Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't... Access the USB, anymore than being connected did. No, it just came forward, mostly Samara's feelings and point of view. But there was Soap's and even Gwen's. The only way I could compare it was that it wasn't like VR, where I was there in Samara's body. It was like TV but with sensations washing over me.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!" The other leg went up over Samara's other shoulder, Gwen riding her face as her orgasm hit her.

"Yes! Yes! Come for us Gwen!" Shifting, taking over touching both tits. After wrapping those legs around her hips, grinding her own crotch into the back of Samara's head. The way the yellow haired barista stared at Soap it obvious that to Gwen it was Soap that was pleasuring her the towards the amazing (live saving) orgasm.

"Dream! Come... Come... COME TRUE!" Gwen came.

Rickee moaned, I'd thrust downward at her gash, sliding myself through it but I knew that wasn't exactly why. Gwen's orgasm came through the USB, through the backfiring connection that it used to destroy. From Gwen, from Gwen to Soap, from Gwen to Samara and from both of them proud to have given pleasure.

The cold washed away again, as it screeched, this time I heard the thud of the creature. Rickee's orgasm had been a solid punch. Rickee's first orgasm that hadn't been by fingers. Then before it could recover, Gwen. An orgasm that was fueled by how long she'd lusted after Soap. How long she'd thought that the straight girl would never touch her, never be with her. How she didn't want to risk her friendship for a fling, even one that she fantasized so much about it. It had finally happened. The scream (That wasn't actually a scream.) it let out took out the lights. They flickered at the sensation of oncoming climax, at Rickee and my very heated post-orgasm make out session. They totally blew out as Gwen had her nuclear powered orgasm. Arching back onto the counter Samara followed her up but what did it was Soap joining in, even if just in the final moments.

Gwen's gray eyes were full of disbelief as she stared down as the two women ate her out. Not a drop of it was hipster irony as she proclaimed. "DREAM COME TRUE! COME! TRUE! COME! COME! COME! COME! OHHHHHHH COMING SO GOOOOOD!"

"MMMmmm!" Soap probably didn't mean to be enjoying her eating that loudly, there had been so much pressure and silence in the beast's attack... It was crazy how normal noises seemed so... quiet.

"She's delicious." Samara and Soap giggling over their meal, Gwen thrashing, the noise she was making closer to a vibrating laugh of pleasure than the moan it started out as. Fighting it, not wanting it to end. "You lick there. I'll lick down here."

"OKAY!" Only getting a second of the both doors oraling before it was too much. "Okay!"

"We're not done yet ladies." I said shoving Rickee into them, who seemed a bit dazed still, they all did kind of. Rickee for sure was, not because of her recent orgasm, more from the attack abating had her trying to understand what was going on here. Gwen didn't exactly flail away from me but she made it clear, I wasn't welcome. "I get it." I did too, gave her a solemn look. "Offense." Motioning to myself, then to her. "Defense." I started to worry that I was assuming she would understand sports, football, just because she was a lesbian. But then she nodded. "Same team, but we're not on the field at the same time. Same team because that..." Pointing at the creature, there were two powdery outlines that sort of glowed in the dark lobby, now only lit by the menu board and emergency lights. "Is not out of the game yet."

"I just want to be me!" Gwen hissed at the same time Rickee backed away, as if wanting to make a break for it.

"How?" Soap asked putting herself where she could be touching all of us at once.

"Give each other orgasms until the bastard is dead." The way Samara glared at it you would have thought she was an action movie star with a sword or machine gun in each hand, maybe in a way she was, only her weapons were her tongue and fingers and total willingness to please.

"Yes! I'm ready for one. I want to come again!" Soap chimed hopefully.

"Bring that dark meat over here baby." Gwen helping her friend up onto the counter with her, Soap nodding her head, her adorable naturally poofy and curly hair making her seem very eager. Or as eager as she actually was. "Oh shit look at you!"

Didn't just climb on the counter, on Gwen, for kisses, Soap came for come. The black girl smiling as she squatted over the white goth gal's face, eyes going big as she was pulled down on top of it. Soap letting out a noise that was shocked, delighted, and relieved as the tongue started sliding through her. My awareness of her was still there, even though it was prostrate out there on a table. I didn't fully understand but didn't think about it too much. It was probably snooping as I kept attention there, trying to see if the lesbian had anything to teach me, but all I got was the spikes of sensation from Soap. Nothing specific.

And I had work to do.

"What? Westley, oh no!" Samara actually batting at me, worried I would hurt myself as I picked her up, her under arms and put her on the counter.

"Get over here." Grabbing Rickee who had almost slipped away unnoticed, which would have been a catastrophe. Hand in her long blonde-brown locks I pushed her at Samara's breast while I dipped and took up sucking on the other one.

"This! Oh! Feels so good!" Samara admitted.

Making sure I was on the side by Soap I took Samara's hand, putting it on the dark calf, entwining our fingers together. Could feel the sensations bleeding through both amp up at the extra contact, enough that it took me a moment to realize I was getting some off of both Gwen and Rickee again. Which meant it was coming back.

"Oh so very very good!" Her Spanish accent hitting thickly as she arched her tits forward. I noted Rickee's eagerness to go down more in the back of her head than through whatever connection was happening. She kept turning and shifting, looking at Samara's furry vagina, ready to drop on it. But I kept her where was. A few more seconds, really wanting to get Samara going. "Jesus!" Yeah, she said it the Spanish way. "Jesus! Ooooh!

"Oh my god!" But Soap giggled as she was rolled on the counter, it wasn't that big but she was small and the tattooed lesbian was seemingly all wiry muscle.

"I couldn't breath," Gwen said, as an excuse for why she'd flipped their positions. Smirking, "It's the way I want to go, but not today."

"Sorry, I... Okay!" Yellow hair grabbing both of her small tits with outstretched, tattoo covered arms, while diving back into the fuzzy pussy.

"Perfect." I said, pushing Samara backward there wasn't even a hint of being bothered, that she couldn't just have fun, be pampered. The dark eyes saw the pussy and went for it, burying her face back into what she'd already eaten. "That's so hot!"

Gwen checking over her shoulder at who it was, shrugged and gave Samara as good of an angle at her slender tattooed body as possible. Earlier I'd seen the glint of metal, even in the low light. Felt Samara with it in her mouth now, almost as if it was in mine. Gwen had her clit pierced with a hoop. My former classmate was actually very happy servicing, hands tight on Gwen's ass. (I... I felt strangely like Samara was pulling hints from my head, as her own experience was so limited, even more so pleasuring other women.) Happy to serve or not she felt even happier yet when Rickee and I gave her the same treatment that her and Soap had given the lesbian, a double licking.

"It's soooo goooooood! I should have been licking pussy and sucking cock all these years!" Rickee said cutely, I agreed that she should have as our tongues slid across each other as we lapped at the Latina vagina.

She wasn't that good at it but Samara hadn't gotten much oral in her life and nothing in years made almost anything amazing. But Rickee for sure made up with any lack of skill with a large amount of eagerness. Darting her tongue all around. Even as I slipped away, kissing her cheek, neck and shoulder. Making them both moan.

"You ready to lose your cherry?" I asked Rickee in her ear, giving the lobe a suck, which made Samara cry out in pleasure as Rickee pulled hard on her clit in turn.

"Pweez!" I was literally at the far end of the action, but the view! Sliding along Rickee's curvy cute body I got to the end of our behind the counter based daisy chain orgy. Didn't mind where I was even less because of that view. Jessica's butt had been big and rather lovely. Samara's wasn't small by any means, not that I'd gotten much done with it, but Rickee had a big round ass. I know I made noises but that emotional bond was working as well, she didn't need to ask it. "Ooh! Crusher really likes my big fat ass!"

"I do!" Giving the big white ass the same treatment I had Soaps little black ass earlier, wedging my dick into the buns. It about disappeared but I only gave the cheeks a few thrusts before sliding away and down, aiming and entering. My oral work and the arousal of the orgy going on had her ready for me. I was a bit disappointed there wasn't... Some resistance, but this sexy thing for sure had a dildo at home, by how I found my way right in. "Ooh shit! So wet! So fucking tight!"

"Crusher your cock is sooo goooood!" She had a dildo but it wasn't a big one, she was astonishingly tight. "Ms. Pink likes getting fucked, a lot!"

Everyone was looking. Soap with her head up against the register, leaning left. Gwen twisted back, not as disgusted as I would have thought she would be. Samara still rubbing at the pierced pussy above her while undisguisedly jealous of the chubby girl getting my entire length. And of course Rickee who looked so cute as she smiled, glad to no longer be a virgin. I think, probably more from me than from Rickee, that they'd all felt me enter her. Knew now, to various degrees, what it felt like to enter a woman. I didn't complete the connection with Samara but I pushed out my sensations, wanting them to be jealous of guys, like I was jealous of women. It must have worked because all of them wiggled, huffed, or even outright moaned. At the sensation of what it was like to be in such a tight, wet, warm cavity.

