Fucking Fairytales: Goldilocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goldilocks nodded, perplexed. How did he know?

"Oh, don't worry, we won't spill your secret. We're already taking your punishment into our own hands after all -- no need to involve the police. Is that fine by you?"

Goldilocks nodded again, this time with much enthusiasm.

"I thought so. Some ground rules -- in this house, the safeword is porridge. Works for everyone. If you can't speak for any reason, which I admit is a fairly common occurrence, you can hum a song instead. And on that note -- do you want the gag removed?"

Goldilocks shook her head.

"Good. Makes the competition more interesting, don't you think? No hints or directions... just three bears, doing what we do best. Now, if you're ready," Goldilocks nodded, "who wants to go first?"

The big man stepped forwards.

"You ready for this, little thief?" he said in his gruff voice. "Once your pussy tastes my meat, it ain't ever gonna want another. I'm gonna fuck your blond slutty brains out! Now come to Papa..."

And he grabbed her hips in his giant hands and plunged his massive dick into her. He almost won then and there, nearly making her cum from sheer shock. She'd been so horny for so long; she'd longed for a good fuck -- and Papa Bear was good, there was no doubt about that -- and yet... this wasn't quite her style. Papa fucked her hard and fast, seeming to think that the quickest way to get her to climax was to give her as much fucking as absolutely possible. He pistoned in and out, filling her up completely, his throbbing cock stretching her vagina almost impossibly wide, her inner walls hugging him tight, tight. It made her feel ever so slutty, like a fuck-toy, with nothing to say or do about the matter. She couldn't even buck her hips against him; her position was too precarious, she just had to stay there and let him do what he liked... and she loved it. But it wasn't making her cum, quite the contrary...

"I'm gonna," he grunted. "Okay?"

Goldilocks moaned and nodded; she was protected, just get on with it already! Her breathing was as quick and hard as the thrusts of his dick as he came, shooting his hot load inside of her, without breaking rhythm even for a second. Good gods, the man was a machine, and suddenly she couldn't wait for him to take her into his dungeon and punish her hard, as hard as he was fucking her, he was so hard! She wanted to cuddle against his hard chest in aftercare, and she wanted to milk his hard dick for everything it was worth...

She tightened her vaginal muscles just as his orgasm started to fade, and he twitched inside of her, and finally she was over the edge and cumming herself. Her contractions were enough to coax an aftershake out of him, too, and he kept up his merciless fuck until they were both spent, leaving Goldilocks slack and out of breath. It had been a glorious fuck, but not particularly fast in terms of the competitive goal. He was a little too rough.

"Stand aside and let a pro handle this," said the woman. "I know how a lady ought to be treated. You just relax and let Mama take care of you, now."

She lowered herself down in front of Goldilocks and exhaled warmly over the vulva. Goldilocks sighed and felt her whole body just melt. Mama really did know how to pamper a lady, with wet kisses against her pussy lips, gently sucking on her clit, tongue probing into her opening...

Goldilocks hung limply in her bonds, feeling the climax building slowly but steadily. This fuck was like a massage; luxurious, pampering and utterly relaxing. It made Goldilocks wonder what it'd be like if Mama won; what would this soft, caring person be like as the dominating Mistress B? Would she force Goldilocks to eat her out the same way? She hoped so; this was divine, she would love to pay her back. And it was making her cum faster than the rough Papa fuck, though not as hard. Where her first orgasm had been a tsunami, sudden and overwhelming, this was a powerful river slowly building up for a waterfall.

She shuddered as her juices spilled out of her. Mama licked up every drop. It had been a delightful fuck... but though she'd come faster than last time, there was still room for improvement. This had been a little too gentle.

"Well, that was an... amusing diversion," said Junior.

Goldilocks' eyes had closed during Mama's ministrations, but now they fluttered open -- and fell at once at Junior's glistening, fully erect member. He'd clearly enjoyed watching the other two bears play with her honeypot, and taken his time to apply some lubrication.

"But it's obvious none of you paid any attention to what our intruder did -- and enjoyed -- on her journey through our domain. Both of you simply fucked her in the way you thought she might most enjoy, based on your own preferences. I admit, I'm about to do the same thing... but unlike you, I have evidence that my method really is the best for this particular case. So, if you're ready... This isn't going to take much time at all."

He was right, of course. He didn't go for her cunt at all, but moved behind her, and suddenly his smallish dick seemed just perfect, as he pushed the head against her tight back door. Goldilocks moaned encouragingly and relaxed her bum. A little more pressure, and she could feel the knotted head pop inside her. He leaned forwards, grabbed her breasts, squeezed, and put his mouth next to her ear. He spoke a single word, a command, in that seductively sweet voice of his: "Cum."

And she did. He hadn't even pushed his dick in all the way yet, and he'd already won.

"Om shof! Eesh, onn oph!" screamed Goldilocks as her orgasm tore through her.

"Oh, I've no intention of stopping," Junior assured her. "I'm going to fill your slutty asshole with my juice, and knead your sexy pair of buns, and perhaps, if I feel like it, I might let my fingers wander a little... But most of all, I'm going to give you the best assfucking you've ever fucking had. How's that sound?"

And he pushed into her, burying his cock to the sheet, and continued giving her exactly what he'd promised. All the answer Goldilocks could give him were lewd moans through her gag, but if she'd had her voice, she might've told him that sounded just perfect. Yes, if she could've spoken, Goldilocks would've said that he was fucking her just right...

12