Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 07

Story Info
Where it's not just potions anymore.
9.1k words
4.51
11.3k
24

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

Fucking Magic: A Potion Problem

Part 7 - Universal Serial Busted

"There. You got your five, more. Now how do I cure them of that stupid potion?" It wasn't right away, I was a hint out of breath, a bit sweaty, but mostly I waited for her. For those eyes to find me as if she was waking from a dream. After it took a moment more before my words reached her, wherever six orgasms had sent her. Gasping all drenched in her own sweat she rolled over onto her side, then back, and shrugged. "What?"

"I don't know. I... I didn't make the potion, I don't know how to reverse it." There was that snide tone to her voice, I remembered that as well, she got all As in school and anytime I struggled or came back with Bs, Cs, or worse she always had that tone for me.

"What?" I growled but it sort of made sense, probably why I never really believed it was real because as confident as she liked to talk, she always floundered on the ingredients and checked the... "Where is that book?"

"You're gonna have to fuck me a lot more than today to get that, if I ever give it to you."

"What?" She rolled her eyes, clearly thinking I was an idiot, that I didn't understand what she was saying. "You..."

The hairs stood up on my arm. I stared at them, Jessica gave me an annoyed stare. Cocky as she waited for the 'dummy' to finish his sentence. My head snapped up because in the silence I heard somebody brake hard outside. I had no idea who it could be but I knew it was that person that had made me go all over with goose flesh.

"I think we should get dressed." I mumbled, knowing she wouldn't listen to me, unsure why I should listen to goose flesh and an uneasy feeling.

Except!

"Jessica! JESSICA!" Came a cry from outside, not right out the door but certainly right in the parking lot.

"Oh my god that's Jacob!" Jumping up out of bed, rushing to the window to look out. "It is Jacob! How did..." But he must have seen her looking, she jerked back away from the window, let the curtain close. But the next second he slammed against the door, screaming her name. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" She looked around desperately, eyes going from me to her purse. Jacob banged and banged at the door, calling his wife's name. "I.... I think this will work. It... yeah!" There was no book in her bag, just the normal stuff you'd expect in a woman's purse, with one exception. A USB cable, the normal silver plug on one end, the other end was cut, bare copper wires fanned out in a pattern that almost looked like tree roots. "Okay," Picking up a piece of paper that looked torn from an envelope she read it twice before nodding. Running to the door, tucking in behind it, then motioned to me. Hissing, "Let him in, keep his attention."

"What is that? What are you..."

But Jacob was no longer hammering, he was kicking the door, maybe he was freaking out or maybe he'd heard his wife's voice. I... I didn't know who would have to pay for that door, but... But the kicks... The now very real risk he was coming in here, had another response going. Instead of blood flowing to my dick (A sharp difference from what it had been doing for two days.) it seemed to go to my muscles, to my brain. The hairs were up on my arms, all the way.

It seemed like time slowed down, no not that. Not bullet time from movies, things jumped out at me. The metal cradle for putting your luggage on, not a great weapon but something to keep in mind. The clothes iron on top of a shelf, probably the best weapon. Small coffee machine with pot, meh. There was a window that looked out the back into an alley, with the curtains closed over it the math filled my head about how that was good. There was less chance that jumping through it to escape would cut me to death. And Jessica, mouthing what she had read on the card, holding the bare copper wires to her flesh. Different places, growing more anxious as it didn't work.

All the options weighed, I strode to the door, popped the chain lock and pushed down the latch just as Jacob's foot landed on it. There was a doorstop to keep the knob from bashing into the wall, I'd already noted it, wasn't worried about Jessica. It stopped Jessica from getting squashed as the door flew open. I was four steps away and working on five as he stumbled in, not expecting the minimal amount of resistance. His face was a mad sneer, his eyes crazed, hands balled up in fists as soon as he saw me, mine followed suit.

"Where is she? Where is she you mother fucker?" He growled, starting towards me as soon as he found his footing, sneer growing at my nakedness.

"Jacob, don't fucking come any closer." I was not being cocky, I was afraid. I'd never been in a fight. I'd gotten punched and pushed down a few times in those early years of high school but no fights. Maybe he'd win, he certainly had been in fights. Back in school he had been broad in the shoulders and strong, that hadn't changed much to now. Only now he was broad all over. Big guy did not stop at my warning, I was unsure if I was more afraid for me or him, if my fighting was anything like my fucking then I might destroy him. "Jac..."

He was coming in for a strangle hold, not the best attack but he wasn't exactly thinking right. He mumbled something about having to go through this again, I assumed Jessica had cheated before. I... I punched him in the stomach, coming in low to do it. Everything in me screamed to punch and keep on punching until there was zero worries. I didn't. I delivered the one, stepping back almost before it had registered on his great red face that he'd gotten hit. The red face got redder and he curled up going to grab his guts when his wife screamed, ran, and jumped on his back.

"Jessica!" Even wheezing he sounded relieved, tried to turn but she was latched onto him by then and.... And battering the side of his face with... The metal end of the cable, like... Like she was expecting his cheek and temple were suddenly going to become a computer. The frayed wire end of the cable whipping around. "Stop! Jessica! I love you! I forgive you."

"Stay still!"

"Don't cheat on me! Please! But if you do... Don't... Jessica stop! Don't do it behind my back! Don't sneak around! Don't LEAVE ME!"

"I... I know! Baby, shh! You don't understand! Magic is real! And this way... This way I don't have to have you... Looking at me all sad for years, I can't do that again!" Over and over the USB hit his face, the corner puncturing his skin, little drops of blood starting. Then she got it right in his ear, it was all instinct that caused it, he shook when the foreign object entered his cavity, his wife tumbling downward. It was instinct on my part, he hurt a woman and he was going to get more than one punch to the gut. "No!" He looked freaked out that me might have hurt her, she held her hand up stopping me. The hand with the cable, seeing it, her eyes danced over my body, to the ring. Holding the thing up to me. "In accordance with my will, bind!" It had been what she had been mumbling, what she had read from the paper. "Say it!"

"Jessica! Let's go before..." I tried but she thrust it at me, reached for my cock, for sure wanting to grab it for control and not to give pleasure.

"Say it you fucking idiot! Why did I ever date you? You're the most dumb..."

"Jessica! Let me kill him! Please?" Jacob whined.

"Say it Westley or I'll tell him to kill you!" The light in Jacob's eyes came back, he wanted her to say it.

"In accordance with my will, bind." I repeated, in a flat depressed tone, with my hope for the world all gone.

As soon as the last word was out the copper ends of the wire snapped up like a snake. Jacob, who had been ready for anything, was not ready for this. I didn't blame him, neither was I. He started back, stumbled away. The wire 'tree root' end of the cable darted out towards me. It was all defense that I lifted my hand to keep it from stabbing into my face. Stopped it from sinking into my cheek like it sunk into the flesh of my arm.

"Fuck!" But the pain I expected to come didn't, instead there was a creepy, sickening... Rooting feeling, worming. Jacob's face said it all, he was horrified. I looked, the wire was now coming right out of my palm. "What the fu..."

"Lock him down. LOCK HIM DOWN!" She cried, freaked out that it had worked but also the first to come to reality.

Jacob must have thought his wife was talking to him, his anger back, he stepped forward again. Only to stop because he saw, with Jessica laying on the floor with her legs slightly apart he couldn't miss it. His naked wife with unending amounts of cum running out of her. His anger rose to astronomical levels, he roared like an animal. I just thought it, analysing her words for what they could mean, she was looking at me, not him. Talking to me, not him. Lock him down. Jacob's muscles all went rigid before he could lift a foot.

"Good! Yes!" Once on her feet she stood behind me for protection, pushed us both forward closer to her husband. "You can find his memory, take it out." But there was something else happening, the sensation of hurt and panic were flowing into my brain. And... Love, unending, boundless love. "Westley you dumb idiot!"

"What is this?" Feeling drunk with the amount of love coming out of (HIM?) into my brain.

"It's magic, I... I don't know why it doesn't work for me but... Maybe I said it wrong, she said magic can be..."

"What is this?" I cut her off, the fucking thing was running from me to Jacob's ear where she had stabbed it in and he hadn't taken it out.

"Nevermind that right now! Take his memory!"

"His memory? Of what?"

"Of this! Of... You have to go back to where he figured out I was going to meet you, find it and erase it all." It wasn't even active on my part, I didn't reach out or anything. My own brain was just processing the words and just that easily I was seeing his memories.

"It's a shed." I said as I saw Jessica bustling across the backyard to the ancient thing, paint chipping off the wood siding, roof needing repair. "An old one."

"He saw me go out there?"

"He... He's more aware of you than you think, he just... Pretends like he isn't." More shocked that the thought, his thoughts, popped so easily to my head. Jacob could hear us talking and so... It was complicated to think of and explain, but so easy his thoughts running right into my head. "He plays into you thinking he's dumb."

"Okay, damn, I'll have to keep that in mind."

"He followed you out there, watched you from a..."

"Get on your knees whore." I said, but it wasn't me, it was Jacob who said it. His voice. The memory screaming up from the depths at the sight of the opening where Jacob had spied on Jessica. Only this time Jacob was inside the shed and Jessica was outside. But still Jacob was more aware of her than she ever was of him. There was a long crack on one of the boards that he could look out, saw her snap her head in his direction. "You heard me. Get over here and suck me!"

"Who..." Angry but there was a clear edge of titillation as I (Jacob!) shoved his cock out the opening. "You think I'm that easy? That I would do this. Suck some random dick. You could be anybody. Anybody at all!" The more she talked the more she got turned on, looking around the backyard before shoving her leggings down a few inches, siding her hand inside. Neither Jacob or I could believe that was her first move, but it was. "Just ordering me to suck you! Who do you think you are?"

"Get on your knees slut!" Jacob ordered but not angry and no... real command behind the command.

"This is so hot!" His wife giggled and a second later she was gone from sight as the view hole did not let me (Jacob) view her while she was up close and on her knees, but he felt her take him in. The tip in her mouth she begged, "Call me a whore!"

"Suck my dick whore." He didn't want this. He loved her so much and just wanted to worship the ground she walked on, but he knew she had been watching videos of women getting fucked on the street by multiple guys, lots of different others, this was practically the only one of them that he could do. He didn't exactly like it but he could do it for her. "Take it all slut!"

"Oh my god yes!"

And she did, it wasn't the first time she'd deepthroated him and the pleasure of it roared through my head. (Jacob's head!) Jessica didn't hold back, sucking loudly, slurping the spit that poured out of her. And masturbating, I could hear it! It was pretty powerful, visceral, but there was more. The love that Jacob had for Jessica, it amped everything up. Not that he could feel more but the very fact that she was doing this to him, it was heaven. I almost drown in it, in the very idea that the person I (Jacob!) loved so much might possibly love me back. The glorious Jessica was married to me and taking my unworthy dick all the way to the back of her throat.

I shook the ME out of my head and firmly put Jacob in place. But thought, No wonder my mom and my aunt were after me so much, desperate for me. If this is what the potion did!

"Cum! Cum stranger! Cum on my face so I can come too!" Ending my (HIS!) struggles to hold back as she ran her soft little hand up his length, felt jets of semen fly out. Heard her moan, as she came at her own hand, masturbating to this wicked roleplay. He smiled in thorough joy as she came into sight a few moments later. "Look at me! Stranger look at what a hoe I am!" Falling into the long grass, Jessica's angel face painted in her husband's seed, her hands hard at work driving herself to another bigger orgasm. Turned on extra knowing that he could see her all cum covered and masturbating. "YES! OH GOD! I'm a slut! A REAL whorebag!"

Her body thrashed on the ground, she switched from rubbing rabidly at herself to just cupping her cunt, protecting it from the world. My dick growing half hard at the sight. Might have grown the rest of the way but she was so beautiful. I (HIM! JACOB!) was just overcome with anything being this beautiful.

"Wow!" Finally done she let out a long contented sigh, as she rolled over and smiled at me. At Jacob, who she knew was on the other side of the shed wall. "That was a nice surprise!"

I... Really me Westley, pulled back out of the memory, shaking my head. There was a hundred more that rushed up to be seen and lived, petering down from perverse to tame. I knew that it was my own will making the dirty sex stuff more interesting, bringing it up in mental version of a playlist. Thrumming to be seen because I felt even Jacob wanted to visit those memories, they were played so much clearer when I brought them out of his brain.

"Hey! Hey!" Jessica, Real Jessica... Current Jessica and not cum covered past one. She slapped the back of my head.

"What?" I doubted it had played out in real time but some time had passed, she gave me a shove. "Just hold on a second! It's overwhelming okay!"

It was the way she clung to me. Magically frozen but aware Jacob saw her hands slide over my chest as she watched. It triggered another memory, much earlier in their relationship. I tried to fight it but it was all he was thinking about.

"Just look in his head and tell me what? What did he see?"

There was some feedback, my thoughts went into his head and came back. Something like that... But my dick was so fucking hard and the memory was pounding in my brain. And he kept telling me. Jacob knew his wife better than anybody else, because he was devoted to her (magically) like not even her mother. That memory had made me hard, the next memory that was in Jacob's active mind as his wife clung to me promised more. Spurned on at the way her hand had moved over my bare chest while standing behind me. He thought it was revenge or karma for what he had done, wouldn't let it out of his mind.

"Get on your knees whore!" I (Really me.) told her.

"What? You stupid idiot just..." But I dragged her around in front of me, under the cable (That for sure magically stretched and shortened.) where she fell against her husband at seeing me fully hard again.

"Get on your knees! I..." I didn't want to say it but Jacob told me it was the surest way. "I want your husband to watch you suck me off."

"What? No." But staring at my dick and obviously only needing a little more prompting.

"Get on your knees you hoe. You fucking want this, this is how you've always wanted it. Sucking dozens of other men while he watches. Slut! It starts with me, now!" And she dropped to her knees, nodding.

"And you'll take his memory from him?" I agreed, my stomach churning, my head swimming with my own thoughts and Jacob's. "Can you make him forget, if... WHEN," She threw a look back at her husband, there was apology but also cruelty and need there. "When I suck other men can you make sure he just watches, calls me a whore, and... Forgets."

"Yes!" I lied, maybe I could, but I wouldn't.

"Oh my god yes! Westley you are a dream come true!" Not just going to her knees but crawling over to me.

"He keeps thinking of the time he fucked you in front of his friends." Straining to keep it away, to just see the chubby slut reaching my feet and stopping there.

"Yes! Oh god that was the best sex of my life! Well, until today. But he wouldn't do it again."

"He..." I let Jacob speak.

"I felt so bad. For using you like that for... I didn't want them to see you and want you, to love you like I do, I... didn't want you to cheat on me with them." Jacob whined, his voice growing more high pitched as his wife first took hold of my dick, then started stroking me, and finally enveloped me in her mouth.

I stopped fighting it. Letting the memory envelope me like her mouth was.

Jacob stepped in from outside to see Jessica leaning up against Tom, one of his friends. Tom had his arm around her, pointing out something about the video game that a couple of their other friends were playing. Two things hit me right away, Jessica was probably eighteen or nineteen. No, nineteen Jacob's brain immediately filled in. Young and barely out of high school.

Jacob tried to remain calm about it, he loved Jessica and she loved him, but they were laughing and holding each other. They looked SO cozy together. Jacob thought... Tom was better looking than him and going to school to be a doctor! What was worse was they saw him and didn't even separate!

"Jess." He said as he approached the two of them.

"Hey, Jacob." His wife giving him a little wave while she was cuddled by one of the guys who had not only asked why Jacob was dating Jessica, but why he would marry her right out of high school.

"Jacob." Tom grinned, turning back to the video game. "You see what these clowns are showing is how absolute newbs they are. In just a second..."

"Jess."

"Hold on a second Jacob." Tom's hand got dangerously close to grabbing Jessica's breast as he drunkenly leaned on her a little more. "They gonna catch hell in..."

"Jessica, get over here!"

"Calm down buddy, we were just talking, no need to get jealous!" Tom didn't take his arm from Jessica right away, but eventually.

"I'm not jealous of you Tom! I'm not because this is my wife. I just don't want her catching something from you, like crabs or douche." The guys playing the video game did not see that Tom was right, they had just walked into a trap. They had turned back to 'Oooh!' Jacob's words. Jacob put his arm around his wife, as soon as she was free, possessively. She loved it! Her eyes were big and she clearly wanted the two to fight over her. They had some back and forth that was meaningless as it did seem Tom was just a little too drunk to keep up. Jacob still got frustrated enough to growl. "I'm not jealous of you Tom, you're jealous of me, ever since I got Jessica you've been jealous of me."

"I don't want your wife you..."

"LIAR!" Jacob yelled, Tom laughed, shook his head but stopped as Jacob grabbed hold of his wife's small but perfect breasts through her top. "These are the most perfect breasts you'd ever see. That you'll never touch."

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers