Fucking Bossy Indian Co-worker Ch. 02

Story Info
A frustrated man's journey to fucking his bossy coworker.
2.2k words
3.88
18.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexDust
SexDust
21 Followers

"It happens this way or you get the fuck out of my team!" Karan's voice thundered out of his cabin and across the office floor as Vineet, 5 years Karan's senior, stood with his head hanging down like a scolded schoolkid.

"Do it by the end of the day if you want to stay here." Karan scoffed at Vineet who retreated out of Karan's cabin.

This was way too easy. It had been 12 months since Karan had left his old job and had gotten into his dream job. But with him Karan brought a lesson from his old job. A lesson of dominance and aggression. While the quality of his work had never been in question, the way his colleague Priya had been able to push him and others around had been one of the reasons why she had dominated that office.

And over the past 12 Months as a team lead, he had aggressively hired and poached a ruthless and loyal team of subordinates to work on his projects. The result? His team was churning through successful projects at 3 times the speed as anyone on the floor. His team earned the highest bonuses, and were up for the fastest promotions, as was he. Karan walked over to his glass door and watched Vineet, his newest recruit being broken in by his team. They were a wolf pack, giving him all the help he needed, but their sarcastic jibes testing his patience and toughness, letting him know that they were watching.

His eyes moved over to Pranesh, Karan's young 22-year old protege who was chatting with Kritika, another fresher had tried out for Karan's team but failed to make a cut. Not that she hadn't given it a shot. Her height about 5"6', her gorgeous dark brown skin, and her athletic frame had been reason enough for Karan to be tempted. Add to that, her enormous, juicy breasts hugged tight by her figure hugging, see-through blouses, her ridiculously slim waist, and her beautiful, curvy ass presented by her tight office skirts had set many a dicks tingling, especially among the senior management who had scrambled over one another to take her on their teams. Aakash, an old-timer, hard-ass manager and Karan's only real rival at the company had snapped her up. Karan smiled, for that was his rival's one big weakness. Pretty girls. And she had cost him some major embarrassment in front of important clients.

As Pranesh sat in his chair, Kritika bent over the desk chatting him up with her flirtatious lips open, smiling and inviting, and her skirt straining over her gorgeous ass. This must be her invitation to Pranesh for Aakash's house party tonight. Being the attractive bachelor that Pranesh was, it was no surprise that Kritika was interested in him. Given her reputation as a cock-tease who would leave men high and dry, Karan couldn't rule out that fraternizing with Pranesh could be more of a career move for her. Suddenly, the tight silver cocktails dress she wore for an office party before came back to him. Karan felt his cock tingle again. His habit of dreaming and fantasizing about sex had subsided in the last few months. But he still dreamed about Priya night after night.

The humiliation she had meted out to him rankled him still, and no one else would give him the satisfaction. It wasn't even about her slender, sinuous body, or her gorgeous round ass. It was her smirking little pretty face that he wanted to destroy. He wanted her naked and humiliated in front of him, begging him for his dick, and he wanted to toy with her mind and feelings before fucking her brains out.

"Dreaming about Priya again?" Shreya's silky voice floated into his ears as his raving hard-on about Priya tented his trousers up. Shreya, his deputy and the most loyal subordinate stood in front of him. Her slinky, feline figure had somehow crept into his cabin without him catching it. "Yes. But not for long." Karan turned back to admire the view, as the whole office used to every day.

Shreya was a dream woman. Her taut, gym-toned legs, her firm, bubble butt, an absolutely flat tummy, and 34B firm tits, what wasn't there to admire. Her luscious dark hair cascaded down her face, covering one of her seductive eyes. Her gorgeous face staring at her mentor with the same devotion she had always had for him. "Is that why you have been stealing projects from under the firm where Priya works?" She smiled and sashayed over to the empty seat on the opposite side of his glass top table, her toned legs crossed over one another for the pleasure of his viewing. "You know me well." Her inviting eyes stared into his eyes before she bent forward, squishing her tits on Karan's glass table. "I have a good news for you. But I can give it to you only in the car. Meet me in the parking lot in 10?" She didn't need to ask Karan.

15 minutes later, the Shreya was kneeling down in the backseat of Karan's new SUV, her neat and silky black hair held gently in Karan's fist as her head bobbed up and down on his hard cock. She would suddenly increase her speed on his cock causing him to close his eyes in pleasure, only for Priya's smirking face to appear in front of him. What the fuck! The woman of his dreams was kneeling in the backseat of his car sucking his dick, and all he could think about was that stuck up bitch Priya. Even that fresher Kritika had a much hotter body than Priya, and yet he couldn't get that bitch out of his head. His fist curled up in rage.

Shreya sensed Karan's anger and started to swirl her tongue about his raging hard dick, her little hand pumping the base with extra vigor. She used her other hand to relax his fist and then played with his balls, letting out passionate moans as her pussy dripped with desire.

Karan opened his eyes to meet Shreyas, her juicy lips wrapped around his dick, her tongue teasing the tip of his penis. What a great catch this one was! A hard and smart worker to the tee, loyal and understanding like a brand new wife, and fucks like a porn star. He closed his eyes as she unleashed a tongue twister on his dick, her heaving breasts now popping out of her sports bra and her unbuttoned shirt.

Shreya now took him deep into her throat, her gagging moans and little coughs singing a sweet song in his ears, but then came that bitch Priya's face floating in front of him. "Typical pussy!" Her smirking words echoed into his ears and his blood boiled in rage. He grabbed hold of Shreya's beautiful hair with both his hands and started throat fucking her like an animal. Her gags became more violent as she tried to resist by grabbing the seat and pushing away. But all Karan could see was Priya's lips, imagining shutting up her lips by stuffing his dick deep down her throat and making her choke, making her sweat and cry.

"Karan pleas-" Shreya was able to push away for a second and beg him to go easy, but he yanked her head back into his groin, his hard cock down her throat again. Her gagging had turned into groans as her body trapped between the seats convulsed and twisted to try and escape, just to get some air. Tears leaked out of the sides of her eyes as her spit dribbled down her chin, and on her perspiring bare chest. "Take it bitch!" Karan snarled at Priya's face, rage-fucking her face with his eyes shut.

Shreya was starting to punch his chest, to have him let her breath, her mascara now a complete mess on beautiful face. Her arms were growing tired as her abused throat just waited for Karan to finish. Karan felt himself about to explode and slapped Shreya hard on her cheek, his other hand still holding on to the top of her head, pushing it down into his groin. And then he jammed his penis down her throat one last time, and grabbed her neck to choke her throat around his neck, his warm semen exploding down her throat making her cough, her flailing hands clawing at her neck trying to get him to release his grip on her throat.

It was then that Karan finally opened his eyes, and saw Shreyas red pleading eyes popping out, her face a mess of mascara, sweat and tears, her hands scratching at him, begging for air. He released her from his grip, and she fell down in his lap coughing and crying. Karan bit his tongue in realization and gathered a gasping Shreya gently into his arms.

It took her a few minutes to recover as he planted gentle kisses all over her face after wiping her face clean, and tidying up her disheveled hair, and untidy dress.

"That bitch is really in your head isn't she?" Shreya's throat thick with hurt, spoke softly, but Karan detected a spot of bitterness in her voice. He didn't want to lose a woman as rare as Shreya. He needed to get that domineering whore out of his head. He slid down the seat and pulled Shreyas skirt and panty away.

"Yes I do. And I soon will." He spoke firmly, his eyes locked into her dazed eyes as he launched his tongue into her pussy, his lips tasting the sweet and sour insides, as his lips massaged her pussy lips. Shreya let out a low sigh as she settled into his tongue's rhythm, her eyes open wide, and locked into his eyes. She loved it that he didn't apologize, but got straight into the business. Karan moved his index finger to the bottom of her pussy, and invaded her wet cunt right below his wet tongue, drawing a surprised yelp from her. Her arms rose and held onto the top of his head softly as delicate moans escaped her bruised throat. His finger explored her wet interior as his tongue lashed down on her clit.

He pushed another finger of his inside her snatch, as her breathing quickened and her moans rose up. " I want you inside me. I want you now." Her pleading words did little to move him, as his locked her eyes in, hypnotizing her into releasing gasps of pleasure as he finger-fucked her. Her tight cunt closed in and massaged his fingers as his cock sprang back up. He felt her breathing quicken, and she finally broke eye-contact and her head fell back.

Karan reached for a small bag under the seat with his free hand and quietly pulled out a 9 inch dildo. As soon as he felt her muscles tighten, he timed his aim and pushed the lubricated dildo into her pussy. A surprised scream leapt out of her raw throat, as her pussy squirted out its juices all over the dildo, her surprised eyes meeting his eyes, her hands reaching for him. Her back arched, her shirt dripping in sweat she kept cumming to the point of oblivion. She fell back exhausted in the seat, her labored breath not allowing her any talk. Karan pulled the dildo out of her pussy, and sat up tired right next to Shreya, who was smiling at him dreamily.

After dressing and tidying up, they lit up a cigarette and shared it with each other. "Not that I don't admire your innovation. The dildo at the end was a nice touch. But you still haven't been inside me. Even once!" Shreya massaged her neck to get some feeling back into her throat.

"I have to fuck that bitch. Get this rage out of my system. I want you to see me free of this bitch. Anyways, we should get back." Karan started to open the door of his car.

"Don't you wanna know the good news?" Shreya cooed at him, putting on her makeup properly.

" I thought you were it." Karan grabbed her juicy tits and winked at her. She blushed and winked back.

" I am. But there is more. Now that you pulled so many projects from Priya's firm, they are going under. And guess where she is applying for a job?" Shreya teased him with the obvious.

"Here?!" This was a genuine surprise to Karan. He had expected that firm hold on a bit longer. He frowned.

"Aren't you happy? It's your chance for revenge." Shreya looked concerned at his lack of joy.

"There are no openings for her seniority in our company unless.. " Karan stopped as Shreya finished his sentence. "Unless the director, your boss, is planning to move away and one of you or Aakash will be replacing him. And that bitch Priya coming in place of one of you! Or.." It was Karan's turn to finish her sentence. "Or they are considering her for the director role itself. My boss's role."

"This is ridiculous! They can't do that! It should be you for the director." Shreya's indignation was justified. She had worked her ass off for Karan, and it would affect her career as well.

"Considering that I haven't been told about this move, it's possible I may not be getting the promotion." Karan smiled at Shreya.

"Why are you smiling? Either Aakash or Priya could end up as your boss!" Shreya watched his smile widen. "Oh I have got a plan baby." Karan kissed Shreya hard, mussing up her lipstick, before walking out of the car, an expectant hard-on bursting through his trousers.

SexDust
SexDust
21 Followers