Fucking Bossy Indian Co-worker Ch. 03

Story Info
Karan is finally close to getting Priya in his bed.
6.7k words
4.11
14.8k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexDust
SexDust
21 Followers

"This is so fucking unfair! How can they do this!" Karan's junior Pranesh ranted angrily as he smoked his cigarette in the office parking lot. Karan had just informed his 20-member team, his core team that he had had handpicked and groomed into the best team in the office, hardworking ferocious wolves all of them, he had informed them that he would no longer be leading them. He had also told them that his rival senior manager, Aakash, would be managing them.

A worried Shreya watched Karan for any signs of a plan, any way to prevent this from happening, but all she saw was resignation. She had worn his favorite dress, a short tight skirt and a figure-hugging see-through white blouse, her soft-brown, gym toned legs taut under her net pantyhose, her thin waist tight under her skirt, her perfect 34B breasts bursting through her blouse, her gorgeous face encased by her flowing black here. And yet Karan was unresponsive.

"Aakash is the worst! He thinks he is God. That his word is final. A moron who thinks he is clever. How can they do this to us? We pull in thrice the amount of money any other team brings in." Another team member ranted away, banging his fist into a car door. "That's all for now team. It's been great. Keep your head high. Hopefully we will meet again." Karan told them, shrugged and left, leaving his team in utter disbelief at the transformation of their fearless leader into a submissive coward.

"It's that fucking bitch Priya's doing." Pranesh ranted in the distance as Karan retreated back to his building. Priya. That sly cunt.

13 months ago, Karan had left the firm where Priya had been his boss. Her daily rituals of humiliating him, taunting him, running jokes about him, his masculinity, his looks, his luck with women, all of it had turned his head inside out. He was unable to defend himself or mount any sort of comeback. She had turned him into a laughing stock.

And so he had left her to work at his current company, his dream company where he had been offered a senior role. His own team. And learning from Priya's unrelenting aggression, he had turned his humiliation and rage into ferocity and fearlessness that had made him the most valued asset to his firm, his team the reason why this firm was leaving all others in the dust.

But Karan had lost everything he had painstakingly built in just a month. It was at a party at Aakash's house where it all began. And the reason for his misery? Priya again.

Karan remembered the night, picking up Shreya before the party from her house. She had been wearing a black see-through Sari with a backless blouse and a plunging neckline that popped her breasts out, inviting one to come and rip the blouse off of her. Karan loved her backless dresses, for it allowed her to show off her toned back which was not reedy or bony, but carried a hint of muscle. He loved caressing her silky, taut back, run his fingers down its contours, especially in public spaces, where ahe could do was give him pleading, horny blushes.

As she sat down next to him in his car, he noticed that she wasn't wearing any lipstick, and reached across to give her a deep passionate kiss. His tongue loved playing with her sweet little tongue, an expert that she was at fucking, a good kiss would still make her uncertain, her trembling arms tentatively reaching to hold on to his arms, her timid tongue letting itself be bullied around by his tongue in her mouth.

"Give me your tongue." Karan softly ordered Shreya, who complied and stuck her little tongue out. Karan attacked it immediately, sucking at it, giving it little bites, as Shreya closed her eyes with a scared expression on her face. One of her hands wandered down to his pant zipper, his rock hard penis throbbing for her. She broke the kiss gently, still blushing and shyly keeping her eyes away from his. And then she popped Karan's zipper and released his rock hard cock into her hands. "Start driving Karan."

Her soft words in his ears made him yearn for her even more, as she gace him a randy look and licked her lips wet. He still hadn't technically fucked her. Well he hadn't fucked anybody ever since that bitch Priya had gotten into his head. 2 years! He pulled out towards the main road and started driving.

Shreya went down on him as he drove, her juicy lips now gently sliding over his penis, teasing them with what was to come. Karan opened his eyes wide trying to focus on the road as her lips latched around the tip of his penis, her earlier shy tongue now boldly caressing the tip of his penis. Her intoxicating perfume, her shiny, sexy back in Karan's lap, and her teasing mouth playing with his penis made him pump the accelerator hard as he criss-crossed the traffic at great speed and even jumped a traffic light.

