All Comments on 'Fucking Fairytales: Goldilocks'

by ViridianLibrarian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just right

As I finger fucked myself your story was just right to get me off hard! My pussy is dripping and throbbing. Fuck yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved this naughty Goldilocks

Some lovely touches here, I really liked the white soup, sort of domestic and sexy at the same time, and the story got sexier and sexier as it developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This made me cum so fucking hard, WRITE A SECOND INSTALLMENT my pussy is dripping

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enchanting!

Is Junior available? I need a great assfucking!

ViridianLibrarianViridianLibrarianover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thanks everyone for your comments, I'm so happy that people are enjoying my first literotica story! To the kind anonymus asking for a second installment, I have toyed with the idea of writing out the "punishment" scenes, buuut it's unlikely to happen, I'm afraid. However, there are definetely more Fucking Fairytales to come, and I hope they will continue to be to your satisfaction~!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Holy fuck. This was so hot and it left my pussy dripping! I also just wanted to appreciate that you included a safe word in there even though this is a thing of fiction. Oh my God I loved this so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViridianLibrarian@ViridianLibrarian
62 Followers
You see Little Red Ridinghood skipping through the woods? You see Goldilocks boldly enter the house of the Three Bears? You see Rapunzel in her tower, singing her songs? Don't you just want to corrupt them? I know I do. Fucking fairytales. Want more? I've got some NSFW ...