Fucking My College Buddy's Wife

Story Info
Shy, nerdy girl comes out of her shell.
5.2k words
4.38
36.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
311 Followers

I hadn't seen Rick and Kate since their wedding. A few nights before that occasion, I saw Rick getting a blowjob from an eager stripper at his bachelor party, but other than that, he was as conservative as anyone I knew in college. He was soft-spoken, brainy, and rarely one to do anything to draw attention to himself.

When he introduced me to Kate I honestly hardly paid any attention to her. She was "cute" in that Velma from Scooby Doo way. She was nice, and fairly friendly, but not particularly sexy, she exuded the same serious intellectual vibe as Rick. They were a perfect match.

About three years after I wore an uncomfortable suit and stood in front of a church filled with strangers as they exchanged vows, work brought me to their part of the country. I reached out to him, hoping that we could get together for dinner. They insisted that I stay with them while I was there. It only took a little prodding. After all, I figured, putting the per diem in my pocket wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit.

I arrived at the end of the workday and enjoyed a delicious dinner with them. Rick and I picked up from where we had left off several years ago (minus the blow job story, of course) and I enjoyed getting to know Kate a little better. The evening passed quickly and I suggested that the next night we go out for dinner on me. I told Kate to pick somewhere nice that her cheap husband would never consider taking her to. We enjoyed a laugh and called it a day.

My work ran a little late that day, but Kate was still getting ready by the time I got to the house.

"Um, before Kate comes down, I want to ask you something," Rick said as he gestured to a chair in the living room.

I took a seat and waited as he seemed to collect his thoughts.

"OK. This is gonna sound weird," he hesitated again.

Somehow, I could almost feel it coming, like some sort of premonition. I wasn't exactly sure of the specifics, but I had a pretty good idea that I knew the general subject.

"Ah, Kate and I have been... Well, it's more of a conversation... I mean, an idea that we've been, you know... talking about.."

I thought a little humor might help. "C'mon man, spit it out. If I didn't know any better I'd think you want me to fuck your wife." My grin was wide and my tone was light. If I had misread him, I wanted to be able to claim the "it was just a joke" defense. But if that feeling in my gut was right, I figured he would have an easy transition to his point.

He looked at me almost as though he were confused. Then relieved.

"Well, maybe not exactly that. We've just been..."

Kate appeared on the stairway, interrupting him.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," she said as she swept into the room. "I hope you're hungry because I have a great place to eat."

Yeah, she did. I was stunned at what I was seeing. Kate had poured herself into a charcoal-colored dress that sparkled somehow. It wrapped snugly around her with an open "V" on top revealing a generous amount of cleavage and an inverted "V" on the bottom that revealed a dangerous amount of her left thigh. Her heels made her legs look long and lean. Her hair and makeup clearly took some effort, but the results were more than worth it. She didn't look this hot at her wedding.

Her words rang in my ears and all I could think about was widening that opening up her dress and enjoying her "great place to eat". But I held my tongue.

"Sounds great," I said. "I'm starving. We'll take my rental and you two can navigate."

Kate wound up in the front seat and it was all I could do not to stare at her legs all the way to the restaurant. At this point, I was a typical 25-year-old male so it took unusual discipline to keep my eyes on the road. Besides, despite Rick's weird attempt at a conversation back at the house, she was my friend's wife.

After dinner, we came back to the house and Rick opened a bottle of wine. It seemed a little sophisticated to me, but I was their guest. Kate disappeared upstairs and Rick immediately began to speak in hushed tones.

"What do you think?"

"Holy fuck, Rick! What did you do to her?"

"What do you mean?"

"That dress. That... I dunno, everything! This is not the Kate I remember."

"Yeah, well, tonight's the first time she's ever worn that dress. It's kind of complicated. And weird maybe. I don't even know how to explain it, but we've been talking. You know, fantasies."

"And your fantasy was to show her off in a dress like that to me?"

Rick laughed. "Not exactly. We've just thought about... you know... other people. And we're not even sure how far we want it to go. The idea's hot, that's all. And I told her about you and your boss's wife. So when we knew you were coming, she thought maybe this would be a chance to, you know, experiment a little."

One night while drinking too much I told Rick and a couple of other friends about the kinky boss I had over the summer who got off on watching his wife fuck other guys. I had been lucky enough to have been picked for that honor. I guess he remembered the story.

"I am more than happy to be your lab rat. Should I follow her upstairs?"

"Slow down. Remember this is our - her - fantasy, not yours. And what you got tonight was a big step for her. Don't say a word, but I suspect she's up there getting off right now."

My dick stiffened at the thought. As it did, I heard her coming down the stairs.

Rick handed her a glass of wine and she slid into the couch next to him. Her dress had been replaced by a tight V-necked t-shirt. She obviously wore no bra. Her stiff nipples pressed against the thin fabric, giving strong evidence that Rick's suspicion about her activities upstairs may have been correct. A pair of running shorts revealed those legs again. Other than her wedding, today was the first time I had ever seen her not wearing pants.

"I hope you don't mind," she said as she finished a sip of her drink. "I wanted to be a little more comfortable."

"I'd be lying if I said I won't miss that dress," I smiled at her. "But what you're wearing right now looks amazing."

She blushed at the compliment and quickly sipped her wine again.

Rick made an awkward attempt at small talk, but it went nowhere. Kate took the more direct approach, asking me about the woman in my life.

"There's no one serious at the moment and, if I'm being honest, I'm not really looking for anyone right now. Work keeps me busy and on the road a lot. And besides, single life has its advantages."

"Such as?" she asked, almost as though she were teasing me.

"I guess I should say that it allows me to travel for work without feeling guilty, or that I have more financial freedom. And that's true, but honestly, how can I put this delicately? Let's just say that it's nice to enjoy the buffet before settling into a single main course."

Her cheeks reddened only slightly as she looked away for a second. Another sip of wine and then she continued. "And, what have you found on the buffet that you like?"

I laughed. "You don't expect me to kiss and tell, do you?"

"Of course not. But I just wonder if there are certain dishes that you've come to prefer. Or maybe I should say certain types of cuisine?"

I studied her for a minute. There was a hint of a grin on her face. She looked me directly in the eye as she was waiting for my answer. The mousy brainy girl was gone, and a confident woman had taken her place, if only for a moment.

"Well, I like rainy days and long walks on the beach. Women with a sense of humor and Chaucer," I teased.

She smiled and I continued, ignoring the fact that her husband was seated beside her. "I like confident women. But I like those that are a bit unsure, too. The ones that have those secret thoughts that they're too timid to act on. The ones thinking about doing something 'naughty' even though they know they shouldn't. I enjoy seeing them becoming aroused and reluctantly giving way to what they feel rather than what they're afraid of."

She blushed immediately and her lips parted allowing her a deeper breath. I refused to break eye contact with her, though I badly wanted to see if my words had any effect on those nipples.

She glanced at Rick who seemed paralyzed in his seat.

"And, um, how often do you come across that particular meal. I mean, it seems rather specific." Another sip.

"Honestly, once you know where to look, you might be surprised how often you find it. It's best though when you stumble on it completely by accident." I decided to push my luck. "Like visiting an old friend and seeing the sexy woman his wife has become. Seeing a new side of her can be very stimulating."

Her eyes dropped to my crotch for an instant, then immediately back to mine. Now it was guilt that reddened her cheeks.

I smiled, "Don't feel bad. I've been staring at you all night. Rick sort of gave me permission."

That seemed to wake Rick out of his stupor. He looked first at me then at Kate. "No, I uh... I just... I didn't give him permission. Not like that. I just..."

Gratefully, Kate shut him up by turning to him and kissing him. A quick peck at first, then she placed her glass on the table and kissed him again. This one was deeper. Somehow Rick found a way to get his glass to the floor and began to return her kisses, wrapping her in his arms. She pushed toward him, nearly leaning him backward over the arm of the sofa. Without words she directed his legs onto the couch, straddling him at the knees. Then she threw a look over her shoulder toward me for an instant. When she turned back to her husband she must have had a question on her face. I heard no words, but he nodded in response to whatever question was asking. Only then did I notice that her hands were on his belt.

