Fucking Another ABG - Vivian

Story Info
Asian Baby Girl cheats on her man at a rave.
1.4k words
4.35
9.5k
21
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nick, and I fuck asian girls.

I am well into my 30s now but throughout my younger years, I've spent most of my 20s hooking up with asian girls. From raves, festivals, concerts, or at school, my 20s was filled with hot asian girls looking to have some fun. These stories are a recollection of these events, with names changed for privacy reasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I went to a rave in Las Vegas, a pretty large and prominent one. I was dreading this trip as I was a bit tired lately. My friend group was very nice but we just had different music tastes. Where they liked the fun and upbeat music, I enjoyed headbanging. We separated off and I got myself lost in the crowd. As a taller guy, I had my view of the stage. The lights, the sky, it was hard to replicate this feeling anywhere else. The headliner came and the buildup was quite crazy and when the drop came - it was wild.

People were headbanging with each other, people were being shoulder rides, and the crowd was pushing each other back and forth. The girl in front of me, was 5'3, and a short asian girl. Her hair was blonde, and she had some tattoos. She was wearing a ping lingerie set, and I can tell that it was pretty uncomfortable for her. She and I made eye contact and I grabbed her from the crowd and walked us to a a quieter place.

"Sorry to grab you like that, I figured you'd prefer not be stepped on," I said.

"No, it's okay. Thank you for helping me." she replied. She introduced herself as Vivian, she went to a school in California and was here with her rave fam and boyfriend but they all got lost.

"Have you been to this show before? The signal here is terrible."

"It's my first time....I don't know what to do...." Vivian started to worry. The right thing to do was just stay with her, my inner voice said.

"We can finish this set together, and then we can head out and find our groups?" I suggested. She smiled. I grabbed her hand and went back into the crowd. I stood behind her and had my hands on her hips. We swayed a little into the next couple of songs and just melted into each other's touch. She was softly grinding against my dick, and my hands were exploring her hips quite well.

When a heavier song came on, she teasingly started to grind harder into my shorts. I obliged, pushing her down, her hips and her ass moved to the beat of the drop. If anything, I think Vivian just found her new rave bae for the night. I pulled her head back into my chest and kissed her. We made out, in the middle of the crowd, my tongue exploring hers, my hands all over her ass cheeks.

"Maybe we should find your boyfriend and friends?" I laughed at her.

"Or we can stay at this stage..." she pointed out. We continued to explore each other for the rest of the event until it was time to leave. Without even asking, we knew that she was coming back to my place as I had a room to myself. It was a long ride back to the hotel, but she and I had small talk along the way where I learned a little bit more about her. Vivian was really into working out, she was in school to become a Software Engineer. We even added each other on social media.

Eventually we got to my hotel stop and I asked her if she wanted to come up.

"Look...it was fun and we both had a nice time...but I have a boyfriend..."

"I understand. How about you stay here until your phone is charged, and we'll worry about finding them when we're rested?"

Vivian smiled. "You're such a gentleman". I took her hand and we walked inside the building. I couldn't help but notice her ass, and that she caught me staring.

"You like what you see?" she teased, showing off her ass.

"Well" *SLAP* "I do like it a lot" my hand slapping her ass. She grimaced, and bit her lip. I pulled her in and we were making out again. Minutes after she declared herself "loyal" to her boyfriend, she was making out with the mean she cheated on him with all over again. I pushed Vivian into the wall and started to massage her pussy through her outfit. The fact that little fabric stood between her and my cock, her last walls of defense as her man of the night prepared to

"Please...please....give it to me..." she begged. Even with her head face down in the pillows, the sight of her peering back gave me all the information I needed to know - the bitch was ready to be fucked. I shoved the first couple of inches first to warm her up.

"Oh fuck...I can't believe I'm doing thi- OH FUCK" and it was too late. I shoved the rest of my dick and continued to fuck this asian baby girl hard and fast.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK PLEASE" I continued to pound her harder with reckless abandonment for her.

"You're...SO FUCKING BIG....YOURE BIGGER THAN HE IS...FUCK BABY...PLEASE DONT STOP" Vivian screamed.

YOU

*SLAP*

CHEATING

*SLAP*

ASIAN

*SLAP*

SLUT.

*SLAP*

My hand print glowing on her fat ass, as this stranger that she met a couple of hours ago was fucking her like an animal. After all, I deserved it. Somewhere in Las Vegas, there is a man who spent thousands of dollars on tickets, flights, hotel, food, and liquor - and in the span of two hours, I made that all completed meaningless. His girlfriend was in my bed, and she was going to cum on my dick. She was mine to do with. I flipped over and laid on the bed, switching to cowgirl.

"I want you to fucking cheat on your boyfriend. Show me what he's missing"

"You're so fucking disgusting....fuck you..." she leaned down to give me a kiss. I kiss her back and she starts to ride, impaling herself on my dick.

"I can't believe you made me cheat on my boyfriend...I fucking love him....I love him...I love him...I love him..." she moaned to herself as she continued to fuck herself on my manhood.

"Turn around so I can see you bounce your ass" I grabbed my phone to record. I wanted proof of the night that this bitch was cheating. I wanted to make sure it lived permanently.

"You fucking asian sluts think you can go to these festivals and that people just want to be friends with you....but look at you....you're a bitch slut the moment we danced...." Vivian was panting at this point

"hnnnngggg...fuck...i can't...take it much longer...."

I stood up and pulled her head back and pulled her into me

"I can see why your boyfriend didn't want you to be alone"

That did it. Vivian's eyes rolled to the back of her skull as my dick finally did it's trick - Vivian came on a strangers dick, her womanhood coating and lubing on my cock. I pushed her to the edge of the bed and shot my load onto her tits.

I remembered to take a picture before we passed out from exhaustion.

---

We started to wake up around 6am, with the noise of Las Vegas waking us up. I went downstairs to get something to drink and when I returned back to my hotel room, Vivian started to stir. Her memories were coming back to her and the events of last night hit her like a truck. She woke up butt naked in a stranger's bed.

"I better get back to my group before they think something terrible happened"

"Something terrible happen - you cheated on your boyfriend" I smiled. Vivian smirked, and got up to use the shower.

"Whatever, you asshole!" heading by me, towards the bathroom door.

"If you're going to get yourself cleaned - want to go another round?" I suggested.

She smiled. "I'm sure my friends aren't awake just yet..."

================================

I followed Vivian on social media. This happened a couple years ago, and I saw that her and her boyfriend are still going to raves and festivals. We never stayed in contact, but I make sure to do my part and leave a like whenever she drops a trap picture at one of these shows.

Just to remind her of the time she cheated on her boyfriend with a random at a rave.