Fucking His Mature Movie Star Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his hands up her back and unclasped her bra.

This was it. The moment so many men had waited for: Celeste Kincaid would show the world her breasts. And Chris was making it happen. He flicked the bra straps off her shoulders and pulled his chest back slightly to release it altogether before pressing against her again in a long, romantic kiss.

Breaking the kiss, he kissed her throat, then lowered himself down and took her nipple in his mouth, sucking and rolling it with his tongue as he brought up his left hand to massage her other breast and she moaned.

"Holy fuck," he breathed as he felt her hands on his shoulders, pushing him away from her and guiding him to the bed. He felt the mattress against the back of his thighs and lay down on his back, taking in her beauty as she stood over him, smiling.

Her hair was slightly askew, and her bare breasts were every bit as perfect as the rest of her. The puffy-looking nipples were hard, and Chris wasn't acting as he lay there, speechless with anticipation as she slowly worked off her panties.

She slid them down her legs, revealing trimmed hair between her legs that, even though he knew it was a merkin, drove him wild. The camera would only be showing her from behind at this point. Pity for everyone else. He got this view, at least.

Stepping out of the panties, she seductively walked forward and leaned over him, her perfect breasts hanging just in front of him as she put her hands either side of him and crawled up with him as he scooted farther up onto the bed.

When he reached the headboard, he stopped scooting, lifted his hands to cup her breasts and felt her lower herself onto him as he slid his hands behind and hugged her tightly to him, their lips meeting in another fierce kiss as her body crushed against his.

She drew the covers up to the small of her back as she smiled longingly into his eyes and shifted her hips upward. Reaching down between them, she acted as if she was gripping his penis to insert it, then slowly lowered herself downward, and he just barely remembered to pretend he was sliding into her and opened his mouth in a silent moan of lust.

"God, you feel amazing," she said.

"This is heaven," he replied, hoping that was the line.

After a second or two of hesitation, she began rocking her hips forward and back, and he reached down, gripping them and helping her as she dry humped him.

And then it happened. The thing he was told wouldn't. He felt himself getting hard. Never mind that there were a shitload of people watching, cameras, and it was all fake. This was Celeste Kincaid pretending to fuck him, and a thousand nights of fantasizing about her all built up within him.

His cock slowly sprang up, and even in the sock meant to help prevent this and protect them both, it engorged and slipped to the side, brushing against her leg as she faked a climax that he belatedly joined.

"Oh God, yes, yes, YES!" she shouted.

"Aaaahhhhhh fuuuuuuck yes!" he echoed, thrusting his hips upward as she drove hers downward, sending a shooting sensation of pleasure as his cock rode between their legs. Then she collapsed down on him and they kissed hungrily before she rolled to the side.

"That was amazing," she said, the flush in her skin and breathlessness of her voice making him almost believe it as she pulled the covers up to their shoulders.

"CUT! That was really good, but Chris, you're a little late on the orgasm. Let's film it again."

Fortunately, Chris' erection had subsided by this point, and as he put his clothes back on, he hoped Celeste wasn't upset about what had happened.

"Hey, uh, I'm sorry about that," he said softly to her as they both walked back toward the makeup station for a touch-up.

"Don't even worry about that," she said with a coquettish smile. "I'd be more upset if it didn't happen. Thanks for the confidence boost."

"Hah, well, hopefully I can keep it under control next time."

She grinned and shrugged before heading back to her room.

The next shot was cut when Chris had trouble with one of the loops on the clasp of Celeste's bra. It turned into a laugh fest, and it was great at breaking the tension.

In the shoot after that, Celeste messed up a line, and they lined up to start again.

This time, things went great, and Chris was as thrilled as he had been the first time when her bra fell away and he bent down to take her nipple in his mouth. Unlike the first time, her nipple was already rock hard by the time he sucked on it, and he gave it a nice flick with his tongue that he hoped wasn't overstepping.

Then he was on his back, scooting up the bed as she crawled over him, her hair brushing his chest as she kissed his neck before settling onto him and pulling the covers up. It was unscripted, but it felt natural, and he wasn't going to complain as he took her lips in his, nibbled her lower lip and then felt her tongue pressing into his mouth and finding his.

She ground on him a little, and his cock instantly sprang up, pressing against her stomach inside the modesty sock that was driving him nuts. She felt it and gasped into his mouth while they kissed and she rocked side to side.

Then, just like the previous time, she reached down to fake the motion of gripping him.

Only this time she didn't fake it. Hidden beneath the covers, she gripped his shaft and gently squeezed.

"Mmmhmm," he moaned, hoping he was communicating that he was ok with whatever the fuck she did.

She slid her hand up and down his shaft a few times, and he wished the sock was gone so he could feel her fingers on him, but then it was time to fake the sex.

She lowered herself down and this time, instead of his cock pressing against the side of their legs, it was erect and pressed directly on her vagina.

"Oh," she yelped, then sat forward and laughed, covering her mouth as she rolled to the side, and he rolled to face her, hoping to prevent himself from pitching a huge tent in front of everyone.

"Cut!" Bloomberg shouted. "We can give you guys a second to stop laughing, and then we can pick up from the moment you have the covers pulled up. I'm confident we have the shots before then."

Chris wondered if Bloomberg knew he was rock-hard and was trying to throw him a bone. Then he grinned at the reference.

"Ok?" he asked Celeste.

"Of course," she said.

They got back into position, and Bloomberg called action.

Celeste kissing him. Their tongues dancing in and out of their mouths. His hands on her back. Her hand drifting down his side to his cock. Unashamedly now. She took him fully in her grasp. He gasped for breath and willed himself not to cum. She stroked him twice. Playing with him in some private game between just the two of them. Then she lowered herself to him, and just like the previous time, he felt himself pressing against her. Unlike the previous time, she didn't yelp this time, but slid slightly back, and he felt his cock pressing against his stomach between them.

She ground on him, and he thrust against her, his cock caught between her vagina and his stomach as she pretended to ride him.With alarm, he felt the sock sliding up, barely staying on at the engorged head of his penis.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Oh fuck yes." She clung to him, and he crushed her close.

He felt warmth on his cock and knew it was her body. The soft scratching sensation of the merkin's hair rubbing against him.

Only, as he felt the warmth, it was more than body heat. It was wet, and he knew the merkin had somehow slipped.

"Oh God, yes, yes, YES!" she shouted as she continued to gyrate on him and he almost lost it in the sensation.

"Aaaahhhhhh fuuuuuuck yes!" he shouted, barely keeping it together to deliver the line.

She collapsed onto him. Their bodies were glistening with a fine sheen of sweat as they kissed and held each other.

"And CUT!" Bloomberg shouted. "That was perfect! Great job. Well, everyone, it's been a long day. Lets call it done for now, and I'll see you all tomorrow."

Once again, the sharp pull back to reality killed the mood, and Chris was happy to feel himself going limp. He surreptitiously pulled his sock back into place as he stood up, and saw the realization on Celeste's face that her merkin was...somewhere else. She felt around for it and located it, and Chris made sure he stalled, holding the blanket up to keep her covered in what would hopefully appear like a chivalrous gesture to anyone else.

"Thanks," she said, smiling and acting like nothing awkward had happened.

"Anytime," he replied, which drew a snicker from one of the crew members who were gathering up their equipment.

Chris headed back to his dressing room, wanting to stand and ogle Celeste's stunning body until Hell froze over, but knowing that wouldn't be socially acceptable. He felt a crushing sadness at the realization that that was it -- from now on, he'd still get to kiss her, but the sexy stuff was over.

Once inside his room, he shut the door and sat down heavily in his chair, letting out a long breath, and flopped back against the backrest, tossing aside the shirt he'd never bothered to put back on and letting his arms fall to his side, willing his heartbeat to return to normal.

Suddenly, and without a knock, his dressing room door flew open, and Celeste stepped inside, shutting it quietly behind her with a finger to her lips.

"Tell me to stop if you want," she said as she quickly crossed the small space and, before he could even stand up, straddled him, sitting on his lap facing him and brought her lips to his, kissing him deeply and passionately as she dug her fingers into the hair at the back of his head and pressed herself against him.

He wrapped his arms around her, only vaguely aware that she wore a pair of khaki pants and baggy T-shirt. He kissed her back just as passionately as she was kissing him and ran his hands up under the back of her shirt, feeling her soft skin and pulling her down on his lap, reveling in the feeling of her weight on him.

"Oh God," he said as he broke the kiss to come up for air. She stepped back off of him and unbuckled his belt, then slid his pants and underwear off as he raised his ass off the chair. His dick sprang up, fully erect, and she took him in her mouth, sinking all the way onto his shaft.

"Oh, fuck yes," he whisper-shouted as the warmth and wetness enveloped him.

She bobbed up and down, her dark hair pooling at his waist as she slipped her own pants to the ground.

He put his hands under her jaw and coaxed her up to kiss him, then urged her to her full standing height and grabbed her ass, pulling her pussy toward his face.

As he buried himself in her folds, hungrily flicking his tongue over her labia and clit, he registered the wiry dark hair between her legs and just how wet she was.

She grabbed his hair and tilted his head back, stepping back and bending down to kiss him sloppily. Their tongues massaged each other as he grabbed her hips and guided her forward. She reached between his legs and took his throbbing cock in her hand as she lowered herself to him.

He felt the tip of his penis press against her opening, and she rubbed it up and down several times, their connection getting slicker with each stroke, and then she gave a slight adjustment to line him up, and he was inside her.

"Holy shit," he whispered as she sank onto him and he felt himself bottoming out.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and the back of the chair, and he held her tightly in his arms as she ground on him. The head of his cock bumped up against the walls of her vagina with a heavenly sensation, and he gripped her hips, working her up and down as they combined for a grinding and thrusting rhythm.

"Oh God," she moaned into his ear. "Oh God I fucking need this."

His head was swimming as they fucked each other, her pussy gripping his cock every bit as tightly as they held each other.

"Yes, yes, YEEESSS" she whispered into his ear, her breath hot on his skin as he felt himself building to climax.

"Oh God I'm going to cum," he said, feeling the skin on his cock tighten as they both got close to orgasm and their rhythm lost some of its regularity.

"Fuck yes," she moaned.

"Oh GOD!" He barely kept from shouting as she gyrated on him.

She slid up and down, up and down as she ground her clit against his abs and pelvis.

He felt her fingers digging into his shoulders, and he found her mouth for another sloppy kiss, but they broke apart with the intensity of their fucking. He tried to hold back, prolonging the inevitable, delighting in the sensation, but it was no use.

"Oh God." It was barely audible. He gripped her shoulders and pulled her down on him as he lost control and came.

"Yes, yes, YEEEEESSSSS!" she moaned into his shoulder as she shuddered in his arms and he felt himself shooting a massive load of cum inside her.

"Whoa fuck," he said, the orgasm barely losing intensity as she rocked gently forward and back and he dropped his arms to her back to hold her against him.

He could feel the pulsation of her orgasm on his cock as she continued to grind, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure.

"Jesus Christ," he said as their breathing returned to normal. "I was not expecting that."

She laughed. "Me neither, but our whole fucking day was foreplay, and I've been told a hundred times that sex scenes aren't sexy to shoot, but that's not what I experienced today."

"Seriously," he said. "But I blame you. You're fucking naughty, and I'm into it."

She laughed and kissed him. "Well, hopefully my IUD is still working."

He grinned. "Well, that answers that question."

* * *

Three hours later, he was at her house again, flowers in-hand, smiling as she opened the door. She wore a short dress with stockings that clung to her body, and her dark hair was up. In short, she looked fucking amazing.

"Glad you could make it," she said, shutting it quickly behind him and thanking him for the flowers.

"Thanks for the invite," he replied, smiling. Now that they both knew what was going to happen, the tension was gone, and all that was left was to have fun.

"I don't know what got into me earlier," she said with a laugh. "I—"

Before she could finish another word, he took her in his arms, pulled her close and kissed her deeply, sensually working his lips against hers as he prodded into her mouth with his tongue. She nibbled his lower lip, and he felt her smile against him as her arms enveloped him and he breathed in her scent.

"Well," he said, breaking the kiss. "I hope that whatever got into you didn't go anywhere."

"Dirty boy," she said, kissing him again before lowering her head and nuzzling his neck. The gesture was surprisingly intimate, and he felt his body reacting.

"Mmm," he moaned, kissing the top of her head.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Have you prepared dinner?" he responded, surprised.

"No, but we can order takeout or find something."

"Honestly," I'm not particularly hungry for food," he said.

"What are you hungry for?" she asked, backing slightly away from him, grinning coquettishly.

"I think you know."

She took his hand and led him upstairs, and he felt his stomach churning with anxiety and anticipation as he headed toward the bedroom of the woman he had spent so much of his adolescence lusting over.

She opened the door to her bedroom, and it wasn't unlike the one they'd shot their scene in earlier in the day.

"Looks familiar," he said with a chuckle.

She grinned. "I'd noticed that, but Bloomberg's never been in here, if that's what you're wondering."

"Actually, that never crossed my mind," he said.

She pulled him further into the room, then propelled him toward the foot of the bed.

"Have a seat," she said.

He kicked off his shoes as he sat on the edge of the bed and she stood before him.

"So, I was your crush, huh?"

"Oh yeah."

She sat down next to him, and he put his arm around her as she leaned against him.

"Tell me what you fantasized about me."

"Um, well...it was what you'd imagine."

"Just tell me."

"It was everything from just straight frantic raw sex in every place you can think of all the way to imagining what it would be like if we were dating and married and lived together. Just the typical totally out-of-control adolescent fantasies. But yeah, mostly it was just about a million different sexual encounters."

"Well, then I suppose we're on number two of about a million?"

"Oh, this is number two, is it?"

She laughed. "Don't be coy."

"Actually, still number one, since I never imagined in all those other fantasies what just happened earlier today. Turns out the best ones are unscripted."

She scooted up the bed and lay down on her side, propping her head on her hand and her elbow on the mattress before patting the mattress next to her, and he mirrored her posture.

"Did any of them start this way?"

"My adolescent fantasies were, apart from having you in them, pretty stupid and uninformed," he said. "It's best we don't try to act them out."

"Fair enough. So where does that leave us."

He crossed the foot of space between them and gently pushed her onto her back, rolling his torso over hers and holding himself off the bed with his elbows.

"About here," he said.

"I like where this is headed."

He leaned forward and gently kissed her, just brushing her lips with his, then ran a hand along her side, barely hard enough for her to feel it through the pale white dress.

"Mmmm," I like the light touches," she said as he continued to stroke up and down her side, then traced his fingers over her thighs until he passed the hem of the dress and found his way to the bare skin of her leg.

He ran his hand under the edge of her dress, sliding it up her thigh until it wouldn't move farther, and he rolled her slightly, and she lifted her butt off the bed so he could raise the dress up to her waist.

She wore shimmery white panties with lacy trim, and he knelt between her legs, kissing her thighs as he continued to stroke her legs with his hands.

He felt her fingers running through his hair as he worked his kisses closer to her crotch, but kept himself from going too near, teasing her and drawing out the moment.

Finally, just as he nuzzled the insides of her thighs a few inches from her panties, he ran his hands under her shoulders and pulled her into a sitting position, unzipping the dress as he did so and lifting it over her head.

"Smooth move," she said, her face a few inches from his. He kissed her long and deeply, massaging her shoulders as their tongues met fiercely and they lost each other in the kiss and embrace.

He flung the dress to the side as he pulled his lips from hers, taking in the bra that matched her panties, lacy with a few shiny beads in it catching the light in a dazzling pattern. The bra cupped her breasts perfectly, accentuating her cleavage.

"Jesus Christ," he moaned as he lowered his face to her chest and nuzzled her breasts.

Her hands were on his head again as he reached behind her and undid the bra. He pulled his head away and watched it fall down her arms, exposing those perfect nipples he'd been treated to so much already. But the moment was still magical, and he felt himself straining at his pants.

He cupped one breast with a hand and worked his tongue over the nipple, rolling it and flicking at it, then sucking it gently, feeling it harden between his lips and under his tongue.

"Mmm, you're good at this," she cooed.

He slowly eased her down onto her back, drinking in the sight of her breasts coming to rest on her chest, then traced their outline with his fingers, teasing her nipples some more, keeping them hard.

When he sensed her eyes on him, he glanced up, and she smiled at him.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked.