Fucking Monsters Pt. 09

Story Info
The final chapter of F'ing Monsters.
3k words
4.8
5.3k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know...you're going to be responsible for all of this if anything goes wrong right?" Gigi entered the back-up security room with a nasty look on her face as she stared at Riley with hate in her eyes. He had not said one word to her after fucking her the other day and she wanted to let him know that she did not appreciate that.

Riley kept his eyes on the monitor screens, checking for any signs of the beast. He wanted to get an eye on it first so that way he could control the already out of hand situation.

"Did you hear what I said," said Gigi, not liking being ignored.

"I am working here," said Riley. "If you got something to say, then just say it."

"Fine," said Gigi, moving to sit on the control table, blocking Riley's view. She wore a low top and skit, which rode up when she sat down. "I didn't appreciate how we ended things the other day, it was rude."

"Can't we talk about this when I am not working," Riley said, shifting his position so he could continue his watch.

"Just look and me then I will leave," she said, opening her legs, showing off her hairless, slick pussy.

Riley cock responded to the visual and he adjusted the bulge in his pants before shifting his gaze. He had something else on his mind and he did not want to get distracted.

Snapping her legs closed Gigi stood up to leave, "You will return the favor and suck me Riley, or I will make your time here a living hell."

Great, thought Riley, scanning the monitor again in search of the beast. Just what I needed.

***

Michael Lane stared in shock at his niece, who sat before him perfectly healthy and no longer infected by the beast's virus spreading sperm. She was devouring plate after plate of food, only to stop every few seconds between bites to take sips of water.

"Are you sure you don't want to...you know...do that," Michael stumbled over his words.

"I think it's over," she said, taking a large bite of her burger.

Trudy Lane stormed the office, her hair was in rollers and she looked as if she rolled out of bed and came straight there.

"Jenny," she said excitedly, holding out her hands to her daughter. Jennifer left her seat, rushing into her mother's arms and they both stood in the middle of Michael's office hugging.

Feeling relieved Michael cleared his throat, and Trudy looked up and frowned. "Does this mean that the dirty Monster is dead?"

"You've killed it," asked Jennifer in surprise.

"Not yet," said Michael in a panic pushing the button on his receiver, "Gigi, get Rosendale in my office right now!"

***

Oliver arrived at his office with six of his elite hunters.

"What is it, the beast should be here anytime soon," said Oliver, looking annoyed.

"Put a stop to it," said Michael, standing up from his chair, "my niece is okay without you killing the beast, my employees will be in charge of the capture from now on."

Michael was considering the profits he could achieve from studying the beast and his offspring with his female employee. He could not let the opportunity past, now that it was right in front of him.

"I don't think so," said Oliver, pointing a laser gun at Michael's head.

"What is it that you think you are doing," Michael asked.

Trudy screamed while Jennifer looked on silently.

The door crashed open and Gigi was led in by the arms by two Huebort hunters.

"Watch these four, make sure they don't do anything stupid," Oliver said to the hunters, before leaving the room.

Michael's face turned red with anger as he sat back down in his chair.

***

Riley frowned at the monitor screen with a view of the south gate and blinked his eyes to make sure what he was seeing was correct. A fire had started and what appeared to be hundreds of protestors stormed the gate. The odd thing was that the alarm did not set off a warning. Riley hit the panic button and called security.

"Do you see what I am seeing," Riley barked when the security officer answered the call.

"Yes, the screens are blacked out here but they should be up and running aahhh!"

"Hello?"

Riley looked down at the now blank screens in frustration. Grabbing his laser gun, he rushed toward the main security room. What he saw there made him pause. Seven security officers were knocked out cold on the floor and all of the security monitors were smashed in.

Could it be the beast, thought Riley, his heart pounding against his chest. Did it come for her?

Riley debated whether he should just leave, but he felt responsible for the situation so he stormed out of the room in search of the beast.

***

Oliver Rosendale watched in mild fascination as the beast tore into two of his elite hunters, after being lasered repeatedly. Leaping into the air, the beast grabbed one hunter by his throat, slamming him down to the floor, while wrapping another hunter in tentacles and slamming him against the wall. Oliver pulled out a special dart gun and aimed it at the beast head.

"I've got you now, you freaking monster," he said, taking a shot. The dart pierced the Himuti's temple and his steps slowed down. He released the hunter trapped in his tentacles and with a roar, he charged toward Oliver, who had released two more shots, causing the creature to drop instantly to the floor.

I knew these would do the trick, thought Oliver proudly.

Waiting to see if the beast would move, Oliver grabbed his extraction pen and edged toward the creature cautiously. He had been waiting for this moment for years and now that he had the chance he was going to get what he needed and kill the hideous monster once and for all. Kneeling over the beast Oliver plunged the needle into its stomach and started extracting a clear liquid. The last conscious hunter nearest Oliver frowned and grabbed his laser gun.

"What are you doing," he asked, pointing his gun at the beast, "the instructions were to execute on-site."

"You don't give the orders around here," said Oliver, quickly pulling out his laser gun and shooting the hunter dead. When he filled his pen, Oliver took out his lethal injection weapon, designed for killing the beast. As he was about to plunge it into the creature's neck, a crowd of people rushed the hall and started shooting rocks at him.

"He's trying to harm the beast as I thought," yelled Kendall. "Get him."

The protestors charged toward Oliver causing him to flee toward the lower labs.

***

The fluttering in my belly would not stop and I had to sit down from the impact of the little kicks. My head was pounding and nothing I did could stop it.

Think Jasmine, think.

All I could imagine was the worst and my head felt as if it was about to separate from my body. The room started growing dimmer and I was suddenly in a dark space. All around me there was no shred of light and I felt myself start to panic.

"Help," I yelled in a panic.

Instantly light filled the dark areas and I was in the white space, which did not seem as scary as it normally did.

"Murenono," I heard the beast say, causing my chest to fill up with excitement.

"Yes, I am here."

I reached into the white space and I felt a familiar hand grab mine and I was pulled back into the cell room.

He's here, I thought.

I stood up and rushed toward the gate and started pounding on it.

"Let me out," I screamed to no avail.

I need to see him, I thought desperately.

Gate is lifting, said the alarm system.

I watched the gate rise and the outside door open, and Rosendale stepped in looking flustered. He pointed a laser gun at me and once the gate fully lifted, he rushed toward me, grabbed my arm, and started pulling me toward the door.

"What are you doing," I demanded.

"You dear, are my insurance policy," he said, dragging me down the hall.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't worry about it, creature fucker," he said, bruising my arm. I wanted to pull away from him, but I did not know what he would do with the gun and the little ones were making a fuss in my belly. He dragged me to a set of stairs, leading up to the high level of the building. After making me climb several flights he pushed me through the door and we entered the business level of the building, where several people in cubicles stood up to check out the commotion.

Oliver let out a shot from his laser gun, pointing toward the ceiling and the workers started to scream and run.

"Keep moving," he said, digging the gun into my back.

"Stop what you are doing," yelled Riley standing just ahead of us.

"Don't get in my way," said Oliver, "I will kill you both."

"Riley shoot him now," I yelled, and Oliver hit me hard on my shoulder with the butt of his gun, causing a sharp pain to run down my arm.

"Don't you fucking touch her," shouted Riley, gripping his gun tightly.

"Just take the shot Stewart," I yelled out again, earning me another hit from the gun.

"You don't have the balls," said Oliver, laughing before letting out a shot at Riley, who ducked behind a cubicle."

"Keep fucking moving," Oliver said, pushing me toward the exit elevators.

Out of nowhere the beast appeared behind us and grabbed Oliver by the back of his neck and swung him against the wall. He looked at me, his eyes full of rage and he quickly closed the distance between us and lifted me with tentacles and strapped me to his back. I clung to him in relief and laid my head near his neck.

The beast walked over to Oliver and lifted him with hands and slammed him repeatedly against the wall. Oliver was non-responsive and I did not feel an inch of pity for him.

"That's enough," yelled Riley, aiming his gun at the beast, who reared his head back to growl at Riley.

"Don't you dare," I yelled.

"I'm not going to harm him," said Riley, putting away his gun. "I never was planning to, I only played along to see what Oliver was after."

He walked over toward us and the beast growled, threatening Riley to pause.

"He won't hurt you," I said, "just don't try anything stupid."

"Right," said Riley, bending over to reach Oliver's coat pocket. He pulled out an extraction pen filled with a clear liquid.

"I saw him extracting this from the beast when it was knocked out," he said, setting it on the ground and backing up, "I'm not sure what it is, and I don't want to know but thought you should take it."

The beast howled and took his leg and crushed the pen.

"Thank you, Riley," I said with tears in my eyes.

"No problem," he said looking around, "I think you two should go, there are protestors in the building and security may call in reinforcements."

Thinking about the army and what they would do to the beast if they caught him, I thought that was a good idea.

"Let's go," I told the beast.

Michael Lane stared down at the lifeless body of Oliver Rosendale and spat on him. TRACE's security force was able to apprehend the hunters that were keeping him and his family hostage and when he found out that there was a major breach in security, he decided to inspect the building for damages himself. The protestors were cleared out and searched for damaging footage, but not before releasing several lower-level creatures, including all of the Conubens.

This is a nightmare, thought Michael, thinking about how he was going to spin the problem to the board of directors. Michael decided not to report any of this to the government, he was afraid that the funding would get cut drastically if they knew the damages that were about to come.

I need to shift the attention on Huebort, thought Michael.

"Check and see if he is still living," said Michael to one of the guards, pointing at Oliver.

"Affirmative," said the guard, after checking for a pulse.

With a smile, Michael started coming up with a plan to make sure Oliver Rosendale took all of the blame.

***

The alarm system to my apartment still did not work and I suspected it had something to do with the beast. When I was around him, none of my implants functioned and technology seemed to break down around him. I could not question him about it, but I was sure of it. The beast pulled me into his arms for a long hug and all of the burdens from the day melted away. The beast bent down to kiss me and a strong urgency filled me as I

returned his kiss.

I want you, I thought at him.

He lifted me up gently, took me to my bedroom, and undressed me. He leaned over me and started licking my shoulder where I was hit with the butt of Oliver's gun, his tender care made my heart warm up. I opened my legs for him to enter me and he pushed in gently, looking down at me, his eyes were now golden and I reached up to caress his chest. We made love slowly, with him planting loving licks all over my chest.

My hips met his pace and while we were making love I decided that I would never leave the monster's side again.

After we both reached our orgasm, he pulled me against him and I closed my eyes and went into a deep comfortable sleep.

***

A loud knock on my door woke me up and I quickly sat up and put on my clothes. The beast stood up growling at the direction of the noise and I patted his arms, before moving toward the door.

Who could that be, I thought. I remembered that the alarm system was broken so I called out instead.

"Who's there?"

"Excuse me," said a voice I didn't recognize, "My name is Dr. Tarkinsy, I was wondering if you could help."

The beast rushed past me toward the door, yanking it open.

"Thank god Aaden," said an older man. The beast picked the man up and gave him a bear hug. I watched in fascination at the interaction, I did not know the beast knew anyone else besides me.

"You gave me the run around long enough dear boy," said the man, stepping around to look at me.

"And you must be Agent Heard," said the man, "An Agent Stewart told me where to find you, I hope this doesn't seem too sudden."

"Who are you," I asked.

"Well, that is a story for the books my dear."

Epilogue

It turned out that Dr. Tarkinsky was Aaden's, (I knew the beast's name now), only living relative. He was also the scientist indirectly responsible for my birth. He explained to me that his assistant was holding illegal experiments with the Himuti, which brought attention to his hideout and Huebort found him and killed off the remaining Himuti except for Aaden.

Riley had told Juniper about our predicament and he was very curious about my pregnancy and he had a glint in his eyes, which made the beast growl at him.

"I know my boy, I know," he said. "We need to get you away, for now, I've arranged private transport to the east, overseas, we will leave immediately."

I hesitated. I knew I needed to leave but the thought of leaving my parents behind without a word nagged at me.

"Don't worry about that," Juniper said, "you will be able to stay in contact with them, but if the government finds you it will put you and those little ones in danger.

The beast grabbed my hand reassuringly, and I smiled up at him.

"Okay, let's go."

***

Three months later, after fleeing to the desert, I gave birth to three hybrid babies and one full Himuti. My pregnancy was a rough one and it put me out of commission after the first month of leaving my home. I had grown so big in a short amount of time. The beast was attentive and would attempt to speak with me in English, but because of the shape of his tongue and mouth, he was still having trouble doing so. We were learning sign language so we could communicate with each other.

The babies were growing fast and it was hard for me to keep up with them as they ran around the compound, hiding from me. Aaden always was able to find them and bring them back to me. I was concerned about their future and spent most of my time thinking of ways of how to raise them.

I learned the reason that Jennifer regained her senses was Aaden mated with me, withdrawing energy from all of those he has infected. Riley was still working for TRACE, but not as a hunter, and now was the head director of the planning department in the upper levels of the company.

Aaden and I still were having amazing sex, often coupling multiple times a day to satisfy our cravings. As time went by, I was learning more about his species, and the things I learned blew my mind, but that is another story for the books.

Author's Note

It's been several months since my last posting, I have been mentally, emotionally, and physically ill and have not wrote anything in many months. I had this story finished a long time ago and have artwork drawn for it, I will try to get it posted on here as well so you can get a visual look at the two main characters. I will slowly get back into writing short stories on here soon.