Wife Fucks an 18 Year Old Guy

Story Info
Sue meets a younger guy at a bar and eventually gives in.
2.1k words
3.71
67.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing any guy noticed about Sue was her smile. It made her look innocent: the kind of innocent they wanted to get into bed and fuck hard.

She was 35, brunette, curvy but definitely not overweight. She was cute, and she looked like fun. She'd been with Dave for twenty-two years, and they'd been married for fifteen. He had watched her get fucked by another man on their very first holiday together, in Egypt. He knew that two days before their wedding she had been staying in her mum's house and her older sister had caught her getting fucked by her ex boyfriend and his mate, who had been given a special preview of her wedding night lingerie. He knew that a few days after they got back from their honeymoon the same friend of her ex had tied her up in bed and filmed himself fucking her. Dave even knew about the work weekend away, when Sue and her assistant, Rachel, had entertained five guys from the office in their bedroom. After a lot of wine one night Rachel had told him how she had been with one guy on her bed, and had looked across the room to see Sue taking three guys at the same time, while a fourth was trying really hard to get his dick in her mouth too. Apparently she had just about managed it for a few seconds.

But she had an innocent smile.

Tonight she was out for a few drinks with her friend, Rea. They had only gone to a local bar. Knowing it was going to be a younger crowd they had made an effort to look the part. Sue was in heels, tight jeans that followed the curve of her ass and a black top that was low enough to catch the eye and flash a little bit of black lace when she leant over.

They had both found it quite funny when a group of much younger guys had started chatting to them. No older than eighteen or nineteen, but they weren't lacking in confidence. Rea bought the first shots of jäger for everyone, but she and Sue had an agreement that they were calling it quits at eleven.

When they were getting ready to leave the guys tried hard to persuade them to stay, but with no luck. Simon, who had been doing a good job of chatting up Sue, asked if he could jump in their cab and share a ride home.

Rea's house was the first stop and she made sure to tell Sue to text her when she was home. It was a five minute drive from there to Sue's house. Simon asked for her phone number and she typed it into his phone, then as she passed it back to him he leaned right in and kissed her. Hard. She had half expected it, and she indulged him, kissing him back, sliding her tongue against his, laying one hand flat on his chest. His hands were a bit clumsy, touching her here and there, but the kiss was good, getting more and more intense, almost out of control. She pulled back and took a deep, audible breath. They were close to her house.

"You should invite me in" Simon said, a hand resting on her thigh.

Sue smiled, "Aren't you a little young to be trying to go home with married women?"

"You're peak MILF fantasy," he laughed. "We'd have a lot of fun. Not to boast, but I'm big. And I haven't been with a girl who could take all of it, but maybe you can. I'll give you the best fuck of your life though. Guaranteed."

She leaned in and kissed him.

"Not tonight, but I'm not saying never..." She smiled her innocent smile.

Sue let herself into the house as the taxi pulled away. Dave had fallen asleep in the back sitting room and she could see the light from the TV flickering in the dark. She went upstairs into their bedroom. As she closed the door softly, her phone vibrated in her pocket. It was a message from Simon, who lived close enough to be home already. As she got undressed she swapped messages with him. He said all the guys from the bar wanted to know if he'd gone home with her. He said they all fancied her and wanted to fuck her. Sue texted back to say that wasn't the worst idea she had ever heard.

After a few texts he sent the obligatory dick pic. An amateur move, but, assuming the photo was real, he hadn't been lying in the taxi. He was big. Maybe eight or nine inches.

Looking at the photo, Sue ran her left hand down her body and between her legs. She opened them slightly and lay back on the bed, closing her eyes. Her index finger gently moved against her clit.

Simon was texting again, asking if he was bigger than Dave. She slid a finger inside inside her pussy and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. She texted back that Simon looked a bigger than Dave. A lot bigger.

Sue reached into the draw in her bedside table and without looking her fingers found her long, black vibrator. It was already pulsing deep inside her before Simon's next message came through, saying he could be at her house in five minutes. She replied "okay", and then sent a second message, "come and fuck me now".

He was on his way. Sue knew this was the best idea, and the worst idea. She rolled out of bed and opened her chest-of-drawers. She wanted give this boy a night he wouldn't forget. Black g-string. Black suspender belt, black basque. She opened a new box of black stockings and rushed to get dressed. She was rolling up the last stocking when he text to say he was a minute away. She noticed Rea had also text to see if everything was okay.

Sue text Simon and told him to be quiet as he came into the house. She silently opened the door as the taxi pulled up, and stood there in full view. The taxi driver's mouth opened a little. Simon's dick hardened as he walked to towards her. She put a finger to her lips and let him inside. She took him by the hand and led him upstairs with Dave still asleep on the couch.

