Fucking Bossy Indian Co-worker Ch. 04

Story Info
Karan finally gets over Priya.
6.8k words
4.7
16.9k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexDust
SexDust
21 Followers

Sameera came out of the shower and lay down shivering on the bed, wrapped only in a small towel, her long legs shaking after the intense ass-fucking she had just received. Karan scooted over to her side of the bed and opened up her towel to reveal her small firm breasts perked up and fresh, and they smelt like lemons.

"Call Priya. On speaker. Tell her the hotel name, room number and time. Tell her to come alone." Karan instructed Sameera and she followed his orders. As she waited for Priya to pick up, Karan's cock rose up again, not because of Sameera whose supermodel body and face he had spent the last hour ravaging, but the evening that was at hand.

He began sucking her small tits, biting them between his teeth, and rubbing his lips over her sensitive nipples. Sameera squirmed as she changed her tone and talked to Priya on the phone, doing her best to not wince or moan as he suckled on her tits. "You will come tonight .. aah?" Sameera winces loudly as Karan bit into her nipple hard, testing her composure as she invited Priya to the designated hotel.

Priya. It had been years ago that Karan had first met her. She had been wearing a formal skirt and a fitting black blouse. Her athletic frame, although small, was still a great sight, her pert, small breasts standing straight and the gentle curves of her waist quite attractive. But it was her ass that the entire office used to drool over. Her thin waist spreading out into the perfect, juicy heart-shaped ass that then tapered down to her slim, taut legs, all of it was a bit too much in combination with the tight skirts, trousers and jeans she used to stretch with her voluptuous ass.

Although Karan remembered jerking off to her ass night after night, he never really made a move on her because they had become good friends. Her pretty eyes, and beautiful flowing brown hair were an added bonus. As they had grown through the ranks, he remembered being in awe of how hard she worked, vowing to himself that she would be his own bar of excellence.

It didn't mean that they didn't have their fun. Many a night, Karan, Priya and the rest of their gang would end up in nightclubs, blowing steam by getting drunk and dancing the night away. Karan remembered one particular night when they had been out partying, it was late, and they had had a lot to drink. He remembered through the haze of the years, the tight leopard print pants, and a white tank top that she had been wearing that night. That and those black high heels she used to wear, pushing her ass out even further, had Karan particularly fixated that night.

Having lost all his inhibitions to his 7th glass of whiskey, he ogled at her as she shook her ass right in front of his table, her drunk eyes throwing seductive looks in his direction through the strands of hair covering her face.

Oblivious to the rock hard boner in his pants, he remembered joining her on the dance floor. Starting off dancing with each other as friends do, they had gone closer and closer, her hands running across his shoulders, his hands on her waist. She turned around with a signature whip, her luscious brown hair whipping his face as she leaned on him, her back rubbing across his chest, her irresistible ass grinding into his groin.

He remembered needing to call in all his self control to not grab her ass, and instead placing his hands on her flat abdomen. As they had danced in the cover of darkness, her ass grinding his hard-on, she threw her head back onto his shoulder and he gave her a big wet kiss on her soft, silky neck. He was planting small kisses up her neck, moving towards her ear and then towards her lips.

He was almost there, but the lights came on as the DJ announced the end of the night. This happened many times, but lay forgotten the next day. It was much later that he noticed a pattern where she would find a reason to vanish or leave right when they were about to kiss. What a tease. Unfortunately it never really moved beyond that.

As thy had grown in the firm, he remembered taking a joint decision with her to join a smaller firm and making a big name for themselves early. It had been great for a while, and they would watch each other's backs, but he remembered the one instance that drove them apart. It was when they both had been up for a promotion when all of a sudden false stories of him bungling up work started spreading in the office. While he was never really sure how they spread, he was denied the promotion while she got it.

He remembered being devastated on the inside, but celebrating her win with her. It was later when the stories continued but about his personal life and what not, did he start to put it all together. The final proof that clinched it was when he was dropping a drunk friend home, helping him up the stairs who had, in an emotional stupor, let him know that it was unfair that his closest friend Priya was leaking these stories in office.

He remembered being stunned, speechless, unable to confront her. And then, he was assigned to her project, making her his boss. The daily doses of humiliation she dealt out as healthy banter battered his confidence. With the entire office laughing along, he grew more and more aloof, and isolated.

It was at this point that he had left his job and built his new life in his dream workplace, making a respected name and a fearsome reputation along with it. He used all his despair, humiliation and rage, and unleashed a beast inside himself that he didn't know lived in him.

He built a great team, and earned the firm more money than any other 3 teams combined. He had Shreya with him, the perfect woman, the woman of his dreams. He had it all. And then came Priya with a wrecking ball, becoming his boss again, she dismantled his life piece by piece.

Shreya was long gone, looking to change cities to go to a better office, dating someone else. His loyal team who looked up to him, worshipped him, no longer respected him. Priya had conspired with his rivals in office and within a month left him defenceless. She had even planted Sameera in his life, a domineering bitch who bullied him around. He was finished. But something had changed 3 hours back.

Evidence that Sameera, the company director's niece and his girlfriend, was fucking Priya had gotten into his hands. It was too perfect, a gift from the universe, to redeem himself. And he was not going to let it go.

He had found his beast back, a creature of rage and merciless heart, but this time he wouldn't let it lead him around. This time he would lead the beast around. It was time for revenge.

He sent a message to Shreya.

"Heard you are leaving. Need to talk. Midnight tonight at your place." He didn't bother leaving a question mark.

Next message went to his cop buddy for a special favor he would be doing for Karan tonight. "Hotel Hyatt Regency, 9 PM."

It was 5 minutes to 9. Karan waited in the room next to the room where Sameera was waiting for Priya. He watched Sameera on his laptop screen through the hidden cameras he had setup in her room. His cop friend Jayant and 3 other strong men waited in his room, in plain clothes.

Priya walked into the hotel room exactly at 9 PM and Karan watched with his heart pounding.

Sameera was waiting for Priya in a gorgeous lacy red dress that was see-through around the shoulders. Her long legs, her pretty face, and juicy lips shivered in fear at the thought of what Karan might have planned for her and Priya.

The violent ass-fucking he had given her earlier that evening had left her asshole sore, and it had been some effort walking all the way to the room from the main gate. The back of her throat was tender with him shoving his raging dick down her throat, and she cleared her throat to look convincing, for she knew that Karan was watching.

Priya walked into the room, and what a sight she was. Her skinny frame and small, firm tits lay wrapped in a skin tight white top, her shapely legs wrapped in the tightest trousers Karan had ever seen. Her main attraction, her beautiful ass lifted up and restricted tight in her pants.

Her large sunglasses and covered hair clearly a ruse to hide her identity, but Karan had fantasized about that ass for years. He could recognise it anywhere. His cock sprang up to life. His moment was close.

As he had instructed Sameera, she cried on Priya's shoulder about how Karan was depressed and how he had dumped her. Priya joined Sameera on the bed, consoling her at first, before they ultimately started making. Soon both the women were out of their clothes making out with each other.

Their hands grabbed at each other's hair, tits, ass and legs as their lips tangled with one another passionately. It was quite a sight, watching Sameera's long, fair and shiny legs wrapped up around Priya's majestic brown ass. Sameera who was under Priya, wrapped her long, slim arms around Priya's slender, atheletic frame, her fingers tracing a path up and down Priya's spine.

"These bitches are hot! Fucking shit, high class whores!" One of Jayant's men peaking over his shoulder, watching the women fuck exclaimed. Karan hadn't realized that all the men had surrounded his laptop to watch the two women fuck. All of them had a raging hard-on tenting up their trousers. "Man look at that tall, slim bitch. Skin so fair like butter, those legs, damn those juicy lips. These high-class bitches do know how to maitain their shit." One of the men exclaimed. Karan smiled at the prospect of what was coming.

Priya went down on Sameera, her fingers inside Sameera's pussy, her lips and tongue savoring the clit. Penetration. That was Karan's cue, and he nodded at the men with a specific warning. "Keep off the smaller one until I say so."

The men burst through a door between the rooms, flashing their police ID cards, yelling at Priya and Sameera to stay still. The two women scrambled to cover themselves up in their blankets, their faces white with fear. Sameera looked equally shocked, for she didn't know about these men.

"What is all this! How can you come into our room like this! Get out!" Priya screamed, trying to assert her dominance but Jayant gave her sharp slap on her cheek. "Fucking whore, shut the fuck up. We are arresting you both for unnatural sexual activity. We have you on tape. Come on bitches, get up and let's go to the station."

Jayant's words stunned Priya and Sameera still. A quiet moment came and went as the men, with their pants tented up, checked out the 2 naked women hiding under the sheets. Sameera started to shake and sob, wondering what had happened to Karan.

"Come on bitches. Pack it up let's go!" Jayant roared as his men brought out their cuffs. Priya's brave face faltered a bit at the sight of the shiny cuffs.

"Look sir, we all can come to an understanding here right? How much is it going to take?" Priya tried to keep her trembling voice steady. She could see a strange, dangerous glint in the men's eyes. Two of them, big and burly, were staring at Sameera with hungry eyes. Jayant smiled, and walked over to Sameera.

With a sharp move he whipped the sheets off of Sameera, leaving her butt naked, and trying to cover up her tits and groin with her tiny, delicate hands. "You rich entitled bitches think everything is for sale. Good. Let's talk. As a rule, on even days we take cash, but on odd days we deal in kind. Unfortunately for you, today is an odd day. Get the drift?"

Jayant loosened his belt with Sameera's delicate, lean body squirming on the bed before him. A chilling realization dawned upon both the women. "You pay the price tonight and no one will ever see the footage. You will not see us again." Jayant laid it out clear for them as he grabbed his large erect cock and fished it out of his trousers in front of Sameera's terrified face.

"Suck it bitch!" Jayant grabbed hold of a fistful of Sameera's delicate brown hair, and shoved his dick into her mouth and down her throat. Sameera gagged as she struggled to breathe, her naked ass swaying left and right in panic. The other 3 men started advancing on Priya who stammered and begged, tears starting to leak out of her fearful eyes.

"Please. Please don't do this. I can give you so much money. Please." Karan watched the entire scene unfold in his laptop and chuckled. "Beg you bitch." Karan laughed, letting the men have their fun.

Soon, both the women lay splayed open on the bed, two men devouring each of them. Sameera had been propped up on all fours, a man under her, suckling at her small tits, running his calloused hands all over her rich creamy skin and long legs. Jayant on the other hand continued to face-fuck Sameera, his hands yanking her pretty face into his groin with all the force, running down her neck.

Priya was lying on her back with her pretty eyes closed, her small firm tits each being sucked and bitten by the other 2 men. Their rough hands were running all over her lean frame and shapely legs, one of them massaging her clit with his his left hand, and making her suck his right thumb at the same time. Both the women sobbed quietly as the men played with their bodies.

Karan quietly entered the room and sat down on the chair watching Sameera and Priya get manhandled by these men. And then he cleared his throat. "Having fun ladies?" He spoke loudly. Both the women jumped up in surprise, and the men paused.

"Hi Priya. Having a good time?" Priya sat there with her jaw open, taking in what had just happened, realizing that it was Karan who had planned all this.

"It didn't have to be this way Priya. And there is still an easier way out." Karan winked at the dumbstruck Priya. "How could you do this? We are friends! How could you.." Priya's eyes were full of tears but Karan cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. We were friends. Up until you made screwing with my life your favorite hobby. You know what my theory is? You overcompensate for your slender stature and prettiness by being the loudest meanest bully around. I don't blame you for that. It's fucked up that you don't get taken seriously because you are a woman. But I didn't do anything to come in your way. While you made a hobby of fucking with mine."

Karan watched the naked men getting impatient with his speeches and chuckled. "But this is the wrong time to bring this up. So I will give both of you bitches an option. And since Priya was a friend once, her turn first. You stay in this room with these gentlemen and pay their price, or you come with me to my room and pay my price."

Priya watched him in disbelief, and then the two cops pawing at her bare tits. Accepting her predicament, she got up off the bed, and gathered her clothes quietly off the floor. Karan followed her into the room but Sameera yelled in panic, "What about me! Please take me too. Please don't leave me here." Her terrified eyes watched the 4 burly naked men standing in front of her, their hungry mouths watering and impatient.

Karan caught Jayant's eye and announced. "Don't leave any marks. Don't break anything. No permanent damage. Otherwise do whatever the fuck you want with her. Word to the wise, that asshole is really something." Karan winked at the 4 grinning men, and a horrified Sameera before closing the door behind him, leaving her alone with them.

"Dress up Priya." Karan told a shivering and confused Priya before turning away and giving her the privacy to do so. Priya hesitated, confused and suspicious if it was a trick, and then slowly started to dress up.

In the other room, Sameera continued to get throat fucked by Jayant who was sitting on her chest, pulling her head in and grinding his cock at the back of her throat. The other 3 men were busy with her her gorgeous model-like body, running their tongues and fingers all over her creamy, long legs, her soft arms, pinching her small tits and stuffing their tongues up her pussy.

Her hands of were stuffed with two of their cocks as her mouth serviced the third. Louds screams and moans escaped her mouth whenever she had a chance to breathe, the four men's bites, licks, pinches and pulls overwhelming her completely.

In the other room, Priya sat quiet on the bed with Karan, listening to the screams coming from the other room. Tears leaked out of Priya's eyes, overwhelmed by all of it. "What do you want from me Karan?" Her weak voice sobbed at him.

" A bunch of things actually. You are going to call Mr Chandra here. And tell him that you need to see him now. Right now. And you are going to sweet talk him, and then you are going to fuck him" Karan laid it out plain and simple.

"No Please no. Please. You fuck me, do whatever with me. Please not him." Priya stammered in a pleading tone. So she had heard the rumors about him. "You screwed up letting a side fling like Sameera distract you. Those recordings of you both with the cops, the dirty texts and nudes I found in Sameera's phone. If they were to come out, you would be done. Your career and your marriage with Ankit. All dust within seconds."

Karan's words bowed Priya's head down as she understood the implications of what he was saying. Priya's shaking hands reached for her phone and dialled the number.

Karan stood outside in the lobby as he watched the live feed from the two rooms in his phone. Sameera with the 4 cops and Priya with Mr Chandra. He had always been curious about the rumors around him. Mr Chandra was one of the protagonists of Karan's downfall, in collusion with Priya. Today he would answer for his betrayal. The rumors around him were quite spicy. About how he needed to 'discipline' women to get off. That Mr Chandra was Sameera's uncle, was an added bonus.

Priya stood in her lingerie in front of a bare chested Mr Chandra who was smiling at her, motioning her to sit on his lap. His white hair combined with his sagging chest with a salt and pepper fuzz was the opposite of what Priya liked in a man. But the man was an alpha, not someone Priya could out talk or push around.

Priya walked slowly and sat on Mr Chandra's lap, as he slowly started licking her chest, all the while gathering her into his surprisingly strong embrace. His tongue explored her neck, sliding right upto her trembling chin, tasting her delicious brown skin. His hands groped at her back, ripping her bra open and chucking it to one side.

The sight of her perky nipples aboard her firm breasts sent the old man into a frenzy as he attacked her breasts with both his hands and his mouth, squeezing them hard as he licked her constricted nipples giving them wet, sloppy smooches with his lips. The frenzy was getting rougher as he licked less and bit her more, planting bites all-over her chest and neck, before reaching her lips and feasting on them like a hungry animal.

He bit her lower lip and pulled it out with his teeth, before leaving wet licks all over her teeth and nose. Suddenly, the man stopped. "Show me your ass darling. Get up, turn around." Priya got off his lap gingerly and turned around. Karan marvelled at the expression of pure lust that came over Mr Chandra's face when he caught a sight of Priya's bare ass.

"I understand old man, that ass is something else." Karan whispered. Her tight cheeks were otherworldly supple and firm, in a perfect heart shape. Suddenly, Mr Chandra grabbed her waist and lay her on his lap with her face down and ass up.

"Tell me Priya. Tell me it was all your fault. Say it was all my fault Ram. Say it." Mr Chandra hissed as he ordered Priya to follow his lead. Suddenly Sameera's screams from the next room rose up above the sounds of the television playing in Priya's room. Mr Chandra ears pricked up as he heard the scream and smiled. "Looks like there is a party going on in the next room. Let's see if we can match them. But first, you have to say it Priya dear."

"It's all my fault Ram. It's all my fault. I-" Priya didn't have a chance to finish as Mr Chandra suddenly started raining violent slaps on her ass. His hands rose up high and swung down at her butt with great ferocity, making her squeal and struggle. But all she could really do was flay those toned arms and shapely legs around in the air as she screamed.

SexDust
SexDust
21 Followers
12