Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that I attached myself to her neck, which she had held vulnerable to me. Pulling the strings at the front of her dress that tied it together, yanking it open. Her tits weren't even as big as mom's compact ones. Dad hadn't been wrong, when Uncle Perry had complained about Aunt Allison being a sloppy kisser, dad had said the thing he liked most about Allison was that she never wore a bra. Aunt Allison was not wearing a bra now. Her tits right there to he seen and held, dark areolas, nipples not as hard or pointy as mom's. I still sucked on them eager, mouth watering to have at them.

"She..." Moaning as she pet me, urging me to keep ministrating to her delicious and sensitive nips. "She did it because she had a crush on him. I did it... I did it because I had a crush on you." Admitting it made her whimper, tremble in elation at having the secret out. "I've had it ever since you came out of the water at Pellamic Lake."

I pulled off her panties, she lifted up to let it happen but the island was too tall to get inside her, even with my eight incher. After her panties were in the pocket of her sweater, after a brief sniff that made her whimper and collapse back on the marble, I pulled her partially off it. Her butt hung down just enough for me to get me in. First I slid myself through her hairless gash, over her clit, THEN into the very needy wet hole. I barely got in before she squirmed forward, planting her elbows down on the stone for support. Fully impaling herself on me. Her pussy was so fucking nice!

"Oh Westley! That... that COCK is doing things to me like nothing ever before!" Mom's ass was better too, holding Aunt Allison's tightly to keep her from dropping, it still had me twitching inside her, but mom's was better.

"You're as tight as mom." I let slip, thinking that shouldn't be the case because she had Uncle Perry, they weren't that old and their sex life shouldn't be that bad yet. Then again there was that rejection and her comment about wanting some from him.

"Your dad is bigger than your uncle." As if that answered everything, she reached up to grab the back of my neck, coming off the counter and working herself against my dick.

"Oh shit that's nice!" Just letting her hitch her tight body against me, her pussy, like her nipples and her hair were a dark version of mom's. Unlike her nips, which were nearly brown instead of pink with bigger areolas and no prominence, her pussy might as well have been mom's with a sand tone filter. Her outer mound was almost as brown as her nips, folds of inner labia coming out some and the color of wet sand. "Fuck that dick Aunt Allison."

"No! Fuck me with that dick!" Already done from the awkward dangle angle, she dropped back to both elbows on the edge of the counter.

I did. The insides of her knees linked with the insides of my elbows. My hands went more on her lower back than backside. There was a certain amount of swing and give to the dangle angle her sexy slender body was in. It took me maybe thirty seconds to get the feel of it, before I dialed all the way up. Aunt Allison let out a cry of pleasure, then grabbed her own panties out of her sweater pocket and stuffed them into her mouth, staring at the hall where mom would come out of if she'd heard. Looking away less that the coast was clear than the hard, rapid, loud impacts overtook her. Her dress in the way all I could see was one breast, so small that even with the way I was giving it to her the nipple just barely moved up and down.

She moaned loudly through the panties, nodding happily. Worried she was going to fall, the second time she lost an elbow and barely got it back. I bent over her more, sliding hands up her back and grabbing the edge of the counter. Slowing just long enough to get a feel of the new angle, before dialing back up again. We were pressed together, I pinned her bent and spread body between me and my arms. My name clearly came out through the panties, her nods coming almost as fast and hard as I was slamming into her. It was so fucking amazing, I dialed up faster and faster, my grip tight on the stone, my stance firm.

Then suddenly she arched her back. Coming! It was still good that she was muffled but unlike her sister her coming calls were less screams and more drawn out raspy noises. Also unlike her sister she did not like to keep getting fucked while she came. Twenty seconds in she tried to climb off my dick, when I couldn't go anywhere she just wrapped herself tight on me. Kept me so I couldn't move, or at least my movement was very restricted.

"No." I growled, as she tried to backstroke swim across the kitchen island away. I pulled her back, pulled out, flipped her, dropped her down, then inserted myself again. Quick and fast enough a pornstar would have nodded in respect. I heard her curse but she did push back at me. "That's right, you're not going anywhere until you get fucked as good as your sister." Hands on her ass I groaned. "Until I enjoy my sexy aunt as much as I did my gorgeous mom."

That got not only the nods but she worked herself back against me, along the length of my dick but with little wiggles as well. I shoved her dress up out of the way, took hold of it as sort of reigns, then started giving it to her again. She had the smallest, tightest ass of any woman I'd ever had, the muscles sticking out as she battled against my powerful thrusts. Really Powerful... thrusts.

Powerful.

Power... Power and... Passion! Even though the ring sort of blended in with the sweater that was twisted up with the dress it might as well have been in a spotlight at that moment. As if this was a commercial where they were being sold. The background dulled. The potion was real! It had to be to explain what I saw and Allison's 180. The ring might be...

"Wes! You gotta cum! Are you gonna cum? You gotta cum! You gotta cum! You gotta cum! I'M GONNA COME!" I barely heard, unable to go anywhere she collapsed onto the kitchen island, I just fucked away at my aunt who whimpered senselessly.