I leaned slightly to my left to improve my view as she unbuckled his pants and pulled out his dick. He was already hard. Apparently, watching his wife flirt with another man turned him on. Again, she looked toward me as she began to stroke his shaft. I instinctively moved my own hand to my crotch, feeling my own stiffening cock. She smiled slightly, then leaned over to kiss the head of his dick. She took her time, teasing both the cock and me and she gently kissed the side, then his balls, and kissing her way back up to the head. Every move was done so that I had a perfect view.

She sat up again and grabbed the bottom of that t-shirt. My dick hardened immediately as she slowly - so damn slowly - revealed her tits to me. Once the shirt was gone, she leaned over again, now taking Rick directly into her mouth. She worked her lips up and down his shaft about three times before he unloaded down her throat.

She swallowed every drop, then laughed before uttering those words that no man wants to hear. "Well, that didn't take long."

Knowing he couldn't possibly deny what we had all just seen, Rick was brutally honest with his answer. "I know, but seeing you do that, with him here. I just lost it. It was fucking hot."

I had done far more with other men's wives by this point. But I couldn't disagree. It was hot, and my hardon stood ready to bear witness to that fact.

"I have to agree." I was rubbing my dick through my pants.

"So I see, she said, but I'd like to see more." She patted the couch where Rick's feet were, sliding out of his way so that he could sit up again. I moved toward the place she seemed to have designated for me.

Before I could sit though, she stopped me. "Uh uh. I showed you mine, you have to show me yours."

I opened my belt and my pants for her, letting them drop to the floor. Then I slowly slid the waistband of my underwear down my erect cock. It was a bit of a struggle, but soon it popped into view, pointing directly at her.

She turned again to Rick, who was already playing with his semi-limp dick. "I'm going to touch it."

"I was hoping you would."

Her hand was warm and soft. Her touch was light and I could feel her fingertips trembling as she began to test my firmness.

"Like that?"

Looking down into her eyes, past my dick, and onto her full breasts I could do nothing but nod.

Eventually, she stretched her fingers around my cock and began to gently squeeze; a slight pulsing rhythm that had me growing even longer and stiffer. About the time she started to gently stroke me, Rick stood up, standing right next to me, his dick erect again. She took him into her right hand while never letting go of mine with her left. She studied them both, as though she were comparing the two. I watched her breasts begin to rise and fall as her breath deepened, aroused by the fact that she was holding two cocks in her hands.

She slowly found a rhythm, stroking us both together. It took only a minute before I realized what her objective was. She pulled herself closer to us, stretching to be as tall in her seat as possible. The tip of my dick would gently nudge the top of her breast on every other stroke or so, as did Rick's. She alternated her view, staring at our cocks for a bit, then looking into our eyes, smiling the mischievous grin of a girl who knew she was breaking a rule and didn't fucking care.

"I can't fucking believe this," Rick grunted, and as soon as the words were out he released a load onto Kate's hand and right tit. I followed soon after, dumping enough jizz that it actually began to drip from her stiff nipple. She caught some of it and licked it from her finger. The mousy girl suddenly looked very fucking erotic.

"Now can we help you?" I asked. "It only seems fair."

She glanced at Rick, then back to my dick, then finally up to my eyes. "What do you mean?"

Well, we'd like to return the favor." I thought I should start slow. "Maybe we could touch you and help you get off. Or I could touch myself while you do the same, or Rick helps you."

Again, she glanced at her husband. He shrugged his shoulders, returning the question to her.

"OK. Sit down," she instructed, pointing back to the chair where I had been sitting earlier. "But leave it out."

As I sat, she patted the seat to her right, and Rick filled it. Then with a quick move, her shorts were gone. She turned toward me, raising her left leg to the sofa, and spreading herself in front of me. Her trimmed pussy was wet. In fact, some of her pubic hair seemed to be matted with her juice. An apparent trickle was working its way down the inside of her left butt cheek. Kate was having fun.

Rick reached around her and cupped her right breast in his hand, teasing the nipple. She looked down at it, then directly back at me, making eye contact with a slight smile. I could have never imagined Kate as a tease, but there she was, fully naked, aroused, splattered with cum from two men, and only too happy to have me watching. Without breaking eye contact, I slowly moved my hand to my erection, lightly stroking it for her. Her eyes immediately dropped to take it in.