How lucky was he, this amazing perfect woman, his deputy at work, sharp as a razor, loyal like a new wife, with the body and face of model, and skills that would rival a pornstar's. How he longed to fuck her! And yet, he couldn't for that bitch. Priya was still in his head, and he wanted her out before he claimed Shreya completely.

As he drove faster, her mouth now pumped over his cock, her tongue running a tornado around his cock, her hands massaging the base of his dick. he removed one of his hands from the steering wheel and gently held on to the back of her head, feeling it go up and down on his bursting, hard cock. Suddenly a biker darted across the road causing Karan to brake hard, missing the bike by a whisker. "This is getting dangerous. I must focus." Karan promised himself but moaned as Shreya stuffed his dick down her throat.

Her wet throat engulfed the head of his penis, and she could do this rare trick where she would swallow his dick, hold it in her throat, and swallow it again a couple of times, her throat gripping at his dick, massaging it the way no hand or tongue ever could. A traffic light approached and he slowed his car down at the intersection. His tinted windows made sure that no one could see them, as Shreya continued to suck and swallow, and Karan did his best to not lose focus.

He caressed her bare back, and ran his hands through her silky hair, before grabbing onto it and gently guiding his steely cock down her throat. She gagged a little and Karan let her head go. He was in love with this woman.

A couple on a motorcycle, out on a date, stopped next to his car. The boyfriend was busy looking ahead, while the girl, a short stature with juicy legs and a slightly chubby but very inviting figure, coupled with an innocent baby-face engulfed in her short curly hair, she was busy adjusting her hair in the reflection on Karan's tinted driver's seat window.

A wicked thought suddenly hit Karan and with a naughty grin he told Shreya, "whatever happens, keep sucking baby." Shreya moaned her agreement from her cock-filled mouth. And then Karan turned his window down.

The girlfriend on the motorcycle froze as she saw Shreya bent over his lap, Karan's hands holding Shreya's silky hair and guiding her head up and down his cock. The girl sat frozen on the bike, her boyfriend oblivious to what was happening as Karan ignored her and stared ahead. Suddenly Karan pushed Shreya's head down his groin, making her gag and cough hard, and then he turned to make eye contact with the girl on the bike.

There eyes met, with the girl's eyes transfixed unable to look away, like she had been hypnotized. He pushed Shreya's head down once again, his throbbing meat down her warm throat again, as he locked into the girlfriend's eyes. He smiled at the biker girl, knowing that if she hadn't still looked away, she was into it. Shreya tapped his legs to be allowed some air, and finally he let go of Shreya's head and caressed her back with his index finger, making her shudder.

Karan loved this situation, Shreya sucking him off and this innocent girl watching him. His finger traced Shreyas spine down towards her ass draped tight in the black sari, and which the motorcycle girl in a trance, watching his ever move, he gave Shreya a sharp whack on her butt. Shreya responded by sucking harder, her tongue slurping around the head of his cock, and finally swallowing him down her throat. This sudden pleasure surprised Karan as he came inside Shreyas throat, and closed his eyes momentarily.

As he opened his eyes, he found the girl still staring at them. The traffic light would turn green any second so Karan asked Shreya to get up and sit straight. This was his final message to the girl on the bike, who watched Shreyas gorgeous face rise up from his dick with warm jizz running down her chin.

The girl's surprise at watching a beautiful woman like Shreya going down on Karan like a common whore had left the girl with her lips parted and jaw hanging. Karan turned to her again and motioned her to close her mouth as the lights turned green, and Karan drove away. "Why do that to the poor girl ya!" Shreya shook her head at Karan as she wiped the traces of jizz off of her face. "Oh you wait! I did her and her boyfriend a favor. They are gonna be real happy tonight."

Indeed, the girl on the bike with curly hair and a baby-face, Payal, ended up on her knees sucking her very pleasantly surprised boyfriend's cock along the dark lakeside, surprised at her own horny state, given that she had never even let her boyfriend touch her breasts. All she could imagine though, was being with that man in his big car, looking as gorgeous as his girl had, and sucking his dick, his hands holding onto her curly hair, guiding her mouth on his dick.

Now, Karan remembered the power he had felt that night in the car as he trundled helplessly back to his office, his team shattered, his confidence hit, and worst the shocked looks on the faces of his team members, the loss of respect, and by far the worst, losing Shreya.