Power and passion. It had never fit my ring finger before. I had put it on and it had slipped right off, so I had gone for my thumb. I had never tried to say the words while it was on my too thin ring finger, why would I? It had fallen right off it! Jessica had just shrugged and told me to say the words anyway. But before that... Hadn't she said... Said that the ring finger was the ring finger because it was the heartline? Or something like that, as she had gone on and on about how pagan rituals have been mixed into Christian beliefs. That there was some connection with the ring finger and... heart or soul or... something important! But we had never followed that, it had fit my thumb back then (barely) but not my ring finger.

I laughed, shook my head, dismissed it as my aunt put her knee up to the counter and suddenly I was getting DEEP in her. Even considering it was the second time in a day I had never lasted this long! That was what Jessica had been most excited about when she gave me the ring. Stamina. But there had been other stuff, regeneration and "vigor". Some Latin that she roughly translated with her phone from an old book, her supposed spellbook. (All she ever showed me were pictures on her phone if it, never the real book.) The translation was, well the gist of it was that the ring would make me greater than ten men. We'd been young and didn't know any better we had thought what she got was the effects of the ring! Or she had, I had just gone along to get in her.

"Fill me up! Make me drip! Wes! Westley! CUM! CUM IN ME LIKE YOU DID REBECCA!" Her panties were across the counter, soaked with her spit, but she didn't have any strength to be loud enough to worry about.

"Okay! Fuck yes! Fuck yes Aunt Allison! I'm... YES!" I did it again, it must have been an instinct when I was barebacking. Stopping half inside her right as I erupted. The dark-haired version of my mother nodding, slapping the marble, coming again as she felt me hose down her insides. Finding the panties that she stuffed back into her mouth to let her pleasure blast out of her, as I was blasting inside her. "Fuck!" She started to overflow too! The angle meant it was quicker but like mom when she had been waiting for the bath it dropped out of my aunt in loud plops. What seemed like cups of it splattering the tile. I pulled out, jacking myself off onto my Aunt's tight little ass. Which she pushed back at me, working my spewing member between her cheeks for a few lovely moments. There was so fucking much. I... I did deflate a lot more quickly, my tool going half hard in my hands as I slapped out the last few drops onto her ass. "Damn it! Damn it you and your sister get more out of me than any other woman, ever!" It was all over her lower back from when she worked me with her booty, her was shiny like sticky buns, a puddle on the floor, more going down her thighs, and a bunch still inside her. "Incest makes me cum so freaking hard."

"Yesssss! Yes!" I parked myself back between her cheeks, pulling on the upper part of her dress to expose her back so I could kiss sweet bare flesh as we both relished what we'd done, didn't seem like Aunt Allison would ever stop quivering, but she did. "Thank you! Thank you for... Comparing me to her, Wes, thank you."

"We are going to do this again, right?" I asked, she gave me a look that said she felt guilty about it, but it didn't stop her from nodding.

"Whenever you want," Closing her eyes panting a few times before admitting. "I'm your aunt but... That only turns me on all the more! I guess I'm into nephewcest." I did feel bad that I was doing this to mom and my aunt, but my dick lodged in her cum washed ass did not feel as DONE as it had moments ago. I had bounced back from mom so quickly, I had been hard before even getting her in the tub. Now, AFTER AN ACTUAL THREE MILE RUN! I felt it wouldn't take much to get me to do it again. Mom was relaxing in the bathtub, soaking the hard fuck away, I felt bad but I knew if this kept up, no way mom would be able to keep me satisfied alone. "You tell me when you want me!" That seemed important to her. "I'll... I'll come whenever you want..."

"Sweet baby?" Mom called, too muffled to be from anywhere but the bathroom still.

"She'll kill me!" Pushing the dress down over her bare ass, she was fixing it up front still as she ran out of the house. I tossed her panties into the box, dropping the Crown Royal bag over them.

"Leelee?" It had been my sister's pronunciation of my name, when she was little, that only mom had kept using for years afterwards, which was now back it seemed. Half the roll of paper towels was needed to clean up the mess, mostly because I was trying to get it done quickly. We weren't a couple or anything but no way she'd be happy with so little time passing before I was already fucking another woman, her sister no less. "Oh, there you are."

"Yup." Dress back in my running gear, feeling myself swell at the sight of the sudsy sexy sinner.

"Just get back?"

"Just got done." A slight variation to not lie to her.

"You look so good but I'm still not ready, tonight though, for sure." As I helped her out of the bath, she made sure to touch me with real relish.

"Shower you still smell like my pussy." She giggled. "I like it but who knows who is going to stop by, everyone knows you're back in town. And we don't want them to know we're incesting each other." Watching, for sure horny again for me as I stripped down, she practically writhed at the door. "Oh gosh I'm going to love incesting you!"

I smiled the whole time I showered, she was so fucking cute with the "soncest" and "incesting" thing. And Aunt Allison! I washed myself twice, I really didn't want to clean away the smell of the sisters but mom was right, Aunt Allison had proved it. Anybody could stop by at any minute. Defluer was a small town and full of Cains and Lennons, not to mention my friends who I hadn't made plans with yet. Experimentally, at the end of the long twice scrub shower, I stroked myself. I easily got hard, there wasn't even a hint of oversensitivity. Once I got my engine running it was difficult to shut down, I was tempted to jerk off but... I wanted to cover mom again, she looked so hot coated in cum. And wanting that meant I had to dial the water fully too cold to ever get out.

12