Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 09

Story Info
Where I have a Strange and Soder.
9k words
4.66
7.8k
21

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers

Part 9 - All about the MILFs

I was glad I was close to my car, just a few more blocks away. Huffing and puffing a decent amount, a hint of sweat on my forehead but probably the lack of perspiration was due to the cold autumn temperature. The road I was jogging down was right at the edge of a steep slope downward, there was lots of elevation changes in and around Defluer, the ridges were the biggest. I knew I could keep going, keep running but the boundless energy was gone. Which meant my eagerness to run was gone too, leaving behind my memories of why I never took up running.

It wasn't being out of breath that made me slow for the first time. It was a nature sighting that did. I forgot about this kind of stuff living in Cedar Rapids. Smiling at the sight of six deer right at the edge of the woods. There was a decent sized (mostly) grassy area between us. Four full grown doe and two smaller ones were tentatively grazing there.

Only they weren't.

I... Something... It was like that dress. The one that went viral a while back. You know the one, some people said it was black and royal blue, some said white and gold? Only... I saw both. Deer and not deer. Four doe and two fawn AND Four brown fur clad women and two fur clad smaller ones. Six quadrupeds AND six bipeds.

I came to a stop, staring. Two of the doe (who were not doe) watched me in return. They were a good distance away but they were a Furry's dream come true. All four of the older females were buxom, covered in fur. Like all over, maybe as it was hard to tell from the distance, but their faces seemed as much human as deer. All were brown except for their bellies which were white. What really screamed insane to me was they were not naked, breasts and crotchs covered by scraps of old clothes. Old... Human clothes. One of them was wearing a purple "skirt" that for sure was a t-shirt ripped and tied at her hip. The logo of the local ice cream parlor right over where her vagina (probably?) was. Another had a cheetah print top. It was like if cavepeople had found a bag of old discarded Goodwill clothes and use that instead of furs.

Hoof feet but one of the females watching me put a hand over her black eyes, to shade them from the glare of the bright autumn sun. Her hands were... Well they weren't hoofs but there were only two fingers and a thumb. All three digits had dark black nails that I knew weren't painted. One by one the females all turned up to look at me, three moving to place themselves between me and the younger two. They were protecting them if I was a danger, a hunter. I wasn't but... Dad was and I had eaten my fair share of venison, I didn't think I would be able to anymore though.

Raising my hands seemed like the natural move, showing them I had nothing in them, unsure if they would even know how humans killed their kind. They must have because they all seemed to relax a little, the three in front of the kids didn't move but the tension went out of the group.

Then... And why this nearly pushed me over the edge, I couldn't say. But something had too. I just about fell over, just about took off, when one of them waved. It was totally a wave. Obviously a wave. Undeniably a wave. Stepping a little ahead of the others to do it.

"No! Nope, not happening!" A voice in my head screamed.

Refusing to wave back even though it was clearly the polite thing to do. If I waved back then I would have to believe that there were deer people out in the world. (Were all deer people? Were all animals people?) I nearly puked when one of the deer women spoke, not to me but to the waver. I couldn't understand and I didn't think it was the distance, it was a different freaking language. The one who waved sagged. I was too far away to see her blush, realized a furry creature probably did not blush, but got the impression she was. A lot was said by her ears moving around.

I felt bad. I couldn't be sure but I thought the interaction had been the other calling down the waver. Probably asking if she was dumb enough to think a human could actually see through... Whatever magical disguise they wore to look like regular deer.

Insane or not, I waved back.

"Pompake!" I heard the word very clearly from the lady who waved, it still meant nothing to me but she repeated it a few times and it floated up the hill to me. Ever the gentlemen my need to be polite and to stop the others from teasing her about waving to me won out over any refusal to believe this was happening. She waved with one... uh... Hand and pointed at me with the other, "Pompake! Pompake! Pompake!"

One of the others, I got a very grandmotherly impression from her, ran forward and stopped Pompake, as I thought of her, from waving. Only another female took it up, FURther away, with both hands. "She's testing you." I whispered, once more part of me screamed not too but I raised both hands higher and waved back with them.

"Pompake!" They all had watched the two handed wave, they all danced in shock at my return.

The older bossy one who I thought of as "Doewager" (Sue me!) rushed over and stopped the two handed waver as well. Then after a second, to make sure none of the others were doing anything she stepped forward. She called out something in their language. Motioning to her group. I didn't put my hands down but I stopped waving, shrugged and shook my head.

"I don't understand." I called back, all six of them dancing back, some instinct saying human tongue and voices were meant to be run from. "Sorry."

That made them confer, Doewager stepping forward again, putting her hands to both sides of her deerishly human face. Her words carrying up to me were very very very clear. "Fuck. You." All the others nodded when she looked back, agreeing she had gotten it right.

"Oh. Okay. Fuck you too then." I didn't scream it back, mostly said it under my breath in a sort of bemused surprise, but they heard it, nodding happily to each other.

"Fuck you!" One of the younger ones called, peeking out from behind his mother, his tone playful, the others laughed.

"Fuck you." First contact and it was curse words thrown back and forth.

"Fack goo." One of the others tried, not getting it right but it was close enough for all of us to understand.

"And fuck you too." Annoyed, here I thought it would be some... Well something magical and memorable, but nope, they were assholes just like humans.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" All of them started calling and chanting, while laughing at each other, at me! I tried to keep upbeat but got demorized really quickly. A flicker of memory surfacing, gym class freshman year, showers. The other guys hadn't pointed and chanted but they had nudged each other and whispered, laughed. At me! It had been cold in the locker room. That's what I told myself then and every time when the memory had surfaced afterward. Cold, yeah it was cold. Only now I knew that I had also been very small back before Jessica's magic changed me, the temp had made me miniscule! "Fuck you! Fuck you!"

All of us turned at the sound of the car. Coming up the little known and fairly unused side road. All the deer people shut up and ran for the woods, disappearing inside. Except for "Pompake" she stopped at the edge, she was the one with the ice cream parlor skirt. Giving me a wave, which I returned, but not raising my hand more than waist level so the person in the car wouldn't see a crazy person waving at nobody. Then a double wave, prancing in place before the rumble of the engine ran over her delight. A very blank, lifeless expression coming to her face before she darted off into the woods.

"I've been looking for you. What are you doing?" The car had not gone by, it stopped and idled behind me, I hadn't looked because; A: I didn't want them to see my face standing here like a weirdo waving at nothing down a hill. B: I was too much in shock. C: I was realizing if magic was real why not mythological creatures? D: Deer people had just chanted 'Fuck you!' at me! Even still I didn't turn around, even if it sounded like she was talking to me. "Westley?"

"Uh, sorry, what?" My name breaking through, there was no sign of any of them in the forest, which I knew because my brain was quickly trying to tell me it was some kind of exercise fueled hallucination. "Oh, Miss Soder."

Surprised to see Jessica's Mom, she had pulled up right beside me, close enough that she could have hit me with the door if she'd wanted to. Her window was down and she pushed her dark hair out of her pleasant but not mouth wateringly pretty face. She gave me a wave, seemed to catch a whiff of something in the air, there was pizza joints and restaurants along here, but focused back on me.

"I've been looking for you. Both you and Jessica. Jacob was supposed to be at work but I saw him drive by the house shortly after you two left. I thought... I thought I would warn you, I was worried, Jessica said he gets really upset with guys he thinks are..." I just watched her, fought a smile that would say I knew exactly what he was like when he thought somebody was fucking the women he would forever be in love with, if I didn't find a cure for Love Potions. "Well, I got the neighbor to watch the kids and came looking for you. I saw your car at the restaurant, but went in and didn't see you. I drove by their place, saw his truck through the garage windows, but nobody answered the door." Jessica's mom explained, I nodded. She jumped topics. "I know you aren't gay." Her eyes going to the light green tank top and shorts, my attire making her hesitate before going on. "I don't know if you and Jessica were hoping to rekindle..."

"No!" I had forgotten all about Jessica's mom seeing me, she knew we had gone out together, erasing their memories of me completely had been a dumb move! She would probably (eventually) ask how the lunch went, even if she hadn't come out to warn us about Jacob. "Uh, well, I wasn't. But she was." It was very difficult to think, I wanted to look over my shoulder for the deer people. Instead I shook my head clear, eyebrow going up again as Ms. Soder's cute nose wiggled around as she sniffed some more. "She said her and Jacob were separated." Her mom nodded, not surprised. "I wasn't... I was just looking for some closure, you know?" Another nod but I was unsure if this was a good lie or bad. "I was not looking for anything... from her. Plus.... Well anyway Jacob showed up, they were fighting when I left. I felt bad and... decided to go for a run to clear my head."

