Fucking Mom: A Son's Virginity Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah. There you may have me. But if I do marry I'll shoot a load all over your face, a second in your cunt and another in your ass, all within the hour before I walk down the aisle," I promised, the idea suddenly super fucking hot. "And if my intended won't agree to let you sleep over with us anytime you want, she's not the girl for me."

"I plan to keep you to that," she said, as she took my cock back in her mouth.

After a few seconds of sucking, I said, "Now it's my turn for something to eat."

"Really? Your father would never go down on me," she said, surprising me once again.

"What an asshole," I said, shaking my head. I truly believed, although my experience was very limited, that a man should always be willing to eat a cunt if he wants his cock sucked.

"Tell me about it," she said, as I helped her off the floor and led her to the bed.

"Lie down and spread those legs," I ordered.

She quickly did, but she wickedly warned me, "Just so you know, Anna was already down there today."

"Well, that visual just got me ready for more fucking," I joked, as I crawled between her legs and saw she wasn't wearing any panties and had a sexy, trimmed snatch.

She laughed, "Anna has wanted to fuck you for months, ever since I came running to her with how big you are."

"What? No!" I said, my face now inches from the hole I once came out of... so hard to believe the same hole can have two such completely polar opposite uses.

"Yeah, but I told her I got to fuck you first," she revealed, another stunning revelation out of my mother's mouth.

"Bullshit," I said. No way Mom would talk incest with her co-worker.

"Anna has been fucking her brother for years," Mom revealed, before adding, "and her mother and her grand-mother too."

"Oh, God," I said, the shocking truth making my balls bubble again.

"All four of them got together two weeks ago. It was so hot to watch," Mom added, loving revealing such shocking sin to me.

"In that case Anna can watch me fuck you anytime she wants," I said, before I buried my face in her wonderful wetness.

"I'll let her knoooooooow," she replied, as my tongue found a path through her hair and into her excessively wet pussy.

I was in heaven.

Her scent was strong and enticing.

Her moans started soft but accelerated after a couple of minutes as she said, "A man I'm in love with is eating my cunt! And you do it so well!"

That encouraged me as I explored her entire nether region. I licked her pussy lips. I teased her clit. I parted her wetness and dove inside trying to tongue fuck her.

"Oh yes, tongue fuck Mommy," she moaned loudly, as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deep into her wetness.

I licked like it was my last meal, and hoped when my time came my last meal would be this good.

"Yes, baby, eat Mommy's cunt," and "Yes, yes, you're such a dirty son eating Mommy's twat," and finally "Oh God, I'm coming," before she finally gifted me with a fine mist of her pussy cum.

It coated my face more than I had done hers, as I eagerly lapped up her exquisite tantalizing homemade cream.

I kept licking, until she let go of my head and simply said the most wonderful words ever spoken, "Time to fuck Mommy."

I quickly repositioned myself between her legs with my throbbing cock as she moved her nylon-clad feet to my raging rod. "God, I love your cock," she said, staring at it.

Her nylon feet on my cock felt so good, so much better than when I put a nylon on my hand and stroked myself. "And I love everything about you," I said cheesily.

"You love that your mother is a submissive slut who needs to be treated like a cheap whore to be happy and is horny all the time?" she asked as she masturbated me with her feet... her cunt looking so inviting as it was unnaturally stretched.

I nodded as I moaned, both from her wicked tongue and her silky sheer feet, "Only if that twenty-four hour constant cock craving can be satisfied exclusively by your son."

"And Anna?" Mom smiled.

"And definitely Anna," I agreed, the idea of a threesome or just watching a lesbian act was cock throbbingly exciting... as was everything today.

"Deal," she nodded, "unless we decide to go across the street and party once in a while," as she moved her feet away and repeated those amazing words, "Now come fuck Mommy and make her your slut."

I moved between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down her wet pussy.

"Never mind that, I'm dripping wet already and I want you so much I can taste it. Just shove that snake inside your Mommy," she moaned, looking at me with lust.

"You ready to become my Mommy-slut forever?" I asked, using all my will power not to just slide my dick deep in her... loving the anticipation of what was about to happen.

I was about to lose my virginity to my mother.

How many guys can say that?

Yet I know that many, if not most boys deep down fantasize about losing their virginity to their mother.

"Mommy wants to be the one to take your virginity," she answered, as she wrapped her silky sheer legs around me and pulled me towards and into her with one swift movement.

And although oral sex is awesome, nothing can compare to a warm cunt... especially if that warm cunt is your loving mother's.

This was heaven on earth.

My eight inches were buried in her, her legs were wrapped around me, and our eyes locked onto each other's as time stood still. We weren't fucking yet, but I'd come home.

I leaned down and kissed her.

And for a couple of minutes we weren't mother and son... but lovers.

We were mother and son and lovers.

We were each other's everything.

My tongue explored her mouth; her tongue explored mine.

Her legs rubbed up my back and across my ass

For timeless moments of stillness two became one.

Then she broke the kiss and said the only thing she possibly could that would make this any hotter. "Now son, start pounding your Mommy and become a mother fucker."

I smiled as I parodied her favourite movie, Jerry McGuire, and said, "You had me at mother fucker.

Then I began to fuck my mother and indeed became a mother fucker.

I started slow, wanting to enjoy this dreamlike and amazing moment.

Yet, after a dozen slow strokes, she demanded, "Don't make love to me son, there's plenty of time for that later. Let's start this with a bang: fuck me like the Mommy-slut I want to be."

"You want it hard, you little slut?" I asked, giving her one deep rough thrust.

She let out a load moan as she begged, "Don't tease me, you mother fucker, pound my tight twat. Jackhammer me!"

More magical words as I began to fuck my mother... hard.

Each hard thrust into my mother got her more animated as she revealed herself as an insatiable whore:

"Yes, pound your Mommy," and "Oh God, I love your big cock," and "I can't believe I didn't just crawl into your bed and ride this monster pecker three months ago!"

Happy I'd already come twice, I grabbed her ankles, lifted them up over her head and leaned into her... her nylon legs now resting on my chest as I began furiously fucking her.

"Oh yes, you mother fucking stud," she screamed, loud enough to alert any others outside the room to the incestuous act occurring within.

Then, as I really rammed her, she turned into a complete bimbo as she babbled over and over as her orgasm took control, "Yes, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy, oh yes, fuck, God, I can't believe it, oh fuck, you're such a bad boy fucking your Mommy, shit, shit, mother fucking YES!"

And as I was about to come, my balls boiling from everything that had happened and everything that was still happening, I warned, "I'm going to come soon."

"Fill Mommy's cunt with your cum," she demanded, wrapping her legs around me and locking her ankles together in case I didn't agree.

Yet, permission granted, I had no intention of pulling out, no intention of doing anything but filling Mom's cunt. I grunted and declared, "Here's your son's load, you son fucking, cum craving, incestuous Mommy fuck toy!"

"Yes, Mommy's coming too!" she screamed, as we came at the same time.

I spewed my wad deep inside Mom, this orgasm more intense than any other.

I kept pumping until long after my entire load was steaming away deep inside my Mom, then eventually pulled out and watched a mixture of our cum-mingled cum leak out of her pussy. I moved my manhood to her lips and Mom took my cock in her mouth. I twisted around awkwardly to lick and kiss her pussy, not at all disgusted to perhaps taste myself in the cum concoction we'd just made and we just lay there, not making love, just loving each other.

The door suddenly burst open to reveal a very naked Anna who said, "Shit, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

I went to cover myself, but Anna crawled right onto the bed, shoved my head aside and buried her face between Mom's wide open legs saying only, "God Jennifer, I do love cream pies! I hope you two are going to feed me a lot of these!"

I stared in awe as this dark-skinned Polynesian warrior woman attacked Mom's cunt and loudly smacked and licked and crooned and almost splashed my cum into her mouth. Mom took my cock back in her mouth. I watched as Anna feasted away before looking up at me and saying, "You better have a load left in that massive cannon for me. Your mother says we're all family now, and that gives me conjugal rights to you every time she says it's okay."

Not even knowing where my confidence came from, I ordered, "Get that cute bubble-butt dark ass over here and show me what you can do,"

Mom allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth as she explained, "The room has cameras and the lock on the door is fake, as all newbies discover too late."

"Oh!" I said, that explaining how Anna knew so much.

Mom continued, "So before I even got to the basement I slipped in and told Anna the plan and after she finished her little daisy chain playtime she went into the viewing room and watched, I imagine."

"Hottest thing ever," Anna said, before adding, "I told you incest was best."

Mom laughed as Anna returned to deep throating my cock, and she explained, "Anna was the one who gave me the idea that incest can be more than an idea as she told me about her own pet slut she uses daily... her own mother."

"No way," I gasped.

"And her grandmother," Mom added.

"Wow!" I said, the idea of course, hot.

Mom then said, as she got on all fours, "Now come and fuck both our assholes."

"If I have to," I sighed dramatically.

"You have to, and as soon as you do, you can start calling me your three-hole Mommy-slut,' Mom said, as Anna moved beside her and I stared at two perfect asses, one white, the other dark, both gorgeous and enticingly fuckable.

Then I fucked two perfect asses... spewing my load eventually in Anna's asshole after almost half an hour of back and forth anal reaming. I sat back and watched as Mom retrieved, dining on her own unique cream pie (or whatever it's called when you eat out an asshole filled with cum).

They then ended in a sixty nine as I watched and wondered what else could possibly happen next.

As I did, Anna said to my Mom, "One down and one to go."

Did she mean my sister? If so, I knew I'd be on the planning committee!

THE END