Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 02

Story Info
Where the visitor in the 3rd car proves it's a love potion.
6.2k words
4.61
33.7k
65

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers

Part 2 - Right Back To 11

Elation was tugged away because of two things happening, the first was probably nothing. Maybe the pounding of my heart, some minerals sitting in unused muscles suddenly being pushed around my bloodstream. There was a tiny light that zipped through the woods. All that registered at first was movement but I slowed slightly and took a sharp look into the trees. Whatever it was, it didn't immediately come back into sight. Not that I figured out much at seeing it again, since it seemed like nothing but a bouncing ball of light. Like a radioactive bubble. I shook my head to clear it, thinking it had to be a weird reflection or one of those eye floaters, but then my attention locked onto the other movement. The other thing. The real thing.

On the other side of the football field there were two cars parked up by the middle school. Two sitting there, one behind the other. A third coming in the entrance, pulling up behind the other two. Two and then a third. My brain was doing the mental equivalent of a fingersnap to get my attention at the sight. Forgetting the floating lightbulb at the sinking feeling in my stomach. Two and then a third. Two cars and then a third. Three cars! Three cars! I had parked my car behind mom, but there had been a third car behind mine! When I left there had been a third car! A bright fucking red minivan! Couldn't have been more difficult to miss, unless maybe if it was on fire. Somebody had come in during...

"Stupid fucker!" I did an about-face mid-run, skidding before going back the way I'd come, knowing I was asking for trouble. Not only from the fast direction change but the speed I put on. Freaked out or not I was going WAY too fast for having so little jogging experience, no cross country time, the only thing I had done in years was go around the track at the park by the old apartment. Just a few times when Malcolm had guilted me into it. That was so infrequently it couldn't count. "Stupid! Stupid!" Both for how much I was pushing myself, but also for missing the fact that there had been three cars. Mostly the three cars thing. But how could I not? I had been so distracted with delight from the sex I'd had with my own mother, the promise that there was plenty more to come. Instead of going with the path around the backs of the houses at the end of the Shrub Street cul-de-sac, I cut right through. It was a two-lane road all the way around the sac part of the cul-de-sac. Not small but my foot hit the pavement once, the grass at the center of the loop twice, and the road on the other side I almost cleared, just my heel touching. Some coward part of me hoping the cherry red minivan was gone, but it was still there. "Shit, shit, shit."

It was Aunt Allison! Mom's younger sister, new vehicle but the same license plate. PR X2 AR X2, they had two Perry Rowe's in the family, her husband and son. Two with the initials A.R. my aunt being Allison and her daughter Aubrey. While I knew that this was the best option, not a murderer or my sister and her husband, it was still bad. Mom and Aunt Allison were basically each other's best friends. Knowing mom had committed incest? I couldn't imagine Aunt Allison telling anybody, but she wouldn't be able to think of her sister in the same way ever again. They were probably in there screaming at each other right now. Their friendship over.

I wasn't winded, a little sweaty but I could have kept running. Easily. Maybe it was the cool day that kept me from sweating too much, kept my lungs okay. I certainly had never run so fast or hard before, I should have been dying. Instead, I rushed up the porch stairs that I had walked up not too long ago a completely different person. A guy who would flip off anybody who even eluded that he would have any sort of sex with his own mother. A guy who was now as worried that mom would be embarrassed and friendless forever, his aunt would think him a pervert, and disgustingly that there was no way mom would ever want to fuck me again after being found out.

It was silent in the house.

"Aunt Allison?" I asked, keeping my voice as low because if there wasn't any screaming that meant she had not confronted mom.

"What babe?" Mom asked from the bathroom, dreamily.

"Nothing!" Dropping my voice another notch so mom wouldn't hear, in the past bathtime for her had been the only time she had been oblivious to what went on in the house. "Aunt Allison!" Somehow thinking that I could handle this, mom would never have to know that her sister knew. I about spun away, but there she was, my aunt tucked back against the wall in the kitchen. I saw her because she was dragging herself up onto the counter, brought out from her shocked state by me calling her name. "Aunt Allison, I can explain."

"No! No you can't! You... Can you?" There was some tiny part of her that actually seemed hopeful. "You can explain why my sister..." But further thought had her shaking her head, "Is a pervert?" She laughed without humor, almost crazed. "Soncest. Soncest! She knew what that was! I just looked it up, not on my phone, on hers!" Thrashing her arm out hitting mom's phone off the marble counter where she'd left it. Which I stopped from shattering to the floor, jumping forward almost without thought to catch it. My shock and delight at saving it was very temporary, as I heard the grind of glass on marble, snapped my head up to see Aunt Allison had dragged THE wine bottle over to herself. (The love potion! The love potion that Jessica had delighted in telling me would make us want to be together for the rest of our lives!) I tried to hiss a warning as she bit the cork out, spitting it away, but she snapped. "Shut up!"

And really what was I going to say? That it wasn't wine but a magic potion? My girlfriend from way back had made it, with dirt and sticks and my blood. What really was I going to say? How to tell my Aunt Allison that it could be wine in the bottle but... I was very sure it was some mixture that would go right into the fire if that asshole potion master Professor Snape came across it. That even that former death eater would be disgusted by. No, I could only shake my head and flounder.

And... Didn't I have to know? My guts rotting at the idea that mom had not wanted what we'd just done but that the potion had made her do it. Do me. Jessica had said it wouldn't work unless there was some chance at it happening, or something like that. The way mom had talked there had been a chance. She totally had a deep dark fantasy, that she probably never would have acted on, except for the potion. If (IF!!) it was even a potion. Clearly Aunt Allison was NOT into it, soncest, or nephewcest in her case, and so it wouldn't work on her.

My Aunt put it to her lips but before drinking any slammed it back down.

"Soncest: Sexual relations between a son and their parent. A specific type of incest. That's what the internet said. Did you know what it was?" By context clues I did, I didn't know it was actually a thing besides something cute mom had made up to put less stigma on her fantasy. (Cute being relative on your feeling of incest. Pun of using relative and incest being accidental.) "She did! She knew! She'd... looked it up or... came up with it... Or read books or WATCHED VIDEOS!" I hissed again, motioning for her to put it down, thinking it was a cruel experiment to let happen, just to know. Because would it prove anything? If it didn't work it could still be real (No it couldn't!) but she just wasn't into me. Glaring at me she drank, the glare going away even before I saw her throat move as she gulped it down. "Mmm, this is really good stuff."

I can't exactly describe how it really happened, it just... It... I could see it flow down her throat like that old ET movie, bright lights shimmering down under her skin. The same colour and effect when you hold a bright flashlight under your hand, she glowed from INSIDE. It didn't go further than her collar bone. Instead, it seemed to coalesce in her veins, rode those pathways and avenues up to her brain. Her head tilted back, eyes rolled up.

This is where words fail me. It was like a thousand different images, smells, songs, voices, and so many countless... feelings. No not a thousand but a million of all those, more! If it was a movie I'm sure they would have had floating TV screens surrounding Aunt Allison. But it was more than that, they weren't recycled clips from the movie that you'd already seen, it was new things. The orange-red glow that... It was the "magic" of the potion! It... found one of those... Memories. An open book and what I knew was my aunt's fingers holding it open. There was a naughtiness, it was something sexual and not exactly accepted by society that she was reading. As soon as the light had that it found a dozen more, not just books but thoughts and comments that stirred up that same feeling.

From those there was countless more, exponential growth. My aunt, much younger, bent over on purpose, knowing her brother was staring at her butt covered only by her panties. My aunt experimentally sliding a finger not into her vagina but her asshole, when she found her college roommate's sex lube. The magic didn't do anything, not really. It just brought those memories up, highlighting them so that other memories were dimmer by comparison.

There were three much shinier ones, ones that really decided it. The eureka one was me. I thought it was pixelated at first but no, there was a window screen in the way, I was emerging from water. Pushing my hair back, smiling at some other blurry unfocused unimportant figure. Only I wasn't just there but also overtop of my aunt. My hair slicked back, my entire body wet and dripping. There was that certainty that it was naughty and unacceptable but I was inside my aunt and thrusting away at her. The me outside was real, I knew it was from one of our family vacations, the me inside (with her and inside OF her) had certainly never happened, it was fantasy. But not...

Sort of lesser to that, but not really, was her backing up the stairs after seeing mom and me together. I got the impression of that at least. It was the source of her anger because she wasn't really pissed at mom and me. Disgusted by us, because seeing us together had stirred up those feelings. Had turned her on, not only at seeing me naked, hard, and fucking. At seeing her sister naked, covered in sexy sweat, and blissful. Turned on because it was HER sister with HER nephew.