"Seems like they made up." The dark haired woman blushed, bit her bottom lip but went on. "They were both in the bedroom and it smelled..." Of mine and Jacob's cum and Jessica's wetness at the memories I'd stirred up, I grimaced. She laughed, waved it away. "They ALWAYS make up. He..." Miss Soder knowing that it didn't make sense but for probably the millionth time pushed thinking about it too much away. "He always comes around begging for her back."

"That's nice," Not knowing what else to say to that.

"Yeah," The soft sort of disbelieving smile on her pretty face was replaced with an inhale. This time it was confused, her focus locked on me for a couple moments. "Well, uh... Can I give you a ride back to your car? Or do you have some more thinking to do?"

"Yeah, please, thank you." I wasn't out of energy but I didn't feel like running anymore.

"I'm sorry you probably didn't get the closure you were looking for." She said as I got into the minivan.

"I think in a way I did, plus it wasn't much closure that I needed. We were kids when we dated." Almost seeing Gordon and Malcolm rolling their eyes before giving each other a look, at my 'straight boy' need to minimize that I had complicated emotions.

"Still."

"Yeah, still." I agreed, if only for Gordon and Malcolm's sake.

I saw her nose move as she inhaled a few more times. Lightly as if she'd caught something at the edge of her notice. I got a little self conscious, I hadn't been sweating that badly but maybe it was enough. The foot came off the brake for all of two seconds, maybe, before she tromped it back down again.

"Uh..." I started thinking that something was wrong with her.

"Hold on, I just..." She closed her eyes, squeezing the steering wheel, after another second she shook her head.

"Ms. Soder I..." But she cut me off.

"Can I ask you a question?" Her expression nothing but sheepish worry.

"Yeah. Alright."

"Did you... Were you... God this is crazy but..." Her eyes closed again, and for sure she took in a long inhale while leaning forward slightly. I almost reached for the window button to open it but there was a ghost of a smile on her face. Eyes coming up there was something playful there now, or... maybe happy. "You weren't just being nice, were you?"

That was so vague, I struggled to figure out what she was talking about. Grunted my need of clarification, she went a hint red. Pushed her hair back behind an ear, staring at nothing, before it seemed like the same cycle happened. Embarrassment leading towards her telling herself not to say anything. Willing herself to shut up, before inhaling and then throwing caution to the wind.

"You were... are always nice to me." Smiling wistfully, I don't think she knew she was doing it either. "Back when you were dating her, sure. But anytime I saw you. Every time. Every time I saw you afterward. I always thought it was... it always brightened my day. But... Last year when we ran into each other on Christmas Eve, remember?"

"Oh yeah, yeah." The first yeah WAS me remembering that I had run into her, the second was trying to cover that I had otherwise completely forgotten. I had been blitzed; my sister, her husband, and I had been playing a drinking game, taking shots every time mom and Aunt Allison complained about their husbands, former husband for one and current for the other. We'd ran out of booze and I'd ran into Ms. Soder at the market when I'd walked for more. "You were wearing that lovely red velvet dress."

"Yes!" Nodding, the smile fading away quickly didn't seem the right reaction, not as proud as I was about pulling the memory of her in the dress out of thin air. "You said I looked like Santa's daughter and that he should not let me go out without supervision."

I was glad that drunk me hadn't said Santa's mom or something properly dumb, then again while Miss Soder looked old enough to be a mom, she didn't look old enough to have any kids in the double digits, much less my own age. Mom and Aunt Allison didn't seem old but they certainly weren't rolling in the good genes like the Soder's.

"You always say little things like that. That... They... You always brighten my day." She giggled, covered her mouth. "At graduation you made sure to come over and give me a hug. At Pete Wilson's graduation..."

"You were there?" I didn't remember and while that was ages ago, I hadn't been drunk.

"Yeah! You bumped into me and thought I was Rachel Ross. The pretty valedictorian who gave that funny speech." I still didn't remember but it didn't seem to hurt her feelings any. "You thought I was a teenager!"

"Huh, yeah."

