Fucking Bossy Indian Co-worker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that he finally looked at Sameera properly. She was a stunner alright, but had a sense of royalty around her. Almost as tall as Karan, her lean, atheletic figure showed nicely through her purple blouse stretched over her small breasts and flat tummy. She moved around and took a seat, just enough to showcase her small, firm ass.

But it was her long, tight legs that stretched forever, and her sensuous royal looking face with supple lips, pretty proud eyes, and soft brown hair. Her expensive yet simple attire, her clearly designer shoes, and the diamond encrusted watch she wore yelled of sophisticated wealth. She smiled at his dumbstruck face and asked, "So where shall we start?"

As the months passed after that, Karan found himself listless, demlotivated and rudderless. The new team he had gotten was pennies in comparison to his older team, but he kept building them up over time.

But anytime an exciting potential team mate would begin to show promise, either Aakash or Priya would poach them. Priya found special pleasure in pushing his buttons. He felt himself sliding back into his old self, muted, taking jibes, losing respect, people not taking him seriously, and ignored. Whatever Priya was, she was not a bad worker. She kept the ship smooth sailing and the national team had no complaints.

He had also started dating Sameera, given that Shreya was ignoring him now, and working hard to get out from under Aakash and maybe even move to a different city office. There was still no one as perfect as Shreya for Karan. She had held off Aakash's advances so far, and had started dating somebody else.

Karan burned at the thought of another cock in Shreya's mouth, someone's hands over her sensuous ass, someone's teeth biting into her nipples, someone's tongue lashing her tongue. He didn't even know how he started dating Sameera. It was her idea.

Originally coming across as shy, she turned out to be as domineering as Priya, ordering him around and keeping herself off limits for his touch. They would make out when she wanted, meet when she wanted, talk when she wanted. He felt unable to fight, helpless. His mojo was gone. He was making mistakes at work again, and had trouble bothering to get up to go to work every morning.

Priya and Aakash went from strength to strength on the backs of the team Karan had built, the work he had done, the clients he had won. And yet he was the butt of jokes again in the office, sniggered whispers following him all around, just like all those years before he came to this company.

One day, he got up from his bed with his head heavy, wondering why even bother going. So he decided to run through his whiskey cabinet along with his breakfast, but he got a call from Sameera enquiring where he was. He mumbled about not feeling like working and cut the call. 10 minutes later she was at his house.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Why can't you act like a man! This happens, just learn to take it in your stride." She yelled at him in frustration. He blinked at her from across the table, a whiskey in his hand, a packet of chips in the other. She snatched both away from him and ordered him to go take a bath.

As he exited the bathroom after a shower, he found Sameera splayed across his bed in black lacy lingerie. Her smooth, long legs stretched on and on. A delicate shine lingered on her skin, like she had bathed in milk and oil. Karan traced her lean atheletic figure, her flat stomach and her devious face curled up in a supermodel smile. Come to think of it, she could have been a supermodel.

Her small, firm tits lay encased in a see through lingerie bra. She smiled at him as he tried to get over his shock. She had never let him do anything more than kiss her. He had once tried to feel her breasts during a makeout session, almost a habit with Shreya, but Sameera had swatted his hand away. And now here she was lying almost naked on his bed, her rich brown hair sliding on his pillow, her sensuous lips jutting out in lust, and her eyes calling him to her. "You need a little motivation. You are lucky I was feeling horny today." She called him to her.

He entered her warm embrace as he climbed on top of her and kissed her warm and deep. Her long arms and legs wrapped themselves around his body. Her skin was cool and smooth. Her juicy lips closed around his mouth as her aggressive tongue entered his mouth, her long legs wrapped around his waist. She played around with his tongue before getting bored and pushing his face down into her chest where he pulled her bra down and licked her small, firm breasts and caressed her long perky nipples.

His cock was finally getting warm, hardening every second. His excitement got the better of him as he began to bite her nipples. "Ow! What the fuck! No more of this!" She yelled at him and pushed his face down into her pussy, ordering him to lick her pussy. He pulled her panties aside and put her never-ending shiny legs on his shoulders. She was shaved clean, which Karan found odd considering that she was here within 10 minutes of his call.

He gently caressed the pink insides of her dry pussy lips with his tongue gently stretching them wide to let him probe deeper. "Aah, yes!" Sameera moaned as she held onto Karan's hair and pushed him deeper into her groin. His hands gently spread her long, shapely legs around his shoulders and placed a finger gently on her clit and started to massage it. Sameera's moans rose up higher as she enjoyed his tongue servicing her pussy. Her eyes were closed in bliss, and it was then that he finally noticed the message notifications on Sameera's phone.

It was messages from Priya. With her eyes shut, Karan picked up the phone with his one free hand and scrolled down the messages.