As she closed the bedroom door behind them, Simon pushed her up against the wall, kissing her hard. She pulled at his clothes and lifted one leg off the ground to brush against his hip. She tilted her head back and he kissed and sucked on her throat. She pulled his T-shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor and he pushed his jeans and boxers down so he was naked, pressed up against her. Their teeth clashed he kissed her so hard. Sue circled her fingers around his dick, which was every bit as big as the photo.

She pushed him back towards the bed, and one he was sat down she took the basque off. His dick visibly twitched when he saw her breasts, with their hard nipples. She turned away from him to unclip her stockings and slide down her g-string. Then she reattached her stockings and turned back to face him so he could get his first look at her shaven pussy.

Sue knelt down on the floor between his legs. Truth be told, he was completely overwhelmed. The girls his age that he had fucked were nothing like her. She ran her hands up his chest and took the head of his dick into her mouth. She let her tongue massage the head before her mouth sunk down onto him deeply. He wasn't the biggest she had taken, but it felt good to feel his dick at the back of her throat. She moved her lips up and down his dick, taking a little more each time, until she final deep-throated all 9 inches.

She slid his dick out of her mouth. "Make me" she said, and placed his hands on her head. They were soon tangled in her hair, forcing her down fast and hard onto his dick.

Simon told her to "take it you fucking slut" and she did exactly that. She wanted him to be even rougher but he was too young and too shy. She lay on the bed next to him, one hand on his dick pulling him towards her.

"Fuck me like a whore" she whispered to him, looking straight into his eyes, "be rough with me, I want it."

Simon rolled onto her and she opened her legs for him. He pushed his dick inside and felt her fingernails grip his shoulders. When he pushed inside her for the third time she took it all with a loud moan as her back arched against him.

"Do you like that slut?" he asked.

Sue nodded, her mouth hanging open. He felt good. Really good. He kissed her mouth, her throat, then sucked hard on both her nipples.

She begged him. "Harder babe. Please. Fuck me harder." Simon responded, pounding away at the whore of a wife he had managed to pull. She was moaning loudly now every time he went inside her.

"Does it feel good babe?" he asked her.

"So good. So fucking good."

"I am bigger than your husband? Do I fuck you better?"

Sue grabbed one of his wrists and pulled it higher, putting his hand around her throat.

"You're so much bigger than him. Fuck you feel so good. You feel so much better than him."

Sue reached for his other hand and put that on her throat too. Then she reached both her hands up above her head, holding onto the cold metal of the headboard, fantasising her hands were tied to it. He had never choked anyone during sex before but his fingers were round her throat and squeezed. He saw he react, her mouth opening, her eyes wide, her hips pushing up against him. She was so much better than he had imagined. He squeezed harder.

"You're my cum-slut now".

Sue nodded, her knuckles whitening as she gripped the headboard. She remembered the first time she had been choked; in a hotel bed by a guy who didn't seem to care if she lived or died. A guy she had just met and would never see again. He had given her the most brutal, raw fuck of her life, and as he had choked her to the point of passing out, he had done the hottest thing anyone had ever done: he had spat into her mouth. Like she was nothing at all. Just his slut to be used.

He didn't have the nerve to keep up the pressure on his throat and his he reached back to hook her knees and push them up towards her shoulders.

Sue started to beg him, "cum in me Simon. Please. Please cum in me. Please Simon."

That was what he was definitely going to do. He arched up and looked down on her. Her breasts were moving in time with his thrusts. Her eyes were fixed on him, her mouth hanging open as she said his name over and over. He was getting closer and closer.

"You fucking slut"

Sue nodded.

"How much do you love this dick?"

"So much". She loved being spoken to like a whore. "Please cum in me Simon. I want you to. I want you to use me." Sue felt herself getting closer to cumming. "I'm your cum-slut. Fuck me all night. Tell your friends to come here. Now. Tie me down and make me take them all."

She was getting so close now. She thought about Dave downstairs and wondered how he hadn't heard her moaning. He would love to watch her get gang-fucked. To watch guys cum in her one after another".

Simon's body twitched and went taunt as he started to cum.

"Fuck. Sue" he groaned as he came with his dick forced all the way inside her.

She reached down between them and with only a few circles over her clit she was cumming too. Her body spasmed underneath him. Her fingernails dug into his back. She bit his shoulder to try and stop from screaming but even that didn't muffle it much.

Simon lay on top of her, breathing hard but with something of a smirk on his face. His dick still inside her, just starting to soften. Underneath him Sue wanted more. She thought about him calling his friends to come round. She thought about Dave tying her to the bed, her arms and legs spread. Gagging her. Then letting them fuck her one at a time. Letting them fuck her all together.

"More" she thought. "Please more."