"Everytime we run into each other... You always say or do the nicest things. I don't deserve that. I... Well Madeline never had boyfriends and Jessica only has had the two but... None of their friends or anybody treats me... So nice." Her eyes were locked onto me staring into me as much as at me. "Just you."

"Well, uh..."

"When I saw you, talked to you, and... I wanted to make sure you were okay but also... I needed to ask if... Were you just being nice to me or... Or... Or was that flirting?" She blurted out the last part, slapping her hands over her mouth after saying.

"Oh I was always flirting with you." Pulling the word 'probably' out when the thought translated to words. Thinking of when we'd ran into each other at Christmas, only having the vaguest memory of her in the velvet dress, nothing of what we spoke of. My booze clouded brain only recording the pretty delicious way she had looked in that dress. "Sometimes I can't help myself."

"I'm old enough to be your mom."

"You don't look it." My response was automatic, she wasn't being down on herself, she was beginning something.

"You used to date my daughter." Her tone was resigned, she shook her head. "You're only in town for the holiday." I opened and closed my mouth, not telling her it was a much longer 'temporary' than just Thanksgiving. "I'm not... I don't... Everyone would gossip if we dated, not that you ever would date me. Fifty-one years old and..."

"Shut up! No way!" No way! No fucking way at all was she fifty-one, not saying fifty year olds couldn't look good but it was impossible she was that old.

"Fifty-one." Nodding, but smiling, "See there you go again. Looking at me like it's impossible I could be in my fifties."

"It is! It should be. Ms. Soder, there is 'not looking your age' and then there is you... NOT looking your age." But she just smiled prettily, not getting it.

"But I'm..." Frowning. "I'm boring, all I ever do is go to work and come home and binge TV shows and..." She bit down on anymore, struggling before adding. "But if you wanted." She couldn't say it, she shrugged and stared at me. Smiling sheepishly. "You probably don't but... If you wanted..."

"I do." Are you sure she's offering what you think she's offering? I asked myself, thinking it was the height of insanity. Mom and Aunt Allison were potion powered, this... Miss Soder would be... She frowned hearing the 'But' and the way she fell apart said that despite it being crazy, she had been offering her body to me. "Miss Soder!"

"No! It's okay. Let's pretend I never said anything." She forced a laugh and started rolling forward again.

Why not? I'm a young guy who is magically in shape and looking like Nick Jonas. Sure that wasn't exactly a teenage heart throb from her era but she had to have been aware of him, and he was obviously good looking. So I was... good looking. Was Ms. Soder a Dime? No, so why wouldn't she want me?

"Miss Soder."

"No! Please, we'll pretend I never said anything! Please!"

"I'm all sweaty. It's not that I don't want to, I really really want to. But... I don't want to gross you out or..."

"I don't care!" She nearly screamed, breathing heavily but her eyes fluttered closed. Leaning forward to inhale before nodding. "You smell good! You smell the same as when you picked her up. It's been in my head this entire time. Makes me want to rip off your clothes, or mine, or..." Another giggle that seemed to scream how nervous she was. "There is room in the back. You could bend me over and I wouldn't smell anything, plus you aren't that sweaty!" Looking near tears, with relief or worry or both I couldn't say. "That is if... If you don't mind... big mom butt."

"Fuck no, not if it's your big sexy mom butt." First she checked my face and then she looked at my crotch. Even though I was at three for today, I had run miles and carried people around, I had still rocketed to erection at the prospect of having Miss Soder. Yeah, I had had lots of fantasies about over the years but I should be too exhausted for any of it! She giggled covering her mouth as she took in the tent. I thought she was going to climb over to get on it as she slammed the car in park, instead she climbed into the back. Looking I confirmed what I had said, what I remembered. She did have a nice big butt, nicer than her daughter's. That thought did make me feel a little guilty but... But the minivan's motor was not the only one running now. "Oh fuck yes!"

Miss Soder struggled the middle bench seat back while I got the backpack over into the driver's seat, after that I went right back after her. The dark haired woman was sitting on the edge of what was now almost a bed, with the middle and backseats now (basically) combined. She looked so good, shoulders kind of turned, trying to keep her excitement off her attractive and too young to be over fifty face. Which she failed at even more as her eyes trailed down and then back up me. The lady's tank top and super baggy shorts not turning her off one bit.

Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers