Fucking Brother-in-law's Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
I fuck my brother-in-law’s neglected wife.
1.1k words
4.38
68.1k
91
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll get this out of the way first, my brother-in-law is a complete asshole, and that's being kind. Tom (not his real name) is the type of person that is offensive to everyone and makes fun of everyone, and he's abusive to friends and family alike. The only reason he gets away with it is that he's been a successful businessman and has money.

His wife on the other hand is sweet, kind and would do anything to help someone in need. And she's gorgeous. Ashley (not her real name) is a dirty blonde with blue eyes, great tits that are at least 36DD, a flat stomach in spite of having three kids, a tight ass and toned legs. It doesn't matter what she's wearing she looks good enough to eat.

Her husband treats her like shit and she takes it without complaining. I have never understood their situation. My wife, who also thinks her brother is a dick, thinks that because Ashley grew up poor, Ashley thinks she has to take it "for the sake of the kids."

Ashley and I get along well. At family gatherings, we'd come to relish our hello and goodbye hugs and kisses. I'd pull her into my body and get instantly hard touching and smelling her. She's never verbalized our touches, but I know she got off on it, too. This happened slowly, but we had evolved to the point where we were doing it in plain sight, and nobody noticed. But it drives me crazy and I've fucked my wire senseless many times after a family birthday or party. For nearly ten years, I was always thinking about what it would be like to actually fuck Ashley, then it happened.

When family was together, there was always food and plenty to drink. My brother-in-law made it more and more of a burden to visit with everyone, but we always showed up. Things changed for the better last New Years Eve.

The family had decided to get together to greet 2022 at my brother-in-laws mountain cabin. I wanted to get out of going, but my wife insisted. It was going to be adults only with all the kids left at home with sitters. I knew everyone would be heavily drinking so I decided I would be the responsible one and would monitor my alcohol intake. As it turned out, Ashley had decided the same thing.

I picked up our babysitter (that's another story) and came home. My wife and I drove to the party and she announced she was going to get drunk.

"I know my brother is going to be an ass, so I'm going to ignore him and enjoy myself."

I was okay with that. I was going enjoy being around Ashley and knew she would be eye candy. I didn't think anything beyond that would happen, but I was wrong.

When we got to the cabin everyone was there and well into their drinks. Tom was already well on the path to passing out, and I think everyone was hoping it would happen sooner than later. He was his abusing self and was being especially hard on Ashley. She was dressed in a "little black dress" and CFM stiletto heels and looked gorgeous. But Tom kept pointing out that Ashley looked like a "slut." It made everyone uncomfortable and I told him to quit being an ass, so he started picking on everyone else.

As the evening wore on the shots came out and everyone was trashed by 9:00 p.m., including my wife and her brother. At 10:00 p.m., Tom had passed out and I helped Ashley get him into bed. By 11:00 p.m. my wife was toasted and I got her into a bedroom and she fell asleep. At midnight the guests that were still standing welcomed in the new year with a toast and then quickly started going home. By 12:30 a.m., the only people left were me and Ashley, everyone had gone home.

"Well, that was interesting," Ashley said. "I thought the party would last longer."

"I agree. But at least I have you to talk to. Can I make you a drink?"

"That would be nice."

I mixed a couple of martinis and we chatted. It was comfortable and a real joy to have her to myself, even through our spouses were sleeping in different rooms.

We finished our drinks and Ashley said, "I guess it's time for bed. Thanks for being around for me, I appreciate it."

"No problem, have s good night."

I stood up and leaned over to give her a goodnight kiss. As I bend down, Ashley put her arms around my neck and opened her mouth as I kissed her. My tongue pushed into her mouth and she started sucking on it. I pulled her to her feet and crushed my body against her as my swollen cock pushed into her body. As we grappled with each other, our pent up lust for each other spilled out.

Her hand reached down and squeezed my hard dick through my slacks. I pulled her dress up and over her beautiful ass and cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her even tighter into my crotch. We were now out of control. She unbuckled my belt and pants, and my cock leaped out. She dropped to her knees and instantly started sucking my hard-on as I started face fucking her.

As much as I wanted to explode in her mouth, I wanted to feel the heat of driving my cock into her cunt. I lifted her up and turned her so her back was to me. I pushed her thong panty to the side and placed my cockhead at the entrance to her sopping slit and in one thrust buried myself in her.

Ashley moaned, "Oh my god...oh fuck. Don't stop...oh fuck!"

I felt the warmest, tightest pussy I had ever felt and I started to feel a boiling inside me that erupted at the same time Ashley started screaming, "Oh god, I'm cummming. I'm cumming!"

I exploded inside my sister-in-law and dumped my full load of cum deep inside her pussy. As we collapsed, trying to catch our breath, we both realized where we were and hoped we hadn't awakened our spouses. My shrinking dick slipped out of her dripping pussy and we looked at the puddle we had created on the floor. I stood and pulled on my pants as she pulled down her dress and arranged herself. We listened and both were relieved we hadn't woken anyone up.

"That was fantastic!"

I agreed and kissed her softly. "More to come?" I asked.

"Absolutely...," she replied.

Then we parted and went to bed. This was the beginning...