Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 13

Story Info
Where we meet my ex's sister Madeline.
8.5k words
4.68
5.3k
13

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers

Fucking Magic: A Potion Problem

Part 13 - Madeline the Mage

"It's a stake out!" I told myself, wiggling back up from the sunken stoop I'd done in my car as a lady with a black dog went by. Speaking it aloud, mostly because I was feeling like a creep waiting outside of the Soder home. Wanting to assure myself I was doing this for a good reason, not a creeper one. "It's a fucking stake out."

I looked in the mirror and groaned. Quickly turning away. But there she was, the lovely MILF that I'd had in her van the other day. A shiver running over me at the memory, my always eager cock grew a little in my pants. While I shook my head I knew it was already too late. She was alone. No babysitting today, for some reason, no daughters (yet) or other family members with the upcoming holiday. Just her going out to check the mailbox, giving the autumn sun a beautiful smile, then going back inside her house.

I'd watched her go back in, she'd had on some that were were kinda tight on her ample and sexy backside. It made me feel like a monster but it had been days of mom and my aunt. It was Wednesday and just the very idea of Mrs. Soder. The newness of her. It made me tingle all over, grin and reach for the door latch. I'd fucked my mom and aunt just this fucking morning but here I was... Ready for another go.

"Fucking Jessica," I growled, flipping off my dick but giving in. Telling myself I'd just hang out with Mrs. Soder, not fuck her, even though I knew better.

"Westley!" Totally surprised, uncomfortable in her comfy but not fashionable pajamas. "I thought..."

Stopping short because I'd sort of slid my foot forward, as soon as I gave the impression I wanted to go into her house she practically leapt back to let me in, which I did. Knowing that I had been stupid to even try and fool myself into thinking I wouldn't be all over this woman, if I had another chance. She was beautiful in her lonely and curvaceous way, and needed it so bad! A giggle almost escaping her as she quickly closed and locked the door. Putting on the chain for good measure. Standing there with her back to me, breathing heavily. Trying to get a hold of herself.

"If I would have known..." She started, another almost giggle escaping her as I took hold of her hips. It had been just a couple hours, I'd gone to my aunt's house knowing it would be empty and where they hid the key. Showered there, a cold fucking shower, but that hadn't helped. "You should really let me freshen up for you."

"You look great."

"No," As she shook her head, thinking still being her pajamas meant it was impossible for her to look good "I... No.".

"You look like a sexy mom who just woke up from a pleasantly late morning, a little extra sleep for a change." That got a nod, or maybe it was me coming against her. Inhaling her dark hair while letting my hands go inside her baggy nightshirt, to her warm soft flesh. "I wanted to come over sooner but... The Explosion at the Coffee Shop."

"I saw! You're a hero!"

"Mom and... They've been watching me like a hawk. And..."

"You could have any girl in the city. Those girls in the news clip seemed to have a high opinion of you." Hands against the door, pushing off it against me but otherwise not doing a thing.

"One of those girls..." I hit that word, like I wasn't interested in them because they were too young. "One of them would be more interested in you than me."

"Oh."

"I finally got away and came right over." Which was mostly true but also a convenience of her magically knowledgeable daughter whose help I needed and who was supposed to be coming here today.

"Any girl and... You came here for me!" Her pajama bottoms were draw string, I pulled that, knowing that it was only me pressing my cock into her bountiful backside stopped them from dropping right off her.

"How could I not?"

"MILF and your... Ex-girlfriends... Hot mom?" Remembering.

"Yes!" I laughed, she whimpered, pressing harder against the door as I let her pants drop. She wasn't wearing any panties and from the view earlier she hadn't slept in her bra either. "Seems like you did know I was coming. No underwear, so sexy!"

She let out a squeak, stopping herself from correcting me, that she had just wanted to be comfortable at night. Off went the shirt, she instantly adopted her stance again, like I was arresting her. I had a brief half amused and half jealous moment where I wondered if at some future date, say January the 30th or into February, if she would be doing this for Office Becker. Right now she was doing it for me, letting out another noise as I kissed my way down her neck, shoulder, along her spine, to kneel before her ass. If I was being honest as far as big booties went she had second place to Rickee. Second place to that ass was still an honor.

