All Comments on 'Fucking Mrs. Ava Ch. 02'

by HisDirtyLittleSlut

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Another glimpse at the psyche of a woman who wants to be used.

Your insight about Sue wondering why her husband hadn't stood up to her before was enlightening. It's clear she wants to give in to her carnal desires, but is waiting for someone else to "take control". I hope she gets what she won't admit she actually wants--or even "needs".

I remember an old girlfriend, who had just gotten out of a relationship where her former boyfriend had been particularly controlling. At first, she made it clear that she appreciated me being considerate of her feelings and not pushing her to do things she claimed she didn't like, but then she started to become "difficult". She would do things to annoy me, almost like she was trying to provoke me, and then I finally realized that she missed being used like a sex toy. As long as it was me "making her do things", she could convince herself that it wasn't "her" doing things that were "wrong". She was in denial about how much pleasure she took from "obeying" the commands she was being given, from being "forced" to enjoy what was happening to her.

I finally confronted her, got her worked up, and then refused to give her the release she clearly wanted. I told her that I wouldn't get her off until she admitted that loved being controlled. Keeping her at the edge of an orgasm didn't take long to erode her self-control, and when she eventually caved in, she was a much more pleasant person.

She didn't want a lover to treat her nicely, to ask her "how she felt", or ask her opinion. She wanted someone to make decisions for her, to objectify her, and let her give up control. Even after we eventually parted ways (because frankly, she was too high-maintenance), she remembered what kind of guy she wanted. No more "nice guys" for her. She wanted, and NEEDED, someone to be in control. Not like an "abusive" relationship--she didn't want or need to get slapped around--she just needed someone to be the clearly defined "alpha male". She needed someone to take charge. Someone who would satisfy her "need to please".

That sounds like what's going on in Miss Go-To-Church-And-Sex-Equals-Sin's mind.

I hope she gets thoroughly fucked by Joseph, Joey AND Ava.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Direction

The husband should finally roughly take Sue and give her the fucking she needs. Make her become a complete submissive. And eventually get the church lady into a forced threesome with Ava where she's forced to service Ava as a means of forgiveness for the way she treated her. And she should do it while taking it up the ass.

RopecleatRopecleatover 9 years ago

Sue eats her husbands cum out of Ava's pussy as her son does her in the ass. Ava is giving the father a blow job licking their come off his cock.

HisDirtyLittleSlutHisDirtyLittleSlutover 9 years agoAuthor
Part 4...

has been submitted and is awaiting approval!!! Thank you so much for the emails, comments and votes, I never thought my stories would catch so much attention!

HisDirtyLittleSlutHisDirtyLittleSlutover 9 years agoAuthor
Correction. ..

Awaiting approval on pt 3... sorry about that. I was working on pt 4 and wasn't paying attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

You weave a great story -keep it up. Your

imagination is much superior to anything I

could suggest -keep writing!!!!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
One Hot Story*****

Great read. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm

So, I was right. You have made Joseph into a predator. So what if she began to enjoy the sex. He did what no man has a right to do, he took her by force.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the next chapter

i think dad and son should dp her, and then somehow get her to seduce mom

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

One HOT Azz Story "WHEW"!! Thanks for sharing.

PMDLTDMM2PMDLTDMM2over 1 year ago

good storyline but it's time to have Mom be entertained as well. I can do without the rape scene from Dad it could have been done with some more finesse. yes I'm a guy

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nothing but full of crap, since there was no consent Ava crossed the line with Sue. Joseph was also out line, in real life this is divorce waiting to happen. I suggest you get your head on straight and take it out of your ass. You have a sick mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous