Fucking Girlfriend's Hot Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first shot hit her on her upper lip, making a mess of her cute nose. The second hit her right armpit and made a perfect splash. The next four- five shots mostly deposited in her open mouth. I felt totally spent. My heart was beating like thuds both from the release and from the degraded state of my mom in law in front of me.

Nitu gulped down my cum in her mouth. I took out my mobile and restarted the recording as I instructed her to lick her armpit clean. She licked my cum from her armpit and swallowed. I squeezed her nose and upper lip with my hand and inserted my fingers in her mouth. She licked them clean.

My chest was thumping like a 500 cc motorbike engine from the effort. After a little while, I tried to get into my jeans again but Nitu pushed me with her palm, indicating me to face her with my back to the kitchen counter.

She had a moist kitchen towel in her hand. She knelt before me and proceeded to wipe my genitals clean while guiding my legs to part wider. This act of pure love brought a smile to my lips. I thought it was cute. I was observing her with my bum reclining at the kitchen counter and my arms folded in front of me. She was rubbing my cock and balls area clean with the utmost attention of a mother scrubbing her baby.

"You are safe now for another what, 6 hours?" Nitu said looking up at me, eyes wide as if to devour me, with fake concern on her face, her one hand pinning my limpid cock to my tummy and the other expertly rubbing my sack with the towel.

This was like a war cry. My cock rapidly gained size and stiffness, the balls defied gravity and moved up to get stuck to the base of my cock and the sack also contracted itself and wrapped itself tightly around the balls. The whole environment around my cock became taut and stiff in readiness for battle.

Nitu could only say 'wow!' before I took her by the armpits and in one fluid motion, sat her ass down on the kitchen counter. The kitchen counter was narrow at one place because of a column. I placed my naked mom in law there and raised her legs and held them up.

She was almost in a sitting position because of the narrowness of the counter. Her legs were folded at the knees and were being held up by me.

The leaking viscous shimmering wetness of her pussy had spread to her asshole and the the base of her thighs. Her clitoris was engorged and her luscious labia was puffed and spread like a flower on the bloom. The heady balmy odor rose from her sex like the smell of dry soil after rain. Her head was thrown back, her eyes shut, mouth open and her hands clawed at my bare body pulling me toward her.

"Guide me in, mamma!" I said. She took my 8 inch cock in her hand and aligned it with the mouth of her pussy. I pushed and without much ado, she took in the tip of my cock. I made her look as slowly and slowly, all the 8 inches got buried in her pussy.

The sight of each inch of my well endowed veiny cock getting buried inside her got her more and more excited. Her mouth was open and she was moaning uncontrollably all the while watching the action with wide eyed bewilderment. I guessed this was her first time being taken in that position where the action was right in front of her eyes.

"You like the position?" I said.

"Yeah!" she said breathlessly.

"What about it?" I said.

"I could watch," she said.

"And you liked what you saw?" I said.

"You are so big, and so hard!" she said, looking down at the pistoning action at her base, then looking up at me with a mix of satisfaction and amazement and reaching out to caress my face with her palms, all the while swaying rhythmically in tandem with the fucking.

"Am I the longest you have ever had?" I said.

"Longest, hardest, fattest, the most amazing," she said.

Hearing this, my cock clenched itself, further stretching the muscles of her tunnel.

"Aaaaaaahhh!! You are splitting me up baby!!" she said, her boobs heaving violently from the vigorous attack.

"You wanna stop?" I said.

"No..go on," she said.

I arched my eyebrows in order to hear further. She picked up the cue.

"Like that like that ohhh fuck me baby fuck me!" she said.

"Talk dirty..encourage me," I said panting while continuing to pound her pussy with full blown strokes.

"Fuck me like a whore!!"

"Fuck your naughty mommy like a slut!!"

"Make me your personal slut!"

"Destroy my cunt with your fat man meat!!"

"You fuck me so hard! Oh I feel so stuffed!!"

"Fuck me fuck me baby fuck me!!"