"Westley, you don't have..." I guess knowing what I was going to do, as I knelt there and kissed her bountiful and beautiful cheeks. It was so different than the asses I'd had for the last couple days. I just couldn't help myself. "Wes... You..."

"I want to! I need to! So sexy! So freaking sexy!" Between kisses, a bit of a nibble too that had her gasping.

"OH MY GOD... YES!" Freaked out by what I was doing until I got her cheeks apart and licked my way through her crack. Her fingers sliding loudly down the metal door as she assumed a better angle. It was not an imposition to have her in this rim-position. (You're not used to it by now?) I swirled and then stabbed my taster at her back door, winning a cry of pleasure from her. I licked while wondering if it was the ring or her that was making me much less concerned with this sort of thing. Rimming! When I always dipped a finger and took a sniff before going down on a woman, now I didn't even care. So far I hadn't been burned. Moaning like she was deflating she said, "You're such a good boy!"

"You're such a good MILF!" Getting her into an awkward but still sexy stance as she spread her legs for me to rub at her vagina, while still giving me assess (Yup, ass+access.) to herself.

"Oh yes! I feel like it! I feel like it Westley with you... LICKING MY ASSHOLE!" The outburst had her collapse forward onto the door, I nuzzled into her deep cheeks, going at her clit like I was motioning somebody to move forward. Pointer and middle finger going fast over her, she was so wet.

"Mmm!" I growled from where I was.

I left myself be enveloped in her booty while I diddled her and reached up to grab one of her large and lovely breasts, could almost feel the pink nipples at my palms. I lapped at her backdoor, let my tongue wander down to her taint and do a little dip inside her pinkness. My cock was so fucking hard. Doing this wicked deed to the mom of my ex-girlfriend. I thought about if she would have let me years ago, if say I would have come over after graduation. Knowing the need from her, not just remembering it but feeling it when I had USBed into her. I was an jerk for not coming over more, coming to her before today, knowing she was so lonely.

"Uhhhh!" Looking back as I took a break to grab a breath, swapping diddling hands, her brown eyes going big behind her glasses as I licked my liquim soaked fingers.

"You're so good Ms. Soder. So good!" Before diving back into her booty again.

"That..! Yes...! WES!" So sexy as she started to rock at her hips, working me a little better at her backdoor and clitoris. Made me wish for a camera to see her from the side, working her sexy MILF body into my face and finger. I started, a little, in fear when she slapped a hand to the door. "THAT! YOU..! OHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS WESSSS!"

Coming hard! Slapping at the door a few more times before inadvertently wiggling too much for me to stay where I was. I dropped to my heels, letting out a groan at the sight of her damn near twerk-gasming in front of me. Her jiggly juicy booty doing all sorts of sexiness. A knee half gave out, then the other. So I popped up, to take hold of her and hold the hot mom of my bitch ex upright. Grabbing a breast in one hand, putting my lips to her neck, and it was more of a cup than actually rubbing her vagina. Gently administering to prolonging her orgasm for as long as possible. She let me, moaning and nodding. Once more I wasn't sure if it was something in the ring, or from the USB connection. I won't say that I was perfect at it but I certainly drew out her pleasure for way way longer than I think I'd done with any other woman.

I didn't mind it at all. I don't know why I thought what I was doing to mom and her sister as "using them up" if it was pure guilt or some feeling, but I couldn't escape it. With Ms. Soder there was no feeling like that. The only guilty feeling I had was that I should have come back before today. Holding her warm soft body to mine. Kissing my way across her delicious delicate flesh. Yeah, there was no sense I was going to use anything up. Only a sense that I was giving her what she needed.

Tingles ran through me at her shuddering pleasure. Her pressing at the door. Drawing in sharp breaths. Giving me time to pull away from her, strip. My sweater and shirt were quick and gone. My pants needed a little more worked but when I was naked and pressed back into her, it was almost as if her orgasm started all over again. I relished in knowing that the lonely MILF needed this. It was a cuddle, an upright cuddle, but she need that as much as she'd needed the pleasured release of orgasm.

"I've never done it but... There is lube in the bedroom." She whispered after a long while, I'd stopped rubbing her down there and just held her, kissed her.

"Huh? Oh!" Offering me her asshole! Not a crazy leap of logic with my cock wedged into her cheeks as I held her, and yeah I was giving it a few thrusts for my own enjoyment. But I really didn't want that. Not right now. "I'll keep the offer for another day maybe, but... That pussy is all I need right now."

