Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so cute." I told which made her grin and settle back against my chest.

"A couple minutes, then you probably should be go. Mad... My oldest daughter won't be here any minute but... In an hour or two it'll be any minute. She said she'll be here around two." I nodded, felt a roller coaster of guilt as if I was a spy who had just gotten the information I needed.

*****

"Madeline Soder." I felt like a cop saying it that way, darting across the street to catch her before she went inside.

The first thing I thought was. Jesus her too! Because she looked barely legal, and beautiful. Her blonde hair was cut just off her shoulders, she wore big oval metal framed glasses, and a battered looking coat. I had only the vaguest memories of her from dating Jessica. I had always thought the two didn't get along and they avoided each other, or had back then. All the things I had found attractive about Jessica were here on her sister, plus more. She was beautiful but in an innocent little lamb sort of way. Like I'd told an anime artist my ideal woman, and their drawing had then been turned into a real woman.

"Who are you?" A tone to her voice that said she was surprised a guy like me was talking to her.

"My name is Westley Cain and..."

"Wait... Jessica's old boyfriend?" She looked me down and up, trying to see the boy I'd been in the man I'd become.

There wasn't much. Since learning that, "You look just like Nick Jonas!" wasn't actually natural I'd pulled out old pictures of myself. There were hints of me. The me I might have been, that I once was. Mostly in my eyes, the color and... Well they hadn't changed. With Jessica's stolen memories I recalled the picture she'd used. The printer she'd used hadn't been the best, her family hadn't been rich then or now, it had done the job but left enough. Enough that was unclear and blurry. Where it had been vague the Tellemec had left me alone, I guess. Enough that people didn't ever really think I WAS Nick Jonas, just that I looked or really looked like him. And not just because he wouldn't be in Cedar Rapids or Defluer on a weekday at some rando shop.

The body was zero percent mine. Or such a small percent that it didn't matter. The picture, front and back though, was pretty much the thing I was today. The body I had. No real body hair, it was probably waxed on the real guy but the Tellemec had done what it had been shown. Hell now that I was aware of it... My pubes had never grown longer than half an inch! It only did that in a small patch. A rectangle of short soft sparse hairs above my junk.

"Yes." I wouldn't have been too ashamed of the fact this time last week, but... I felt more used by Jessica now, she seemed more... Evil. "I don't know if there is a don't tell the muggles thing going on, or... What, but... But I know magic is real. Your sister used the Tellemec on me, years ago. That's why I look like Nick Jonas." She dropped her purse, luckily she had a backpack laptop carrier or she might have been looking for a new one. Her jaw hung open and shook her head. "Yes. I thought it was her doing the magic. Well actually I thought it was all bullshit back then and just wanted to make my girlfriend happy, so went along with whatever she said. But I have maybe worked out ten times in the last ten years and..." I lifted my shirt, showing off the six pack, it wasn't bulging, or whatever they did, but they were visible. "Look at this face, think it's coincidence I look like her celebrity crush?"

"She had a lot of..." But she went silent, no real energy to argue the point.

"I've got the ring of horn and holly. You're welcome to try and take it off, it won't budge." I pulled on it, as an experiment I'd had mom and Aunt Allison try, they thought it was some trick, Mom had tried to 'lubricate' it off by first sucking on my finger, then putting them in her pussy, needless to say we forgot about the challenge once that happened. Now I held my hand out to her but all she did was step forward and look at the thing, gasped. "You recognize it. You... made it or found it or... enchanted it?"

"It... You got both the Tellemec and the ring?" I nodded, she looked sad and angry and then sad again.

"And..." I didn't want to say, but had to. "The potions. The potions of love."

This time she blushed a deep dark red, looked around as if we were at Hogwarts and I'd said I'd seen her casting one of the unforgivable curses. It only dawned on me then about what kind of person that would make her. I had judged Jessica harshly because of what it could do to a person, what it had done to Jacob. But it was only at seeing her embarrassment did I realize what kind of person that made her, if she had made the base of the potion. She clearly had intended on using it. Had intended to use TWO!

"I... But you're clearly not in love with her." God she was smart, even through the embarrassment her brain was working. I saw her eyes go huge, "That's why Jacob is with her!"

"Yes, we made them together, we were going to take them to be together forever." She let out a squeak, I held my hands up agreeing with her unspoken comment about how stupid that idea was. "I know but I thought it was bullshit, remember? Mine, the one I'd... we'd made... It changed after those days, I thought she swapped it out. Anyways, the one she made, she gave it to Jacob instead and that's why they are together. He would have never..."

"He would! The potion can't make anybody do anything that some part of them doesn't want to do. It's bonum magic, good magic. Or is good, is from a certain point of view." Looking away and then back at me. "It was only an experiment!" That was a lie, but I guess it said something complimentary about her at how embarrassed about it she was. Making them clearly was not a proud moment for her, "I never... If you gave it to somebody, like Scarlet Johanson, then she wouldn't even want to drink it. If you forced her or tricked her into it, she'd probably puke."

Her gray eyes behind those big but not thick glasses moving around, as her finger bounced around in the air. Remembering what she'd memorized as a kid. God she was so fucking beautiful! I knew I was horny all the time. I knew it... That that fact made me less picky but I also knew that wasn't the case here. She was totally enchanting, I could barely keep up with what she was saying, because I found her so attractive. I blinked and almost thought I missed a whole minute of conversation when those gorgeous gray eyes rose back to mine.

"Well maybe not you, but... random strangers or whatever. If you gave it to a lesbian, she wouldn't become straight." I hope she's not telling me something, I thought. I already had so much but I wanted this one too. Smart girls! Yum! "So he would have fallen in love with her, stayed with her all these years. It might have been astronomical, it seemed like it back in the day, and I should have thought about the potions but she'd switched them out for... I don't know what. Not magical stuff." Once more she saw me, blinking and blushing. Smart she squinted suspiciously at me, "Why are you telling me this?"

"My..."

"The ring would only makes you healthier, I copied it. Only to study it," This time I could see she wasn't lying, it was the truth. "I was thinking about making one that I could wear without... Any of the side effects." Her hand went down to her bit of a belly that I think had been more of a thing back when I'd dated her sister. Could see she was thinking about having energy to exercise, or so I guessed she'd wanted. Opened my mouth to ask about these side effects but she went on, "You can't want the Tellemec removed." It would be a crime to give up my (not my) face and my (not my) six pack, or so her tone implied. "Even if you did, I wouldn't. It's a living thing, a plant but... Everything I read said it has a sentience, of sorts. Removing it would kill it, and maybe you." I guess I was holding my hand at just the right point, she was giving me a sharp once over through those Velma reminiscent glasses. She saw it, rushing forward to grab my arm and twist it around. "The USB!" Stumbling back she sneered at me. "You want to steal all my memories?"

"What? No!" But there was something traumatic there, she took another step back, right onto her purse. I leapt forward, catching her before she would have gone onto her ass, or crushed her computer in the computer bag. "Your sister planned on attacking me with it, stealing my ring power." That nearly made me vomit like a lesbian drinking a straight guy's love potion. Ring power?!?!? "I... I did use it on her, to stop her from trying."

"Okay." After catching her I held it up where she could see it, still inert, just a tattoo. But she wasn't looking at it, she was looking at me, big eyed and trembly voiced. "I took it off a guy who was attacking people and stealing all their memories, leaving them... Blank. It's how I learned about magic."

"At fourteen?" Shocked, impressed!

"Yeah," She did look at it now. "I thought it was evil. Saved it for study." Not wanting to, I set her back on her feet, picked up her purse, gave that to her, then stepped back. Hands up as much as I could without it being obvious to every onlooker that that was what I was doing. With a gulp, eyes darting back to the tattoo like USB, she went on. "But I gave up magic before I ever got around to it. I... The ring turned to dust in its case, the tellemec seed went lifeless, and the potions lost their magic. I thought I was bad at magic. The Witch thought I was bad at magic. And... That little bitch!" I nodded, about to speak when she did. "You both made potions!" Totally forlorn with what she'd given up because of her sister one second, then back to scary smart the next. "Somebody got into yours, that's why you're here, right?"

"Yes," I admitted, not as depressed by it as I should have been because I was so impressed with her.

"I dumped out the antidotes. You always make one while making the other. You take a part of it out and add different ingredients. It makes an antidote." The way she spoke... I think she did this, nerd-splained everything, I thought it was adorable, but understood somebody might get annoyed by it. "When the potions didn't work, I dumped them out. That would have been the experiment to give them the antidote, afterward... After...ward." After whichever boys she'd had a crush on back then had properly fucked the shit out of her, for a week or until graduation, she did not say. "I dumped them out. Maybe... The Witch knows of another way, we never got to that in my lessons."

"There is somebody else who might know?" I asked, taking half a step forward, ignoring the idea that the antidotes were gone, I had to keep to the idea that there was a way. A cure.

"You don't want this person to... Stay in love with you?" Watching me, I could almost see my psych professor standing beside her as she stared at me curiously.

"Not like that. Not... Jacob is a mess and... I want to be wanted, I want... Well, I want the chance that if I was shitty I would get flushed down the toilet where shit belongs." I rubbed at the USB, knowing with it I had the power to erase any mistake I made from anybody's head. I wouldn't do that, but with the potion there was no knowing, with the USB I would actively have to intercede. Did mom and Aunt Allison want to fuck each other? Or was that for me? From the potion? "And... And..." I had planned on telling the lie but if she found a cure she would also find out the truth, if it turned out to be a spell or something. "And the people, the people are my mom and aunt."

"Oh." Going through what that all meant very quickly those eyes told me. "Yes, I could see why you'd want a cure."

"They drank it on Friday, thought it was really good wine I guess. We... We've been fucking like rabbits ever since. Mom's divorced but Aunt Allison is talking about leaving my uncle for me, both of them are planning on leaving when I go back to Cedar Rapids in January. To be my... secret wives." Maybe it was in her innocent face or her medical doctor-y academic vibe that made me admit it all to her. "It's sick, I know, it's been amazing sex but... I can't do that to them." Now it was my turn to figure her out, when her eyes went to my hand. "I tried." On Jacob and on both mom and Aunt Allison. "The potion is like a force field, the memories and thoughts and feelings that make them love... and lust are locked behind that. I guess that's how the potion works, so those feelings don't go away, they're always bright and sharp. I can't do anything to them with the USB."

"You seen it? Them? These memories that the potion..." Pulling her laptop off her shoulder as if she was going to start documenting it all, then saw my horrified expression. "Oh, right. Incest." Looking around, "Secret."

"Yes. It's a secret right now but the way they're acting, it might not be by the end of the day, and I just don't see them going until January." I opened my mouth but closed it again.

I had done something else with the USB, that I wasn't proud of. Aunt Allison was now staying with mom, and me. Mostly staying for me. I'd put the need for them to keep it a secret in their heads, but I didn't feel it would last. What I'd done for Uncle Perry was give him... Despite what I'd seen in his head. What he'd expressed during and after... I just didn't want to deal with any emotional outbursts! So... Well he would constantly think that his wife was staying just one night with her sister, doing some crazy holiday prepping. He would go on thinking that until she returned. Then they could have their conversation. Their arguments.

Some part of me said that their marriage wasn't worth saving, but it wasn't for me to decide. They could talk about his sister and his secret child when she wasn't all potioned up. I didn't want them to be potioned into following me around. Mom had seen Samara and I talking as she pulled up at the "Accident". Thought I had been out with her when it had happened. It tore me up inside when she suggested that I invite her home, that if she was worthy of me and was somebody who I loved, that we could all be together.

The idea of that... Having a wife and a life with mom and Aunt Allison ready to fuck and suck me anyway and anytime I wanted... Well the old saying was right, Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I NEEDED to get out of having this sort of power over them before I was corrupted. Anymore that I already was.

"The Witch took the memory from my head. After I quit, I don't know... All I know is that the Green Cabin is in the woods out past Heart Rock Ridge. That's hundreds of square miles and..." She rubbed her head, not liking that she didn't know the answer to something more than that it had been taken from her. "And I think there was... Defenses so even if we looked we probably couldn't find it."

"I have to look, you have to tell me where and I'll go look."

"It's not that easy."

"Right now, because family is coming into town today, my mom and aunt each fucked me until I gave them a creampie." Holding up the other hand with the ring I spun it with my thumb, drawing attention to it. "Which I can do pretty much continually thanks to this. To hold them over they said. When mom started eating it... All that magic stuff... Out of my Aunt Allison, I fucked them both again. Came on their faces and tits and... And I had to run out of there because I wanted to do it again, knowing that they would be 'out of commission' with my sister and her family in the house." Panting, calming myself. "Please! Just tell me and... I've got to have hope!"

I got a bit embarrassed because I'd made the incest proclamation pretty loud, glad that nobody was around, not that either of us could see. I held back the rest. About her mom and the Baristas and trying to get with Lucy. Especially her mom. I had just admitted to incestuous threesomes but still kept some to myself, knowing she wouldn't ever want me if she knew. Madeline might not even help me if she found out I had been inside her mom today, that we had made out in the shower before I left to go down the block and wait for her.

"I'm going to have to think about this."

I ground my teeth but nodded, pushed out. "Thank you."

"I haven't..."

"For not judging me. For not, I don't know, calling me a freak." Obviously she had negatively reacted to what I was doing with my mom and aunt, her carefully blank expression told me, but that was reasonable.

She blinked at me, closed her eyes. "I made the potions to give to my cousin and his best friend."

"Oh! Whoa." Surprised she'd told me that, she nodded, kept her eyes closed, went on.

"We did some stuff back when we were younger. I knew they were interested... In a girl like me, and... They were SO cute. But they thought..." Waving that away. Before slapping her hands to her pretty face. "And that's why I didn't judge you." Hiding all the harder, not a single fingernail was painted or even close to long. It made her seem so much smarter in a way I could never explain. Pulling me away from that random thought with a squeak of embarrassment that was way more adorable than anything Rickee put on! "I never told anybody that!"

"There is something about it, right?" I rasped.

"Naughty and..." She went back behind her hands and her squeak, unable to say more.

"Yeah," I agreed, smiling as much at her embarrassed cuteness as at the idea.

"Westley?" Please ask me to fuck you! It was a horrible thought to have but I tried to send my hope across to her, as she stared out her fingers at me. Pulling them down before saying. "Run and do more exercise too. Not... Not just sex. The ring it... It's a battery but it's also... Think of it like a muscle. The more you work it out the bigger it gets."

"Oh jesus!" Thinking about all the sex I'd been having over the last five days, how I had been tuning it already because I had stayed hard and cum big for mom, then Aunt Allison, and then both of them. Then Madison's mom not that long after. The reset between being satisfied and NEED hadn't been this quick to begin with. "When I first put it on, I... I experienced a great volume."

"Well it's going to be a great volume, that's how the ring works. Makes you like... like... ten men. The Witch said most magic users have somebody they give one too to be their def..." Seeing my sardonic smile. "What?"

"Oh it's greater volume, over two cups, seemingly almost every time."

"You measured?"

"Yes. Oh, and it sort of evaporates in about fifteen minutes." Remembering my experiment that seemed so long ago.

"Two cups! Wow! Sixteen ounces."

"Over two." I corrected, because I could see she was more than intellectually intrigued by the idea.

"The average male... It can't be..." Pulling out her phone.

"One and a half on average with some studies saying three ounces was the largest volume they recorded." I answered flatly before she could get to it, she stared at me letting her phone hang. Maybe it was my imagination, my hope, but it seemed more than more than intellectually intrigued.

"Mom is expecting me." It sounded like she was reminding herself. Not quite turning to point at the house, not quite lifting her hand to point at it. "We should talk more. Over the phone! Or a video chat or... I need to know if it goes all at once at fifteen minutes, or slowly. Does it behave the same inside... as in open air and..." Blushing at what she was suggesting we experiment with. "Maybe Friday, sorry but that's the earliest I think I can do."

"Okay. Okay." I wanted to tell her that every day was a day closer to exposure but... She had a life too and she didn't owe me anything. "Oh, don't confront your sister. She's crazy and was going to vampire me, speaking of that I think there was a vampire in town, we'll talk about it on Friday." Cutting her off. "I did... I'm sorry I did take some memories from her. From Jessica." Looked in on some too, I didn't admit. "But just to protect me. She... She won't ever think anything she stole from you was real. She won't believe magic is real. I'm sorry but... It was obvious that if she knew she would never ever stop coming after me. Maybe after you next."