Both of us were getting further turned on by these dirty words. Nitu's tits became taut and jutted out like torchlight bulbs. Both of us were sweating. The room smelled of sex and of both of our sweat.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my back. She dug her nails in my ass. I licked and sucked her face like a ripe fruit. She gyrated her hips in order to devour my cock to the very last millimeter. Her hand groped for my ass crack and she shoved her middle finger up my asshole.

"Cum in me, conqueror!"

"You are pinned down..you have nowhere to go!!"

"Be a good little boy and show mamma what you got!!'' she said while continuing to grind her pelvis onto mine. She brought her other hand from my butt and squeezed my already tight sack between her fingers.

The fact of her taking control of the action and her wanton calls for me to cum made me lose my mind. I started fucking her like a machine on auto pilot.

After two minute of this relentless attack, she climaxed and her pussy released juice. As if on cue, I came in her as wave after wave of warm jizz ejected from my cock and splattered her tunnel. She looked like a picture of ravishment with her head back, mouth open, eyes tightly shut, breasts heaving and her body glistening under a coat of perspiration.

I picked up my mobile again and started recording as I withdrew my semi hard cock from her pussy and a slow stream of white translucent overflow cum trickled from her pussy. She opened her tired eyes and tried to cover her body with her hands as best as she could.

After resting a while, we took a shower together and dried each other off. We dressed and had a light dinner. After dinner, she retired to Rhea's room to get a few hours of well deserved sleep.

I told her that I will sleep in another room but had second thoughts. Rhea's bed was large enough for three people. I went to Rhea's room. The corner light was on under the lampshade as that's what both Nitu and her daughter preferred while sleeping. Rhea was asleep in a deep rhythmic sleep. Nitu was lying near her.

As soon as I entered, Nitu arched her eyebrows and raised her head smiling, as if to ask, 'What? Anything more?' I approached the bed from Nitu's side and gestured for Nitu to make space for me. I got in the bed. Rhea was sleeping with her face to the wall and Nitu was lying facing Rhea's back.

As soon as I got in the bed, Nitu wanted to face me but I put my hand on her shoulder indicating her to stay as she was. I cuddled her from behind. We started talking in whispers.

Nitu: What!?

Me: I can't seem to get enough of you!

What I was going to do to her was already driving my cock stiff once again. She was wearing a sleeveless knee length cotton frock. My hand slid under her frock and surveyed the front side of her body, caressing her thighs, kneading her belly, lingering on her belly button and ending with kneading her boobs.

Under her frock, she was only wearing panties of frill material. It can be torn without much effort. I made a mental note to that effect. She wasn't wearing any bra. My ministrations on her body made her frock ride up her ass and get bunched above her tummy. Her panties were showing. I slid my hand below her panties and started kneading her meaty ass.

Nitu, whispering: Rhea may get up!

Me: I am willing to take that risk.

Nitu looked back at me questioningly. I gave her mouth a smooch.

Nitu: You really like my ass!

"You have the perfect ass. Big flaring hips, deep valley, cute asshole, spotless skin, firm but jiggles when slapped!" I said, squeezing and pinching her ass and rubbing the nub of her puckered asshole to illustrate my point.

"Ok poet, I am flattered!" she said, looking back at me. I kissed her mouth again.

"I wanna fuck your ass!" I said.

"You already fucked my ass, lover..with your tongue!" she said with a twinkle in her eyes, probably trying to wind me down.

My hand slid forward along her anal valley and about halfway between asshole and pussy, my fingers came in touch with the viscous slime from her pussy.

"She is leaking again!" I thought, pushing my finger forward and back a little so that she knows that I knew.

Nitu was getting uncomfortable maybe because of Rhea being close by. She fidgeted her ass. I pulled my hand away.

"We should sleep," Nitu said, and proceeded to apply vaseline on her lips. Maybe that was the last thing to do before sleeping as per her routine.

"Give me the vaseline too," I said.

She gave me the jar without thinking anything and proceeded to smoothen the bunched up frock down her legs. Before she could manage, I reached to her ass and tore her panties. I tore it at two places, around her asshole and at the waistband. I then removed it from her ass and placed it near her face. Both of us could see the glistening wet patch at the crotch of the pussy.

"I like the fact that you are leaking so profusely for me!" I whispered at her ear while positioning two pillows below her tummy.

"If you feel like moaning too loud, remind me to gag your mouth with it," I said gesturing at her torn panties and guiding her to ride the pillows a little bit so as to spread her naked ass.

"What are you going to do with me, Rohit?" she said cutely, playing along with me.

"I will fuck your ass..here, hold it for me," I said while handing her the open vaseline jar.

I took a generous amount of vaseline from the jar and started massaging her asshole with it.

"Put the jar away. Massage my penis!" I said.

She did as told. I was massaging her asshole and she was massaging my dick. My dick was semi erect and engorged. The moment she touched it, she had her doubts.

"Rohit! You will break it!!" she exclaimed.

"Don't worry Nitu. Once you get a good massage, you will be ready for my fist, let alone my dick!" I said.

She heard me but her efforts under my pants had already nurtured my member to its full size and hardness, and it was difficult for her to reconcile my words with the feedback her hand was giving her.

"Rohit!!" she pleaded with me again.

"Nitu, see you are like putty," I said and inserted two fingers in her ass and used them to stretch her asshole to show how malleable it had become after the massage.

"Besides, what sort of a milf are you if you are afraid to take it up the ass? Look at your daughter, she will be hosting me in her ass in a short few days!" I continued.

I took off my pants and was now wearing only a vest and a raging hard on. Her frock was bunched around her upper back above her exposed tities. I kissed her cheek and petted her breasts as I guided her ass up the fluffy pillows. Her ass was at a height of around 6 inches from the bed.

I mounted her and moved my fat cock up and down her vaselined anal valley. The feel of my balls on her soft slippery backside almost made me cum. After a while, I entered her. Her lubricated ass took in my engorged dickhead without much difficulty.

She opened her mouth wide in a silent scream and her body went taut. I observed her from above and once the shock of the initial penetration died down, i pressed in. I wrapped my fingers over her mouth and inserted the whole length of the dick up her ass in one motion.

She couldn't cry out but her eyebrows arched, her big eyes went wide and teared up, her breasts heaved from her heartbeat, her fingers grasped at the bedsheet, her toes went taut. I kissed her face and kneaded her boobs and said, 'Anal virgin no more!' as my cock pulsated in the warm blind alley of her ass.

I took her by her luxuriant hair and started riding her like a mare. The fluffy cushion of her ass made a perfect landing for my pelvis as I ground my dick again and again up her ass. After about 15 minutes, I thought it's time to relieve her. It had already been an wildly action packed evening for Nitu and me.

I started riding the mare in trotting speed, my strokes amplified by the bounce of the mattress. I felt the climax build up within me. I gagged Nitu with her panties and started giving the final long strokes to her ass.

I thought about the situation. This is my modern successful future mother in law. I fucked her for the first time today, and now taking her for the third time, up her ass right next to her sleeping daughter.

My nipples went taut and I felt strings of fire move from my belly to my loins. I must have lifted my taut legs fully in the air as deep convulsions shook my cock, washing Nitu's bowels with stream after stream of hot viscous cum. It went on for more than 1 minute. Ultimately, my body relaxed and Nitu's too.

I removed the gag from her mouth and withdrew my well satiated cock from her fully serviced asshole. It was still agape after I withdrew my dick which must have been 2 inches in diameter at the base.

The result of my effort, the sheer dimension of the gape of her asshole astounded me. At this moment, probably a big sized rat could enter her without any fuss. At this thought, my hand involuntarily moved and covered her asshole. I started massaging her asshole once again. She also started trying to clench her asshole. After sometime, it regained its elasticity and the asshole got restored to its original puckered nub, even though a bit red and swollen.

I held her by the upper arm as she got up from the bed and walked unsurely in the hall. I smoothed her frock as best as I could. She felt her asshole above her frock, looking up at me with her big eyes, as if to say, 'See what you have done!' It was probably feeling a little numb down there, I thought and smiled. "No damage other than the panties. None that a good night's sleep won't repair," I said and lifted and kissed her in a tight embrace. Ultimately I released her and we went to our different rooms to sleep.

12