"God! OH... You really must think I'm like out of a porn, offering THAT." Peeking back over her shoulder at me, smiling.

"I've been thinking you were out a porn since Monday." Kissing her shoulder and neck some more, she giggled, turning around. I could see she was leery but... "Oh..." Maybe she wanted to be sexy, maybe it turned her on, maybe she had to know if it was bad. Cupping my face before she kissed me. Timidly at first and then with a LOT of tongue, I asked. "Good?"

"I'm not as embarrassed." Even though she blushed, at my knowing why she had kissed me, not finding anything negative on my lips and tongue from what I'd just done to her.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed at all, about being bare assed ." She blinked, then snorted and kissed me.

"That was so dumb!" Into my shoulder. "Thank you."

"For the rimming?"

"For the dumb joke that makes me think... You aren't this perfectly cool guy who has to be getting paid by somebody for some reason to be with me, and... If this is some kind of dare where you have to cross an ex-girlfriend's mom off a list, don't tell me. I... I'm fragile and... I just want to think you actually want me." Panting by the end of that heartfelt admission.

"No dare, no cash, just me being very attracted to you and very happy you're into it." Pause. "But the 'not cool' thing hurts a little."

"Well I'll make it up to you." Smiling, leaning forward, sweetly bashful as she whispered. "I'm gonna ride that big dick of yours."

"Oh yes please!" Looking down at her before she grabbed me by the wrists, made me touch her from tits to hips. Didn't take me long to relish it, she was so fucking sexy! Real life. Real woman sexy.

"Still a MILF?" She was less curvy than her daughter or Rickee, borderline like Samara. Although in her head she must have been WAY bigger, just by the anxiety in her expression.

"Yes!" Hoping there could be no doubt.

"If I asked you to go down on me again and then leave?"

"I'd be painfully sore but... I'd be happy to have even that much." I kind of wanted her too, to prove to herself that she was sexy, to give her an emotional boost. (Like I had with her possible future boyfriend by taking those dark memories.) And... It wasn't like there wasn't Rickee, Samara, mom, or Aunt Allison to sooth what Misses Soder would leave me with. Starting down I asked, "Is that what..."

"No! I want to ride your big dick!" Well she did want me to eat her out again but as she had said Monday she wasn't a multiple orgasmer like mom and Aunt Allison were.

"Good."

"Don't be mad, I'm getting a towel, you... You're young and..." Here eyes telling me she remembered the vast amount of cum I'd had.

"You bring the best, or most out of me." As we stopped at a hallway closet to get a big green beach towel.

She let me play with her nipples and kiss her shoulders for a minute, before starting forward again. Her bedroom hadn't changed at all. It was one of Jessica's kinks to mess around in here, if anything had changed it was too trifling to be remembered. The sheets and blankets on the bed. The TV was flatter but not even close to new, the VCR, DVD player, and Cable Box were all stacked up still all blinking 12:00. Probably unused after all these years but not actually broken so not actually trash to her. Slipping away from me she lay the towel down, turned back to stare at my dick, remembering what it had done to her, then went out to the hall and came back with another two towels. Thick ones.

"All my sheets are going to be used with family coming over, today. The dryer has been on the fritz for a year now and takes ages to dry and... I'll shut up and get on your dick now if you lay down." Blushing at her over explanation or maybe admission of having to keep using a dryer that was basically trash.

"Yes Misses Soder, right away Misses Soder."

"Shut up, it's not like that."

"Good, because I like you gentle and not bossy."

"I like you." If there was more she didn't say it, staring at me as I lay naked in the middle of the towel stack.

Once I was committed to memory she bit her bottom lip as she climbed onto the bed with me, stopping here and there to run her nose or lips over a bit of flesh that enticed her. By the time that she got face to face with me I was churning pre-cum out. Her heavy pink nippled tits rubbing against my chest, that too young for her age face all the more overcome with her belief that her and I should not be happening. Her hand taking hold of my cock, stroking it, delighted at how turned on I was, thumb rubbing through the bubbly mess.