Hand full of Rickee's big bottom I started giving it to her, trying to hold that outward connection. It lasted for a few seconds but my concentration faltered, that tight pussy was so good! Good enough that after five or six thrusts Rickee fell forward into Samara's vagina, mostly her forehead but it was enough. With a short cry of pleasure the subservient nurse captured the cunt above her. Which made Gwen snap back to... Well not reality, but back to the work at hand. She had a long tongue and applied it to Soap's frothy (cream pied) pussy. Pleasuring Rickee had them all back to pleasuring each other, except for Soap at the other end. She nodded and stared at Gwen for a few moments. Caught my eye, nodded.

"Oh yes!" Soap called out happily.

She was three people in the daisy chain away but I could feel her pleasure, could feel that... That she felt how good it felt being inside Rickee, not distracted with licking somebody else. So I slapped up my speed another notch, unlike my entire life I had zero worries over stamina. I was magically powered, I fucked! Samara and Soap moaning noises of appreciation as they felt it a lot greater, but Rickee and Gwen twitched at it too. Well Rickee felt it inside her so she more than twitched.

"Lick me!" Soap begged her co-worker. "Fuck her!" Sweetly ordering me, then as nicely commanding to Rickee. "Lick that pussy!"

"I'm licking it! It tastes so good! Gwen, no wonder you love doing this! Oh gosh! I'll lick or suck any of you anytime you want!" Rickee offered.

"Yes! I'll take that and I'll lick you right back Gibbs." Gwen laughed, happy for the offer. Her eyes flicked to me, "Try not to fuck guys right before though."

"I never fucked anybody before!" Rickee admitted, I thought she was doing a fancy sexy move, like trying to twerk on my cock, then realized she was just vibrating with the embarrassment of admitting that.

"Shit!" Holding my hands away from that big but to let it jiggle, it was so hot.

"Jesus!" Samara called, as turned on by Rickee's nervous sexy move as me.

"Oh my god this dick though!" She stopped, knees sagging as if all the wiggling had taken the energy out of her. "It's fucking me so deep! Soap? Sad Nurse? Have you had this dick in you? Is it as big as it fucking feels?" By then I had those staggeringly big cheeks spread, so that I was pounding the virgin's pussy as deep as I could. Her words coming out in a rush as she got out entire sentences before the pleasure of getting fucked so good overwhelmed her. "It's so warm inside! It's so warm inside my steaming hot wet pussy! Ms. Pink loves it!"

"Yes! It was amazing!" Soap let out, Sad Nurse did not say anything, I don't even think she registered being called Sad Nurse. Or that she was Sad Nurse.

"You fucked that dick and still needed my mouth?" Soap nodded while Gwen grinned wickedly proud, three fingers working in and out of Soap with speed I'm not sure I could manage. Not with all the twists of her wrists, getting Soap's inside stirred up from all different angles. Which meant more as the black woman was frothier than ever, or would have been if Gwen didn't hungrily lick the stuff away. "Yeah, you did!"

"We... We can still be friends and... Fuck on the side, right?" Soap asked.

"Yes! Why masturbate when you can do your best friend?" I couldn't feel much from Gwen but the joy of arranging this filled her, as she dove back into Soap's fuzzy frothy cunny.

I groaned at my end, even spasmed. Felt it first, I think, don't know why. Soap was close. The beautiful barista rose up, I don't know how but it could very well have been a kip up. Like a ninja only without stopping the fingering or clit licking she was receiving. Next thing I knew she was standing on the countertop crotch thrust forward sort of humping Gwen's rapidly working tongue. A few more seconds... Then orgasm! Gwen must have been getting more from Soap, through the link it created, more than I was getting from Gwen. Because she thrashed even before Soap came, clearly feeling it happening. Making shocked Mmm noises, the most experienced besides me, she knew she had never felt anything like that with past lovers before.

"SOAP! THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE!" Soap already coming she was okay with humping Gwen's chin, letting her call this out, as her second orgasm hit her.

She shivered and humped down at Samara's mouth, it didn't really register but in those moments Gwen was literally sitting on my classmate's face. I think Samara had to have stolen a couple of breaths here and there, otherwise she was an Olympic level athlete for holding her breath that long. Gwen's face being humped still while it was awash with such pure pleasure. I was jealous and hurt that I would never get to fuck the woman who was that gorgeous, that the tattooed woman didn't want me. Her taut butt cheeks spasming away, flexing at the same time mostly but often enough one and then the other.

"Uh! Fuck! Nurse! Oh nurse you know what you're fucking... AH!" She lifted off, apparently at two orgasms the currents of air across her wet pierced pussy were enough.

Samara was next, but in reality they were all moments after each other. Coming at nearly the same time.

"Jesus! Lick, lick, lick, lick right there!" Samara didn't let go of Gwen so the chain was unbroken, her hands sliding along the woman's tattooed thighs, her small un-inked ass. Enjoying the feeling of the flesh while her orgasm took her, making her accent (Which was usually only barely perceptible.) so fucking sexily thick. The pleasure exploding out of her making both Soap and Gwen cry out, and... their orgasms started all over again! "SI! YES! SI! LICK!"

"MISTER CRUSHER! DICK IS BETTER NAN TONGUE! DICK.... SOOO GOOOOOOD!" Still in her cute voice. Trying to lick and scream at the same time. Rickee came harder than before. "SOOO GOOOOOOD!"

"Fuck!" I didn't even think about it. Felt all their need to feel me finish inside so I fucking finished inside the virgin, who may or may not have been on the pill. All of them writhing and twisting like I was inside them, like they felt it as I came. "FUCKING VIRGIN PUSSY!"

It was like a train starting to move. There had been a train yard by my first apartment in Cedar Rapids. There would be the rev of the big motors, a boom as it pulled the slack tight between it and the first car. Then another boom as the second car was pulled. The booms coming faster with the front of the train moving. Soap had started it, boom. Then Gwen. Then Samara. Then Rickee. And finally me. We all felt the weight of everyone else's orgasm. I was... Sucked forward, not like oral suck but like vacuum of fucking space. My cum. My orgasm. Not my body. Sucked from me.

I gave it too her deep, a solid amount, then halfway and finally just the tip inside her. I screamed. Screamed in pleasure, feeling all their orgasms, knowing they were feeling mine. Echoes of everyone's pleasure bouncing all around. All of them shuddering at feeling what Rickee was, despite the orgasm count today, despite it trying to leech us. I'd bounced right the fuck back to full power in the embrace of so many sexy women. They all cried out as Rickee did, noises at each time my unnatural cock fed unnatural amounts of cum into Rickee's once virgin pussy. All of them moaning at hearing the semen drop out of her onto the square dark adobe tiles, as my dick quickly overfilled her cavity. My hands holding her ass so I could see my seed gushing free just a little after I gushed it inside her.

It was like somebody hit me in the crotch with a warm honey filled water balloon when I slammed back into Rickee's now thoroughly UN-virgin hole. My own load high pressured out, the feeling pushing the chubby girl very much back into orgasm. Her cry, face rubbing around Samara's gash, and the feeling of the bleed over made Samara hit again. Which got Gwen, which got Soap who was struggling to stay upright. Mostly accomplishing it because she'd flung an arm over the "Order Here!" sign hanging from the ceiling. That some contractor had done a good job of securing into place because it more than held up a sexy lithe barista who was on her multiple orgasm restart, climaxes coming back each time one of them had come.

It wasn't until after I sagged against the counter, making sure I stayed in Rickee, that I remembered the beast. it. Some part of me had tracked it during the events. Seen it had indeed gone for the door. That it had indeed known how to unlock it but it didn't register what was stopping the door from opening, Samara's trap. It died thumping at an unlocked but sabotaged door. Soap's orgasm sent it against the door, it would have gone out. it had clung to the push bar, shoving at it trying to get out, but then Gwen's orgasm and Soap's re-orgasm had hit it. Each one like bombs thrown at its feet. There was powdery outlines all over the room, one of the glass panes was cracked. Orgasms and re-orgasms (and re-re-orgasms) bouncing it like it was a rubber ball.

Rickee's orgasm had made it explode into dust, flow out everywhere in the room, except near us, even in death it couldn't go near the lust and love fueled defense we had going. My massive ejaculation and the women all feeding off mine was the equivalent of dumping on holy water, staking the heart, and burning the remains. It was gone. I knew that deep in my guts, no horror movie last jump scare. Gone. Dead. Maybe re-dead. I didn't know if it was a vampire or an undead. I just knew it was dust.