With Rick playing with her nipple, it was clear to see that her arousal was growing. She wasted no time in moving her fingers to her clit, rubbing the first and second on her swollen nub. I smiled and nodded, taking care to notice exactly how she was doing it, hoping for a chance to get at it myself. She came in less than thirty seconds, turning her head up and around to Rick as she did. I watched them as they kissed, hoping for a chance to feel some of her warmth myself. Rick opened his eyes, looking across the room toward me. He gave a subtle gesture toward her wet pussy.

Understanding his intent, I dropped to the floor and crawled the few feet that separated me from Kate's wet pussy. She heard me and turned to see what I was doing.

"I want to taste you."

She looked to Rick and he shrugged as if to say, "Why not?"

She turned toward me again, lowering herself into the couch which shoved her ass to the edge of the cushion, providing me with easy access. I started at her inner thigh, slightly above the knee. I took my time, gently kissing and licking my way toward her slit. Her smell was intoxicating. Soap, sweat, and pussy juice mixed together in a most pleasant way. She made slight whimpering sounds with every kiss.

"Yeah, baby. Feel how good that is," Rick coaxed.

She didn't need it. I wasn't sure if the slight tremble in her legs was from arousal or nerves. Probably a bit of both. But when I finally reached my destination, my tongue brushing her clit as softly as I could, it was as though she had been shocked. I felt her muscles spasm, before releasing another small orgasm.

"Uh-huh," was all she could say when I looked up and smiled at her.

"Just wait," I promised, and then went back to work on her slit.

Starting slowly, I fluttered my tongue across her slit, beginning at the bottom and working my way up. I repeated the process several times before eventually gently pulling her lips apart, letting my tongue find new crevices to explore. I intentionally avoided her clit at first, knowing how sensitive it was, but when I finally settled there I did my best to make my tongue match the rhythm and pressure that I had seen her doing with her fingers.

This orgasm was longer to build and much more explosive when it hit. Her juices now ran freely from her pussy and her lips were swollen thick.

"I think she needs to be fucked now," I told Rick.

Kate nodded and spun around on the couch, lowering herself onto his stiff dick. I watched her slide up and down, leaving white, milky cream along his shaft as she did. Her orgasms now seemed to simply ripple from one to the next.

Eventually, I stood and she was quick to direct my prick into her mouth. When she did, she slowed her pace on her husband, grinding her sexy hips into him and sucking me with the same rhythm. I think the two of us finished at about the same time. This time, however, she took every drop of my load down her throat.

She collapsed into her husband, closing her eyes and purring contentedly. I took that as my cue to slip into my room and hit the shower before slipping under the sheets to enjoy a restful night of sleep. As I drifted off, I couldn't get the image of my buddy's mousy bookworm of a wife, grinding her soaking wet cunt on his cock while she took me as deep into her throat as she could.

..................................................

Rick met me for lunch the next day at a fast food place near my work site. He talked a mile a minute, trying to keep his voice low despite his obvious excitement over the previous night's events.

"That was so fucking hot. We couldn't keep our hands off each other all night."

I knew. I heard them fucking while I dozed off and then again when my alarm went off in the morning. She was loud, and he was enthusiastic.

"I wound up going in to work pretty late. I shouldn't have gone in at all. Jeez, I'm still hard."

I did a quick glance around the room. "Try to keep your voice down, will ya?" He nodded and I continued. "It was something. I would have never imagined her like that."

"Well, that's a side of her I've never exactly seen either. I don't know what it is, but something about the whole thing just ramped us both up."

"New experience. It's like a first time all over."

He sat quietly for a minute, but it was obvious that he wanted to say something. Finally, he came out with it.

"Yeah. Exactly. Um. She... I mean, I... well, we were kind of thinking that maybe there could be another... uh... 'first time' tonight. "

"I'm up for it, but it won't be like last night. I mean, it can't be 'first' two nights in a row."

Again, he paused before continuing. "Well, we're not really thinking about the same thing as last night."

I could feel it coming. My dick stiffened in response"

"She wants to... I mean, we want to know if you might want to... um... you know. do more."

"More?" I wanted to hear him say it.

"Dude, she wants you to fuck her."

"And you're OK with that?"

imaging
imaging
311 Followers
12