude. "I need you to finish me off, like the cute little slut you are". I get my phone ready to record. She smiled.

"Yes Daddy...whatever you want" as she proceeds to put my cock in her mouth, preparing to reward me for what we just did.

---

I'm proud to say that Emmy and I remained discreet fuck buddies. We were the reasons we explored so many of our interests during our undergraduate years. She explored her degradation kink and by constantly fucking her, I was able to explore my cheating kink and my obsession with Asian Girls.

We remained fuck buddies throughout college, and after college too. I even had the pleasure of meeting her boyfriend and shaking his hand. He ended up not doing well in school and is making less than a 1/3 of what I'm currently making - a fact that I bring up to Emmy as I fuck her in their shit apartment.

Emmy, if you're reading this - you're the best Asian Slut a guy could ever ask for. But I was right back then, and I was right now.