Fucking Bossy Indian Co-worker

Story Info
A frustrated man dreams of banging his hot co-worker.
1.8k words
3.66
38k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexDust
SexDust
22 Followers

"Ya just do what I told you man" Priya snapped at Karan who brimmed with anger as he clenched his fist, his blood running hot through his ears. The small meeting room felt scorching hot to him, even as the cold draft from the air-conditioning had Priya pulling her jacket over her bare shoulders.

Karan watched her shoulders from the side of his eye, her perfectly waxed, shiny-tanned shoulders disappear under the jacket. He wondered how that perfectly tanned skin would taste between her teeth. His gaze moved over to her perfectly done light brown hair cascading down her chest, framing her small, firm breasts just enough for any man to wonder, for Karan to wonder how she would look riding atop him, how he would then rise up, put his arms around her lean frame, tracing her arched back upto the back of her neck, before grabbing her hair and pulling them hard to make her arch even more, her face facing the ceiling, and Karan's tongue exploring a path from her pert tits, sucking and licking them roughly with his lewd lips, right upto her tender, exposed neck, leaving small bites and healing licks on her soft brown skin all the way.

He would lick her nipples, grab them between his lips before giving them a slight bite making her go "Aah no!" and then make his way up to her arched, taut neck before releasing her hair from behind, letting her face ease slowly from facing the ceiling to face him, and then he would ravage her luscious pink lips with his tongue and teeth as he thrust his dick into her..

"What!" Priya had noticed him staring at her, as he took evasive action and got his eyes back to his diary that was open on his lap, hiding the raging boner underneath. "Bitch." He whispered to himself as Priya smiled slyly and got back to the meeting to hear the boss's endless droning. She loved playing these games with him, and it wasn't that she hadn't noticed his lingering, lustful stares. But Karan had noticed that she used to do this with most men. She loved playing the alpha. "Bitch" Karan shook his head as the meeting continued.

As the meeting wrapped up, the boss and the others left, leaving Karan and Priya alone in the room. Karan scribbled down last of the notes as he got ready to walk out. "Hey listen Karan" Priya called out as he got up.

"I am sorry I snapped at you man. We have been friends a long time right?" Priya tightened the jacket around her shoulders as she stared into his eyes. They had been friends for many years. But the past year they had drifted apart since .. "Its not my fault that you missed out on the promotion. I asked them to have you on another project. We are friends and joined the company together." Priya took a deep sigh in as Karan listened quietly. "But as long as you are in my team, and I am your reporting manager, you need to treat me like that. Cool?" Karan nodded as she got up and left the room before he did.

Blood pumped in Karan's ears as the memory of missed promotions haunted him. He had been ok with her promotion, even her being his boss, but she had taken a specific liking to making him the butt of all jokes during meetings and lunch hours. Teasing jokes about his manliness and ability during team outings and office parties had been popularized by her, as he had found out later from others.

He now stood alone and watched her walk away to her cubicle, her ass swaying in her wake. That ass. It was a legend of its own in the office. Her affinity for tight jeans and blouses combined with her slender frame and athletic legs already made her a sight for sore eyes. But that massive, tight ass curving out from her slender waist and down to those shapely legs made every man drool as she walked through the office. To make it more interesting, she would often bend over her team member's laptops to check their work, leaving half the office behind her paralyzed.

As Karan, brimming with anger, watched her walk away, he imagined ripping those jeanes off of her. He would pin her down on her own table, shoving her face into the desk, as he would unbutton her jeans and rip them along with her panties down her smooth shaved legs, only down to her knees, locking her legs in place. He would then rip open her blouse with a single motion, and remove it with her arms bent back. He would make sure to remove it slowly, and bend her arms behind her back even more, just to watch her wince.

After breaking the buckle of her bra, he would hold her in place and stay still for a moment. Between the cold air conditioning above and the cold table below he wanted her to start shivering. He would watch goosebumps appear all over her cold, naked body as she would struggle against him for the want of warmth. Then he would slowly lie down on top of her, his hard cock brushing against her pussy, her gorgeous ass grinding against his groin.

His hand would pull her hair up, lifting her chin up from the table, and he would lick her delicate ears under her soft hair. The pain of her pulled hair and tight neck, combined with his tongue in her ear would make her dripping wet. His tongue would leave her ear as one of his hands would squeeze her butt mercilessly, digging his nails into her juicy brown ass. And as the pain of the pulled hair, the stretched neck and scratched ass cheeks would become unbearable, he would lunge down on her shoulder, his teeth biting hard into her skin, and through this crescendo of pain, he would slide his cock in her pussy, providing her the warmth and release from the pain all at once. He would thrust into her hard and slow, letting her lean brown frame squirm under his weight, grateful for the warmth...

A phone call. "Congratulations. You got the job. We are hiring you for the senior manager profile" the voice informed him. "Fuck yes. Fuck you." Karan celebrated under his breath, and looked around his office to see if anyone was looking, before he broke a smile. He felt the tight anger in his chest fade, and warm bursts of relief spread out to his fingertips.

"What are you doing? Daydreaming about someone smiling like an idiot?" Priya's harsh voice cracked into his ear as he turned around and saw her with her packed bag hanging over her bare soldier as she prepared to leave.

"Yeah. Daydreaming about someone and what I am going to do to her. All of her." The words just tumbled out of him without any thought. He had never been this brave before, but whether it was her snarky remark, the knowledge that he would be resigning tomorrow to finally join his dream job he had worked his ass off to get, or the fact that suddenly she had no power over him, and he wanted to fuck her so bad.

"What" Priya's shock showed in her risen eyebrows and slightly parted lips as Karan waited silently. He didn't smile wide or laugh to pass it off as a joke, but let his sentence hang around her, marinating her in discomfort. A short gulp went down her silky throat as Karan was struck with another fantasy.

He would rush her, knowing no one was in office. He would wrap his hand around her tender neck and slam her into the wall, not hard but just enough to shake her up. Her bags would fall onto the floor as he would press his entire body on her petite body, her petite tits crushed under my chest, her legs spread. Obviously she would try to fight but he would hold both her hands over her head with one hand, the other hand squeezing around her neck letting her know that the more she struggles, the tighter he will squeeze. One tight squeeze and she would stop fighting that hard.

And then he would ravage her lips with his lips, biting her tongue, licking her teeth, and stuffing her mouth right with his lewd tongue. Tears would leak out of the side of her pretty eyes, as her hands would grow sore above her head. But he wants to have more fun, and he couldn't do that with one of his hands busy pinning both her wrists above her head. He would push her down on her knees and take his hard cock out, right at her face. She would try to turn away from his cock but he would use his one free hand to plant a firm slap on her cheek and straighten her face to face him, all the while staring into her wet eyes.

And then he would shove his rock hard cock into her mouth in one go, with one hand holding her hands above her head and other holding her hair roughly, pulling her head into his thrusting cock. Her warm mouth would struggle to hold his cock in, her wet tongue caressing his penis from beneath. She would struggle to pull away, put he would plunge even deeper, the tip of his penis down in her throat. He would hold the head of his penis in her throat, letting her gagging throat massage it. He would then pull back to let her breath with another quick slap across the face, before plunging back in before she could say a thing.

Now with one free hand he would go down and rip the top buttons of her tight white shirt away to reveal her sports bra, which he would rip again to let her small but supple brown tits hang out like a common slut. Her beautiful shiny, brown skin would be slippery with sweat at the effort of gagging again and again. "Look at me!" Her angry helpless eyes would look up at him, her long time friend, looking down at her with his cock down her throat, his hands pinning her hands above her head, her tits hanging out for the world.

And then when he would be close to the edge, he would pull his cock out and cum on her face and tits, with a little bit on her jeans, just as a souvenir.

As he snapped out of his fantasy, he realized that Priya was still standing there with her bags, wondering at his statement. "Oh the things I would do." He spoke softly as he walked past her and out of the office. He had a plan to make all his fantasies come true.

SexDust
SexDust
22 Followers