'You finally gonna give him something?' - Priya

'He won't be inside me, but I do need some cleaning down there after the craziness with you last night.' - Sameera

'Holy shit! You are so evil baby, come back to me I ll lick you clean. But I need your fingers inside me, my mouth and down there as well. Meet me soon!! But Karan though, what a fucking loser! Damn that man's lack of balls never ceases to surprise me. Anyways have fun. Ask that loser to come to office.' - Priya

Karan smiled as his tongue continued to lick Sameer clean. She was making him lick Priyas's pussy juice, the woman she was cheating on him with. He felt his stomach drop out one final time, and noticed an old familiar feeling rise from inside his chest. A weight was lifted off of his chest. An ancient old animal was waking up. A beast. Of rage. Of fantastic fiery rage.

This beast had abandoned him ever since Priya had come back to wreck his life. The beast that had been the reason for his meteoric rise and ruthless efficiency. But he had made a mistake the last time, he had let himself be led around by it. He hadn't been calculative. He smiled as he licked her harder making her back arch with spasms of pleasure.

With his other hand, he took a screenshot of the chat, and sent it out to himself. Then he went into her chats with Priya where they had exchanged a lot of dirty pictures, nude selfies, and sexy text messages. He sent a screenshot of those as well to himself before switching the phone off. It was then that he started filming himself betwen her legs and asked her to order him about what to do next.

"Faster Karan. Use your finger. Aah!" She screamed as he increased the intensity of his tongue lashing. It was his time, and this time he was gonna finish this game for good. He slowly fished out the dildo he used to use on Shreya, and kept it aside, away from Sameera's sight. Slowly, he inserted a finger into her pussy, moving it in tandem with his tongue to increasing her moans to a fever pitch. And one final time, he came up from between her legs and whispered loud enough. "Fuck you you cheating cunt." And he shoved the dildo right up her sloppy cunt.

Sameera jumped up in surprise, wincing at the dildo shoved into her vagina, she tried to move away from Karan but he leapt up on top of her, trapping her lithe body under his weight as he straddled her body. "Karan what the fuck! Get off me! You bastard-" Her protests were cut short as Karan ripped her panty off of her groin and stuffed it into her mouth before grabbing hold of her long, delicate neck and leaning on it to put pressure and choke Sameera.

Her hands thrashed at him, her sharp nails scratching him all across his arms and chest. But he didn't budge. She panicked and started to buck under him helplessly, his weight not allowing her to escape, her arms now scratching at his hand around her throat.

"Calm down Sameera, don't make it hard on yourself." Karan moved forward and pinned her thrashing arms under his knees. Her luxurious face, heavy with expensive make up turned red, as her thick lips opened wide and gasped for air. Her hips were still bucking, but tiring out as tears leaked out from her scared eyes. She couldn't recognise the look in his eyes.

Gone was the defeated man Priya had introduced him to, in his eyes was a dangerous beast unleashed. Riding atop her, choking her throat, Karan finally released the boiling anger like a volcano as he looked down at his prey. He shook his head at having let this weakling boss him around. No more.

He ripped her bra off of her chest, and told her. " I am gonna release your neck. Scream and you will suffer." He slowly released his choke hold and Sameera, with her face, red took in deep laboured breaths. For a second he looked down at her pathetic face, crying, her makeup a complete mess, before her face distorted in anger and she spat the panties stuffed in her mouth and screamed at him. "You fucking psycho. Get off me or I will-"

Karan smashed a brutal slap on the side of her head that left her her dazed enough for her mouth to be stuffed by the panty again, and his hands grabbed her sensitive neck again with a tight squeeze. Her reddening face and crying eyes begged him to let her go. And then he did.

Just like that, he got off of her. Dazed and confused at this sudden release she crawled to the far corner of the room, gathering her clothes around her winded, naked lean body, suddenly realizing that there was a dildo still stuck in her her pussy, and pulled it out. "You cheated on me with Priya. You think I am a fool? You fucking whore. I have proof. Your career is fucking done. Sleeping with a boss? God you are so dumb." Karan shook his head with a bitter smile, wondering how he had let her boss him around like this.

"I... I don't know what you are talking about." Sameera was finally coming out of a daze and starting to understand what Karan was saying. "And how dare you hit me! I am done? You are done. I ll call the cops. I -" Sameera started to yell but Karan cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. I wonder if I should mail this conversation, all these pictures to the entire company. See what they will say. What your uncle, Mr Chandra, National operations vice president would say. Lesbian and sleeping with the boss. My god what a scene that will be. Yes I will get fired. But do you want to really go to the cops? You want these photos and videos with them? What'll they find? A boyfriend cheated on who was collecting evidence? You fighting him to destroy the evidence? Hitting her loving cuckold boyfriend?" He finished firmly and played the video of him going down on her, and she screaming in ecstasy. A pause descended on the room.

"Why are you doing this? Please don't. Priya is getting married to Ankit. She is announcing today. You are such a sweet man. Please." Tears came to her eyes as she pleaded in a soft voice. "Oh baby you have no idea what I am. Gosh you are dumb. Thanks for the info on her wedding. Here is what you are going to do. You are going to call Priya. You are gonna tell her to come to a hotel room of my choice. Other details, I will provide. Right now? You are going to suck my cock bitch. Now come here." He commanded her and pointed towards his raging hard cock.

After a moment of hesitation, she left her clothes behind and walked over butt naked to him and kneeled down in front of him. "Suck it bitch." He pulled her head in impatiently and started to fuck her mouth hard. He didn't care if she had any skill at it or not.

Soon the room rang with Sameera's gutteral gags and coughs as he throat-fucked her mercilessly. Her long arms pushed at his thighs, scrapping to make space for her throat to get some relief. But he made her lie down the bed, and climbed atop her chest to fuck her head on the bed. He yanked her head roughly into his groin every few seconds, depriving her of air, her already crimson face turning further red as she cried through it all. She gagged and coughed every time he would retreat, and waited for him to cum and for the ordeal to be over. But he had other plans as finally got up off of her. "Turn around."

He ordered her to turn around and get on all fours. Patiently he withdrew a bottle of lube from a nearby cabinate and poured generous amounts of it on his dick. He stopped for a moment to admire this pretty girl from a rich family splayed open in front of him, her ass up in the air.

Her body was reddening with the strain, her long silky neck already reddening with the treatment it had gotten. Her long silky legs were now shining with perspiration. She had no idea what was about to happen to her.

Karan picked up the dildo and jammed it deep into her pussy, drawing pained moans from her mouth as she collapsed onto the bed. Her hands tried to reach back from between the legs to dislodge the dildo, but he swatted them away. Now, Karan positioned his lubed up penis at the entrance of her tight puckered asshole. "Stuff that pantie back into your mouth bitch." He ordered and she complied.

And then he lay down on top of her his entire body pinning her thin, athletic body, and with his tongue wiggling inside her ear, he inched his cock into her ass. Her muffled screams couldn't reach far, and her wrists struggled against his hands that were pinning them. Here Karan decided to have some mercy and go slow on the bitch.

He kept licking and biting the back of her neck, as his rock hard penis lay still inside her ass. "Deep breaths whore. Relax your asshole. Otherwise you'll tear it." Karan loved her tight asshole sucking his lube dripping penis in, and her muffled screams and moans were like a song to his ears. Slowly, he started to move in and out of her ass, his hands still holding onto her wrists, and his teeth biting into her shoulder.

Karan was struggling to not blow his load into the tight asshole, every stroke sucking his penis deep and firm. He pulled her into all fours, and ass-fucked her doggy style. "Fucking bitch. Do what I say tonight and this will all be a distant dream. Or watch me turn your life into a never ending nightmare." And with this he felt himself about to explode. Fucking bitch thinks she is perfect, Karan thought as he noticed her beautiful soft brown hair still intact in their perfection.

He pulled her hair roughly towards him and fucked her with long, deep and powerful thrusts, her screaming moans nothing but background music to his ears. Karan watched her crying face in a mirror as he fucked this supermodel looking, over entitled bitch. And then came Priya's face flying infront of his eyes, causing him to blow a load in her ass. His penis moved out of her asshole with a succulent pop. "Aah Priya. Gotta deal with her as well. Get up bitch. Here are the details for the hotel you need to call her to, and wear that long, tight red dress you left here in the closet."

Sameera still lay sobbing at the first ass-fucking of her life, her long legs shivering with strain, her feline, sexy back and ass dripping in sweat, her pretty face a mess of make-up and tears. "When will all this be over?" She pleaded to him through her tears. "After tonight, you will be in the clear. Now go get washed up, look pretty bitch, thats all you are good for." Karan gave her tight ass a firm slap.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" She moaned at him, struggling to get up, her pretty brown hair a complete mess around her eyes. "Nothing directly." Karan switched the television on, and as a racy bollywood song played on the screen with a hot young girl oiled up, surrounded by 30 oiled up young men without shirts, bodies rippling with muscles. Karan smiled, as another brilliant idea began to shape up in his mind, his final revenge on Priya.

He called up his old batchmate who was a senior ranking police officer, and asked him for a favor. He heard Sameera in the shower now, cleaning her body after the hammering she had received. "She has no idea whats coming her way. Nor does Priya." Karan's cock sprang up at the thought of the night. It was finally his night. A night of revenge.

12