Fucking Fantasy 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To find the bathroom, go to Chapter 13

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 28 (CH28)

'What the hell!' I thought, as I relaxed my ass. 'It's a party!'

He slid inside, as I instinctively tightened around his cock. It was thinner than most cocks, but that made it perfect for ass play. I'd done anal a little in the past, but never tried double penetration. It was painful, but still pleasurable, in the way only some types of sex can be.

I could no longer get my own rhythm with David, as the young man pushed rapidly into my ass like the Duracell bunny. So instead David began pushing up into me, slowly but firmly. The feeling of the two men thrusting hard into me was like nothing I'd ever felt before, and I again screamed out in painful pleasure. I'm sure the whole building could hear as I orgasmed loudly.

"I'm cumming!" the young guy said loudly. He also said it too late, as I could already feel his cock's throbbing and squirting into my ass. It felt surprisingly good, and if I hadn't cum a few moments before, I'm sure it would have driven me over the edge.

After he finished, he pulled out, and to my surprise, tried to wipe me down with a tissue! He's clearly not done this much before. I lent backwards, finally free to move again, so I was back as a cowgirl, riding my patient David. David moved his hands back up, and put one hand on my breasts, and the other to massage my clit. The young man with his now limp dick was hovering nearby, unsure of himself, so I kissed him lightly on a spot-free area of cheek, and suggested he goes and cleans himself up. He gave an agreeing grunt, and left the room.

I looked down at David. Amazingly, he was still going, though he now looked pretty tired. He'd outlasted both of the others, and most of my previous boyfriends too. I wondered if he'd taken something to increase his stamina. But after only a few moments of thinking this, he told me he was getting close to finishing.

"Where do you want it?" He asked with a playful smile.

If you want him to cum inside your pussy, turn to Chapter 12

If you want it in your mouth, turn to Chapter 18

To let him surprise you, turn to Chapter 24

---------------------

Chapter 29 (CH29)

I started walking down the yellow corridor. There was a row of small, private rooms. The double beds inside were dishevelled, but the rooms were empty. There were a few closed rooms too, with various sounds of pleasure or bed creaking going on inside.

I found one room, labelled BDSM ROOM. However, it also had a large 'CLOSED FOR REPAIR' sign on it. That fantasy would have to wait for a while.

I kept walking until I saw another room with the door half open. On the door was a big sign, with two blue 'male' arrow symbols on it. I couldn't see much inside, but I could hear a lot of male grunting. I realised this was the gay male room, and walked past.

The next room I came across was also half open. This time, the symbols on the door were two 'woman' symbols. The lesbian room. Again, from the corridor, I couldn't see anything, but I could hear a woman's voice inside, slowly repeating "yes, yes, yes".

To enter the lesbian room, turn to Chapter 30

To instead find Becky, turn to Chapter 08

To use the bathroom, turn to Chapter 13

To get a drink at the bar, turn to Chapter 22

To try the red corridor instead, turn to Chapter 09

-----------------------------

Chapter 30 (CH30)

I was about to walk into the 'women only' room, when a man grabbed my arm gently. I turned round in surprise, finding myself face to face with an almost naked man in his mid-thirties.

"Sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to startle you. I just wanted to ask something. If you're going in there, could you ask Nina to come out? We'd promised the babysitter we'd be back in twenty minutes."

"Um...sure" I replied.

"Great!" He said, smiling. His eyes wandered down to my boobs, then lower to my dark blue panties, before quickly returning his gaze to my eyes. "...I'll be in the locker room." He finally said, moving away.

I smiled to myself. It always boosts my confidence to have guys check me out.

I walked into the lesbian room. It was a larger room, about four times the size of the smaller private rooms I'd seen earlier. There was one large, four poster bed on one side of the room. The other side instead had six mattresses on the floor, each with mattress protectors on, but otherwise plain. Against one wall was a large collection of shelves, each one full of different types of sex toy. A basket was put at the bottom of the collection, with a 'USED' label on it.

There were six ladies in the room. Two of them were laying on one of the floor mattresses together, kissing passionately, their legs intertwined intimately. I couldn't see much of their faces, but I'd guess that one looked about twenty-five, the other a few years older. They were still in their underwear, and seemed content at just kissing and holding eachother on the mattress floor.

A middle-eastern looking woman was sitting naked on top of the bed. She seemed to be watching the rest of the room, while masturbating herself gently, two light brown fingers rolling slowly around her cunt. I noticed she was missing one leg at the knee.

The other three ladies were being much more interesting. They were naked and involved in a deeply pornographic threesome, like something out of a 15 year old boy's fantasy. They were occupying two more of the floor mattresses. There was a rather butch looking woman, with short brown hair, calling out in a deep voice 'yes, yes, yes.' Repeatedly. She was leaning backwards, staring at the ceiling, while another woman, whose face I couldn't see, was kneeling down, eating the butch woman's pussy out. This second woman was having her pussy eaten by yet another woman. This third woman was stick thin, with long blonde hair. As I stared deeper at their threesome, I realized the middle woman also had a butt plug inside her.

I coughed loudly to try and get their attention. The loving couple stopped kissing to look at me, as did the butch woman. The woman on the bed also stopped her fingers to pay attention to me. However, in the threesome, the two eating pussy didn't move, or apparently even stop licking.

"Umm...A guy outside was asking for Nina? Something about a babysitter."

The woman from the middle of the threesome suddenly jumped up. "Oh god, is that the time?! Sorry ladies." She matter-of-factly pulled out the butt plug, and placed it into the 'USED' basket. She grabbed a pair of panties from the floor, and ran out, without even putting them on.

The loving couple turned back to each other, and resumed their kissing. The middle-eastern woman just stared at me.

The butch and the skinny blonde looked at each other. "That's no fun. We've lost our friend." Said the butch woman.

"But maybe we've got a new friend?" said the blonde, looking at me. I was still standing at the doorway, gawking at them.

They walked over to me, and started walking slowly round me in a circle, looking all over at me. It was slightly intimidating.

Again, without speaking to me, they spoke to each other.

"Na." said the blonde one. "She's far too vanilla. Let's get a drink at the bar."

The butch woman looked disappointed, and waited for me to disagree, but when I said nothing, she nodded and started looking for her discarded underwear. The blonde girl put on a tiny bra and panties, and left the room with the butch woman, both muttering under their breath about ruining their good time.

One of the two women in the 'loving couple' called out to me. "Don't let those two scare you. They're just a couple of immature bitches. They give all lesbians a bad name."

The one-legged woman was still sitting on the bed, looking at my nervousness, as I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Milena. Is this your first time with a woman? Do you want to come over here? We can talk, and...if you want...explore each other's bodies a little. No pressure."

It wasn't exactly my first time with a woman, but I still liked the idea, and sat down next to her, on the edge of the bed. Even sitting next to her, I could smell her. She smelled like incense and wood burning on a cold winter's day. She smelled amazing.

"Ummm...Hi" I replied. "I'm Sarah. Ummm, what happened to your leg? If you don't me asking."

"It's OK. Cancer, as a child. Ancient history. It doesn't stop me being who I am today."

She turned her head to me, and slowly moved her lips towards mine. I reciprocated, and I started kissing the softest lips I've ever felt.

After a minute, she gently pulled her head away. She didn't say anything, just smiled.

I looked at her body. She had amazing breasts. Not too big, not too small, and brown like hot chocolate.

"You can play with them, if you'd like." she said softly. "They're real."

I moved my hand up, and began to squeeze them in my hands, enjoying the skin, the softness and the way they moved within my grasp.

Milena moved her hands to mine, and massaged them gently with her hands.

Guys grab boobs like they are something to own, or to test how much they can be squeezed before it hurts. Guys think the harder they grab, the better we like it. Milena knew better. She knew exactly what felt good. And boy, did it feel good.

I stopped playing with her boobs, to concentrate on how good her hands felt playing with mine. But when I stopped, so did she.

She looked into my eyes. She had amazing green eyes, like gemstones. Again she smiled a soft smile. She took one of my hands, and carefully moved it to between her legs. "This is real too."

I felt the warmth from it. It wasn't shaved, and the coarse hair tickled my hand as I slowly moved my hand round, discovering her most private place.

She put her own hand onto my crotch, my dark-blue panties still on. There was a pressure to her hand, and she slowly began to massage me through the thin material. "Copy me" she instructed. "copy my movements".

I copied her exactly, and it felt amazing. It was so sensual. In some ways, she was playing with herself, guiding me to her most sensitive spots. Rubbing me in the ways she liked to be rubbed, and being rubbed that way in return.

Her rubbing sped up, focusing on the very tip of my hood, and as I did the same to her, I saw her face full of ecstasy as she orgasmed from my hand.

As her waves of pleasure subsided, she kissed me passionately, moving her hands back to my head to stroke my hair as we kissed. Finally, she broke away.

"Thank you. Shall we keep going?"

I nodded, kissing her again.

"Then lie back on the bed."

I moved myself to the middle of the bed. Milena moved over me and slowly pulled my wet panties down, placing them carefully on the floor.

"This place should have somewhere to dry them" I joked "or fresh pairs available to buy".

Milena climbed her body onto mine, wrapping her legs between mine, and her breasts bumping on mine. "I kinda enjoy putting wet panties back on, after good sex. It reminds me of the good times I just had, until I get home or change. If I got lucky the night before, and then go straight to work, I'm reminded of her face between my legs all day."

We kissed, and our bodies naturally just touched and tickled as we let our bodies intertwine. Our legs would rub against each other's pussies, sending waves of pleasure to each other periodically. Sometimes we held our hands together, or moved them to the other's back, or let them play with the other's legs, breasts or pussy.

I don't know how long this lasted, nor do I care.

At first, my brain struggled a little, knowing there were 4 upper legs touching and rubbing, but only three lower legs. But the pleasure soon overtook simple thoughts like that.

I was kissing a woman. I was touching and being touched by a woman. I felt feminine. I felt amazing. I felt like I was in bed with a goddess.

My attention was broken by the noise of something vibrating in the distance. At first my brain jumped thinking 'my phone!' before remembering I was in a sex club, and my phone was locked safely away in the locker.

"Don't worry about them" Milena whispered to me. "Let's just think about the now."

I tried to get back into the moment, but I'd been distracted, and the moment was lost.

After another minute, she whispered something in my ear. "Let's try something different."

She found the bedsheets, and through them over us. We were under the covers now, and it all seemed more private, more close. At first, we just kissed again under the covers.

Then she stopped. "Focus on the feelings" she said. "close your eyes and think only on the feeling."

I didn't know what she was talking about, until she snaked her body down under the covers. I felt her hands move my legs softly apart.

Then I felt heaven.

Her tongue teased me at first, licking for a second, before stopping. Then again, and again. She moved her fingers softly round my labia, like a gardener tracing the petals of a flower.

I've played with myself in the past. I've had guys go down on me, and even a girl once or twice. Nothing like this. This was poetry. Just when I would feel the pleasure rising from her tongue's gentle licks, she would change action - her hand would move to my labia, or a finger would slip inside me, delaying, yet building on, the orgasm growing inside me.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more, and as I felt her licking bringing me yet again on the edge of an orgasm, I squeezed my legs together gently, holding her head exactly where it was. I moved my hands down too, placing them on her hair, massaging as she continued to lap and lick.

The orgasm was like nothing I've felt before. Waves of pleasure filled my body, pulsing from my crotch, along every nerve until leaving at my fingers and toes, only for another wave to begin again. And again. And again.

Eventually, I returned to the real world. Milena had already moved back up from between my legs, and was lying next to me under the covers.

"Thank you" I said, honestly meaning it.

"Don't mention it" she said with a smile.

"Do you want me to do you now?" I said, unsure of the right phrasing.

She shook her head. "That's enough for now, I think. But if you come to the club again, we can explore things further then. How's that?"

"Sounds good" I replied with a smile.

"I'm actually leaving the club now. I've been here a while. I can drive you home, if you want?"

To get a lift with Melena, turn to Chapter 33

To politely refuse, turn to Chapter 04

------------------------

Chapter 31 (CH31)

She smiled sweetly at me as we left the private room. We went to the lockers, and redressed ourselves. There was an odd noise from the disabled loo, but we ignored it. Lewis wasn't there to say goodbye to, so we just left, marking our names on the clipboard list he'd left at the entrance. Then back through the boring office corridor, outside, and into Becky's car.

We were about half way to my house, when I finally plucked up the courage to ask her about what she'd said earlier.

"In the bedroom, what did you mean -- It's just like I dreamed it would be?"

She went shy for a moment, not answering the question.

"Was it the first time a woman has...you know...eaten you out?" I asked, trying to understand her shyness.

"Oh god no!" she replied to that.

This time it was my turn to be silent, waiting for her to speak. Eventually, she did.

"Um...I've had a bit of a girl crush on you, ever since we started working together, two years ago."

Her car pulled onto my street, and pulled up near the door to my apartment building.

I thought for a second what to say. Then I realised I didn't need to say anything. I leaned over to her, and kissed her. It wasn't the kiss of passion and sex, like we'd shared in the club. This was a kiss of true caring.

"Would you like to come up?" I asked, when our lips finally parted.

We left the car together, hand in hand, and walked up the path to my apartment.

Fin.

-----------------------

Chapter 32 (CH32)

"Can you call me a taxi please?"

He nodded, and walked to the phone in the entrance where I first met him. I opened my locker, put my clothes back on, and followed him.

"It's on the way for you." He told me, with a smile.

I returned the smile, still thinking about our time in the disabled bathroom. "If you see Becky," I asked him as we waited. "Could you tell her I've already left. I don't want her worrying about me."

The ginger haired man nodded then cleared his throat.

"One more thing," he said, "before you go."

I turned and gave him my full attention.

"I've decided you fit in very well at this club. I'd like to offer you full membership, if you're interested. And I have a special rate for all my...bathroom friends."

He showed me the normal cost of a year's membership. Then he crossed that number out, and wrote a much smaller number. About one quarter of the first amount.

"What do you think?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"I think..." I replied, as a faint honk from a taxi could be heard outside "that you'll see me next week."

Fin.

-------------------

Chapter 33 (CH33)

We walked down the corridor and into the changing area. It surprised me that Milena dressed so modestly in real life. It wasn't a burka, but it was clearly designed not to show much of her skin or body shape. She even covered her hair in a headscarf.

When she saw my surprised face, she just smiled a knowing smile. "I dress the way I want, and behave the way I want. These clothes are as much my choice as my actions in this club."

I was going to ask more questions, but realised her simple statement had answered them all.

We walked to her small car parked nearby. Her speed of walking wasn't affected by her fake leg at all. In fact, most people wouldn't have any clue she had a prosthetic limb, due to her clothes and walk.

"So," she said to me, once we were both sat in the unmoving car. "You could give me your address, and I'll drive you to your house. Or I could drive you to mine. Your choice."

I looked at her for a moment. I remembered her soft lips, and the way she smelt like incense and firewood.

"Yours" I replied with a smile.

Fin.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 34 (CH34)

"Sure, you can ride me home" I answered, before embarrassingly correcting myself. "I mean drive. You can drive me home."

David laughed a warm, genuine laugh. "I remember you doing the riding. But enough. Let's find my car."

We walked out the club together after finding our clothes in the locker room. It took David a few minutes to put on his suit. It was clearly tailored, and the sight of him in it made my pussy tremble.

I asked Lewis to tell Becky I'd already left, as David took my hand and lead me the short walk to his car. It was a top of the range sports car. I couldn't believe it when he unlocked it. The leather seats squeaked slightly as I got in, but I didn't care. Cars really did it for me, and if he wanted, he could have had me again, there in the front seat of his car. But instead he drove me home carefully, like a true gentleman.

He pulled the car up to an open space outside my apartment building.

"Ummm..." I asked slightly nervously. "Do you want to come up? For a coffee?"

He smiled a knowing smile. "Sure. Coffee."

We got out the car, and I led him up to my apartment.

Fin.