Fucking His Mature Movie Star Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned. "You know I am."

At that, she reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled up. He lifted his arms, and she pulled it over his head, then tossed it aside before running her fingertips over his abs.

"Now we're talking," she said. "Get over here."

She gripped his ass and pulled him toward her until he found himself straddling her just below her breasts. She lifted her head and kissed his abs, flicking her tongue in and out of his belly button as she squeezed and kneaded his ass.

He stroked her hair and caressed her neck as the electric twinges shot through his body with each of her kisses.

Then her hands were working his belt, and the satisfying jingle as it fell aside was all he registered before her hands were undoing the button and zipper on his fly.

"Take this off," she commanded, and he stood above her, shakily but confidently on the bed, then let his pants and boxer briefs fall down before stepping out of them, kicking them off and going back to straddling her.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked as his semi-erect penis came to rest between her breasts.

"At least as much as you wanted it," she replied, squeezing her breasts together slightly to enfold his cock on three sides.

It wasn't a huge change, physically, but somehow the sensation of warmth that shot through him as he felt the pressure of her breasts sent him from the beginnings of excitement to rock-hard, ready-to-go at lightning speed.

"Oh, well look at this," she giggled.

He gently rocked his hips, running his cock slowly between her tits until she put a hand flat on his abs, lifted her head and brought her mouth less than an inch from the tip. She then let go of her breasts and ran a finger under his shaft, up and down, stroking it with the slightest motion as it bounced gently up and down with the weight of his excitement.

"Mmm," I think I need it in my mouth," she said.

"Things I never thought I'd hear for 2,000," he said with a grin, easing himself forward until the tip met her lips.

She kissed him lightly on the tip, then flicked her tongue over, under and around his head, her saliva mixing with the precum that was starting to flow.

"Yessss," he said, closing his eyes and enjoying the sensation.

Opening her mouth, she took the head in, sucking gently and slowly working her way down the shaft, her tongue feeling like a series of waves against his frenulum and then the length of him as she worked her magic, equaled in pleasure only by the sensation of wetness.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he moaned, feeling the utter pleasure wash over him from his penis through his body to all of his extremities.

She took her lips off him with a satisfying pop sound that sent a spasm through him.

"You'd better be up for all I have planned," she said with a wink, then went to work on his cock some more, and he felt the pressure building with the pleasure as she bobbed forward and back on him, taking him in and out, her tongue flicking and hitting spots he hadn't even known needed attention.

"Oh holy fuck," he said as she grabbed his ass and held him close, keeping him from backing away as she took him deeper into her mouth and he felt himself hitting the back of her throat.

"Oh God I'm going to cum," he said so fast it came out as one word, and she upped the rhythm, working him up and down as he felt his head swelling, ready to burst.

He fought the climax for a moment, but the warmth, wetness and feel of her on him was too much, and he unloaded into her mouth, shooting several huge jets of cum as she finally let go of his ass and he backed out of her, a final shot of cum barreling out just after he sat back, laying a rope of white from her cleavage up her throat and onto her face.

She swallowed what she could before laughing, and some of the cum ran out of her mouth and over her chin and cheeks.

"That was fun," she said, grabbing his ass again and pulling him into her mouth, her tongue working him until the pleasure was so great it actually hurt and he pulled out of her.

"Wow...I've never..." he stammered before slumping down beside her. His cock was still hard, and he felt his desire somehow mounting even further as she wiped the cum off her face and body with the first two fingers of her right hand and licked them clean, swallowing everything she could find.

She turned on her side and smiled at him, then let her eyes wander down his toned body to his still-hard penis.

"Impressive," she said. "But I'm glad you're still up for more playtime."

He grinned and said, "Oh, you bet. But it's your turn now."

He ran his hand down her side, hooking a finger under her panties, and worked them off as she lifted her ass off the bed to give him access.

And there was her gorgeous pussy again. He knew a lot of women might not think of a pussy as a beautiful thing, but he was intoxicated by the folds and shape, the clitoral hood and vaginal opening. The layer of hair that partially obscured it was something he was still new to, but it added to the experience, like somehow this was the essence of a woman.

He began by sidling up against her, taking her in his arms and kissing her, their tongues once again meeting, trace amounts of his cum adding a tingly sensation to the kiss that he hadn't experienced before and had always thought would be revolting, but somehow not with her. He felt his cock shift, the tip rubbing against her patch of hair, and he knew he'd better work his way down there or he'd be tempted to thrust it into her immediately, and he wanted to give her due first.

He spent several long minutes teasing her breasts as he had before, stroking her sides and stomach before finally bringing his hand between her legs, cupping her bush before he started stroking with his fingertips.

As she moaned, he teased her clit with the tip of his index finger, then let it slide down the front of her labia, working side to side like a windshield wiper, pressing deeper with each stroke until he felt her wetness starting to coat his finger.

He removed his hand, looked her in the eye, and sucked his finger clean, tasting her wetness before returning it to her opening.

Kissing her side, he worked his head down, kissing her every few inches until he found his lips on her hip, then kissed his way over her thigh toward the mound between her legs.

"That feels so good," she whispered.

He rubbed his face over her bush before kissing her on either side of her labia, then ran his tongue up her slit, feeling the coarseness of the hair mixing with the slickness of her lips and her wetness.

"Jesus, you're so fucking hot," he said, watching her eyes close and her mouth drop open as he slid his index finger into her vagina.

"Oh!" she gasped, and he realized his finger had just brushed up against a protrusion inside her.

Momentarily perplexed, he looked down at her more closely and saw something silvery between her butt cheeks.

Gripping her ass and turning her slightly, he saw that the silvery object was surmounted by a ruby-red faux gemstone capping a butt plug.

