Fucking at a Music Festival

Story Info
How i fucked my hot Indian wife at a music fest in Europe.
1.4k words
4.07
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bapss
bapss
1 Followers

Fucking my wife at a music festival

My name is Baps and this story is of when I was 31 years old with my wife -- lets call her tams. We are both from Mumbai, India. Let me tell you a bit about her. She is 5.5" with a petite figure and a very nice ass. Her tits are small but puffy and she has a body to die for 32 B -- 28 -- 36. She is dusky and pretty big brown eyes. We have been married for 3 years and have a great sex life.

Tams is a complete porn star in bed and is always to do anything and try new things. Her sex drive is high and she wants to get fucked at least 7-10 times a week. She knows how to use that tongue of hers like a pro and is always looking for ways to spice up our sex life.

We had gone to Europe for a music festival last summer. The festival was trance music and had a crowd of around 50,000 people there mainly people from across Europe. These festivals are crazy and you get every substance you want there easily. The women at the festival were smoking hot and many of them used to roam around topless exposing their white tits. I was always horny at the festival looking at these girls but was equally horny looking at my wife who used to dress as a hippie slut every day the festival. She used to wear crop top and tiny skirts exposing her hot legs, stomach & neckline. While tripping I would keep grinding my boner up and down her ass looking at her and other hot bitches at the festival.

One day I asked her why does she not too go topless at the music festival like the other girls. I thought it would be awesome to see her tits bounce while she danced plus the idea of other men staring at her tits while she danced just seemed kinky. That day she was wearing a long hippie maroon skirt and a white spaghetti top with a pink bra inside. She was looking extremely hot and the pink bra was completely visible through her white spaghetti top. After a while to my surprise she took off her bra as we danced and was now in a just thin material white spaghetti top which made her nipples completely visible through the top. I instantly got a hard on looking at her light brown nipples poke though the fabrics. I noticed some other people too stare at her tits.

She seemed a bit uncomfortable at the beginning but in a bit seemed more confident with this look. I was dancing behind her and grinding my cock on her ass. Occasionally I would rub my hands on her belly and squeeze her stomach tight. I had a big boner and I knew she was horny too. Slowly as we danced I would occasionally rub my hands on her tits and slowly started pinching her nipples. Everyone around us dancing knew we were extremely horny and looking at us and smiled.

Then my wife told me " I have a surprise for you". She slowly took off her sweaty spaghetti top and exposed her tits free. She looked so hot dancing in just a skirt which was way below her belly button. Her stomach and tits were visible to the world as she danced in ecstasy. My dick was getting harder as it wanted to be free from my underwear. Then she whispered in my ear " you're not allowed to touch me -- all I want you to do is watch me and think what your going to do to me when you get your hands on me ". I was so turned on that I wanted to take her behind some tress and fuck her right there. She was dancing in front of me in an extremely sexy way turning me on. A lot of the guys and girls there were staring at her too coz she looked so hot. The thought of my wife been so bold and giving a public show to everyone really turned me on.

The only thought which was on my mind is what I will do to her when I get my hand on her. She was being a dirty girl and as she danced her small firm tits bounced, as I watched her danced all I wanted to do was lick the sweat of those nipples and chew on them. After some when I both of us could not control anymore we started grinding again this time dirtier with our hands all over each others bodies. She was subtilty grabbing my cock from above my shorts while I was playing with her body trying not to make it too obvious. We were surrounded by people and sure the guys around me hand massive hard on looking at my wife's juicy body.

When we could not control any longer we started to walk away from the dance floor to find a quiet place where we could fuck. She held my hand as we walking away from the dance floor and the music got softer. Since the festival was outdoors in a massive area we managed to go behind some trees and bushes where we would not be seen easily. We hungrily locked lips and our hands started exploring each other's bodies. I was grabbing her ass from above her skirt roughly trying to find her ass crack to finger it. She was moaning into my mouth as her flesh rubbed against my body.

I lowered my face and started to suck on her amazing sweaty nipples which I had been staring at for the past many hrs. They tasted salty with all the sweat and I was loving it. My hands in the mean time starting pulling up her skirt from the front so I could access that horny wet pussy. I glided my hands inside and was pleasantly surprised to find out she was not wearing any panties. My fingers instantly found her sweet wet pussy lips and I started to rub her clit with my hands. She was moaning like a bitch in heat as I sucked her tits and played with her pussy. From the corner of my eye I could see people walking by who would notice us and smile or give a loud cheer.

My cock was about to erupt in my pants and I asked tams to get down on her knees and be a good little girl and take care of it. She instantly pulled down my shorts and saw the big bulge in my underwear. She smiled and started to kiss and bite my dick from above the underwear teasingly. I love the feeling of her lips, tongue and teeth on my cock I wanted her to suck on it like a good little whore now. I pulled down my underwear and released by 7" monster which was soaking wet with precum and sweat. Tams instantly took it in her mouth like a hungry bitch rubbing her tongue all over it and cleaning all the sweat and precum from my cock. She took her left and spat into it. She took the hand and the started to rub my balls which felt insanely good. Then she started to deepthroat all of my 7 "making me feel like I was in heaven. I caught the back of her hear and started pushing her face deeper making her gag and choke.

After face fucking her for a good 20 mins I decided I wanted to fuck that tight pussy of hers. So I lifted her up, turned her around and slid down her skirt. I wanted tams to be naked and exposed. She was more than happy and was waiting for my cock to fuck her wet cunt. I slid my dick into her pussy which was dripping wet and I felt the warmth. It was the best feeling in the world. Fucking my hot ass wife behind some tress while music blared through the place. I fucked her for a good 20 mins then I was going to cum. Since tams had been such a good little pet I decided to reward her by Cumming in her mouth. The dick licked every last drop of it and sucked me dry. After that I gave her only her skirt to wear coz I wanted to see her topless for everyone and me. We fucked a few more times at the festival and it was the kinkiest trip of my life.

bapss
bapss
1 Followers