She had simply walked away from him, looking disappointed. She had been the worst hit by what had transpired at the party and the month that followed, demoted, made to work as an assistant to that horny creep Aakash, and let down by her man and her leader who didn't stand up for her. Now, her work days stretched long, as Aakash insisted she share his cabin with him, his hungry eyes staring at her juicy tits and gorgeous ass, passing suggestive comments at every possible opportunity. She knew it would soon get physical too. She had begged and pleaded for Karan to fight it out, figure out a solution, but his hands were tied. And it was all that bitch Priya's doing. It had started at that party a month ago.

It was a normal enough party with Karan's team at the center of it. Everyone looked up to them, almost revered them for the way they were able pull in so much work and revenue. Besides, his team dominated others with the Wolfpack feral attitude they had built under Karan. The women swooned over Pranesh and Vinay, the men drooled over Divya and Shreya, but knew that Shreya was off limits. Shreya would shoot him these looks from across the room, looks that said that she would rather be somewhere else, alone with him.

The career movers came and chatted them up, hoping to get on their good side. They were at the center of this universe. Karan, as always, stood elusive in a dark corner with his whiskey and cigarette, watching the entire play unfold. He was unapproachable for the juniors, a demi-god to be careful around. "Hey my man Karan. How are you doing? Always with the lone brooding in a corner?" Karan's boss and the director of regional operations Mr Chandra slid next to him, his silver hair and old, wrinkly skin sparkling in a corner.

"There isn't much to do here. Anyways, why are you drinking this swill? Let me get you the good stuff." Karan pulled the whiskey glass out of Mr Chandra's hand and flicked away all the whiskey and refilled it with a some scotch a European client had presented to Karan, scotch that he carried in a flask.

"Oof Karan, this is amazing. Fucking hell, what shit was I drinking?" Mr Chandra savoured the whiskey in his mouth and turned around to watch the crowd with Karan. "Man that Shreya is hot. That ass, those tits, they are really something. Would love to have a night with her. " Chandra ogled at Shreya's bare back, and firm, plump ass stretching her black sari tight, unaware that she was with Karan.

"A hard worker. Dedicated and smart." Karan added nonchalantly. "Speaking of hardwork, I heard there are some changes coming in the senior management?" Karan added as Chandra spun around sharply, surprised that Karan knew. "Yes. Well, I am moving away to the national team. Need someone to lead this here office." Karan replied. "Since I wasn't informed, I am assuming I am not in the running." Chandra hesitated before turning to him.

"You have done great here Karan. You are the best we have. But you are a bit young. It can cause problems with all the older managers around. You know how people get." Chandra tried to lessen the blow. "And I know Priya has the same experience as you. But she has been on senior positions before you as well. Besides senior women are perceived differently."

So it was going to be Priya who was going to be his boss again. Aakash wouldn't be too happy about that. Being older in the company, Aakash was already pissed at how Karan had come in, and taken the company by storm. All the other managers were minor players, but Aakash was an old-timer loyalist. He would be seething at this discussion. The poor guy. "Well I respect your decision. We will make sure she gets all the help she needs settling in." Chandra broke out into a surprised smile at how well Karan had taken the news. "You are mature beyond your years. We will be announcing tomorrow. Anyways, enough shop talk. Tell me about this fresher Kritika everyone has been cooing about. Her? Damn she is a great one. Let me introduce myself."

Chandra moved away towards Kritika who was wearing a figure hugging party dress down to her knees, every curve of her body showcased from under the tight dress, her giant ass bursting out, her tits straining with a hint of cleavage, and her seductive face with big rimmed hippie glasses tossing back with a flirtatious flare at every joke Pranesh was cracking. Go old man, have your fun. That one is not gonna give you even a taste, Karan thought.

So Priya would be his boss, and Aakash's as well. He wouldn't be too happy about that. Karan knew what he had to do. A little peace offering and hand of friendship, he could promise Aakash the director's job once they had sunk Priya's boat together, then she would come to him, begging, pleading. And then he would have his revenge. Little did Karan know that Priya was planning a surprise of her own.