Finally was Uncle Perry, it was recent because he had the really bad mustache that he had grown in over the last six months or so. I'd seen it and seen dad teasing him for it on social media, they were still friends. Aunt Allison had a sense of rejection seeping through her, drawing her to want to collapse to the floor. I didn't see but I sensed she was dressed up in some lingerie, something sexy for my Uncle. That scene was like a GIF, that scene was like memories of my own, just a couple seconds that played over and over. Aunt Allison was so hopeful that she was doing something nice and new for her husband, only to have him say. "Jesus I swear you're trying to torture me!" Then walked away. Maybe there was a reason, somebody was there and would see them if they messed around, but... There was no excuse for the expression he had when he said it. Like she had kicked him in the balls instead of dressing sexily for him.

"Mmm," no time had passed, she looked at the bottle but there was no label to read. Licking her lips before taking another long pull. "Frick this is good! Mmmmm!"

"Aunt Allison maybe you should slow down." Mom had wanted it, some part of her had, she had known what soncest was, she had said she'd had fantasies, it wasn't completely the potion.

"Shut up! It... Oh shit it tastes like the times your dad pushed me on my knees and made me suck him off." It had been in her memories I'd seen it, but I hadn't wanted to. I mean it was my dad! It was gross! Which I know was a thought stupid coming from the mother fucker that I was. But it had been there because it had oozed the same sensation, unacceptable by society, naughty, but a big turn-on for this woman. Aunt Allison rubbed the bottle at her lips in a very lewdly erotic way, my fucking dick stirred! Luckily the kitchen island was in the way because these shorts wouldn't hide anything. "But better! It's like..." Another drink, looking like she might try to deepthroat the neck, after she put it up to her nose, inhaling. "Like the smell of the sand and the sun, Mmm, yes! That one time at Pellamic Lake! You came out of the water as your uncle was inside me, I don't know what got him going but he so rarely... I let him, but the window was open in our RV and I could smell..." She put the bottle to her nose again, eyes rolling up. "I could smell this and I saw your hot perfect eighteen-year-old body and couldn't stop myself from imagining it was you inside me. I rubbed myself as he fucked me, looking at YOU. Thinking it was you in me and I came SO hard! I hated myself for weeks because of that. MONTHS! Perry was so proud of himself, but it was you! You and that body!"

She banged the bottle down onto the marble, climbed up on top of the island like a cat. Inhaling more deeply the closer she came. I... I could have leapt away. Aunt Allison was like a mom to me, I should have but... I didn't want to leap away, I liked the way she was looking at me. I stood there, she grabbed my shirt and drew me over. Almost exactly like her sister earlier only she pressed her nose into my shirt. Right where there was a hint of a line of sweat between my pecs.

"Why am I telling you all this? Why am I thinking about it again? Besides... God what you did to her! It's not fair! All I want is a quarter of that, just a tiny little helping of that from your uncle. Once and a while! I thought it was me but... Your dad showed me it wasn't me." She grabbed the bottom of my athletic shirt, pulling it up over my head, I let her take it off. Allison growling as she didn't just put her nose back, but licked at me like a cat, loving the taste of my mostly dry and wicked away sweat. "If I... If I... If I let you fuck me, you won't tell him, right?"

"Never!" I promised, my brain screaming that if mom had been bad this was a million times worse; mom would be hurt, Uncle Perry would be hurt, and as insane as it was I was now sure that it was Jessica's love potion that did it to them. The stuff wasn't making them do what they didn't want to but was affecting their thoughts so they would.

"Fuck me then! Really quick! Be with me for a while, fulfill my fantasy and... And... I'll leave you and her... You won't tell her either, right?" Now licking me like she was trying to clean me, concentrating on my nipples but getting everywhere from my belly button up, flattening herself to the marble countertop to do it.

"If... That's what you want."

"That's what I want." Pointing at my dick, which was very obviously hard inside of my tight shorts.

"You were the first woman I ever had a crush on," I admitted, actually checking to make sure mom was not there, even if it was too late by looking after I said it.

"Oh yeah?" No mom, just a very pleased Aunt.

The memory had come bolting out of nowhere, I had been so young, mom and Aunt Allison had been on ellipticals at Aunt Allison's old house. Mom went by after their cardio, all normal mommy as usual. Then Aunt Allison. Both were sweaty and glowing from the workout but she looked like no woman ever had before, not to me. I had no idea what I wanted to do to her, but the best thought I could manage was that I wanted to marry her. I wanted her to be mine.

She was still mostly that same woman. Long black hair was pulled back into a very similar sort of ponytail, only it wasn't as poofed up as it had been back then. Instead of light and skimpy athletic gear it was a loose-fitting dress underneath a knee-length knit sweater. The dress was orange and the sweater beige. Glasses now, black plastic frames, her dark brown eyes tilted up at me. I wouldn't say she was prettier than mom, it wasn't cowardice or playing it safe that I thought they were on par with each other. Aunt Allison's nose was a little wider, her lips were a lot fuller, I remembered the times seeing her in lipstick, wished she had some on now. Mom's sister was a hint plainer, not as sexy or maybe... minxy, but she did look younger, it was only actually five years but it could have been ten. Or fifteen. Overall they were both quality MILFs that I could not fight my hormones into denying myself.

"Yeah, you were." There had been a thought here or there over the years, more often than other female relatives, because of that early one. So it was more of a fantasy fulfilled than mom had been, to have her pressed against the marble countertop, in the kitchen of the house where I'd grown up while she pushed my shorts and athletic underwear down. Releasing my erection from its tight prison. Not even looking before enveloping my fat cock. "Oh god yes!" She moaned around my length, bobbing her head, only able to take barely more than the tip, but it was fucking plenty. "No!" Stopping her from taking her glasses off. "Leave them on."

"You like me in them?" After she licked at the tip of me, it was so cute I would have agreed to anything to get her to do it again.

"Yes! So much!" So she put them back in place, before grabbing hold of me, my thickness and length distracting her from the arousing eye contact. She stroked me, spit on me, checked that it was okay, then did it again. "Aunt Allison, god damn!"

"Wes, where did you get this monster?" I remembered her dazed admission of sucking my dad off, mom had said I was bigger too. "And this body." Licking her way up my flat stomach to my nipples again, hesitating a second before kissing me. It was clearly some kind of line that she flung herself across, to kiss me. She was a sloppy kisser, I remembered a drunk Uncle Perry telling dad it was the first thing about his wife he would change. She was all tongue and open mouth, both of our chins, upper lips quickly were wet and shiny. "And this face!" Dragging herself up to cup my face, shaking her head as she looked me over. "I do see the round-faced boy you used to be, kinda, a little but... You look like Aubrey's first crush, Nick Jonas. She had posters of him all over her walls."

I remembered, remembered teasing her about that crush. Before anybody has said I looked like him. It wasn't the first time somebody told me I looked like the Disney Boy Band singer. It really started Sophomore year of High School, when I got back from summer vacation my friend who had been at her dad's place in New Hampshire all summer had been the first to say it. By the end of that year I got it a lot, from people I knew and from the girls I tried to chat up on the Internet. They thought I'd done some photoshopping or had some filter going. My Junior year it was basically all anybody first said when they saw me, "Hey, you know who you look like?" I found it so fucking annoying. In recent years though I'd come to terms with it, it didn't annoy me at all. Didn't happen that often but even when it did, I just smiled and played dumb.

"He's a handsome boy to look like. Really, really handsome." Aunt Allison kissed me some more, I don't know if she was trying to trick herself or me, coming across the counter, sitting down so that her knees were pressed against my ribs. "I had to change her pillowcases like three times a week because she was always humping her pillows while looking at those posters." Okay! TMI but it was between kisses, unlike my uncle, I really liked her wet sloppy kisses. It was like she was too horny and into it to care. My hands hiked her dress up, ran along her legs which felt exactly like Mom's. All slender strength, smooth skin. "I might have taken a turn humping them myself, he is so dreamy! A thrilling fantasy because a guy that hot would never be with plain-faced brunettes like Aubrey or me." Turning her face ever so slightly, "Me a woman who couldn't even keep her husband from talking bad about her anytime he gets drunk." Craning her neck, telegraphing exactly what she wanted. Fingers temporarily resting on my face, she looked into my eyes and said, "Or so I used to think."

Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers
12