Four Virgins

Story Info
Brother exposed with sister's friends.
4.8k words
4.52
15k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOUR VIRGINS

I was nineteen, in my second year at the community college when these events happened. My sister Linda is two years older than me and she was in her second year at the local community college.

I was studying in my room during a week day. Mom and Dad were at work. I had heard Linda come in the house and go to her room down the hall. She had some friends with her and I heard them giggling and talking conspiratorially. I couldn't tell what they were saying and didn't care much anyway. Sis and I had been fairly close, but she always treated me like a 'little brother', teasing me about things. Still, we helped each other study and got along well. I was good at math and helped her with her accounting course while she tutored me on the Spanish I was studying.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom, passing Lin's door.

One of her friends called out to me, "Hey Will, come here."

Linda immediately said, "No don't. It's okay."

Her friend was joined by two other girls asking me to come into Linda's room. "He's a guy. He can show us."

I walked in and found them sitting in the room. Linda was in her desk chair. Two others were on the bed and one was on the floor. I knew them. Sylvia was on the floor while Brenda and Jamie were on the bed. Now, none of these girls were beauties. I was a geek myself. Brenda was skinny as a rail with a flat chest. Jamie was a bit heavy. She had big boobs and a 'full figure'. Sylvia was not fat or thin; she was just short and 'mousy' looking. My sister Linda was a little tall and gangly with thin blonde hair. None of the girls were popular with the boys. They hung around together and studied and did crafts and other weird shit together. Like I said, I was no 'catch' myself. I was skinny, uncoordinated and had little self-confidence.

I went into Linda's room. I looked at her and could tell she was reluctant to have me join them.

"What's up girls?" I asked.

The all giggled and Jamie, the most talkative of the group said, "We've been watching porn and want to see the real thing."

I looked at her with the others giggling.

I asked, "What do you want to see?"

"Your pecker." Jamie said.

I just laughed and was going to leave.

Then Brenda said, "We've seen peckers in the pornos, but none of us have ever seen a real one."

Jamie said, "I'll bet Linda has seen his pecker."

My sister Linda said, "Not since he's grown up."

Jamie said, "We've all seen peckers on little kids, but I want to see one that's all grown up."

Linda said, "I'll bet Sylvia saw Jeffrey's dick, didn't you Syl." Sylvia had dated a guy named Jeffrey in the past.

Sylvia, the shy one said, "I felt it pressing against me when we made out, but I never saw it. Touched it, but never saw it." They laughed at that.

By my guess and their comments. all four of these girls were virgins. I was myself.

Jamie asked me again, "C'mon Willy, show us your dick."

I looked and saw that they were watching a porno video on Linda's laptop. They were all giggling and seemed to be high.

"What have you girls been doing?" I asked.

They told me they had just come from Brenda's house where they had been smoking weed.

The teasing and talking went on for a while. I was getting ready to get back to my studying when Brenda asked me again, "C'mon Will, show us your meat."

Then my sister, my bossy sister, obviously high, said, "Do it Will. Show us 'Little Willy'."

Now, my sister had always bossed me around and while there were times when I was obstinate and wouldn't do what she told me, as often as not, I did what she asked.

I said, "I'll show you what I have if I get to see what you girls have."

They guffawed at that and they refused. I was ready to go when Brenda asked, "Have you ever seen a real-live pussy?"

I didn't want to admit to my lack of experience so I didn't answer.

Jamie asked, "Have you ever seen your sister's cunt?" The vulgar language from a girl was a bit shocking.

"Of course not." I replied. I had glimpsed Linda's boobs a couple of times, but had never seen her pussy. Maybe I had when I was little, but I didn't remember.

Jamie persisted and said, "Okay, Linda, you show your brother your pussy and he can show us his prick."

My sister wouldn't agree to that. She just laughed at them.

I said, "Well I'm not showing you my dick unless I see some pussy."

They cackled among themselves and I walked out the door, only to be called back.

"Okay, come back. We'll do it." I heard Brenda say.

They haggled a bit more and decided to draw lots to see who would show me a pussy. They were high, so I took advantage of their impaired judgement and said, "You show me one pussy, I'll show you my dick and then you show me another pussy or it's no deal."

They cackled among themselves and finally agreed.

They drew from a deck of cards. The low card was drawn by Brenda. She was a little reluctant, but I learned that these four girls had stripped together a few times in the past, so showing each other their pussies was not unusual. Showing to me was the daring new idea.

I sat on the bed and Brenda stood in front of me. As I said earlier, Brenda was skinny and flat chested. She pulled her shorts down her legs and with no hesitation, pulled her panties off. She lifted her shirt and showed me her pussy. She had a dark, wiry patch of pubic hair above her slit. I'd seen photos and videos of pussies, of course, but seeing a real-live pussy was a real treat. I pinched myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming.

Now, it was my turn. I stood, undid my belt and unbuttoned my slacks. Down came the zipper. I grabbed the sides of my pants along with my underwear and swiftly pulled them down my legs. My dick popped out and, semi-hard, dangled at my hips with the four girls watching. My shirt was hanging down over it, so I just pulled my shirt over my head and stood there naked. The girls applauded. I sat on the bed, waiting for the next pussy.

They drew cards again and my sister Linda had low card. She didn't want to do it. "I'm not going to strip for my little brother." She complained.

Brenda said, "You're not stripping completely, you're just showing your pussy."

Linda was desperate and said, "I'll only do it if everyone does."

After more haggling, Brenda and Linda convinced the other two to show their pussies too. There was a lot of giggling and chatter.

Jamie was next. She was the full figure girl. She pulled her slacks down and then pulled off her panties. She walked over to me and showed me her puss. She was shaved bald so her slit was the only thing she was showing. She gave me a glimpse of her vulva when she pulled her pussy lips apart for an instant.

Then it was Sylvia's turn. She was the shy one and took a lot of convincing, but peer pressure finally succeeded. I watched her with my dick growing in size. She was wearing shorts which dropped to the floor. She removed her sandals and turned away from me. I saw her panty-covered ass. She pulled her panties down and kicked them to the side. She thought she was being discreet by turning away from me, but when she bent over while removing her panties, I had a nice view of her pussy lips along with a glimpse of her asshole. I decided I was in love. Seeing Sylvia's pussy was a dream. My dick got hard instantly. She stood and turned toward me. She lifted her shirt a bit to show me her pussy. She was a brunette and her beaver was a golden brown. Wow!

Then it was my sister's turn. She looked at me with that disapproving look she gives when she is pissed at me. But it wasn't my idea to do this. She told me not to look, but I defiantly kept my gaze directly on her. She was wearing shorts, which dropped to the floor. I had seen my sister in her underwear and in bikinis, but she looked different, stripping to show me her pussy. She put her fingers in the hems of her panties and slowly lowered them. Her blonde pussy hair peeked out and soon I could see my sister's entire beaver. She is a natural blonde and I could see the proof. She lifted one leg then the other, removing the tiny garment that hid her treasures. Seeing my sister's pussy caused me to consider her from a totally different perspective. I realized that she was a very attractive woman. She walked over beside me and gave me a view of her pussy. She didn't spread her lips like Jamie had, but I was enchanted by the sight of Linda's snatch.

We sat there for a few minutes, looking at each other. I mentioned that Mom and Dad would be home soon and that I should go back to my room, but Linda told me they had texted and were going out for dinner and wouldn't be home for hours.

Brenda asked me, "Can we touch it?"

Now, I'm no dummy. If some dolly wants to hold my dick, I'm not going to say no. Still, I tried to get something in return.

"You each can play with my dick if I get to play with your tits."

Amazingly, Brenda agreed. She pulled her shirt over her head displaying her very small breasts. They weren't 'raisins on a breadboard' but were not much bigger. They were about a handful and they say 'anything more than a handful is wasted'. She sat beside me on the bed, both of us naked. She put her hands on my cock and began to stroke it up and down while I held her little breasts in my hand. She leaned in and kissed me, which was a pleasant surprise. I guess she thought that it was appropriate to kiss a guy if he was playing with her tits. She looked down and fondled my cock, spreading open the little hole at the tip and holding my balls in her hand. I lightly pinched her nipples with my fingers and felt their soft but firm flesh.

She finished and they had to decide who was next. They decided that shy Sylvia would be next. After seeing Sylvia's pussy when she bent over, I had developed an instantaneous crush on her. I watched intently as she pulled her shirt over her head and then undid her bra, becoming the second girl to get naked. They others had gotten quiet and were watching.

Sylvia sat beside me and I impulsively leaned in and kissed her. Her lips tasted sweet. I had only kissed a few girls but she was the best kisser by far. I put my arms around her naked body and pressed my chest against hers, feeling her hard nipples against me. I sat back and admired her body. She had a mousy hairstyle and wore 'birth-control-glasses'. I pulled her glasses off her face and kissed her forehead, then her lips. My hands were on her breasts, hefting them in my hands while her friends watched. Sylvia had her hand on my prick and was holding it tightly. She kissed me and I pushed my tongue in her mouth. The tension in the room was heavy. They were watching me make love to one of their friends.

With Sylvia pulling on my cock, I leaned back to enjoy what she was doing. Her head dipped and she was looking closely at my cock.

Jamie said, "Go ahead."

Brenda said, "Do it. You want to."

When Linda said, "Go on, suck his cock."

That did it. Sylvia put her mouth over the tip of my prick. I was stunned and amazed. I hadn't expected things to go this far. Apparently, the porno videos had stirred the passions of the four girls and they wanted to experience some of what they had watched on the laptop. Sylvia was sucking my cock. I ran my fingers through her hair and rubbed her back, giving her a bit of pleasure that was meager compared to what she was doing for me. Truthfully, she was the first girl to suck my cock. Amazing. I looked at my sister, who was watching with a stare and glazed-over expression. Her eyes were focused on my dick and her friend's mouth, bobbing up and down.

Sylvia looked up at me and said, "Don't come."

I said, "Well you better stop then."

She lifted off and kissed me. Obviously, my attraction for her was mutual. If someone hadn't said something, we would've been screwing in a minute.

Jamie said, "It's my turn."

This was like dying and going to heaven. These four girls were all wanting to play with my cock, at least three of them anyway.

Jamie pushed me onto my back on the bed and sat on my hips. My cock was inches from her pussy. She rubbed her ample tits in my face and then sat up. She put her hands on my cock and moved forward to put her labia around it. She was rubbing herself on my cock. I was feeling the cum pulsing up in my cock. Jamie surprised me completely when she held my cock in her hands and moved up so her pussy was directly over my straining cock. She slid her pussy onto the tip of my cock and lowered herself onto me. It was the first cunt my cock had entered it was the first to broach her virginal opening. She sat on my cock for just a moment. Then, Jamie dismounted and knelt between my legs.

She called to her friends, "I'm going to make him come."

The other girls, including my sister, gathered around, watching Jamie jack my prick. I lost control and felt the semen working its way up into my shaft. Another pump and I erupted. The first spurt of my white cum popped about two feet into the air. My cock, 'Little Willy' had been waiting all its life to have a girl make him come. My dick jerked and spurted a second, third and fourth spurt into the air. The girls all cheered. My cum covered Jamie's hands and wrists. The cheering continued.

Jamie put her hand to her mouth and licked some of my cum from her hand. She offered her arm to Brenda who licked her wrist, consuming a larger quantity of semen. Then it was Sylvia's turn. Sylvia had become more animated after our time on the bed. She licked Jamie's hand and then leaned into my crotch and licked the final bits of cum that had leaked onto my dick. She put her mouth over my cock and sucked up the remaining semen and smiled at me as she backed away.

Jamie went over to my sister and offered her hand. Linda put up her hand refusing, but was met with catcalls and dares from her friends.

"Go ahead, I dare you." Brenda said and Jamie held her hand up to Linda's mouth. Linda, my sister, stuck her tongue out and tasted a dab of my semen on her friend's hand.

"Gross." She said, but when Jamie put her fingers in Linda's mouth, Linda sucked on them as if she were sucking on a dick. She looked at me with a naughty look and then laughed, nervously.

That ended the session. I went back to my room, amazed and dazed over what had happened.

Late that night, after our parents were home and in bed, I was studying. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, getting ready for bed. In my room, I crawled under the covers and turned off the light.

I was starting to fall asleep, remembering the events of the afternoon with Sis and her three friends. I heard a light knock on my door. It was my sister. "Can I come in?" she asked. Of course, she could.

She came and sat beside me on the bed.

"That was bad, what we did this afternoon. You won't tell anyone, will you?" She quietly asked.

"Of course not." I said. "I don't kiss and tell, particularly if it involves you."

She said, "I'm really lucky to have you for a brother. I've never told you that."

I said, "I feel the same about you." After a pause I said, "I like your friends too."

She laughed quietly and said, "I'll bet you do." Then she said, "You know Sylvia has had a crush on you for years."

"I didn't realize that. I'm not very bright about those things."

Linda said, "I really got excited seeing you with my friends today. I never thought we'd ever do anything like that but we were all stoned and horny from watching the porno clips."

"I could tell."

"Do you think we are a bunch of sluts?"

"Of course not. You were all just curious." I said.

She asked, "Have you ever, you know, done it with a girl?"

I answered "No. I haven't. You haven't done it either, have you?"

She said, "I let a couple of boys play with my boobs, but that's all. Sometimes I get so hot that it takes all my willpower to stop guys."

"We men have urges that are hard to resist."

She said, "I've wondered what it is like, what it feels like."

I asked, "Have you ever, you know, done yourself."

She said, "Yes. But I think it would be different to do it with a real person."

"I'm sure that's true."

Then she said, "Would you do it to me?"

I thought I knew what she meant, but wasn't sure. "Do what?"

"Make love to me."

"Are you sure?"

She said, "Yes. I've thought about it. I don't want to give up my virginity to some guy who is just trying to score and will tell his friends about it."

I didn't say anything so she asked again, "Will you?" then she said, "If I don't get you excited. I understand. I'm just your bossy sister."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. It wasn't the usual sibling kiss; it was a passionate kiss that lasted for a while.

I asked her to lock the door and after she did, she walked back to my bed. I sat up and lifted her nightgown. She was naked underneath. I pulled it over her head and saw her naked body in the dim light in my room. I put my face in her breasts and nuzzled her hard little nipples. She was my sister, but she was incredibly arousing. My dick was hard. I kissed her pussy hair and then pulled her into bed with me. I pulled my shorts down and climbed between her legs. She put her arms around me and we held each other tightly as my cock slid into her crotch and found the opening to her vagina. I looked into her eyes while I thrust forward. My cock slid into her warm and wet vagina. It slid in easily. I pulled back and pushed in again, sliding as far into her as I could. I held my cock there and asked her how it felt.

She said, "It feels so good. Keep going."

I did. I pumped my dick in and out of my sister's pussy, going slow to heighten our enjoyment and to keep me from coming.

She said, "Come inside me. I want to feel it."

I said, "I can't. You might get pregnant."

She said, "Don't worry. Mom took me to the doctor and I'm on the pill."

I looked at her with surprise.

She said, "Any mother with any sense gets her daughter on the pill so she doesn't get knocked up by some horny boy."

This was a day of surprises. I pumped away and had little control of Little Willy once he got excited. I felt the indescribable feeling of ejaculating inside a warm pussy for the first time. My dick twitched and I blasted my semen into my sister's vagina. She was aroused too. I don't know if she was coming; I didn't know what it meant for a woman to come, but she was certainly feeling the pleasure of sex. My cum pulsed into her and I collapsed on top of her.

"That was wonderful." She said. "I never knew something could feel like that."

She kissed me. I rolled off and she quietly went back to her room.

I wonder what my mother thought when I performed the unheard-of task of washing my bed sheets the next day. The sheet on my bed was a mess from deflowering my sister. I made up some story about spilling something on my bed. I said I was going to do my laundry from then on to be more of a help around the house.

Linda and I continued our lives the next day, studying and spending time with friends. We were too embarrassed to discuss what we had done. I surely did have a different perspective on my big sister after that.

A week later, in the afternoon, I was in my room studying and heard Sis go into her room next door. She had someone with her, but their voices were too low for me to tell who it was.

It was about fifteen minutes later when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Sylvia there.

"I was visiting Linda and asked if I could come visit you?" she said.

I invited her in and she surprised me by taking the bottom of the sweatshirt she was wearing and pulling it over her head. She wore a pretty little white bra. I found that her panties matched when she pulled her jeans down and off. She was stripping for me and my eyes were about to pop out of my head.

She asked, "Did you like it when I had your penis in my mouth last week?"

12