Fucking my Baby Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's next," Georgie asked after a while.

"Breakfast," I replied.

"Not that, idiot. Us. What's next?"

I had waited for this question and dreaded it at the same time.

I knew that after what happened yesterday and this morning, I couldn't just go back to face the same old. My life with my family was good, comfortable, but it had lost all of the excitement of the early years. Being with my sister had shown me a full new perspective on life. I felt young again, well, at least, re-vitalised.

I was also not ready to let go. I was married to Mandy for the last ten yers, we had a daughter, a house, a family. It would take a while to be able to move on. I wasn't the most spontaneous guy at the best of times, anyways.

"I don't think I know, yet, Georgie, to be honest. It's all so new."

"I do," she said quietly, confidently, sure of herself. "I'm going to leave Greg."

"You are going to do what?" I was truly astonished.

"Leave Greg, Jim. I've never loved him. He can keep the house and take care of Jenny. He's a good father, you know. They'll be all right."

"Because of me?" I was terrified.

"Ever since Jenny arrived, Greg and I have basically lived our separate lives, only meeting for meals and at bedtime. It was me, Jim. I just couldn't, you know, pretend it was him I wanted, when in reality I wanted you, and now that I had you, there is no going back for me. Ever."

"Do you not want to re-consider, Georgie? I know Greg. He's a good guy. Mandy and I aren't newlyweds either any more. We have our share of problems, too, and I don't think I've ever loved her like I love you, but still, I haven't thought about leaving her."

"No, Jim. There is no going back for me. I made my mind up a long time ago. Being with you has only reinforced my decision. But how about you? Do you want to reconsider?" She smiled and gave me a light kiss on the lips. She tasted great, even in the morning.

I was still struggling.

"You know, I love you, big brother." She gave me another kiss.

"And I know you love me, too." Kiss.

"And I am absolutely sure I know what you want right now." Kiss, this time with a little bit of tongue. I started to melt, except for one part of my body that solidified rapidly.

She reached out for my hardening cock and stroked it.

"You're so big, Jim. I always wonder how you can fit this tool of yours inside my little box, but you manage all the time."

She sat up and squatted down on top of me, her pussy making contact with the tip of my cock.

"Tell me to stop, Jim, or I'm going to fuck your brains out right now."

I didn't say a word. Life without brains seemed good enough for me right now.

She lowered her body onto my throbbing prick, slowly, taking it in inch by inch. When it was fully inside of her, she began to ride me hard.

The world around me sank into darkness. Her pussy and my cock took over. There was no room for doubt any more. It was just me and her that mattered.

I didn't last long under her forceful thrusts, and neither did she. We came at the same time, my cock emptying another sticky load of cum deep inside her cunt.

She sank down on top of me, kissed me hard and said, "Did you like fucking your baby sister, big brother?"

"I did."

"Do you want more of it?"

"I do. And you?"

"I do, too."