Fucking Devon Pt. 02

Story Info
Mr Dawson takes his student's virginity.
2.1k words
4.65
5.4k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Hi James, do you mind if Devon is a little late today? He has a tennis lesson in the morning and will need a shower and change of clothes.

I was having breakfast when Clarence texted me. Orange juice, coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon. I would need my strength today. I smiled to myself as I read it.

- Thats ok Clarence. He can shower and get changed here. Just bring him round. You guys enjoy your day.

- You're sure?

- Absolutely.

- Ok will do. Thank you!

I finished breakfast, then did some stretches. A simple yoga flow. I'm in pretty decent shape for 45. I'm 6'2, a little taller than Devon. I lift weights and pretty strong without too much fat on me. But I was about to get very active with a teenager.

I prepared everything I would need for the lesson. Pens and paper. A copy of The Iliad. A copy I'd printed out of the homework Devon had sent me. Plus lube and some chocolate ice cream.

Earlier in the week I had had an STD test. It was clear and I had sent Devon the evidence.

- Thank you for showing that to me sir. Im sorry but I havent been tested.

- Youre a virgin yes?

- Me and my ex kissed and jerked off but thats all. Is that ok sir?

- Thats perfectly ok Devon. I believe you.

- Does it matter?

- Its fine. Being a virgin is a wonderful, pure thing.

- Yes sir.

- But in a couple of day, you will not be a virgin. And i will make it special.

- Special?

- By fucking you without a condom.

- You're going to breed me sir?

- I am going to fill your ass with cum young man.

- Yes sir.

I was already getting hard thinking about it when the doorbell rang. I glanced at the clock, it was already 1 pm. I took a deep breath and waited for my thick erection to subside a little.

I answered the door. Clarence stood there beaming. Behind him, looking a little nervous and sweetly coy,was Devon. He was wearing white shorts and a pure white tshirt, with a white sweater tossed over his shoulders. In his hands he carried a small bag, presumably filled with his work and a change of clothing. i hadn't seen his legs before. They were tanned, lean, smooth and strong. He looked up at me with those beautiful eyes from over his fathers shoulder. I smiled back at him.

"James, thank you so much for this," Clarence shook my hand, strong and manly, "Do you mind if I dont come in, I'm taking the wife to lunch."

"Oh dont dawdle on my account Clarence. Please. See you at 4."

"May be a little later if thats ok?"

"Perfectly fine. You guys have a good time."

He waved, turned and head back to the car. I smiled at Devon and held the door open for him. He blushed slightly as he entered.

I closed the door behind me. He started to move toward me. I held up a hand to stop him. I walked into the dining room and looked out the window. I watched Clarence's car drive away. I waited a few moments, in case he'd forgotten something. He hadn't.

I turned. Devon stood right before me. His eyes looked deep into mine. He face blushed slightly. His mouth was open, with saliva wet and shining in his mouth. He gently bit his lip. He held his right wrist in his left hand, nervously.

I took him by the bicep, squeezed it gently. Then twisted him around and pushed him up against the wall. My cock was thick and hard as i slid my tongue into his mouth. He returned my kiss and our tongues slid together, hungry for each other. I slide my hand up his t shirt and felt his tight young abs. Then i moved down and pushed my hand into his shorts.

He gasped as i found his hard young cock and began stroking him as we kissed. He was hot in my hand. I felt him growing harder as I whispered in his ear.

"You're such a beautiful boy."

"Thank you sir." He gasped as he felt my ass cheeks and pulled me into him.

I took my hand from his shorts and took him by the arm. I pulled him across the room to the table, and pushed his head down.

"Lean over." I demanded.

He did as he was told and lowered his torso onto the table. I stood behind him and quickly pulled down his shorts. Then his underwear.

His young as was beautiful. Pert. Almost like a woman's. But strong, and leading to firm, shapely calves like a young colt. The skin of his ass was hairless, white and flawless. Below it his balls and long hard cock hung waiting.

He winced as I slapped his firm ass. Then I got on my knees. I squeezed his left ass cheek then gently pulled them apart. He sighed and arched his back. His asshole was pink and pretty.

I slid my tongue between his buttocks and tickled his hole with the tip of my tongue. He moaned as I started licking his hole.

Then I stopped.

"Stand up and turn around." I asked.

He turned slowly, looking up at me. I gazed over his perfect stomach and long young cock. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"No Devon, I did. i would love to screw you here on the table. I have spent the week wanting you. But I need to make this special for you."

"Being fucked by you would be so special sir. What you did just then felt so good. I want you to fuck me."

"I'm going to fuck you Devon. But first come upstairs."

"Yes sir."

He took my hand and I led him upstairs, to the bathroom. I lifted off his tshirt, then unbuttoned my shirt. He was wide eyed as he looked at my hairy chest. We kissed gently.

"Your body is amazing sir."

"Yours is perfect Devon. Take your shoes and shorts off."

"What are we going to do?"

"Well I did tell your dad I'd let you have a shower."

He chuckled and we watched each other get undressed.

I have a large, walk in power shower. I walked into it, turned it on and beckoned Devon to follow me. He smiled, his shyness had gone and we kissed as the water fell onto our skin. My hairy body and his smooth young body. He soaped my chest and I held him close by his ass cheeks. I took some shampoo and he giggled as i squirted it into his hair and massaged his head. I watched the soapy shampoo run down over his face and onto his shoulders, then down his firm belly into his pubic hair.

I held him close and kissed him as he started to stroke my cock. I stroked his. We laughed and looked down at ourselves as the water kept falling over us.

"You're a little longer than me Devon."

"But you're thicker sir."

He giggled as I pulled him to me and shampooed his back, with our cocks hot, wet and sliding together. He gasped as I began gently shampooing the beautiful crevasse between his ass cheeks. His eyes widened as I gently prodded his asshole with my soapy little finger.

"Please sir... please. I want your cock."

I smiled and switched off the water. We stepped out and I began towelling him dry. First his luscious, hair, then his shoulders. Then his belly and legs. He watched as I dried myself, slowly stroking his cock.

Then I led him into the bedroom.

I had covered my bed in rose petals. He ooed and laughed gently. I turned him around and softly kissed him.

"Are you ready Devon?"

"Yes sir."

"Lie on the bed, face down. Kneel and open your legs, and lift your ass up a little."

"Yes sir." He did what he was told.

"Good boy."

I kneeled behind him. Gently kissed his asshole, then slid my tongue into his pretty little pink fuckhole. He groaned with pleasure and I felt him start to open up for me. I pushed my tongue in further, licking his tasty teen ass. I took my head away and looked at his now wet, shiny asshole. My cock was twitching for his young hole.

I took the lube Id left near the bed and squirted some onto his asshole, and onto my little finger.

I felt the boy wince as i pushed my finger into him. Slowly. Making tiny little circles.

"Youre such a good boy Devon. Be a brave boy."

He moaned slightly in pain as i slid my thumb into his lubed asshole and gently moved it in and out. "Are you ok Devon?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy"

I stood, took my cock in my hand and covered it in lube. I looked down at beautiful Devon. His asshole was pink, slick and shining.

I took my cockin my hand and rubbed my bell end against his asshole. Devon began to grab the bedclothes tight, moaning.

I slowly slid the tip of my cock into his asshole. He let out a huge sigh as he realised what was happening. He felt so deliciously hot inside.

I held him firmly by the hips and pushed my shaft deeper into him. His hot young hole slowly opening for me. I gasped at his warm, slippery tightness.

"How does that feel my boy?"

Devon just gasped. I stroked his side as I let him get used to the feeling of a man inside him.

"Can you take more cock Devon?"

"Yes sir, Please sir." His voice trembled. I pushed deeper. Until my balls were against his ass.

Then I started to pull back slightly, and moved my hips in a gentle rhythm. He started to moan and I felt myself growing harder as my cock gently pumped his teenage ass.

I was fucking Devon.

I heard him gasp with every pump and like a good boy he started moving back into me as I fucked him. I held my hands behind my head as his young boy pussy held me tight and I started fucking him harder.

Then I held him tight by the hip and started pumping him hard, I heard myself grunt as my desire to plunder his young hole took over and i felt my cock sliding in and out of him.

I stopped myself. "Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yes sir. But dont stop."

I thrust hard into him. He yelped and I snarled as I pounded his ass. I could feel cum building in me. I stopped and slid my cock out. I needed to look this sweet boy in the eye as I sodomised him.

"Turn over." I ordered.

Devon, sweat softly covering his body did as he was told and turned over. I looked him in the eye and he smiled back as I grabbed his thighs and pulled him down the bed. I watched the pleasure on his face as I pushed back into him.

I could hear myself grunting as I started pumping his little ass again. His face was a mix of pain and pleasure as I fucked him harder.

I pushed in one big fuck then tilted my head back as i felt my orgasm ripple through my body. Cum flowed out of me into Devon's ass. I could hear him squealing as he felt his teacher filling him to the brim with cum. I looked down. He was jerking his cock as I came. I felt his heavy teenage load hit me on the stomach as the last drops of my cum flowed into him.

I stood there catching my breath. My cock still hard inside him. I looked down on him. He looked back. An astonished look on his face.

"Youre amazing" was all I could say.

"Thank you sir." He whispered.

I slid out and pulled the bed covers back. I slid in alongside him and wrapped my arms around him. He obediently, lovingly, eased into my body. I kissed his forehead.

"Was I ok sir?

"You were wonderful. I am very happy with you. Did it hurt?"

"Yes sir. I knew it would. But it felt so good to feel you inside me."

"You're a young man now. How does it feel?"

"It feels good to be with you Mr Dawson."

"I love being with you Devon."

I reached into my bedside table, and brought out my copy of The Iliad.

"Whats that sir?"

"An ancient greek classic. We have two hours left. Lie here and I'll read it to you."

"Yes sir."