All Comments on 'Fucking my Baby Sister'

by cockywriter321

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesover 3 years ago
Warm and satisfying

I thoroughly enjoyed this story--for its warmth and for the passion it provided. I'm fascinated by brother-sister romantics and have even written one here among many other stories but I found yours the best. She is a delight and he is wonderful in his confusion. I'll read your others now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 2 please!

Great story. Sets up for at least one more chapter.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 3 years ago

Next chapter???

I'd really love to see where this leads...I hope more is coming!!

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story, reconnection after years. There was only 1 part that bothered me. I understand leaving a spouse you don't love but she seems so willing to just leave her daughter. I couldn't imagine just leaving my kid.

Maybe I misunderstood but it came across as the sister willing to basically abandon her kid, not just a divorce with shared custody. Made me think less of the sister and detracted from caring about what she wanted.

newporter56newporter56over 3 years ago
More to come?

Enjoyed it, I hope there is another chapter or two to follow.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Legs

How can a 5ft 4 and a 1/2 inch woman have long legs? You must be only 4ft tall your self

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very original!

"I opened my eyes and saw my sister kneeling between my legs, her cock in my mouth..." ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Good story. I would like to see a follow up. One thing that bothers me is how easily she can divorce her husband and leave her kid with him. At least her brother is feeling trepidations.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 3 years ago
Not Horny Teenagers

I like incest stories about older brother and sister...not horny teenagers. I too was a little disappointed in her wanting to leave her family.

gunmakergunmakerover 3 years ago

I like your writing. This is the first of yours I've read. I had a difficult time with her willingness to leave her husband but I remember how difficult it was for me to leave my long time girlfriend to marry my wife. Everything is different for people. You now when its right, even if it's only 10 days together. A story should make you think. Consider your opinions. View things from a different perspective. This one does. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Believable

Very good and believable. No phony exaggeration. Sequel needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whose cock?

Hey, Cockywriter321! Sorry, my finger touched the 4 as I went for the 5 but you deserve a 5.

But you’ve got to read this paragraph of your story very carefully and figure out who’s cock you’re talking about.

This was new. I had never actually come in any of my dreams before. I opened my eyes and saw my sister kneeling between my legs, her cock in my mouth, an abundance of white goo spilling from her lips.

Cheers!

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

OUTSTANDING! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/12/20222) I liked it. But the issue of leaving their spouses and children should have been dealt with a bit more seriously, IMO.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

This really is a five star story...I gave you (4) because of the sister deciding to leave her child behind. That her marriage is over, I understand that; BUT, a mom leaving her child like that...aaawww, hell no! That is more wrong than fucking her brother like that!

Still, would like to see a sequel...🤨

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind97 months ago

I have to agree that his was a 5 star offering UNTIL the sister decided that she would abandon her daughter to be with her brother. This issue should have been dealt with, possibly she and her brother discussing her seeking partial custody in the divorce proceedings.

Better yet, keep the status quo until her daughter graduated college or got married. Until then, they could keep their 'Siblings With Benefits' relationship secret, rendezvousing cautiously whenever possible on an ongoing basis.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Five four and has "long" legs hardly seems likely unless they are attached to her waist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous