Fucking Fantasy 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To explore the red corridor, go to Chapter 9.

To explore the yellow corridor, go to Chapter 29

To go looking for Becky, go to Chapter 8

To visit the toilet, go to Chapter 13

--------------------------------

Chapter 13 (CH13)

I felt the urge to use the bathroom, and remembered it was near the entrance, connected to the locker room. I walked back to the locker room, almost bumping into a larger woman as she left a private room with two skinny guys behind her.

Apparently there was a cue for the unisex bathroom. I tried the handle for the disabled, but it was locked. Standing outside the unisex door was a beautiful woman with bobbed black hair and red underwear. She looked vaguely French, and she gave me a smile as she saw me stand behind her. She looked me up and down, before giving another, more sexual smile. I gave a slightly embarrassed smile back, but before I could introduce myself, the bathroom door opened, and a man walked out. The possibly-French woman walked in and locked it again. I was alone in the locker room.

As I waited, Lewis the owner walked in, looking round the room for someone or something. He seemed to have a small key in his hand. Whatever he was going to do was forgotten when he saw me waiting.

"Ah...Sarah wasn't it? Becky's friend?"

I nodded in reply, trying to look at his face and not his bulging Speedos.

"How are you finding Paradise?"

Shyly at first, I told him about all the things I'd seen and done so far. He smiled and nodded approvingly.

"I'm glad you've had such a good time so far." He said, after finishing my recap. He paused for a second, hesitating, before continuing. "As you've had a good time, I wonder if you would help me have a good time?"

Before I could ask what he meant, he continued. "I've got a certain...fetish. Some of the ladies here assist me with it from time to time. I thought I saw Amanda here, but I was wrong. So I wondered if you would...help me?"

His ginger hair reflected the light as he smiled hopefully at me.

"What is your request?" I asked, slightly nervously.

"I like to watch women pee."

To agree to his unusual request, turn to Chapter 19

To politely refuse, turn to Chapter 25

-------------------

Chapter 14 (CH14)

Without saying a word, I closed the door behind me. I knew what this meant in the club. Nobody would disturb us now.

I sat on the bed next to John, on the opposite side to Becky. He leant over, and kissed me passionately, one hand moving towards my willing breasts. He had a thick tongue, and it filled my mouth as it danced with my own. After about a minute, he pulled away, and turned to his other side, and began making out with Becky, again fondling breasts as he locked lips. I saw his cock had risen, so I moved down and off the bed, and knelt before him. I gently put his light-brown cock into my mouth and began sucking. It felt good to have his cock in my mouth, and I moved my hand down between my legs, and began to slowly rotate a finger around my clit from over my wet panties.

John's body language showed he was enjoying himself, though he never stopped French kissing Becky to speak. Instead, he moved his hand down from her breasts, and began to play with her pussy, before inserting one, then two fingers inside her. She put both her hands on either side of his head, and kept his mouth locked onto hers, as his fingers rapidly slid in and out of her.

Finally, she released his head, and laid backwards, her legs dangling over the edge of the bed.

"I want to taste you," he said, as he took his fingers out of her, licking the juices off. He stood up, and looked down at me. "Both of you."

He helped me up, and put me next to Becky, in the same pose, our head's close to each other. He carefully slid my panties off, throwing them towards the closed door. I looked up at the ceiling as I felt him crouch down between my legs, easing them apart with his strong hands. I felt something in my own hand, and looked to see Becky holding my hand, just as John's tongue began to lick up and down my soft pussy lips. Every time he got close to my clit, it felt almost orgasmic, and I squeezed Becky's hand, before relaxing again as his tongue went back lower again.

Then my pussy felt cold, as he moved his warm face away from me, and instead moved to Becky. I looked over to between my friend's legs, where I could see his black hair moving up and down as he lapped and licked at her moist cunt. I looked to my friend's face, and to my surprise, she was staring at me. Our eyes locked, and she moved her mouth towards mine. I reciprocated, and our lips locked. She tasted sweet, almost like strawberries. If I tasted like John's dick, she didn't seem to mind, and she kissed me with an intense passion. My mind focused solely on her lips, and was shocked when my pussy tingled warmly, as John's tongue returned to my open and waiting legs. I kissed her harder for it, trying to express the pleasure between my legs in passion during our kiss.