"Oh, damn," he breathed. "Seriously? Holy shit that's hot."

She giggled. "I was wondering when you'd figure that out."

He let his finger tease around inside her vagina, then slid his middle finger inside her as well, alternately twisting to toy with her G-spot and the pressure point created by the butt plug.

With his other hand, he pressed on the gem and then gripped the sides of the butt plug, maneuvering it gently around inside her as he continued to finger her and she began to rock her hips in time to his motions.

Finally, he lay his head down on her stomach and flicked his tongue over her clit as he continued to work with his hands, and felt her pleasure mounting. He began pulling on the butt plug ever so slightly, working it gradually in and out without actually removing it as he flicked her clit with his tongue.

"Oh God yes," she moaned, pressing his head against her as he broadened his tongue and gave longer laps at her opening and clit.

He slid his two fingers deep into her and gave less attention to her clit, just subtly flicking his tongue over it until she started thrusting toward him, whimpering for more.

"What do you want?" he asked her.

"You fucking know," she said, raising her hips. He rewarded her by brushing his lips across her clit, but then backed his head away, continuing to finger her and feel the bulge from the butt plug rubbing against them.

"Oh God," she moaned as he pressed up against her G spot, rotating his hand and rubbing her in a small circular motion from the inside.

He felt himself reaching a level of hardness he'd never experienced, and he was overcome with the need to be inside her.

Pulling his fingers out of her slowly, he licked them clean as he made eye contact with her, and she smiled a naughty smile.

He moved up between her legs, his cock springing out in front, and holding himself by the base of the shaft, he slowly brought the head into contact with her pussy, then gently began rubbing it up and down, from her clit to the base of her slit.

"That feels so good," she whispered, closing her eyes and arching her back.

Continuing to rub against her, he pushed his hips forward ever so slightly, adding more pressure to her, and felt her reply by pressing against him. As he ran his cock over her vagina, she pushed forward, trying to take him inside, and he pulled back slightly, continuing to tease her and himself.

"You're such a fucking asshole," she groaned, and he grinned, repeating the process several more times.

Finally, the head of his cock covered with a mix of her fluids and his precum, and her vaginal opening a slick runway of wetness, he paused as his penis reached her vagina, and he didn't hold back as she thrust toward him, taking about three quarters of the head in.

"Mmm, is this that just-the-tip thing you always hear about?" she asked.

"Something like that," he said, then slid farther into her. He felt her lips parting as his head pressed forward, then the welcoming warmth of her embrace as his head popped inside and she clutched against his shaft. And then, something he'd never before experienced: the pressure of the butt plug against his frenulum as he pushed past it deeper into her, and then all along the base of his shaft as she took him completely inside.

"Oh my GOD," he moaned.

"Mmm, you like that?"

"Holy fucking shit!"

With an animalistic need, he gripped her hips and pulled back, then thrust in deeper, fucking her and feeling the butt plug's pressure with each stroke, delivering a sensation that was exponentially better than anything he'd experienced before this moment.

"Oh God, yes!" he shouted, and she wrapped her stocking-clad legs around him, pulling him harder into her with each stroke as he felt himself starting to lose control.

"Not yet," she ordered, pushing him off of her, and he flopped down onto his back on the bed, a fine sheen of sweat coating his body, his dick still rock-hard and rising above him like a mast on a ship.

She straddled his face, and he licked her pussy for several long moments as she ground against him, coating his face and bucking her hips with pleasure. Then she moved down, kissing him deeply as she reached his cock and, gripping the shaft, pulled it against her pussy and took him inside again.

Rocking her hips on top of him, she was able to rub her clit against his pelvis, and she fell on top of him, her breasts pressing against his chest. He found her ass cheeks with his hands and spread them wide, directing her body to rock atop his, feeling the slick-yet-frictional feel of her pussy clutching him.

Then he moved his hand farther, and noticed the butt plug was partly being pushed out of her ass with each stroke. Pressing it in and holding it there as they continued fucking brought a new urgency to the rhythm.

She bucked against him and dug her fingernails into his shoulder muscles, and then she threw her head back, her mouth open in a silent scream.

Finally, she lifted up slightly, and it was exactly what he wanted to feel as he buried himself inside her, gripping her ass and pulling her close as the pressure rose and he felt a wave of pleasure wash over his whole body.

"Oh yes yes yesyesyesyesYES!" he shouted at the same time she let out a yelp, and she locked her knees against his sides as he wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close, feeling the head of his cock swell, and then he came inside her. He came hard and repeatedly, almost feeling the sperm rush from his balls as she spasmed and rocked on top of him in her own orgasm.

"FuuuuuuuucckkkkK!" she shouted, biting him painfully on the shoulder as they held each other with nearly lethal force and he drained the last bit of himself into her pussy.

As one, they rolled over, still clutching each other, and it was several moments before he pulled his head back, looking her in the eyes through a screen of her hair that had fallen into her face and stuck there with sweat and any residual amounts of the cum still on it from his earlier ejaculation.

Breathing heavily, their lips found each other for a sloppy kiss, and he slowly gyrated against her, trying to eke out every last ounce of sensation as the throbbing of her vagina against him finally ebbed to nothingness. Then he slowly slid out of her and watched as a large glob of cum followed his cock, split into two and rolled down the front and back of her thigh on its way to the sheets.

"Ahhhh," he sighed. "Wow."

"Yeah," she panted. "Just...wow."

Then they both laughed, and he reached down and found her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers, and they both lay there, totally spent, in the post-coital cloudiness of mind that made them feel they were somehow living in both the real world and dream world simultaneously.