Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom started to shake his head again but Jacob pulled up Jessica's shirt, exposing the adult version of the girl I'd dated. Lithe little body, perky breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra and her shirt had been tight enough to show that fact off. I agreed with Jacob, Tom had undoubtedly been trying to cop a feel. Everyone gasped, there was the metaphoric record scratch as the twelve people in the room all went silent to watch what happened next.

"Jacob!" Trying and failing to sound shocked, she fell against her husband, not trying to cover herself in any way as all the boys stared.

"Jesus dude! You can't just whip your girls tits out like that!"

"I can Tom! Don't you see you dumb fucker! I can!" Angry, jealous, worried, and proud he pulled her shirt all the way off and threw it at Tom's face.

"Oh fuck!" One of the video game players said, nudging his fellow player as if he wasn't staring as well.

"Jessica tell him..." Tom started but he saw his friend's wife's face, Jessica was not embarrassed or mortified, she was fucking turned up to eleven.

"Jacob!" She whimpered, reaching up and back for him, which pushed her breasts out and arched her body prettily. Jacob had no intention of going further than this, staring Tom down. Tom, who was quickly losing his nerve. The guy realizing that maybe Jacob had it right, if he had this kind of control over his wife, maybe he should be jealous of Jacob. (Of course Tom didn't know the truth.) Then Jessica asked, "Jacob are you going to fuck me in front of all your friends?"

Jacob saw it. For the first time since he had brought Jessica over to his friend's table at lunch. He had seen and been hurt by their confusion, their lack of understanding over how beautiful and sexy and perfect Jessica was. Now it was there, they saw half her naked body, knew half of how eager to be with him she was. They were jealous and he hadn't planned on it but he was into it.

"Yeah, I am!"

"Jacob, buddy this is not..."

"Shut up!" The video game player nearest Tom said, turning away from the sight of Jessica long enough to punch Tom in the arm, HARD. Jacob laughed, it was the first time any of them had done that to Tom. Tom did that to them, not the other way around.

"Yeah! Shut up Tom! Everyone here wants to see me fuck my girl. I know it's going to break your little heart to know that she's mine. MINE! So that's why I'm going to do it." Jacob laughed, some of the others laughed, most just stood there stunned.

"Really Jacob? In front of everyone?" It didn't register to Jacob then, but it did now, this memory combining with what he knew about his wife's porn habits. Her total eagerness to suck him off and masturbate while calling herself a slut. He knew now how wrong he was to feel guilty about this moment over the years, thinking he had pushed her into doing this. She wanted this! She wanted MORE than this. "Gonna bend me over and fuck me? Put me on my knees and cum all over my face and titties?"

"Yeah honey. I fucking am! Fucking sit down Tom. You're gonna watch." He shoved Tom, who stumbled back into a chair and sat there dumbfounded. Not knowing that his status in the group had dropped right then, even more as others laughed when he made no move to correct the situation. "Baby, you dressed perfect for getting fucked, didn't you?"

"I... I always do Jacob!" Yeah she was nervous but she was trembling with excitement as Jacob shoved her forward then over the back of the couch. Jacob then pushed her skirt up, like her top it was much more preppy and...Well Jacob-y than what she'd worn when we'd dated. The khaki thing went up and stayed up. "Oh my god!" She cried at her excitement of being bared. The two guys on the couch weren't the only ones to shift positions to see better as Jessica's ass was exposed, her thong not covering much. Then nothing as it was pulled roughly down, Jacob was flying on autopilot thinking of things he would find impressive he he were watching this happen. After tugging the panties free he stuffed them into his wife's mouth. "Yssh Hayccah!"

"Mine!" Jacob said to Tom, flipping him off.

Two seconds later Jacob's pants were not just open but down. Some of the guys averted their gaze but just for posterity sake, because right after they were watching as their friend quickly put himself into his bent over wife. She screamed out in pleasure like she had rarely done, nodding and shoving back at her husband's dick.

Jacob's guilt over this had eroded the memory. I could feel the years of aching over putting his wife through this. But it was so dumb to do that. Something that said the potion was twisting Jacob around. Jessica's ass was pretty hot! Her vagina was about as wet as it had been with me. I was able to pick out, show the things to Jacob inadvertently because he could sense my attention. See all his friends with erections in their pants, see his wife being WELL aware of that fact too. To realize that she was indeed a slut for this type of treatment.

How Jessica had slowly pounded back into him until she was pushing up off the back of the couch, holding it with her hands. So that everyone saw as much of her naked body as possible. Jacob, somehow, glossing over with his guilt the fact that his wife came twice as he gave it to her. At the end his pride and anger had melted and he was just pounding her for all he was worth, the guilt had started and he just wanted it over.

"Ugh!"

"Are you gonna cum Jacob?" She asked over her shoulder, sensing it, her panties long since spit out at one of his friends on the couch. Jacob only now realizing that they'd never been seen again. Of the two had KEPT them!

"Yes!"

It was all her. All her. She pulled up off his dick dropped down to her knees hard on the wood floor, not caring. Taking hold of his near spewing member that was coated with her sweet fluids. She sucked it, bobbing her head, stroking him. Like at the gloryhole in the shed years later she rubbed herself, for all to see.

"Cum! Jacob! Baby! Cum all over me and show them! SHOW THEM! Show them I'm a whore!" Her lips and chin coated with her own fluids, she stroked him hard.

"Arhh! AH! AH!" He called feeling a hint of stage fright but her hands did it all, the one on his dick and the one on her pussy. I could feel Jacob was so turned on, feeling one of those rare moments where clearly she was as turned on by being with him as he was with her. She was masturbating to the thought of being covered in his cum, after he had gotten her off at least twice already! "Honey! Jess! OH YES!"

"FUCK!" I cried, it was so strange and good.

Young nineteen year old Jessica was overlaid with the current one. Both of them on their knees sucking for an audience. In the memory when she pulled away it was just a slender robe of it that fell across her cheek and chin. There was semen that landed on her breasts like raindrops. All making the crowd of Jacob's friends lean left and right to get views of it all, most nudging each other and nodding. Smirking.

This time, in the present, the ejaculate hit basically everything from her nose down. It covered her lips, chin, rushed down her neck. Jacob gasped. Jessica loved it! She nodded and her hand beat my length all the harder, driving out the blasts that hit her on her chest. One hit, splattered so most of her left breast was totally coated. The third got the right. She giggled but it was in shock really, as more and more came out. The curvy wife fell back, laying on the hotel room floor in a shocked heap. I squeezed out the last bits, flicking them in her direction.

"Jesus!" Doing that shocked giggle again.

"You whore!" It wasn't the first time Jacob said it, he was doing it on his own and she was loving it.

"Yes!" She agreed.

"Slut!" Jacob had cum in his pants. The memory had done it, but also the sight. The love potion, he was hurt that she was sucking some other guy's dick but it made him so happy that she had enjoyed it so much. "Look at you!"

"Okay." I huffed, the link was still up and Jacob's memory of that night at the party, was going back away. Lingering just enough for me to see one of his friends coming out with a towel for each of them to clean up with, giving Jacob a high five. It was gone with Tom leaving in a total fit. "Alright..."

"Jesus! How much is in there?" Her fingers running through the mess, she looked down to see the puddle on the carpet where she'd been kneeling, from our fuck earlier.

"A lot." Waggling the damn ring at her.

"Oh we're going to have so much fun!" She smiled. "I'm gonna fuck you in front of him so many times. I'm gonna fuck you both at our class reunion. EVERYONE is going to be so jealous of me!"

"Jessica, I'm not..." I started.

"Idiot! Just because I like being called a whore doesn't mean I'm not still in charge here." Flicking some of my own cum at me, she got up for the bathroom. "You still need my help right?" Coming back with a towel. "Only one way to get..."

"You're looking for something, you found it in an old coffee can. With... With the book!" It started again as soon as she said help, my brain flicked back to that need, Jacob's started supplying the memory. If this was a movie it would be best shown as the scene of her in the shed being overlaid over reality. "The book!" Jessica didn't even register my interest in knowing where the book was at, probably didn't think me smart enough to remember it. I hurriedly went on just to avoid it clicking, "You pull out the cable and... He can hear you talking." She said 'him' and 'so good'. Even though Jacob did not understand what the cable would do he did know the 'him' was another man and 'so good' must have been her thinking of the sex that they'd (we'd) had. I could feel he was heartbroken that his wife was going to fuck another man, might have had already. "That's when he grew suspicious."

"Okay! Good! That was just this morning." Jessica laughed, Jacob ached at her laughing alongside another man, at him, not really noticing that I wasn't laughing. More pain as she came back up beside me, cleaning herself off. Dropping the towel she stroked my arm like she hadn't just insulted me. Like she hadn't just said it would take months or years to earn her help. The two of us naked and touching! Cum still there on her flesh. Jacob fought the nothing that was holding him still. "Take the memory out! Take it out of his head."

"How..." But it was already happening, I didn't have to finish asking how.

I could feel it pulling away, stood there shocked long enough that it plucked out and... And I felt all his emotions that he'd felt over the last several hours rush into me. I cursed! I cried out! It was... It was not all good emotions but there was so much. It was energy! Fuck Red Bulls or Monsters! This was so much better than that.

I felt like I could run all the way home. All the way home to Cedar Rapids! I felt like I could fuck every woman in Defluer. I wanted to smash the bed apart, all the furniture. Wanted to run through the wall of the hotel. Kick through all the doors and then scream at the other guests as I broke their furniture too.

Then... The energy... It... Found a place, seemed to realize that I wasn't ready to use it and... it tucked itself off somewhere.

"Shit. Okay. Shit."

"Did you get it?"

"Almost." I lied she should have known because Jacob was standing there blank faced, I think the only thing keeping him up was that I'd 'locked' him that way. "It's... weird. Hard to explain."

"Get it!"

"Okay," I had to try something first.

Once more it was there as soon as I thought of it. But it was very different. It wasn't the gold and red of what I'd felt and seen from Aunt Allison as she took the potion, but it was the same. Yellow and purple, the same wavery pattern, like a liquid, like a potion. Jessica's potion made a sphere around the Meadow of Our First Lovemaking in Jacob's memory. Jacob and I shared that, both of us had first made love to Jessica in that meadow. Deep in there I could sense the connections that had been made like I had seen happen to Aunt Allison. Seeing Jessica in the hallways at school, giving her a smile. Messing around with his cousin's friend who was kinda ugly but so eager!

It was there but the sphere.. protected everything inside there. It was the source of the unending love, it poured out so much that I retreated, I did NOT want to try and pull that free. Absorb that and... And I thought I would be in love with Jessica. If I could even get it all, if both Jacob and I wouldn't end up in love with her then.

Like mom and Aunt Allison were for me! I gave up the idea of using the USB to free mom and her sister, I would become some narcissist if I tried to take it from them. All three of us totally in love with me.

I NEEDED to find a cure, a real cure, even knowing I would fuck them again before I gave it to them, I still knew I had to find the cure.

"What?"

"He is in love with you because of the potion." I had to resist it more, push it away, feeling the after wash of all that love, which almost scrubbed away my thoughts. It was more difficult for me to get away from that, because despite what I would like to tell myself, I had been pretty in love with her myself. "I can see it in his head."

"I... We have kids together! And... YEARS." I didn't repeat myself, could see she didn't need it, she was going over the new reality in her head.

"Sorry," In a way I was.

"It's okay."

"It's not okay though." I meant that and everything else, she squinted at me. "You purposely came here without the book, but with this." The cable popped from Jacob's ear, as I held it up for her to understand what I was talking about. It responded to my thought to leave him alone, didn't need the twitch of my hand. He went down like a tree, I was surprised there wasn't a distant voice that called 'Timber!' an echo of the crash and screams of birds. I turned to her, "Why?"

"In case something like this happened." She clearly lied.

"No." Her eyes flicked to her arm, feeling it before it happened. A USB socket opened up in her flesh, that for sure was going to give me nightmares, a half second later I was plugged into her. I already knew but in the next second after I really knew. "You were going to use it on me."

"You can implant memories as well as take them out." Not answering because she wanted to but because I was already rooting through her thoughts.

"And you wanted to try and steal my magic." She thought I'd know how to take the ring off and give it to her, except she sort of thought that would be impossible. I almost chased that knowing, that thought when another hit me. "Jesus! You bitch! You would have... Drained me dry!"

As I had pulled the energy and memories from Jacob, she had planned to do with me. I heard her thoughts, they were like my own while I was plugged into her. Not just a little, not just to cover her tracks. She had plotted it all! How much she could pull out of me. Did that math on if she took too much, how she would have to cover her tracks. She had thought of it all, uncaring and dispassionately. Delete that we had spoken from both our phones, wipe down the room and my car, sneak away. It seemed worth it to her if she would then have magic, REAL MAGIC! It would be worth it to her even if she would be charged up with enough energy that she could exercise, lose weight, be sexy again, leave Jacob.

"You didn't even care if you seriously hurt me, or worse! You... You fucked me because you thought it would never happen again, you would leave me a husk." My head and heart ached, I knew some of it was feedback from being in Jacob's head, feeling the potion amplified love. But also... I had cared for this woman, a long long time ago but...

"The ring of Horn and Holly wouldn't..." But she stopped the lie, I fed back to her through the link my certainty that I knew it was a lie. "What are you going to do?"

My eyes flicked to Jacob, she knew. She opened her mouth to protest but it was already happening. I could have plucked out little bits, just the thoughts she'd had about me in the last day, They came rushing up as if wanting to be taken. But... I took it all. Part of me said it was the only way to be safe, I knew better. I wanted all those emotions, the... energy. It was more, it was better! Jessica just felt way more than her husband, her bewitched husband whose only real emotions were about Jessica. I let out a near scream from all of it, but that wasn't all.

"Oh my god you look just like Nick Jonas!" That memory echoed from my head and ears, different emotions and angles at the same time, her seeing me in her memory and me seeing her in mine.

That was basically all it took for Jessica to realize the magic had worked and was real, seeing me. Even without the memory of me telling her, she might see me later and make the same connection. Who knew what she would come at me with then? As soon as I thought it the USB link lined up her every memory of me and Nick Jonas. There wasn't much, years she had only thought of me passingly, but never really thinking of the me I was now. She thought of me as an adult version of the small dicked chubby boy she used to fuck.

She... She thought of me looking like my dad but not even that attractive, squirmier and sweater! Jesus!

Even as I hurt over that, I found it.

Young skinny Jessica sitting smiling as she cut a picture of the pop singer out of a magazine. I couldn't see the smile but I could feel it on my face. The pop singer went next to a little white... Well I knew what it was only because SHE knew what it was, a seed, a tellemec. Next there was (Just as she had said.) hours of sorting through picture after picture of male bodies. The cock was quicker, Jessica happily ruling out ones that were 'too big' and too small, remembering her aunt saying it was about length AND thickness. She found a fat and reasonably long one that she liked, it was my dick. Only in a way it wasn't. Those were printed out as well, wrapped around the seed.

I remembered it too. In my head along with what was in her head. Only mine was a teenage moment where I had glossed over, had laughed about even as it made me uneasy about my girlfriend. I would have waved it away if I would have been reminded of it a few days ago. Thought it funny, the day that Jessica snuck up behind me and bit me, hard.

Now I saw me waiting out in the Meadow of our First Lovemaking, through her eyes. Waiting a while! Not exactly dozing off but close, this was just before cell phones, or just before my mom and dad were willing to buy me one. I hadn't heard her sneak up, just like Jacob today she jumped on my back. Unlike him instead of trying to stab a magic USB cable into me (That didn't work for her for some reason, but why? Why did it and the ring work for me now?) she bit the back of my neck. Not vampire style although she seemed creepily predatory. Her teeth sank in, I could taste the iron of blood that she had tasted, my blood. While young me had went rigid with the shock of the pain, she...

She put the fucking thing (Tellemec) INSIDE ME!

Just like Jacob's memories it was clearer when recalled from the USB than her memory of it. It had changed in her head over the years, became blurry. Heck even as it happened I could feel her denying it. Some deep down part of her brain had seen, had registered it. Seen the little feathery tendrils spread out from the seed, moving it's way deeper. And.... Closing itself in. Those tendrils pulling the wound shut, safe inside me. Inside it's shroud of papers that it would take years to change me into, a payment for the cozy place to live. Or so Jessica had heard.

Closing the wound so that when stupid teenager me had gotten free of her, rubbed the back of my neck (Then as I was doing now.) the fact that there was no blood had made me feel better. Had made me able to laugh it off. Now though... The crazy bitch had put some strange foreign object in my body that could have rotten and made me sick. Fuck! Even her biting me that deep could have done that!