He moved between us both one more time, before Becky suggested it was time for us to fuck him. He laid down on the bed, and Becky lowered herself down slowly onto his waiting cock. Now it was my turn to move, and I put one leg over his face, before gently sitting on his face, my body towards at Becky.

It was such a turn on for me, seeing my friend bouncing up and down on his cock. She closed her eyes, and moved her hands behind her, to help her get a better bounce going. Though John was trying to reach my pussy with his tongue, it wasn't quite long enough, but I wiggled myself until his nose was rubbing at my clit, and began rocking slowly back and forth.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming" Becky announced. She put her hands out towards me, and I took both of them in mine. I felt them squeeze, and watched the ecstasy on her face as the wave of pleasure hit her. Her body, especially her shoulders, shook, before she finally leaned backwards, breathing deeply. It was magical to watch.

She carefully moved herself off the famous man, and slid up his body. I moved off him too, sitting behind his head. Becky kissed him passionately, a hand on his cock to check it was still there. "I think you should fuck Sarah now" she said. "Doggy style."

I began to move where I was, but Becky stood up and moved me round, back to the edge of the bed, so there was a large gap in front of me, and that John could kneel on the bed, or mount me standing.

He chose to stand, and I felt his hard cock pushing into my wet pussy. It felt amazing, and I instantly let out an 'oh god'. He put his hands on my hips, and used them to get good leverage. Within a few seconds, he had a good rhythm, pushing firmly in and out confidently.

I could hear lips kissing, though I couldn't see behind me. Then the noises broke away, and I heard Becky moving. I saw her enter my field of vision, and move onto the bed. She opened her legs, and moved the wet pussy towards my face.

"What happens at the club, stays in the club" I heard John say loudly. I guessed he recognised my hesitation.

He was right. I'd worry about my friendship with Becky later. Now was a time for passion. I put my head down, and began to lick at the dripping wet pussy of my friend. There was almost a fruity taste to her, like apples on a hot day.

"Oh god, Sarah!" she called out as my tongue delved deeply into her crotch. "Right there. Oh god, it's just like I dreamed it would be."

I wondered slightly about that sentence, but was too involved in the moment to really care. I had a nice brown cock sliding in and out my cunt, while my friend's wet pussy was open in front of me to lick and play with as I pleased. I was in heaven.

"I'm close" John announced. At first I thought it was quite quick, but after I realised I'd simply lost time buried in Becky's crotch. I must have been down there for at least five minutes.

We both climbed off the bed, and knelt down in front of him. It felt like a porn cliché, but it seemed right for the evening too. We gave him his final blowjob, taking turns to suck, or play with his balls, or lick up and down the shaft. Finally, he released a deep male moan, and white liquid shot out onto both our faces. He had been aiming for our open mouths, but some got on our cheeks and lips too.

Before I could swallow, Becky pushed her face onto mine, sticking her tongue straight into my mouth. I was shocked as she moved the man's juices round in both of our mouths, letting it mix with our saliva. I began to kiss back, enjoying the strange sensation of kissing with cum in my mouth.

Finally, we slowly uncoupled, and I swallowed the mixture in my mouth.

"OK" said John, flabbergasted. "That was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen...in my life."

Becky gave a cheeky smile. "It was pretty good." she said modestly.

We all redressed ourselves. John left the room first, after telling us to look him up, if we were ever in his patch of London.

"Are you done?" asked Becky. "It's OK if you aren't. But I can drive you home if you are."

To let Becky drive you home, go to Chapter 31

To stay a bit longer, go to Chapter 26

-----------------------------

Chapter 15 (CH15)

I walked into the room marked 'RECEIVERS'. It took me about ten seconds to realize why it was called this.

There were about ten holes drilled in the walls, between the two rooms. Under each hole was a cushion and some nearby tissues, along with other useful items. There were five people at different positions in the room, all kneeling at a different hole, each sucking a cock that was coming from the other room. The 'GIVERS'.

To move on, turn to Chapter 21

To suck a cock or two at the glory hole, find Chapter 27

-----------------

Chapter 16 (CH16)

I didn't move. Lewis watched me like a hawk, waiting to see what I would do.

Finally, I moved my right hand towards his crotch, planning to start with a simple hand job before building up the courage to put this stranger's cock in my mouth.

He stepped backwards, away from my hand.

"I'm sorry, that was meant to be a joke. But you need to relax more, and be more open. You're not going to enjoy everything our club has to offer, if you're afraid to give a simple blow-job."

I nodded, wishing I'd been more keen. I was going to say something, when there was a buzz on the nearby security phone.

"I'm sorry Sarah, but our time is up. If you go through the door on your right, you'll find the changing rooms and lockers. Bathroom too. Change down to your underwear, bras optional, and have a great time. Welcome to paradise!"

Suddenly, his attention was back on his clipboard, checking the membership number of the next arrival.

I walked through into the next room, and found a spare locker. The locker room had the toilets connected to it (normal and disabled) as well as notices on the walls, and the door into the main club.

A couple of signs caught my eye. The first was information about the next 'furries only' evening, and how to rent a costume from the club ('only six female and three male costumes still available!').

The second was in big type, near the door to the main corridor. 'TODAY'S SAFETY WORD -- BABYLON"

I was alone. I took off everything except my bra and panties. I'd chosen a dark blue matching set for tonight. After a moment of thought, I took off the bra too. I closed the combination lock, and gave myself a quick check over in the nearby mirror.

I looked stunning. My hair was perfect, my legs smooth. My breasts were pert and my shaved pussy was already feeling moist. I put my head up, and walked into the main corridor.

The main corridor extended quite a long way to both the left and the right, both with many doors and extra turnings. The right hand side had red carpet, while the left hand side had yellow. Signposts on the door directed to several rooms, including a bar.

To get a drink, go to Chapter 22

To explore the red corridor, go to Chapter 09

to explore the yellow corridor, go to Chapter 29

To go looking for Becky, go to Chapter 08

---------------------------

Chapter 17 (CH17)

I left the door open as David pulled me inside. He pushed me onto the bed, and pulled my panties down. Without saying a word, he put his head down and began licking at my wet cunt. I put my hands on his head as the wave of pleasure hit me. His tongue rolled round my clit, teasing and exciting me. He was clearly practised at it, as he moved to suck on my clit, while he moved his hands around my thighs, massaging and caressing them. It felt amazing, and time seemed to stop. He might have been licking me for seconds or hours. I couldn't tell you. All that mattered was his mouth on my pussy.

Slowly, he lifted his head up, and moved his body over mine. I felt the weight of it as he moved. His hands squeezed my breasts as his head moved to mine, and kissed me with a needy passion. I put my hands down to his hips to remove his boxers, but found they were already gone. So instead, I moved them to his front, and found his cock. It felt large in my hands.

I put the head of his cock at my entrance, and he pushed himself inside of me in one slow but forceful movement. I gasped as he filled me. He was one of the biggest cocks I'd ever had inside me. I bit on his lip playfully as he started building a steady rhythm. I kept my legs spread and put my arms around him as he thrust in and out.

"You're tight. Oh god you're tight," he was muttering to me under his breath. "Does my cock feel good?"

I tried to answer, but could barely manage anything more than a grunt of agreement. My brain was solely focused on his big cock thrusting and the muscles on the man above me.

He pulled out of me, and pulled me to the end of the bed. He forced my legs wide, and pushed back inside me. Now he was standing, while my back was still on the bed. He was free to thrust harder and faster now, and he took full advantage of it. It was almost painful, the speed he began pushing himself into me, but in the best way. I thought I heard people in the corridor, and maybe even someone in the room, but it was hard to think of anything while his thick cock was inside me.

He moved his right hand down, and began playing with my clit, without slowing his rhythm at all. It was like he'd hit my magic buzzer. It was amazing. I closed my eyes as a wave of pleasure hit me. I wanted to tell him I was cuming, but all I could manage was a deep moan of pleasure as my body shook and spasmed.

As the pleasure subsided and I opened my eyes, I was surprised to find a cock in front of my face! David's cock was still rhythmically sliding inside and out my wet cunt, so I knew it wasn't his. As my eyes focused, I realised they belonged to an older man in his fifties. He was slightly overweight, and he had a scraggy silver beard, but his cock wasn't terrible, and it was still right over my face. After remembering I'd left the door open for this very reason, I opened my mouth, and he moved it inside. I began sucking hard on it, moving a free hand to play with his balls, while using my other hand to play with my breasts.

After a couple of minutes, David pulled out again. As I caught my breath, and before I could say yes or no, the guy I'd been sucking swapped places, and pushed his cock into me! He wasn't as big or thick as David, nor his rhythm as energetic, but it still felt great to have his cock inside me. David moved to where the stranger had been before, and put his large cock to my waiting mouth.

As I sucked and fucked, I realised there was a third guy in the room. This man was naked, on the other side of the bed. He almost still looked like a teenager, barely over eighteen, but he might have just had a baby face. The teenage acne on his face wasn't appealing. He was tall though, and the cock he was stroking in his hand was quite long, though it looked thin from my angle. He wasn't trying to touch me at all. Instead he was just masturbating furiously over the sight of me being fucked, mouth and pussy.

David put his hands onto my head, and started to move my head quicker over his cock, then pulling my face closer, forcing his cock down my throat. I hadn't expected it, and gagged loudly. He held off for a second, then returned to facefucking me. He'd been more gentle earlier, and I considered saying something, but the heat of passion was on him, and I decided against it.

I suddenly felt a warm feeling inside, and a throbbing sensation in my pussy. It took me a moment to realise what had happened. The old man had cum inside me! I felt him shrink, and as he pulled out, the thick liquid trickled slowly out of me and down my ass crack. Don't usually let guys cum inside me, but it was too late now.

The older man finished, I watched him pick up his underwear and leave the room, without ever speaking a word to me or the others.

"David" I said as I finally managed to get his cock out of my mouth for a second, "let me ride you."

He laid down in the middle of the bed, and I climbed on top of him, before guiding his thick cock inside me. The other guy's cum was providing lube, and the fuck wasn't nearly as tight for him or me. But as his cock had such a better thickness, it didn't matter. I felt the walls of my pussy being stretched by his member. He reached out and put both hands on my breasts, massaging and playing with them as I bounced up and down on his cock. It felt so wonderful, and could feel the tingle of pleasure building again. I was about to orgasm again.

I lent downwards, and bit his neck playfully. "Your cock is making me cum" I whispered to him.

Suddenly, I felt a shaking on the bed. The teenager was getting on! I felt his hands on my back, and something wiping up and down my ass crack, collecting the cum left by the old man. I was unsure what was happening, until I felt a push of pressure -- he wanted to fuck my ass! I still had David in my pussy, his eyes closed, apparently unaware or not caring about the young man.

To let him double team you, go to Chapter 28

To stop him entering your ass, go to Chapter 06

-------------------------

Chapter 18 (CH18)

"Let me taste it" I replied.

I carefully climbed off, and knelt over him. I put his cock into my mouth and began sucking vigorously. There was a strange taste, and it took me a second to realise I was tasting my own pussy juices from riding him just moments before.

As I sucked, David reached a hand over and began playing with my exposed pussy. He moved his middle finger up and down, gathering moisture and giving me tingles. He was about to push his finger inside me, when he suddenly stopped moving his hand.

Another second later, and his cum filled my mouth. I took squirt after squirt, and when he finally seemed to have finished, I swallowed it.

After a moment of relaxed silence, we both began to get off the bed and find our underwear. I gargled some water from a nearby bottle.

"That was magical," he told me. "But I'm finished for the evening, I think." He looked down at his now-shrunken dick as he tucked it back into his underwear. "What about you? I can drive you home if you want."

To finish the evening and go home with David, turn to Chapter 30

To stay a bit longer, turn to Chapter 07

---------------------------

Chapter 19 (CH19)

I shrugged. "OK"

He pulled out the small key he had been holding, and unlocked the disabled toilet. He opened the door for me, gesturing me inside.

I pointed at a small sign on the front of both toilet doors. 'For the sake of hygiene, no sexual activity is allowed inside. Please use the other rooms provided.'

"I'm the owner. I can make or break the rules," he said with a smile.

I walked into the disabled room, and he closed the door behind us both.