Fucking My Co-Star

Story Info
From a steamy makeout to hot sex after rehearsal.
2.6k words
4.42
11.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From time to time, I enjoy acting in local theatre. Appearing in a stage play is a great chance for me to stretch myself out of my comfort zone, take on an entirely new persona for a few months, and meet some very interesting people. And sometimes, some really hot costars.

One of my favorite shows was a detective thriller. I played the femme fatale, a woman who was thought to have been murdered but was actually in hiding out of town (her unfortunate friend to whom she'd loaned her apartment was the corpse). Playing the world-weary detective investigating the case was a young man I'd never acted with before. From the first time we read the script together, I could tell there was some heavy chemistry between us.

One night, about midway through the rehearsal process, I called him and invited him to join me at another show (in the audience this time). He readily agreed, and we met at the theatre. After the show, we went for a late-night coffee. We spent the entire night talking and casually flirting, until they kicked us out at closing time. After, we stood outside next to my car for another hour at least, still talking. When I glanced at my phone and realized what time it was, I said, "As much as I've enjoyed talking and hanging out with you tonight, it really is very late. I should get going."

He glanced at the time and his eyes went wide. He chuckled. "Yeah, I'm surprised neither of us has turned into a pumpkin yet." He looked into my eyes, and my body flushed with warmth as sparks flew between us. "I think this show is going to be lots of fun." He reached for my hand and gave it a squeeze. "See you."

Without thinking, I held tight to his hand as he turned to walk to his car. I pulled him back to me and caught him in a tight embrace, pushing my breasts into his well-toned body. "G'nite," I whispered into his ear. As he moved away again, I again didn't let him go, bringing him in for a quick kiss.

At least, it was supposed to be quick. All the sexual tension which had been building that night (and, let's be honest, during rehearsals to date) suddenly released, and we pressed up against each other as our mouths opened and our tongues slid together. We both groaned into the kiss. I grabbed his shirt in my fists as his hands slid down to caress my tight butt. His technique made my nipples hard inside my bra. We made out passionately for a few minutes before he pulled away. He took a half step back, and I regarded him through half-lidded eyes. We were both breathing heavily. "Wow," he said in a low voice that made my pussy flood. "That was something. Guess that answers the question of how our on-stage kiss will go."

"You said it," I agreed. I squeezed my breasts and licked my lips as I looked him up and down. Then I blew him a quick kiss and got into my car to drive away, before I could give into my desires and try to jump his bones right there. Next time... I promised myself, watching him in my rear-view mirror.

At home that night, I fucked myself hard with my vibrator, imagining his hands on my body, his mouth on my tits, his hard cock driving into my wet pussy. I screamed his name when I came hard around my toy.

The next week's rehearsal schedule included the scene with our characters' kiss, and we were both looking forward to it. In the meantime, we were sending each other suggestive text messages and eye-fucking each other so hard during rehearsals I'm surprised no one in the cast said anything. But when it came time to rehearse the kiss for the scene, he was...fine. It wasn't a bad kiss, but it lacked the energy and passion of our impromptu makeout session from the week before. It was just very workmanlike and professional. I stepped back, confused. What happened to the passionate kisser from the other night? When the director said, "We'll work on it," he gave me a small, secret smile and a wink. "Y-yeah," I said to the director in agreement. "We'll get it next time."

We were the last ones to leave the space that night. As we were getting our stuff together, I asked him, "What happened with that kiss?"

He gave me the same small smile. "Well, I didn't want her"—meaning the director—"to think we wouldn't need to rehearse some more. Did you?"

Heat rushed between my legs at his words. My heartbeat sped up, and I started breathing faster. "Of course not," I said as nonchalantly as I could. "You're right. That kiss is going to need lots of rehearsal."

"My thoughts exactly," he said in his low voice as he stepped towards me. My nipples tightened as he took me in his arms and lowered his mouth to mine. I reached up and slid my arms around his neck. I leaned into our kiss, pressing against him. He put a hand between us and squeezed one of my tits. I moaned lustfully into his mouth and ground my crotch against his.

