Fucking my Baby Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK with what we just did, Georgie," I asked her, more confused than before, but strangely, fully relaxed and not at all worried about what my baby sister might say.

"Get dressed now, big brother," Georgie responded softly, lightly stroking my face with the back of her hand. "You won't be able to explain why you are late for the afternoon session."

We made it back just in time. I slid into my seat on the podium, just as the first speaker of the afternoon began her presentation.

The afternoon session was hell. My brain was in overdrive, albeit not in a good way, dominated by one thought that kept flashing through my brain, like a cursed, never ending echo: 'I fucked my baby sister'.

I had done the unthinkable. I had violated the one person in my life I was supposed to protect from harm. I had given in to my lust, betraying my little sister's trust in me. How could I ever face her again?

On top of it all, I had also betrayed my wife, Mandy, who I had been faithful to for the last sixteen years, not once tempted to break the wow I made on the day we were married. For the last sixteen years, the only pussy I had seen, tasted and fucked had been hers, and I hadn't ever missed anything.

What made it even worse was that I had very obviously enjoyed fucking my sister. There was no denying. Heck, fucking my sister had clearly been the best sex of my life.

Images of me fucking my naked baby sister flashed back through my mind all through the afternoon: my sister's dripping pussy hovering above my face, my tongue playing with her aroused clit, the incredible feeling of her gently sucking my throbbing cock, kissing and licking its tip, the spasms of her cunt when she came, dripping her juice all over my face, the sensation of pushing my bursting cock into her sopping wet cunt and, lastly, the sight of my thick cum coating my sister's tiny body with its lusciously gooey ropes.

Remembering the pleasure made my dick hard again. It stayed hard all through the afternoon, painfully hard, a constant reminder of the forbidden lust I had experienced with my baby sister. It didn't exactly make me feel better.

---

I didn't see her again until later that evening. After the last presentation, I snuck out of the conference room, hoping not having to face Georgie on the way back to my room. I didn't feel like eating dinner. I just wanted to be alone.

Back in the room I took a shower, stroking my still hard dick to a half-hearted orgasm, hoping the painful erection would subside, but it wasn't quite the same as feeling my baby sister's velvety-tight insides gently rubbing my dick earlier.

I couldn't get rid of the images in my head, either. As I was standing in the shower, moving my soapy hand up and down my swollen prick, I saw them again: images of my sister's cunt dripping her juices in my open mouth, her excited lips, deep red and glistening, her dark and welcoming tunnel that welcomed my hard prick so lovingly...

When I came, my dick spurted its load across the shower cabin, but I wasn't satisfied. Instead, the feeling of shame, guilt and anxiety I had felt all afternoon returned. What had I done? What mess had I gotten myself into?

I had just gotten out of the shower and wasn't even dressed when I heard light knocks on my door. I threw on one of the hotel's terrycloth bathrobes. It was slightly too small for me, but it'd have to do.

Georgina. I opened the door and let her in. She looked stunning. She had changed out of her business clothes into a large sweater and a pair of tight jeans. Her hair was up in a messy bun.

"Hey," was all she said.

"Hey," I responded.

"Are you OK, Jim? You haven't spoken to me all afternoon."

"Yeah. I'm OK," I lied. I was not OK, of course. Far from it. But I was not going to let her know. It was enough that she was probably angry, hurt and disgusted with me for what I had done, I didn't need to let her know how shitty I felt about it.

"No, you're not. Jim. Something is bothering you. I could always tell when you were down, remember? What's bothering you, big brother?"

She came closer. My mouth went dry. I didn't say a word. I couldn't.

She took my hands. Both of them. Her tiny hands were soft against my somewhat rough skin.

She pulled me closer. I could feel the heat of her body. I stiffened.

"You feel good, Jim," she said, as she pulled me into a hug.

She must have noticed my discomfort, because she let go of me immediately.

"Is it about...," she asked.

I nodded my head. "I feel so bad about what happened, Georgie. I should never have..."

I will never forget what happened next. Georgina stepped away from me, looked at me and burst out laughing.

"Look at you, Jim! You couldn't get enough when you had your prick buried in my cunt and now you're acting all guilty? Has it ever occurred to you that I might have wanted this as much as you did, you dickhead?"

After a short pause, she continued, speaking softly.

"I seduced you, Jim, remember?"

I couldn't respond. What was she trying to say?

"Listen, Jim. Listen carefully. I'm only going to say this once. I'm never ever going to repeat this again, OK?"

"Yeah, OK" I said, still not knowing what to expect.

"OK. Here it goes..," my sister took a deep breath.

"When I say I love you, big brother, I mean it. I don't love you like a sister is supposed to love her brother. I'm in love with you. In fact, I have been in love with you ever since I can remember.

"When I had sex for the first time, I wished it was your cock inside me, you holding and kissing me, and every time I had sex since, I imagined it was you fucking me.

"Every time I'm with Greg, I imagine it's you who's fucking me, Jim. Whenever I touch myself, it's the thought of you that's getting me off.

"When I knocked on your door last night, I was nervous like hell, but I also knew it would probably be the last chance of us ever being able to get together. We're both not getting younger.

"When we sat on your bed together, I got so horny sitting close to you, I would have loved to tear your clothes off and fuck your brains out, but the time wasn't right, so all I did was take your hand.

"I was nearly sure you felt the same, and so I kissed you in the hallway this morning. I hoped you would send me a sign, and boy you did! You kissed me back! I was so happy, I nearly exploded. I nearly died when you ran off, and when you stormed out of the cafeteria during lunch, there was no way I wouldn't go after you."

"How could you be sure I felt the same, Georgie, before you kissed me? I do, but I didn't know it until this morning, and still don't understand it. I tried to fight it and I couldn't."

"I wasn't. Last night, Jim, when we hugged, you took a deep breath, almost like a sigh, and I also felt your dick. It was poking me, actually. This morning, when you told me you had slept in the bed I had sat on, just to be close to me, I was pretty sure. That's why I kissed you. Because I needed to know."

I was silent for a while after she finished talking. I had difficulties processing what she had just said. Here was my baby sister telling me that she was in love with me and had imagined my cock in her pussy virtually forever. I hadn't expected that.

I had been prepared for a lecture, accusing me of all sorts of accusations, but not for a confession of her life-long love and lusting after me.

"In the cafeteria, when I sat next to you, I was so horny, I could have bent you over the table and fucked you there and then. That's why I ran out on you. I was so confused," I tried to explain.

"And that's why I ran after you. I knew it would be now or never. Jim, I am at least as horny for you as you are for me. I have dreamed of fucking you so many times, big brother. I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass."

Georgina stepped up to me and put her hands behind my neck. She was very close now. Dangerously close. With a twinkle in her eyes, she added, whispering, "and I wasn't disappointed, either, baby."

"But... doesn't all of this feel wrong to you, Georgie? Lusting after your brother, thinking of me when you fuck other men?"

"It doesn't, big brother, and it never has. The only thing that felt strange was fucking other men instead of you, babe."

After this admission, my sister pulled my head down to hers and kissed me again, deeply and longingly, lovingly - and I returned her kiss.

Although I still didn't fully understand, I was happier than I had ever been in my life. Being with my baby sister, kissing and caressing her made me feel whole. Like her, I had always felt something missing when I was with my partners, but unlike her, I had never been able to place this feeling correctly.

In this very moment, standing in my hotel room, making out with my baby sister, everything fell in place. Suddenly, my feelings made sense, and for the first time in 48 years, I was able to relax, fully let go. Let passion and emotion take over.

My emotions went havoc. I felt everything I could at the same time. I was unable to distinguish between them. The anger and anxiety I had felt earlier turned into happiness and bliss. My eyes welled up, and tears streamed down my cheeks. I shuddered. My stomach churned. I was as happy as I had never been before.

I pulled my baby sister closer in to me, kissed her more passionately, my hands freely roaming her tight body.

Georgie broke the kiss.

"Are you OK, babe. You're crying."

"Yes, baby, I'm happy. For the first time in my life I feel complete. I love you!"

My sister's lips carefully gathered every single tear that ran down my very wet cheek. She dried every inch of my face with her lips, before she moved down towards my neck, burying her own face into my shoulder, gently caressing my skin with her lips.

We moved towards the bed, kissing and feeling each other, more dancing or hopping than walking, pushing each other along the way, removing our clothes along the way.

My terrycloth robe fell first, exposing my naked body in all its glory to my sister.
Removing her clothes was easy enough, too. Somehow, she was not wearing any underwear. It was obvious what she had planned for the night.

When we reached the bed, she lay down on her back, her ass at the edge, legs slightly parted, feet on the floor. I stood before her, admiring her body. She was beautiful.

Her delicate face was framed by a curtain of wavy auburn hair that nicely contrasted with her relatively fair complexion. She wore a deep red lipstick that made her sensual lips stand out against the light colour of her skin.

Her chest was not flat, but she didn't have big tits, either. They were a good size, a large handful each, maybe two. When she stood, her breasts were quite firm. Now, that she was lying flat on her back, they had fallen to either side of her small chest, her hard nipples crowing them perfectly.

'Cherry on top,' I thought. When Georgie was a little girl, the cherry on top of her sundaes had always been more important to her than the ice cream. She'd throw tantrums if it was missing.

Her stomach was flat, with a hint of abs showing, just enough to know she worked out. Had it not been for a few stretch marks from her pregnancy with Jenny four years ago, it would have passed for the tummy of a much younger woman.

Her pussy looked amazing. It was obvious, my sister didn't shave. Her pussy was barely visible underneath the thick coat of brownish-red fur that covered her whole vulva, only ever so slightly trimmed at the edges.

My sister was clearly aroused. The lips of her pussy peeked through the thick curtain of her hair, glowing brightly red, slightly parted, just as the lips of her mouth. Small pearls of her dew had collected in the thicket of her bush and were glistening in the light of the bedside lamp.

Her hips were small, almost boyishly narrow, her hip bones were visible to the left and the right of her mound. It was hard to believe Jenny had been born naturally, without a C-section.

Her thighs were muscular and firm, just like the rest of her body. I went down on my knees, holding on to my sister's knees and gently pushing her legs open.

Georgie adjusted her position on the bed by moving her pelvis out ever so slightly and setting her feet down on the mattress. She was wide open now, her sex on full display.

My mouth started watering in anticipation. In a few moments I would devour her pussy, eat her cunt, feast on the slick meaty lips that lay in front of me like an open book. But first things first. I wanted to take it slowly, enjoy every second, every inch of her body first.

I started kissing her thighs, gently running my lips and tongue up from her knees towards her beautiful slit, careful, not to touch it with either my nose or my cheeks, that came close enough to feel the heat from her aroused cunt on my skin. Her smell was incredible. It was the same smell that had driven me crazy last night, just much more intense.

Georgie moaned quietly every time my lips or tongue touched her skin, especially when I played with the two grooves at the top of her thighs, where her skin was extra sensitive. As her arousal grew, her moans became louder, and her thighs trembled. I decided to make a move for her very wet and extremely hot centre.

The first time my tongue touched her pussy she jerked her hips, and a low, guttural moan escaped her throat.

I let my tongue slide between her swollen and glistening delicate inner lips, opening her cunt ever so slightly, lapping up the nectar that seeped out of her very excited hole.

As her moans grew louder, my licks became more demanding, the point of my tongue gently probing her dark canal, feeling her, discovering as much of her innermost secrets as it was able to reach.

My sister's pussy tasted amazing. I didn't particularly like my wife Mandy's taste, but I couldn't get enough of Georgie. She tasted like a mix of sweet wine and the tangy flavour of green olives. I had to be careful not to bite her, as I gently squeezed her lips between mine.

I ran my tongue up and down her slit, tickling the hard pearl of her clit with its tip whenever I reached the top and forcefully penetrating her hot and wet hole when I reached the bottom.

Georgie seemed to enjoy the action she was getting. She was moaning loudly, her legs trembling, her stomach moving up and down in the ever-increasing tempo of her already laboured breathing. Looking across her body, I could see her hands cupping her tits, squeezing her nipples.

"Fuck me, stud! Fuck me now. I'm nearly there. I want to feel your hard cock inside me when I cum."

The sound of her voice broke the trance I had been in for the past few minutes. I was surprised to hear her speak.

I got up and motioned her to turn over. I wanted to fuck her from behind.

"Get on your knees, Georgie. I want to see your ass when I fuck you."

My sister got up on all fours and opened her pussy lips with the fingers of her right hand that reached between her legs. Her thumb was drawing circles on her clit.

"Now, Jim! Don't wait! I'm almost there."

I grabbed her hips and pushed hard. My cock entered her deeply.

"Ooh, Jim! Yes. That's it! Gosh, you're big!"

I started to fuck her in long, deep strokes. She kept playing with her cunt and her fingers tickled my cock every time it entered her. The feeling was exquisitely good. I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept this up.

"Your pussy is so tight, baby sister. I love being inside you. Your cunt fits my cock like a glove. Oh baby, yes, roll your hips. Fuck!"

Her fingers had found my balls and were caressing them in their soft sack. She was throwing her hips back every time I pushed forward and pulled them back when I pulled out. We had found the perfect rhythm.

I felt her cunt tighten. It clutched my cock, squeezing it hard. Her moans became squeals, the pitch of her voice got higher and higher, before she announced what had been impossible to miss.

"I'm coming. Yes! Yeees! Fuuuck!" Her words were long and drawn out, in sync with her climax.

I couldn't help it. The tight grip of her pussy was too much for my cock and I released my load deep inside her cunt. I pushed all the way in as I came. There was no way I'd ever leave this heavenly place again.

"I'm sorry, Georgie. I didn't mean to come inside you." I was perplexed how suddenly my orgasm had hit me. Usually, I was able to control my climax fairly well, but today all control had failed.

"I loved feeling your cum inside my cunt, big brother. It made my orgasm so much better. Gosh, I've never come as hard before.

"And I'm going to love feeling it drip out again, too," she added with a little grin.

"But what about..."

"Birth control? I'm on the pill, Jim. You have nothing to worry about, big brother. You're not going to be a daddy again."

I lay down on the bed beside her. Exhausted but happy.

"Come here," Georgie pulled me in beside her. I want to hold you a little bit before I fall asleep.

"You're going to stay the night?" I hadn't expected that.

"Of course, silly. I'm not going to get up and leave now just to sleep in a cold and empty bed without you. What did you expect?"

I hadn't really expected anything. To be honest, I had expected to spend the night alone in my bed, feeling like a pervert for lusting after my sister, anxiously hoping not to be to be found out and chastised for it.

Instead, I had just had the single best fuck of my life, even better than the one we had earlier, during lunch, and to top it all off, the woman I desired more than anything lay beside me in the same bed, smiling, asking me to allow her to hold me while she was falling asleep.

We fell asleep quickly in each other's arms.

---

I had the most realistic dream in a long time. In my dream, my sister was sucking my cock, slowly and sensually, and I was just about to come in her wide-open mouth when I woke up.

This was nothing new. My sister and I were fucking a lot in my dreams, and I usually ended up jerking off in the shower, remembering the hot imaginary action.

Today was a little different, though. I was awake and my cock was still twitching, ready to squirt any second. I felt something wet and warm wrapped around its head. Before I realised what was going on, I came, unloading ropes after ropes of my heavy cream.

This was new. I had never actually come in any of my dreams before. I opened my eyes and saw my sister kneeling between my legs, her cock in my mouth, an abundance of white goo spilling from her lips.

"Good morning, my love." In my drowsy state, my sister's soft voice sounded like a choir of angels.

My sister licked her lips, cleaning the last drop of my cum from her mouth. She was naked, like I, and had a big smile on her face.

"Did you sleep well?"

I stretched my arms.

"Hmm, yes. I did. I had the most amazing dream, you know."

"What was it?"

"I dreamed that my gorgeous baby sister was sucking my dick. It was the most realistic dick-sucking dream I've ever had. Unfortunately, I woke up just before I was about to come, but then something unusual happened."

"What happened?"

"Just after I woke up, I came in my baby sister's mouth."

"That sounds like fun."

"It was. Thank you for waking me up this morning, baby sister." I stretched again.

"You're welcome, big brother. When I felt your hard-on this morning nestled between my legs, I couldn't resist. Your cum is yummy, by the way."

"I loved tasting you, too last night, sis. Your pussy tastes lovely. Like wine and olives."

"Do you want to have another taste, big brother. It's all gooey and wet again after the blowjob I gave you."

She rolled on her back and spread her legs. I dived right in. It didn't take long for her to come.

We cuddled for a while. I felt safe holding my sister. Mandy and I had stopped cuddling years ago. I had nearly forgotten how good it felt to just hold someone.