Fucking Another ABG - Olivia

Story Info
Asian Baby Girl finds a rebound.
999 words
4.17
5.1k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Olivia at a local cafe. We matched on a dating app earlier in the week, and thought it would be time to meet around lunch since we were both available. She had recently gotten out of a relationship a couple of weeks ago, and downloaded a dating app to meet others and to find herself. Like others in their 20s, she was going through life one experience at a time - and she finally wanted to put herself out there.

After talking for a couple of days, we decided to meet for coffee. I had shown up a bit early to get a good table and I waited. I stared at her profile picture - she was 22 years old, not too short, slim, sun-kissed skin, with extremely pleasant facial features. From her last name, I assumed she was Chinese. Swiping through her photos, you'd assume she was another Asian Baby Girl who enjoyed raving, clubs, and travels.

Olivia walked through the door - short denim shorts, a crop top, hoop earrings, and blonde, layered hair. She looked like she did in her photos. We sat down and once we cleared the pleasantries, we got to the topic of sex.

"I just haven't found the right person yet, and it took me and my ex 6 months before we decided to sleep together."

"Maybe you should lead with sex first, get it out of the way. Listen to your body wants, you know?" I replied.

She laughed "I can see where your mind is at!"

"Can you blame me?" I touch her hand. "Wouldn't it be hot to fuck a stranger you just met, weeks after breaking up with your boyfriend?"

"That does sound pretty hot...."

"It can be if you're really *really* into it." Making sure I didn't break eye contact with her. "It could be the best thing you've ever done" I'm rubbing her hands.

"I could be if you tried hard enough" she teased back. I decided to shoot my shot, no harm done.

"I think if I go too hard, I might break you" I reply back. There was a moment of pause, and I decided to give chase.

"Olivia, you're pretty cute and to cut to the chase, I think we should have some fun. You need to get over your ex, and I just want to help. Would you want to get out of here?"

She smiled. "Sure."

---

I pushed her against my wall, and ripped off her bra to expose her beautiful perky asian tits. "I never get tired of seeing tits on asian bitches like you" she looked annoyed but as I pinched her nipples, she groaned. Kissing her neck, while she was rubbing my cock. I pushed her onto my bed, and rubbed the tip of my dick against her pussy. I slowly push the tip in.

"Oh fuck, you're so big..." Olivia moaned as my dick entered past the fold of her asian pussy.

"Baby, I'm not even all the way in - yet" I slapped her ass. She moaned.

"FUCK...HURRY UP AND FUCK ME" and that was all it took. I pounded into her relentlessly, my hands on her hips, grunting as my primal instincts took over. I was made to fuck asian girls, I was made to put my seed into their bodies, and I was made to make them cum. Her tight asian body.

"YES YES OH GOD " Olivia moaned, her body being ravaged by a stranger she only met a couple of hours ago.

"YOURE FUCKING ME RAW," she cried "OH GOD YOURE IN ME RAW, YOURE FUCKING MY ASIAN PUSSY RAW".

Her cries motivated me, I want her to break. I turned her over, her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in. I was going to break Olivia. I fell back into the motion of fucking her.

"YOU LIKE THIS SLUT, YOU FUCKING ASIAN BITCH" I roared as my dick entered her pussy again "You're so - FUCKING - tight for a slut you know that" I slapped her face.

"I'm only tight....for men like you..." her eyes were starting to roll.

"There are no men like me. Just me. And...BITCHEs. LIKE. YOU" I thrusted to emphasize my words, Olivia's eyes were rolling more and more, she was close. Her breathe was staggering, her back was arching, I knew she needed something to push her - so I leaned in and whispered this in her ear, as I was biting her ear lobe.

"YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND HERE YOU ARE CUMMING ON ANOTHER MANS COCK." I roared, pounding into her pussy with all my might.

"HE WAITED 6 MONTHS FOR YOU AND IT TOOK ME DAYS TO BREAK YOU" I slapped her face.

"YES - FUCK - YOU OWN THIS PUSSY, PLEASE, DONT STOP DONT STOP" Olivia was moaning.

"If only he could see you now".

"IM CUMMING IM CUMMING IM CUMMINGGGGGG" Olivia screamed, her juices flower on my dick. I got up and towered over her asian baby girl face - I aimed directly at her lashes and spread my seed all over it. One string of cum landed on her eye, the next on her hair, and the next two shots on her lips.

"Fuck....that was amazing." She sighed, proud of her accomplishment.

"That was a pretty good fuck" I laughed. I realized that after relentless pounding this stranger for the last hour, I never kissed her - it was too late, after being covered with my cum. We kiss back and forth, and she proceeds to kiss my stomache, abs, and proceeds to lick my dick.

"mmmm" her mouth full of cock. "God my ex isn't nearly as big..." her tongue salivating all over my tip, her eyes cock stirred. She proceeds to gag, and I do the right thing and proceed to pound into her mouth with whatever energy I have left.

I even make time to take one lasting picture.