He pushed his hand under my shirt to continue fondling my tit. I pulled away and looked up at him, breathing heavily. He looked back and forth from my eyes to my mouth. His other hand joined the first one, so he was now squeezing both of my breasts. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head. I grabbed his head and gave him a forceful kiss, then pushed his face between my tits. As his tongue buried itself in my deep cleavage, his hands reached behind me and quickly undid my bra. I shrugged it to the floor and arched my back. His mouth quickly found my hard nipples, moving back and forth between them, sucking and licking. My knees went weak and my pussy flooded with desire. God, I loved having my tits sucked.

I pushed him away. His mouth left my nipple with a pop. Smiling coyly, I took his hand and walked the few steps to a couch along the far wall. Turning to face him, I pushed him down onto the couch, then straddled his waist. I leaned down to kiss him again, sucking on his tongue. His hands made their way to my tits again, and he pinched and squeezed them. I ground my pussy against his erection, which was straining against his pants.

He kissed down my neck and back to my tits. I arched my back to give him easier access. As he moved between them, licking and kissing, his hands moved down inside my Capri pants to caress my ass. "Man, I wish you were wearing your dress," he said between kisses on my tits. I groaned in agreement. My costume is this really sexy blue dress that, among other features, would have made fooling around right now a damn sight easier.

Wanting to feel his body against my naked skin, I pushed myself away and stood up. I forcefully pushed my pants to the floor, along with my thong. He gulped, taking in the sight of my naked body, from my erect nipples and creamy skin to my flat belly and freshly-waxed pussy. I ran a finger down my landing strip to my sex and scooped up some of my juice. Holding his gaze, I sucked my finger clean. He moaned aloud at the sight.

I turned around and sat down, pushing my ass into his crotch. With my hands on my knees, I ground against him, before leaning back. He brought his hands up to squeeze my tits again, and I brought one of his hands down to play with my pussy. As he slid a finger up and down my lips, teasing me, I mewled with pleasure.

I let him fondle my pussy for another minute or so, grinding my ass against his crotch. Then I twisted around and stood in front of him, bent over and reached for the button on his jeans. As I opened his jeans, he pulled off his shirt. He lifted his hips to let me pull his jeans and boxers down, exposing his thick, hard cock, the crown shiny with precum. I admired its shaved length for a moment before leaning forward and taking him in my mouth. I moaned as I went down on him and felt his hand bury itself in my hair.

As I stood bent over in front of him and sucked his dick, I reached back to play with my pussy. I was so wet my fingers were soon coated in my juices. I slowly fucked myself with my fingers sliding in and out and rubbing my clit. My tongue caressed his hard length as my lips moved up and down. I played with his balls with my pussy-wet fingers, and he sucked in a sharp breath of pleasure. I went back to sucking him, using a hand to caress and spread my spit along his shaft. I was ready to feel him stretch my pussy walls.

With a last hard suck, I pulled his cock from my mouth. I stood up and caressed my tits and licked my lips. I stepped forward and put my knees on either side of his legs. I tilted his face up and kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth. "Are you ready to fuck me?" I asked in a breathy whisper.

In answer, he reached down and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. My eyes rolled back in my head as I sank down. We both groaned as he filled me up.

"Oh, fuck," he breathed. "You feel so good, Fr—"

I cut him off with a passionate kiss. "Call me Laura," I whispered lustfully in his ear, referencing my character's name. I squeezed him with my pussy.

He gulped. "L-Laura," he said. "Your pussy feels so good."

"Mmm," I answered. "So does your cock." With my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my hips, I rode his cock for a while. The sound of our lustful breathing was occasionally interrupted by my moaning his name, and him whispering my character's as I had instructed. His hands squeezed my hips in time with his thrusts. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back as I slid up and down his cock. He bent his head down to lick and kiss my neck, and I squealed with passion as he did so.

I leaned back and put my hands on his knees, thrusting my tits into his face. I started bouncing harder on his cock as he worshipped my tits for a while. With one hand he started rubbing my clit, and my pussy spasmed around his cock. I was going to cum soon. I grabbed his neck and pulled him to me for another fiery kiss as my orgasm crashed over me. I slammed down onto his lap and screamed into his mouth as I rode it out.

I squeezed his cock with my pussy again as the aftershocks ran their course. He fondled my tits and we kept kissing as I got my breathing back under control. I could feel his cock straining inside me. I wanted to make him cum now, but he had other ideas first. "I need to taste you," he said, sounding almost desperate. With a last squeeze of my pussy, I climbed off him and sat on the couch. In a flash he moved away and I lay back, opening my legs wide. He knelt between them and started kissing my inner thighs, teasing his way up to my freshly-fucked cunt.

I closed my eyes and focused on the sensations as his tongue made contact with my lips. I moaned loudly and teased my tits while he ate me out with enthusiasm. He pushed his tongue inside me and licked and sucked as his finger rubbed tiny circles on my clit. I bucked against his face and felt another orgasm approaching. I put a hand on his head to hold him in place as I ground my pussy onto his tongue. When he started humming, the vibrations pushed me over the edge. I squeezed my nipples and came hard, screaming again as my pussy flooded with juice. I could hear him moan lustfully as he sucked up my cum.

As I lay on the couch, breathing heavily, my legs shaking, he stood up. His hard cock was standing out, precum flowing freely from the tip. I sat up, reached for him, and licked at his glans. He shuddered. "Fuck me," I said. "Fuck me hard and cum on my face." He swallowed hard and moved into position. His cock slid easily into my well-fucked and very wet pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he leaned over me and started fucking me hard and fast and deep.

I looked up into his half-lidded eyes and licked my lips while I pushed my tits together. He gritted his teeth as he pounded into me. Our bodies were covered in sweat, and his fell down from his forehead onto my face. It was hot and nasty as fuck. I pulled him down for a passionate kiss, licking my cum from his mouth and chin.

He pulled away and looked down at me, hands on either side of my face. I could tell he was getting close to cumming. In our sexting, we'd confessed our mutual enjoyment of dirty talk, so I figured it was time to start. "Fuck me," I said again. "Slam that hard cock into my pussy until you're ready to cum. I want to feel your hot cum all over my pretty face. Come on, baby, fuck my wet pussy and cum on my face."

He started breathing faster and harder. I squeezed his cock with my pussy and licked my lips. "That's it, baby, give me your hot, sticky load all over my face. Cum for me, baby. Cum for your theatre slut. Give it to me, give me your cum!" He squeezed his eyes shut and bared his teeth in a snarl. I moaned with lust, and that sent him over the edge.

He pulled out of me and started stroking his cock. I quickly slid to the floor in front of him. "That's it, baby, cum on my face. Cum all over your pretty little slut. Yes, baby..." I kept encouraging him, holding my tits up and looking at his cock, which he was furiously stroking at eye-level. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, ready to receive his hot load.

He grunted as he came. I watched the first spurt of his white cum shoot out of his cock before I closed my eyes. He came on my face, coating my cheeks and forehead with a surprisingly large load of cum. He even got some on my tongue, which I savored and swallowed with a lusty moan. When he finished and stood above me, breathing hard, I opened my eyes and looked up at him. With a wink, I put his cock in my mouth and sucked him clean. Then I sat back on my heels and used a finger to push his cum into my mouth. I made soft mewling sounds as I swallowed his cream.

We remained still for a moment, him standing, me kneeling at his feet, both of us a hot, sweaty, sticky mess. I licked my finger clean and held out a hand for him to help me to my feet. He pulled me up and into his arms, into a deep kiss. When we came up for air, I smirked. "Now where was that passion during rehearsal?" I asked.

"Don't worry," he said with a grin. "We'll get it next time."