Fucking Girlfriend's Hot Mom

Story Info
How I fucked my girlfriend's hot mom for the first time.
6.4k words
4.31
54.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Rhea lives with her mom Nitu in a spacious flat. Her parents are divorced. She was writing her higher secondary final exams at that time. Her mother had resigned her job as an air hostess and owned an air hostess training academy in the city. Rhea was 19 then and her mom was 39. I was 22 and doing my medical degree at that time. Her mom was very free with me and I used to spend some nights at their house with Rhea.

Rhea is 5 ft 7, fair and beautiful. Nitu on the other hand was 5 ft 6 and had a slightly dusky complexion and a toned body with perky boobs.

Nitu was very free about our relationship and used to tease us about our sex life also, asking questions like, are you taking good care of my daughter, are you looking after all her needs, etc. Rhea used to feel irritated at these questions but I liked Nitu's playful ways. This story is about the night after Rhea's last day of higher secondary exam, the night I fucked Nitu for the first time.

Rhea wanted me to organize a drinking party at her flat on that night in order to celebrate the end of exams. Accordingly, the three of us sat down in the living room with an assortment of alcoholic drinks and snacks.

But, as she hadn't had good sleep and food because of exam stress, Rhea became very drunk very soon. I asked Nitu to bring some food and somehow fed Rhea a little bit of food. After that I carried her to her bedroom and lay her down in the bed. She fell asleep instantly.

I came back to the living room and sat down to continue with the drinks with Nitu, my girlfriend's mom. I knew that she had a soft corner for me. I also knew that even though she was very sexy, she didn't have an active sex life and that, after divorce, she was not dating anybody. But she was very fit and healthy and elegant.

I invited her to sit near me by patting Rhea's place on the couch. She promptly came and sat near me on the same couch. We had downed two vodka shots each and her manners became very free. We started talking sexy stuff.

Nitu: So, how is life going for you two little lovers?

Me: Going ok..

Nitu: Just ok, nothing more?

Me: Rhea has been busy with her studies, so I have not done anything to divert her concentration.

Nitu: Oh, how thoughtful of you.. poor you.. so, you have been going...?

Me: Totally dry, for the last 15 days.

Nitu: Ohhh.. poor boy..I really feel for you!

And then we both laughed.

Nitu: Anyway, now Rhea's exams are over, so good times are coming for the two of you.

Me: Ya, good time to train her.

Nitu: Train her? About what??

Me: The next level.

Nitu: The next level? That includes what??

Me, smiling: You don't wanna know.

Nitu, prodded by the alcohol: Come on, tell me! Don't be like that!!

Me: Like anal..

Nitu's big doe eyes went even wider, but she was enjoying the conversation. She slapped my arm.

Nitu: You are so naughty!!

Nitu was wearing a sleeveless top and knee length skirt of light material. I squeezed her knee below her skirt.

Me: As if you don't know!!

She just laughed.

My hand went six inches up her thigh and sqeezed her thigh.

Me: As if you haven't experienced!!

Her lips twitched. She knew what I was doing but was unsure how to respond. She held my hand on her thigh, but didn't push it away. I reached and planted a moist kiss on her cheek.

Suddenly, it hit her that this is for real. That I planned to go the whole yard.

She put her palms on my chest, but didn't push me away. She said no in a feeble voice.

I was now lurking over her. She was off balance. I held her slim waist with my two hands and brought my mouth close to her open mouth and lip kissed her. She struggled a little but ultimately stopped resisting. I inserted my tongue to her throat and desecrated her sexy mouth for a good one minute.

She ultimately pushed me aside and recovered her balance.

Nitu: Baby, Rhea will hear.

I was in no mood of relenting. Plus, her calling me baby and the sweetness of her voice indicated to me that she had accepted my advances, and that she did lust after me as I thought. I put my hand around her back and under her thighs and swept her up to my lap in one motion.

Me: Let's go check on Rhea.

I carried her to the room where Rhea was sleeping. She clung on to me with both her hands around my neck and I supported her with my palms on her buttocks. She protested.

Nitu: Rohit, what are you doing?!

But I didn't listen. I was still lifting her. She couldn't let go unless I agreed to let her down, otherwise she would fall. I forced my right hand between her thighs and pressed forward till my fingers touched her panties. With my fingers pressing along the valley of her buttocks, I touched her clitoris with my thumb.

She was precariously positioned, holding on to me with her hands around my neck, her ass sitting on my left hand, her anal valley intruded by my fingers and her clit being titillated by the thumb of my right hand, all this in presence of her sleeping daughter. She had nowhere to go. She muffled her moans by putting her mouth on my cheek.

Nitu, in whispers: Rohit, baby, please let me down!

Me, in whispers: Mommy! You are wet like a drenched cat! Tell me you are not enjoying it!

Nitu nodded, her nostrils involuntarily flaring in excitement of hearing this dirty talk.

Me: Mamma, say it!!

Nitu: I am enjoying it.

Me: Say after me, darling, I am enjoying your thumb in my pussy.

Nitu, moaning, whispering: Rohit my dear! I am enjoying your thumb in my pussy!!

She was getting totally flustered by this indecent but erotic situation, and was sweating up. A whiff of her armpit mixed with her cologne hit my nostrils.

Nitu: Baby, please let me go. Please take me to the living room please.

Me: Only if you promise to do all I ask.

Nitu nodded. I made her repeat the words. I let her down and followed her to the living room couch. We both sat down.

Me: Nitu, raise your arms.

Nitu raised her arms. In one motion, I took off her top. I unhooked her bra. The suddenness of the action probably caught her in two minds, whether to proceed or not. While her eyes and her mouth were animated by a silent 'aah! aaahh!' of feverish excitement, she however slid her ass two steps back on the couch in order to put distance between us.

I didn't relent. I reached for her opened bra and jerked it off her body as I slid myself forward to close the distance between us. Her pert boobs with brown orioles and taut nipples came into view. The boobs were in great shape, well rounded both top and bottom and tender but didn't sag.

She gingerly covered her breasts with her hands. I pressed down on her. My mouth was near her breasts and she was reclining on her back on the soft pillows of the couch.

Me: Remove your hands, put them above your head.

She did as instructed. Self confidence and the will to fight were deserting her. She was surrendering herself to me. I was clearly the predator and she prey.

I ate her breasts like a hungry animal, kissing, licking, biting, sucking them, suckling on them, taking my time with each one while kneading the other with my fingers. She was moaning rhythmically with her eyes shut. I also kissed the side of her boobs going up to her smooth moist armpits. She moaned and tried to bring her arm down out of inhibition but I kept it in place.

I sniffed her armpits, moist kissed them and lightly licked them. She struggled to get free all the while but the moans and the goosebumps were giving her away.

I said, winking, "I like to explore the dirty places, I won't lie to you!"

The overflow of my rough love on her exposed bosom made her lose all her inhibitions. She was caressing my head with one hand, her fingers inside my hair, and fumbling with my zip with the other.

Nitu: Oh baby oh baby suck my boobs suck my boobs harder harder oh God ohhh...

Me: You are just getting started, princess!

I kissed my way down from her boobs to the edge of her skirt. She was moaning away. She pushed my head down with one hand and tried to push her skirt down with the other, inviting me to eat her private parts. But I caught her hand.

She was lying on her back, naked from the waist up. I sat on the couch near her feet and lifted her one leg to my chest. Her dainty painted toes, pulled tightly together in excitement were pointing at my face. I took her foot with both my hands and prised apart her third toe. Then, while looking at her eyes, I sucked on her toe.

She moaned as if it was her clit not toe that I was attacking. She mauled her boobs with her hands. She arched her back, curled her toes, writhed her leg to get free, but to no avail. Then I took her other leg prisoner and she went through the same experience again.

I let her legs free. She wondered what next. I ordered her to roll to her belly. She hesitated, knowing what's coming. She was probably shaky about exposing her ass to me. It made me laugh.

"Turn around, little girl!" I said.

I put my hand on her butt and made her roll to her belly. I saw a big wet patch on her skirt where it had got stuck between her legs.

"Oh! Looks like somebody is really really wet!!" I said in order to embarrass her. She put her hands on her butt in a vain attempt to cover her modesty. I lay down on the couch near her with my face near the back of her knees. I started kissing the back of her leg and moving upwards towards her nether region.

The mercury was really rising in my dear little mom in law as she lay there moaning and waiting for her defenceless ass to be ravaged by her daughter's boyfriend. I could smell the warm musky aroma rise from her base. I kept raising her skirt as i moved up, unveiling more and more of the milky fleshy backside of her thighs. I kissed, licked and grazed the area with my teeth.

She was moaning endlessly and was involved in a vain struggle to free her exposed backside from my hungry attention. Ultimately, I reached the base of her buttocks and couldn't go further up as she was guarding the area with her hands.

I said, "Let go, darling. Let me see. You have such a great body, don't worry!" and gradually coaxed her hands away from her ass. She grabbed a pillow between her arms and her bosom and braced for the pleasurable humiliation.

I stroked, rubbed and petted her ass beneath her skirt, taking in the soft warm feel of the soon to be unveiled mounds over her satin panties. Her ass was literally quivering under my palm. I pulled down her skirt. Finally, she was only in her panties.

Her blue satin panties were soaked in her juice and clung to her pussy. I peeled them off and eased them out of her legs. I trapped one of her legs between my knees and bent the other sideways at the knee, so that her legs were open now and her pussy totally exposed. I put a pillow beneath her lower tummy to improve the position even further.

Her pussy was lubricated like a piece of well grilled meat. It was weeping helplessly. Her wiry pubes were one inch long and were wet and matted with juice near the slit.

I said, "Look at you.. beautiful bush!!" and started massaging and scratching her bush with my fingers. Her pussy started convulsing at this tender care so near yet so far.

I said, "When did you start growing this forest, baby?"

"First of last month," she said.

"Aww, that's the time I told Rhea to start growing hers!" I said.

Nitu knew what I was getting at, knew she was caught. She was physically so exposed that she had no strength to lie. She started moaning loudly, and her bosom heaved from heavy breathing. My cock became ramrod erect.

I said, "So you girls did discuss it, right? Rhea told you about it."

"Yes," she said, panting.

"And you started growing yours too, for me," I said.

"Mmmm," she replied, mortified.

"Did you finger yourself thinking about me?" I said.

"Mmm mmm," she replied, panting.

"What is this behavior Nitu, lusting after your daughter's boyfriend?" I said, continuing to scratch her bush. She said nothing but continued to moan and wiggle her ass.

I kneaded her butt with one hand, continuing to scratch her bush with the other and said, "Nitu, when was the last time you were spanked?"

Nitu moaned loudly when she understood where this was going, and tried to free her body from my control, but couldn't do anything with her leg trapped between my knees, her pubes in my hands and her ass being massaged by my other hand. A thread of juice dropped from her pussy and plopped onto my palm.

"When was it, Nitu?" I persisted.

"Daddy did it, when I was little," she said between gasps for breath.

I said, "Okay, you are daddy's little princess once more!" and spanked her left ass cheek. I brought down my fingers like a whip and struck the jiggly part of the ass cheek hard. It was a hard spank. Nitu went aahhh!! and wiggled her ass like her life depended on it. She clenched her asshole as a defense mechanism. "Unclench your ass, darling," I said after some time. She did accordingly.

I kneaded her right ass cheek this time in order to tenderize the flesh. I bought down my hand in a resounding spank on her right ass cheek this time.

"Mammmaaaa!!" Nitu positively wailed this time as she arched her back and her whole body went taut. Tears welled up in her eyes. She looked back at me over her shoulder, a look of entreaty in her eyes. I said lovingly, "Don't worry, I'll let you loose soon!" and kissed her ass cheek.

"Next!!" I commanded, and Nitu got back to her position and relaxed her butt. I kneaded her left ass cheek and said, "Nitu, this time, call out for daddy, okay, princess?" She understood the dirty connotation of my request, and said just mmm but her ass and pelvic muscle contracted involuntarily and her pussy released another string of juice which dropped on my palm.

As soon as her ass relaxed, I brought down my fingers like a whip and spanked her left ass cheek. Her whole body sort of jumped up a little and she cried out in a low sobbing voice, "Daddyyyy!!" and something unexpected happened. Her pussy released a few drops of steaming hot golden liquid. She peed.

I didn't know how to react to this but my cock became even stiffer to see her in this state. I said, "Aww look at you baby! You have just peed on daddy's hand." and gave her ass a smooch.

Nitu became totally ashamed on peeing herself. She was now determined to get up. She made a no nonsense attempt to get out of my grip, raising her upper body and telling me in a curt voice, "Let me go, I have to go to the bathroom."

But I had other ideas. I told her in an equally true voice, "Ok sure. In just a minute." but didn't let her go just yet. She was confused by this apparent difference between word and deed on my part.

I slipped one hand below her tummy and took hold of her wrist. I slowly pulled her hand and she, not knowing what was happening, allowed me. After some time, she was again lying on her tummy, as bound as earlier, only with her right hand now stuck below and across her body and her right wrist being held by me.

I started licking the area between her pussy and anus, applying pressure with my tongue and lips. My right hand, earlier scratching her pubes was now cupping her pussy. I said, "Pee on my hand, ok baby?" and moved my mouth up and up till I reached her asshole. She was moaning fairly loudly now, gyrating her hips whatever little she could, shuffling her hand and leg to get out of my control but she was so caught that it was hopeless.

I pressed my lips around her asshole and circled my tongue around her little puckered hole. She couldn't clench her ass as closely as she might have liked, with my face intruding there and her convulsing pussy making it difficult.

Finally, I applied suction with my mouth and with the same effort, plunged my tongue up her asshole. I took in the warm insides of her bowels with my tongue. I started tongue fucking her asshole, my warm tongue slithering in and out of her asshole like an eel. Her pussy started gasping even more frantically than before and soon enough she squirted.

Once her bladder gave way, there was no stopping as she couldn't clench her pussy with my warm wet tongue gaping her asshole. In multiple gasps of the pussy, she squirted the golden liquid contents of her bladder completely on my hand and on the couch. The whole room was filled with the mixed scent of pee and cum.

I knew I had to give her some time to recover from this humiliation and loosened my grip on her knee, her hand and her anus. She proceeded to the bathroom, her head hanging in shame, not daring look at me. I chuckled at the swaying hips of my naked mom in law and went to the balcony for a well deserved smoke break.

After half an hour, I approached her again. She had got dressed in a sleeveless frock of thin material which covered her thighs but not her knees. She was in the kitchen preparing a salad. There was no need for that. She had the air of someone who didn't know what to do, too shy to face me, but too excited to go to bed, waiting nervously for me to make my next move.

"That was a great performance!" I called out slouching at the kitchen door. She looked back at me for just a little, tilted her head up a little as if to say 'as if!' then continued at her work with her head down. She had the after sex glow on her face. I advanced behind her.

"The ass was delicious!" I said, smiling and arranging her hair so as to reveal her ear. I smooched her neck from behind while I traced my index finger along her ass crack over the frock to find that she wasn't wearing panties. She had goosebumps all over her neck and her upper arm exposed by her sleeveless top.

She already stopped whatever she was doing. I turned her around to face me, her back reclining on the kitchen counter. One look at her and i understood that she wasn't wearing a bra either. Her nipples were poking at the thin material of her frock. I smooched her mouth long and deep, roughly exploring the inside of her mouth with my tongue. She groped the bulge of my dick.

"I wanna see," she said.

"Oh! Just see?" I said, laughing.

"I wanna suck your cock," she said looking up at me, massaging my cock through my jeans. This dirty talk by my mom in law was turning me on fast.

"Let me see how lucky my daughter has got!" she said with quivering lips, too turned on by her own words, even as she undid my trouser buttons. She squatted in front of me and pulled down my pants and my underwear. I quickly pulled the frock out over her head and undressed her too.

My fully engorged semi erect cock, already six inches long came into view, the tip glistening with precum. She didn't wait. She cupped my balls with one hand and started sucking my dick.

Just the sight of my would be mom in law's dainty fingers around my balls and her luscious lips around my dick took my erection to another level. My veiny crimson 8 inch dick oozed precum. While she started sucking me with an expert mouth, I took out my mobile phone and started filming her.

She looked up at me but didn't mind the filming. In fact, she gave her approval with a seductive purr. Her mouth started to dribble from all the heavy sucking. I felt halfway to an all conquering orgasm from all the sucking and ball squeezing.

I took her by the hair and fixed her head in the corner of the L shaped kitchen counter. I now started fucking her mouth with long strokes. I wanted to test her throat by pushing my dick deeper and deeper. She took it sportingly and accommodated me even though she gagged a few times. I started pounding her mouth furiously now. I was almost on the verge now.

I withdrew from her mouth and told her to open her mouth and showed her to hold her hair back with both her hands while exposing her armpits. I pumped my dick with one hand while supporting myself with the other hand on the kitchen counter. Her supple boobs heaved and swayed with the excitement of taking the spray from the dick of her daughter's boyfriend.

12