"You poor thing." Lubricated by my fluids she ran her hand up and down, I don't think she was purposely teasing me, but her pussy was RIGHT THERE. It was a tease because I knew how good it was compared to her stroking. "Had to go all these days, a hero and... And you couldn't even get here to... The... Hot mom who's been thinking of you and this perfect..." All red from her admission and translation of how hard and churning I was. It certainly felt like it had been that long, but it hadn't. I felt a bit bad that she thought it had been nothing but her on my mind, when she wasn't even the first on my cock today. With that she took me into herself, the good thing whether part of the magic or just me not being an ungrateful person, my head swam at the feeling and idea of being back inside pussy, but especially back inside this woman. "I should have taken you right at your graduation!"

"Oh fuck! Yes! I would have fucking loved that!" I growled right away, my hands going up from her thighs, to her hips, ribs, and to those tits. "Behind the bleachers!"

"Yes!" I thought that was for the way she dropped back down hard onto me after lifting up, but her eyes opened as she rose again. "In the grass, the sun, and... And so all your classmates would see."

"Shit! Shit yes!" We found a good pace, not all out for either of us but looking up at her I didn't want anything but for this to last. "They'd be so fucking jealous!"

"Of... Your hot milf?"

"Yes! This sexy body, huge tits, glorious hot ass, and... tight pussy!" It was that, super tight and very wet but I a bubble of fear rose in me as... I felt my orgasm coming? What? Not even a minute and I was struggling! The ring was out of juice or something?

"Big dick, all those barely legal girls would see me taking your big young dick and THEY would be jealous of ME!" Miss Soder bought me some time because the pleasure and fantasy was too much for her, she kept stopping and shuddering atop me. Or like now, talking of how big I was she hovered over me, just the tip inside her, staring down at the length and thickness left out. "All of them and here you are... With... ME! Westley! I'M COMING!"

"Jesus, jesus me too!" Unable to hold it back as she rapid fire pistoned onto me, building, building, building her own orgasm.

"INSIDE ME!" Which of course I had no choice because she hit her max, then planted herself down onto my dick.

I screamed in pleasure, it really was almost like I had remained celibate since I had last seen her. My release felt incredible, felt... Ungodly nice. There didn't seem like there would be anywhere for it to go, she was so tight but unlike mom and Allison as I came it stayed in her, unlike the last time, it just went inside her. She screamed in pleasure too. Her beautiful face looking almost scared as she felt each and every jet of the stuff entering her. Ms. Soder's nods were not quite so vehement, then turning to just a big eyed open mouth stare, and finally she pulled up off me. It wasn't a squirt, because it was my own jumbo sized load that blasted out of her. It was damn hot in a damn dirty way. Her stomach worked a moment or two before and between, but great splattery gushes of my seed flew from her. Dropped out of her. All down my stomach, crotch, and legs, all white and messy. It really was a good thing she put the big beach towel down. A cry of pleasured relief escaping her as it stopped, turned to just dripping from her cunt. Both of us marveling at even that sight before she fell beside me.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you Westley." Kissing my cheek. "You have no idea how much I need that. Need... This... You."

"You? You needed it?" I scoffed.

"Okay, it does seem like it was a pretty even trade." Adorably delighted.

"I get my ex-girlfriend's hot mom."

"I get my... daughter's hot ex-boyfriend." Taking a peek at me as she said that. "That's probably not as big as MILF or girlfriend's hot mom right? On your... On those sites?"

"No but if that's what is enticing you to keep letting this happen, I don't care." A giggle and a smile, this time a kiss for my lips, if only as an excuse to cuddle up atop me more. I didn't mind the cuddling at all. I liked it a lot more, I knew I didn't have a potion to thank for her being into me. I also didn't have to worry about a family member coming in. She had locked and chained the door. "Can we just... Lay here for a little while."

"You read my mind." Both of us watching her fingers skimming over my chest.

"I really would have happily done this at graduation," She purred, maybe it was just pillow talk but I couldn't help but think of all the missed opportunities.

"Not out where everyone could see." A blush hitting her at having said that.

"No, not that. But... If everyone heard..?" She shrugged, blushed some more. "Does that make me bad?"

"I doubt you could ever be bad." Grinning and kissing the top of her head while she stroked her fingertips through the excessive amounts of semen splattered all over me. Practically from nipples to knees.

"You should donate your stuff."

"What?" Amused.

"Yeah, there is SO much of it and... I don't know if they pay by the ounce or whatever but if you're ever short on money..." Batting my chest when she saw me smirking. "I'm just saying."

Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers