Fucking Bossy Indian Co-worker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say you are sorry bitch. Say it." Chandra ordered her again, continuing to the stinging slaps on her ass. Her skin had turned bright red and raw. Fresh tears leaked out of her eyes as she begged him to stop. "I am sorry Ram. Please stop. I am sorry." She sobbed at him.

Karan stand outside, smiling at his choice. Chandra needed to be taught a lesson, but damn this man knew how to humiliate a bitch.

Old man Chandra now sat on the bed and forced Priya to kneel between his legs and suck his dick. Her ass still stung with the blows it had received, but she started to slowly lick the old man's dick up and down with her tongue, Chandra watching her with a cruel smile. "All that sweet talk in office Priya. You just wanted to be my bitch didn't you? Now suck it harder bitch, don't have all day!"

Chandra lay a stinging slap on Priya's pretty face before grabbing her soft brown hair and pushing his dick down into her throat, making her gag. She tried to push away from the bed, but he held her head on his dick, her throat filled up with his meat. Karan watched in awe as Priya held the dick in her throat for 15-20 seconds.

Her protests and fight were gone after Chandra continued to deprive her of oxygen by sticking his cock down her throat and holding it there for 20 seconds again and again, leaving stinging slaps on her face this time.

Her tired, crying moans and pleading eyes looked into the camera, asking to be released and suddenly Karan felt pity for her. He felt a weight lift off the back of his head. This woman had been in his head for years, wrecking and dominating his life. But now watching her getting humiliated by this ugly old man, her eyes pleading him to be released. He felt nothing towards her.

"Boring bitch, you need to build throat stamina. Climb on top of me. Ride me whore." Chandra lay down on the bed with his erect penis standing up like a flagpole. Priya slowly removed her panties and climbed on top of him.

As she climbed atop the old man, her hands supported on his hairy chest, his penis waited right at the entrance of her pussy. She closed her eyes in disgust as she spat into her hand and lubricated his penis to account for her dry pussy. All this tempting and waiting angered Chandra whose hand shot up and grabbed her by the neck, his other hand grabbing hold of her waist as he lowered her onto his hard cock.

"Don't waste my time bitch, ride!" His hard cock slid into her dry pussy, stretching it wide. Her wince of pain was stifled by his hand around her neck. Slowly, she started moving her ass up and down as Chandra watched the beautiful Priya riding his cock, her face turning red with the strain of his choking.

"I am going to take you to the national team with me Priya. All the promotions you want. But prove yourself to me today. I'll make all your dreams come true." Chandra told her softly. Tears came out of her suffocated eyes as her hips moved up and down, his massive cock spreading her pussy more and more.

Suddenly, Chandra grabbed hold of her neck with both his hands and lifted her a few inches up to pump into her pussy from below. As he vigorously fucked her pussy, his cock sliding in and out like a piston, the hits of his pelvis against hers sent her small tits bouncing, her brown hair flailing around. Her hands gripped his hands in an attempt to relase her throat from his grip, but all Priya did was anger him as he gave her a sharp slap and pumped her pussy even harder.

"Fucking whore " Chandra now leapt up from his laid position and embraced Priya tight as he continued to fuck her, his burly arms with old white hair circled her slender, brown, sweaty body. Chandra's arms behind her back slowly made their way up to her luscious brown hair, and grabbed them gently in his fist.

Karan, standing outside in the lobby, watching the live feed on his phone felt his pants about to burst. Watching Chandra sitting on the bed, hugging Priya tight into his arms, his tongue slathering her lips as he pumped into her pussy from beneath was exciting. He felt his rage, the feeling of impotence die down as he remembered the love of his life, Shreya. He was going to meet her today at midnight, he was going to claim her back.

"Cunt." Chandra grabbed Priya's hair tight and pulled her head back, exposing her delicate neck to his cruel teeth and slimy tongue. He traced a path down from her chin towards her collarbone, planting soft bites on her sweaty, shiny brown skin along the way before he reached her small, firm tits jiggling in front of him. And then he gave her a sharp bite on the nipple.

"Aaah! That hurts! Please don't-" But Chandra didn't care as he stuffed his fingers inside her mouth and ordered her to suck them as he relentlessly dined on her tits.

Soon, Priya found herself facedown in the bed, Chandra pumping into her pussy as he massaged her asshole with his spit. Again, he pulled her hair up and whispered into her ear. "You are going to take it up your ass and you will enjoy it. Scream loud bitch.," And without any warning or preparation, Chandra stuffed his massive dick into her tiny, puckered asshole.

Priya screamed loudly, struggling to get out from under but Chandra threw himself on top of her slender body, pinning her under. And then he pumped into her tiny asshole without any regard, drawing laboured breaths and intense moans from Priya.

From out of nowhere, Chandra suddenly sat up and retrieved his belt, and started whipping Priya's back as he fucked her ass. Her shouts of pain and moans of intensity reached a fever pitch as Chandra showed signs of being close to exploding.

"Sir, I also want to show you a trick. If you would let me before you cum." Priya's soft trembling voice stopped Chandra's thrusts as he contemplated. "I love games baby. Let's do it." Karan smiled from outside in the lobby, Chandra had taken the bait.

Soon, Chandra lay tied up in bed, his penis standing rock hard, his tongue sucking at Priya's tits above him as she tied up his arms, his eyes blindfolded. "I ll bring my surprise Mr Chandra. Won't be long." Priya had no choice but to follow Karan's script, as she approached the door to the room where Sameera had been screaming continuously.

The sight that greeted her was shocking even by the standards of what had just happened to her.

Sameera's tall, lean, fair frame lay entangled in a mass of dark skin. Her royal, shiny skin now wet with fluids, hers and that of the other 4 men. Jayant was under Sameera fucking her pussy with his face buried in her chest, another man was throat fucking her face from above them both, but the other two men, clearly physically fit and flexible, had found a way to fit both their hard dicks into her asshole.

Her meek, tired moans trickled around the room. The man getting blown by Sameera called Priya to him. As she went closer, the man grabbed her and gave her a sloppy, wet kiss and moaned, releasing his entire load into Sameera's mouth. Next was Jayant's turn, as he grabbed Priya and pulled her down, forcing her to kiss Sameera's cum filled mouth as he kept punishing Sameera's pussy from underneath.

The sight of these women sharing a cum kiss made him shoot his load into Sameera's pussy, letting her tired pussy drink all of his jizz. Then the two men pumping Sameera's ass jumped down, one throwing Sameera on her back, and the other throwing Priya on her nack, both men face-fucking the two women as they came into their mouths.

The four spent cops gave each other quiet high fives, still amazed that these educated high-end bitches could be there's for the night. Priya tied a blindfold on Sameera's eyes and helped her weak, exhausted body walk over to the other room where Chandra was waiting tied up in the bed.

"This is my friend. She wants to get fucked in her ass but doesn't want anybody knowing her face, hence the blindfolds. Is that ok Sir?" Priya coughed her question, cum still dribbling out of her face.

"Took your time bitch. Kinky friends you have. Fine I'll fuck her ass. Position her above me." Chandra barked his impatient orders as Priya, loving this blindfolding idea to fuck. Little did he know that it was his own niece whose ass he was about to claim.

Priya helped Sameera lower her ass onto Mr Chandra's groin, Sameera in such a daze after being passed from man to man for what felt like an eternity, that she really didn't care for one more dick. And with one big thrust, Mr Chandra, blissful behind his blindfold and tied up arms, entered his niece's ass.

Sameera, unaware of her uncle underneath her body, began to move her hips up and down on his dick, her lubricated ass still gripping his dick gently. Mr Chandra loved this new ass, and was aware it was someone very young and very sweaty. "Take it you sweaty young whore."

He started to pump from underneath her ass making her squeal. Any other day, she would have recognised her loving uncle's voice, but tonight, after having been taken every which way, her mind was nothing but a fog. The blindfolded uncle-niece duo didn't realise when the cops and Priya a fully dressed now, and Karan, came into the room to watch the action.

Suddenly, the old man breathed in sharply and let go of a massive load in his niece's ass. Karan let him savor the warmth of her tight ass drinking his jizz before he came and ripped the blindfolds off of both their eyes.

Sameera's eyes focused slowly in the man under her, and her face contorted in horror as she ran away from the bed to the far end of the room, and fell on the floor sobbing. Mr Chandra was dumbstruck, the realization soon arriving that he had been tricked into fucking his niece's ass. Karan quietly played the video of them fucking on the big television in front of him, letting him know what had happened.

"Such a lovely girl your niece. We need to talk.." Karan said.

A few hours later, Karan found himself outside Shreya's door waiting for her to open up. His heart thudded with excitement and nervousness, his penis rock hard after all of the evening's action. Shreya opened the door, and let him in without a word. Karan walked in behind her, feeling weak in the knees at being so close to her again after almost an year.

He now remembered again why he considered her a goddess. She was wearing a short dressing gown running up only till her thighs, exposing her exquisite brown legs. The silk gown wrapped tight around her curvaceous waist and big ass, perfectly heart shaped. Her big, firm tits strained against the fabric, hungry to come out.

And her face, those juicy lips, that perfect little nose, those seductive eyes, one of the eyes covered by her thick black hair cascading down from her head like clouds running down valleys. He realised, suddenly, that all that rage at Priya, all that pent up frustration and anger at her, had not only denied him the pleasures Shreya would offer him every day, but also the love he had for this woman. She was always by his side, funny, loyal, and wore a playful liveliness that showed up in her body. The perfect woman.

Karan noticed the emails open on her laptop, the ones sent by Priya announcing her resignation, and by Mr Chandra announcing Karan as the director of not this particular office, but the entire region. Shreya turned around and stared at him silently.

She was still upset with him, still mad at him for not standing up to Priya and the others. She had been devoted and loyal to Karan like no one else, offering her mind, body, work, love, everything for his pleasure. And he had broken her heart. They continued to stare at each other silently, Shreya staring at his eyes defiantly and testily. "Congratulations on your promotion. Why do you want?" She whispered to him, her throat full of emotion and heartbreak.

A notification mail pinged on Shreya's screen but she continued to stare at him, her moist eyes trying to keep her composure. "Check your email." Karan whispered at her. It was an email announcing Shreya as the director, taking over Priya's role, and all their scattered team members promoted to managers under her. A chuckle of relief and pent up anxiety escaped Shreyas eyes as she read the email, Karan standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders.

She stood up suddenly and hugged him tight, making Karan realise that for their rough and tempestuous sexual encounters, they had never really hugged each other as lovers. They had of course never had sex, despite all the kinky blowjobs and finger-fucking.

Her soft tits pressed against his chest, making his wet dick crave for her pussy. Her shallow breaths and sobs into his chest ran right through his heart, making him feel sorry that he had inflicted so much heartache on her despite all her loyalty and devotion. He embraced her tight and left small pecks all over her head and forehead.

Suddenly, she pushed him away and planted a hard slap across his face. She had always been the submissive one in their sexual encounters, but this slap was not punishment as much as letting her take out her months of anger and frustration at him. He pulled her close and gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

While he had always felt a raw sexual energy with Shreya, today he felt another kind of energy as their lips dissolved into one another. He played with her lips, teasing them with licks, stimulating them with bites, his lips running all over hers. He ran his hands gently through her hair, letting their cool, smooth texture soak into his skin.

Their tongues met in the hot storm in their mouths, his tongue running all over hers in her mouth, before pulling it into his mouth and sucking on it like a candy. Her shy lips betrayed a welcome surprise at his gentleness, because she was used to his rage-fucking.

She had always wondered if he had a tender side, and whether she would ever get to see it. And now she was melting into the warmth of his embrace, her tongue dancing with his tongue playfully, gently. They broke their kiss and gazed deep into each other's eyes, their long wait to be close and intimate almost at an end.

"Is she out of here? Priya?" Shreya looked up and pointed towards Karan's head. He nodded at her quietly and planted another deep kiss on her lips. "Did you fuck her?" Karan detected a hint of jealousy in her soft voice and smiled.

"I can anytime I want. But I don't need to anymore. It was never about sex." Karan smiled at Shreya and slowly pulled her gown off of her, revealing his favorite red lingerie under the gown. He ran his fingers down her toned, flat abdomen, and then up again between her shapely, firm breasts, up her long sensitive neck, and popped his finger in her mouth.

Her hungry, succulent lips sucked his finger in with a pop as her tongue massaged his fingertip, and her longing eyes called him to her. "No, no sucking tonight. I want to be inside you tonight baby." He whispered into her ear as he put his hands below her buttocks and lifted her up, her gym-toned legs wrapped up around his waist.

He pinned her onto the wall right there in her hall, and used his one free hand to pull her panties aside and then, to undo his zipper to fish his raging hard cock out. His penis rested at the entrance of her dripping-wet pussy. He closed his eyes and planted another kiss onto Shreya's lips, his tongue now gently toying with her tongue, and her tongue feigning shyness to invite him in before leaving a small, gentle bite on his tongue.

Karan lowered Shreya onto his cock, a moan of surprise drawn from both their lips. Shreya had dreamt of this moment for years, and she closed her eyes to feel his warm penis stretch and spread her wide open. Her mouth stayed open, her juicy lips parted, her arms around him playing with his hair, and his hands beneath her succulent buttocks supporting her weight.

They both stood still, Karan still surprised at how wet and yet tight her pussy was, regretting the years he had lost not fucking this woman who was throwing herself at him all this while. Her warm juices bathed his dick with wetness, and he started moving inside her.

Waves of warm pleasure spread through their bodies as their chests rubbed against each other, their lips entangled as if they didn't know whose lips were whose. They felt like teenagers.

Karan closed his eyes, apprehensive that he was going to see Priya's sneering face again. But all he felt was Shreya's warm supple body against his, her cozy lips massaging his lips, and the currents of pleasure coursing through his entire body everytime he thrust into her. Priya was gone.

He opened his eyes and met Shreya's gaze, her eyes wide with the overwhelming tremors of pleasure racing through her body, surprised at the intensity of the fuck. The cold wall behind her started to moisten from her sweat as she locked her eye into his eyes, and moaned loudly, noticing something she hadn't before.

He was just looking at her with this warmth in his eyes, not kissing or grabbing, just staring into her eyes as he thrust into her, and that was enough. It was as if a wall behind his eyes had crumbled, and in his warm eyes she saw love, and in his powerful thrusts a beast dancing to his tunes.

Their lips met again, as he continued to thrust into her, both their moans escaping through an open window on that hot summer day, and rising high up into the sky.


12