Priya entered the party with her boyfriend Ankit, a big dumb marketing guy who meekly followed her around. She knew how to turn men inside out, and then make them her playthings. Karan's cock sprang up at the sight of her. Her smirking face, not as pretty as many others, but so fuckable, those taut pink lips and the gorgeous dark brown skin around them. Her lean frame hugged by a figure-hugging black top, her small but firm tits standing erect under the top. A tight blue jeans draped onto her shapely legs, and straining over her ass. She came over and greeted him.

"Hey hi. Long time no see. Heard you fucking killed it in this company. It's amazing. Us together again in the company. It ll be great fun man." Priya hugged him tight. Oh it will be bitch, Karan gently hugged her back. Shreya walked over to introduce herself. "Aah you must be the famous Shreya. Have heard so much about you. Tell me Karan, with that big SUV of yours, isn't it over compensating a bit?" Priya took a dig at him.

But it was not the old Karan who couldn't reply back. "Oh you need space in a car for activites other than driving. I could show you." Karan smiled as Priya laughed a fake laugh with her her head tossed back and Shreya blushed. "I see someone has grown a pair. Good for you. It's time you acted like a man. Anyways, all jokes aside, I ll go around and introduce myself. See you both around." Priya walked off swaying her tight ass in the blue jeans at him.

"God she is a bitch. She always like this?" Shreya looked irritated and concerned but Karan smiled at her as he discretely grabbed her ass and gave her a squeeze. "I am gonna enjoy crushing her. And then I am gonna fuck you senseless Shreya." He whispered into her ear and walked away to get another drink, leaving her blushing.

But the next day in office, his world was turned upside down. It was a blur. While he knew that Chandra would announce Priya as his successor, the bombshell he dropped next was not something Karan had expected. Chandra announced the creation of a new senior post, an associate director to handle all the firm's clients.

The teams would now do only the work, and the clients would be handled by a special team headed by Aakash as the associate director. It was crucial because whoever was face-to-face with the clients held the power in the organization. It was what had given Karan such immense power and influence in the company despite not being the boss.

Over the next month, Aakash would poach Karan's entire team, giving them significant raises as well to keep them happy, and Karan would be handed all the leftovers and all the work to do. As Priya headed the office, and Aakash would wine and dine with the clients, all of the rigorous hard work fell into Karan's lap. And he had no team to work with, the people he got were either inexperienced, morons or simply not interested in working hard. They had taken away his power to fire and hire too, so he was stuck helpless and powerless.

Now a month later, in the parking lot, saying the goodbyes to his beloved team, and Shreya, he felt like he was back in his old office, sitting alone in a cubicle as Priya ran the entire show.

He walked into his cabin only to find Priya waiting for him there. "Please take a seat Karan." She pointed to his seat. "I do admire the team you built. They are all world class. They will do good. That being said.." she paused and savored the moment, her firm tits straining under her tight buttoned up blouse.

"Every once in a while, boys like you need to know there place. That's what happened here. You stole clients from my previous firm. Ran it into the ground. To what, get back at me? You forget who I am? See where it got you? I am your boss again, and you are my bitch Karan. You always will be. You know why? Because you are a pussy. You have no balls, no respect. And even your loyal team, your fans know you for the fraud you are. A fucking pussy." Priya stared him hard in his eyes, got up, and turned around. "It took me 2 seconds to convince Chandra and Aakash. Looking at my ass now bitch? I knew you always wanted me. Shit I found you cute even. I would have let you have it even. But you never had the guts. Fucking coward." She opened the door to leave, a cruel smile turning on her lips. "Let this be a lesson Karan. About the difference between Lambs and lions." And she walked out.

Karan sat still for a minute, paralyzed. Chandra, Aakash and Priya had played him like a flute. He had no moves left. He felt a familiar dread at the bottom of his stomach. The quiet though, was broken by Priya who re-entered the room this time followed by a young girl, probably a fresher.

"Hi Karan." Priya's voice had changed to a cheerful tone. "This is Sameera. She is Mr Chandra's niece, and has just joined the company. She wants to learn the business. Such humility. Wants to start as a fresher. I am deputising her to you. She will be your assistant, teach her." Priya smiled as Sameera smiled and nodded at Karan. "He misses Shreya. Take care of him. " Priya winked at Sameera. "And you, behave yourself with this one. It's the boss's niece." Priya laughed out loud and left, leaving Karan and Sameera alone and awkwardly silent.

SexDust
SexDust
21 Followers
12